Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#174382 - 04/21/06 01:49 PM GOP Heroes
Bobber Dude Offline
Parr

Loc: Ohio
Bush, Cheney, Rove, Rummy and Limbaugh
In correlating order:
Accidental murderer of over 2,000 Americans and 250,000 Iraqis, worlds biggest thief, master scammer, idiot, and GOP spin KING.

Neo-Cons and Evangelists are just plain stupid for blindly following these wolves in sheep's clothing. The whole GOP are in on the take.

If you only read one religious book you've only read one of many strong self propagating stories.

IT'S ALL ABOUT OIL & MONEY!
9/11 was no excuse to do what the GOP has done.
The present GOP will go down in history as the most corrupt government America ever had.

#174383 - 04/21/06 04:02 PM Re: GOP Heroes
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
I concur 100%!

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#174384 - 04/21/06 04:08 PM Re: GOP Heroes
Ichtyoid Offline
Spawner

Loc: Olympia
What do you mean Accidental Murder. That **** was premeditated.

Aggravated murder, sure.

#174385 - 04/21/06 05:15 PM Re: GOP Heroes
lupo Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: seattle wa
good to know that we have a "good one" in ohio...... i cant wait till november to see the republicans get traunced but i am very interested in what the republican sept/oct suprise will be to try and drive people to vote for them......either cheney steps down or rummy steps down or we nuke iran.....

we need a bi-partisan and military general arrest committee to go in and arrest the entire admin and go thru every single piece of paper before they cover more of it up.....

#174386 - 04/21/06 05:58 PM Re: GOP Heroes
Bobber Dude Offline
Parr

It's going to take a long time to cleen up this mess with the judicial system filling with GOP's boys. The GOP have lots of money - heck they raised the national debt limit twice just to fill their pockets. It was so simple the first time so did it twice. All in the name of 911 is quite insane. Well they also used the homophobe, and baby killer thing to get the stupid voters.

I would like to see FOX channel just once show a soldier that was blown to pieces instead of the irrelavent crap they run.

I say protect our soldiers by bringing them home NOW. This is not war it's GREED. Everyday Dick and Hellburden make $$$$$$$$ and hand us the bill. Oh it's going to be long hard war but the enemy is here.

#174387 - 04/22/06 01:03 PM Re: GOP Heroes
FishBear Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Western Washington
Topic: GOP Heroes

Dang, I thought this was going to be on one of them "shortest books" or "thinnest books" lists that can be pretty funny.

George W. Bush

#174388 - 04/22/06 01:06 PM Re: GOP Heroes
Bobber Dude Offline
Parr

My latest reading was "The Singularity is Near"
By Ray Rerzweil

I hope he's right in his predictions.

#174389 - 05/06/06 02:42 AM Re: GOP Heroes
fishing - magician Offline
Parr

Loc: Enumclaw,Wa
OK ILL VOTE DEMO IF THEY STOP KILLING BABIES ITS THAT SIMPLE...THEY WANT MY VOTE?????? OR MAYBE WE SHOULD KILL OLD PEOPLE. HANDYCAPED PEOPLE , CHRISTIANS ,REP OR PEOPLE WHO GET IN OUR WAY ON THE FREE WAY, BURN BOOKS , KILL THE SICK, FAT,& SKINNY PEOPLE HAY WHY WHY DONT WE KILL ALL OF US

#174390 - 05/06/06 03:16 AM Re: GOP Heroes
Bobber Dude Offline
Parr

No-Body is for Killing Babies. There are better ways to reduce the nuber of abortions then passing laws. Labeling democrats or Liberals or anyone as "baby killers" is just stupid.
The GOP is retaining power through fear of terrorist, baby killers and homophobics and it works well on the uneducated. Fact is - you either fall in this catagory or you are in on the take.

#174391 - 05/06/06 06:31 PM Re: GOP Heroes
fishpolelease Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: port ludlow
"OK ILL VOTE DEMO IF THEY STOP KILLING BABIES"

It's been my experience that, people who believe dems are just itchin' to kill babies, somehow justify the death penalty... curious.

#174392 - 05/06/06 08:15 PM Re: GOP Heroes
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

I guess it would take quite an education to get a red-blooded American man to side with the movie stars, faags, dopers, illegal aliens, professional welfare abusers, animal rights extremists, and gun grabbers............sorry if I left anyone out !

beathead

#174393 - 05/06/06 08:18 PM Re: GOP Heroes
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

Probably hard to tell the difference between an innocent unborn child and a serial rapist/murderer without the basic common sense to be conservative in the first place.......

#174394 - 05/06/06 08:40 PM Re: GOP Heroes
fishpolelease Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: port ludlow
What about Illinois placing a moratorium on all executions after finding that DNA evidence proved soon to be dead inmates had to be exonerated based on DNA evidence? I guess the justice system can't tell a serial rapist either. I think it is a much better punishment to let that person sit in solitary confinement for the remainder of their years. Even if it costs us money, killing them is giving them an out of the true punishment they deserve.

Life is life. Let's not abort the children, so we can let them grow up and kill them in the electric chair later, f****** ludicris.

BTW, your rants ("movie stars, faags, dopers, illegal aliens") are a great indicator that you must be a part of that bottom third that still thinks the neo-cons are a great bunch of guys.

#174395 - 05/06/06 08:51 PM Re: GOP Heroes
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

I do not think they are a great bunch of guys, and even though in reality having Kerry in The Office probably wouldn't change a darn thing, I still find a lot of problems with the bunch he seems to attract..............

I agree with you that life in solitary would be the best ultimate punishment that can be delivered by man; I made the above comparison to make a point.................

#174396 - 05/06/06 09:29 PM Re: GOP Heroes
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: U.S. Army
Quote:
and even though in reality having Kerry in The Office probably wouldn't change a darn thing,
See, now you're just talking out your ass. wink

#174397 - 05/06/06 09:41 PM Re: GOP Heroes
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

That is the appropriate orfice when discussing politics...
laugh

#174398 - 05/07/06 12:09 AM Re: GOP Heroes
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Classy post there, Oregonian.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#174399 - 05/07/06 12:19 AM Re: GOP Heroes
sardonicus Offline
Spawner

Loc: Spokane, Wa.
I believe Bobber Dude has had a personality destroying episode. He is too far into his invention to see the world as it is, rather than what his nightmares portray.
Lupo, the South of the Border, methodology of changing governments has not taken hold here yet. It may. And if it does, I'd bet you wouldn't like it. A grumble would get you shot.
Che' taught that didn't he?

#174400 - 05/07/06 12:30 AM Re: GOP Heroes
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

Dan S.
Make up your mind, do you want to discuss things like a smartass, or do you want to talk like big boys...

I'll admit that sometimes I come in a little hot, what do you expect from a guy with nothing better to do than get online and speak to the world's troubles ?

#174401 - 05/07/06 12:48 AM Re: GOP Heroes
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Either way is fine with me.

But drop the epithets if you want to talk like a big boy.

And I understand your situation. I haven't fished in weeks and I'm getting all pissy about it. wink

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
bdscott, Skunked
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (steely slammer, 1 invisible), 568 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13394
eyeFISH 12606
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63787 Topics
645466 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |