THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 6 of 13 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#200280 - 06/12/03 07:33 AM Re: WMD was that really important anyway?
ltlCLEO Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: brownsville wa.
Thank you pmartin!You just spoke the truth. hello

#200281 - 06/12/03 09:06 AM Re: WMD was that really important anyway?
MasterCaster Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Florida
What a bunch of friggin idiots.......
Quote:
that is far worse than everything clinton did during his entire presidency.
Yeah, right..... Like allowing our missle secrets to be sold to the chinese..... Like pardoning convicted felons so his wife could get the votes needed to win the senate seat. If a man lies about one thing that you all see as minor (blowjob), then what the hell makes you think there were not many many more important ones in there??
All parties do the same old crap, and the system (entire system) needs revamped. It is all about money, power, and special interests.... Not "We the people" anymore. When you idiots realize this and quit bickering simply on party lines, maybe it will start to turn around.
That is why I am an independent........

Final word? Baaaaaaaaa, Baaaaaaaa... beathead

MC

"Equal Rights" are not "Special Rights"........

#200282 - 06/12/03 09:28 AM Re: WMD was that really important anyway?
MasterCaster Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Florida
Quote:
I'd rather live free with terrorists running around than to life under the watchful eye of the government
That is sooooooooooo funny! Yeah, like nobody was crying and whining for over a year about the "Great Human Tragedy" of 9/11..... 3000 dead? Big friggin deal, hell, they lose that many in a week in monsoon season in Bangladesh. But it sure gave good cause for everyone to sceam that the Gov't needed to protect it's citizens. Now that we are losing some freedoms, those same whiners that demanded the Gov't protect us are whining about losing their freedoms..... While at the same time saying that we need to let even more illegals cross the border so "they can make a better life for themselves". I am begining to despise Americans (myself included) as much as other countries do. You lefties cry about losing "our freedoms" in this country due to Bush, but where are you when Schumer and Hillary try to take guns away "for the safety of all Americans"... You are right there voting for them and their kind. Or, when they want to take another 10% of your hard earned dollars to build homes for loser drug-addicted-baby-popping mommies in the south bronx..... No problem for you, now is it. What about my freedom to give or not to give?

People suck..... Thank God (oops, that is not PC is it) that we do have the outdoors in common, or we would all likely kill ourselves off (like our poor brothers in the inner-city who wouldn't know a trout from a turd).

Cant' we all just get along (and go fishing)?
Oh, and you dont want me to get started on the Rodney King (Now a multi-millionaire druggie)....

MC

"Equal Rights" are not "Special Rights"........

#200283 - 06/12/03 10:43 AM Re: WMD was that really important anyway?
Rob Allen Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Vancouver WA
Master caster.. you may find this hard to believe but i agree with you 100%

I am not a left winger, i never whined about wanting the governments protection, am against gun control,against any more taxes of any kind for any reason including paying 10 dollars more for my fishing license next year.
I never voted for clinton or Gore. ect.ect....
I just think lying is a heck of a lot worse when your using thoes lies to take human life for political or any purpose. I know there is no difference between dems and reps and i desperately wish there were reasonable alternatives but the media,polititians and special interests have us so divided and scared of eachother that we dare not vote against "our own" party. I have no kids and plan on not having any so from a selfish standpoint i hope i can just fish and enjoy nature for the next 40 years or so then the world can take care of itself. In the end thoes are the things that really matter. A man could burn up his entire will to live and end up a bitter disgusting hulk if he tried to fight the system his whole life. Or maybe there are people more noble than I. Me just give me a stick of graphite and i am happy enough..

#200284 - 06/12/03 11:04 AM Re: WMD was that really important anyway?
eddie Offline
Carcass

Loc: Valencia, Negros Oriental, Phi...
Grandpa, don't worry. I took my copy of the Clinton Inagaural speech and put it in a coffee can. I buried it in the backyard under my hemp patch. Ashcroft will get my copy when he pries it from my cold, dead hands!!

R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

#200285 - 06/12/03 11:25 AM Re: WMD was that really important anyway?
ynotfish Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: goldbar,wa
Quote:
YNOT. Your AIT was about 3days right private?? Load, realaod. 50% pass rate? Don't ASSume LEG..

Hey Pmartin actually I was a vulcan system mechanic repairing the radar and fire control systems. It dont take allota brains to jump out of a plane or be a lifer. My Ait was considerably longer than airborne school and required some intelligence. Now go goose step along with rush .

#200287 - 06/12/03 12:09 PM Re: WMD was that really important anyway?
Pmartin Offline
Spawner

Ynot, Like I said. Your Assuming..

68L 64weeks

By the by....There is no MOS for just airborne.

AB is after AIT...You have to apply and be accepted.

ULEG beathead beathead

#200288 - 06/12/03 01:18 PM Re: WMD was that really important anyway?
Slab Quest Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Mukilteo or Westport
Quote:
I'd rather live free with terrorists running around than to life under the watchful eye of the government
I'll bet you'd change your tune pretty quick if an Al-Quida bomb exploded at your local mall and killed your wife and kids.

And don't think it can't happen...

#200289 - 06/12/03 02:31 PM Re: WMD was that really important anyway?
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
Hail to the thief !!!! eek

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#200290 - 06/12/03 02:39 PM Re: WMD was that really important anyway?
Steve Ericsson Offline
Spawner

Loc: Olympia, Wa
RichG- man, welcome back to the board with a BANG!!

How is the fishing over there, anyway??

#200291 - 06/12/03 05:20 PM Re: WMD was that really important anyway?
JacobF Offline
Spawner

Loc: Post Falls, ID
Is there actually anyone here who believes that Saddam didn't have WMDs? Before the weapons inspectors were kicked out of Iraq in 1998, they had documented many cases of weapons violations. We knew he had them. Now, what has changed? What do you think Saddam did with the weapons? If he destroyed them, why didn't he give us the information so we could have confirmed it? Do you think he wanted to be kicked out of power? Use you brains. We know that as of 1998, he had several thousand liters of weapons grade anthrax. Where did it go?

#200292 - 06/12/03 05:34 PM Re: WMD was that really important anyway?
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Quote:
Use you brains
laugh banana banana laugh

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#200293 - 06/12/03 11:01 PM Re: WMD was that really important anyway?
racerdan Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: longview
Quote:
We know that as of 1998, he had several thousand liters of weapons grade anthrax. Where did it go?
Political idealogue creates short memories. Square peg in a round hole.

#200294 - 06/14/03 02:25 AM Re: WMD was that really important anyway?
bulldog Offline
Fry

Loc: west end
Incredible!
Let's review: 4 pages, 124 replies. To what and from whom? From: accountants (senior), consultants, financial analysts, homebuilders, fishing guides, etc... To: a political post on a fishing forum from someone (in the world of cyberspace, via Forks) proclaiming to have some insight into the foreign policy world governing this earth. Rich G, the following spelling lesson would have been one that I would have thought you would need to pass in order to debate (with any credibility) an eighth grade classroom at Forks High School: dosent = doesn't, wernt = weren't, counrty = country, Sadam = Saddam (part of the topic you proclaim to have insight into), agian = again, a while = awhile, becuase = because, genuinally = genuinely, etc... Most importantly, demecratic = democratic! Thank god for democracy, any fool in this country can hop on a fishing forum and insight some otherwise intellectual fishermen into a juvenile debate over issues they cannot control.

#200295 - 06/14/03 03:08 AM Re: WMD was that really important anyway?
h2o Offline
Carcass

Loc: Portland
...at least no one challenged anyone else to a 'dull'...

laugh

Fortunately ones ability to spell correctly does not preclude one from expressing his opinion. You understood what he meant, right?

Good enough for me...

BTW...you just put twelve separate thoughts into one paragraph. Anyone ever show you where the return button is?

wink

#200296 - 06/14/03 03:51 AM Re: WMD was that really important anyway?
Index Hooker Offline
Smolt

Loc: index
i think bush lied. beer pete

fish till it hurts. then fish more.

born 2 row.

#200297 - 06/14/03 09:01 AM Re: WMD was that really important anyway?
grandpa2 Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Brier, Washington
It is reeelee eezee to make miss steaks when u r tiping fast

There are some smart guys on here with ideas that offend some of the other smart guys...pretty basic politics...I'm right and you're an idiot..or sumthing lyk that

#200298 - 06/14/03 07:09 PM Re: WMD was that really important anyway?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Good one Bullgog slap

You exposed me as a real idiot.

Whatever man! :p

#200299 - 06/14/03 07:33 PM Re: WMD was that really important anyway?
cowlitzfisherman Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Toledo, Washington
stlhdh2o

Don't think that you are getting off the duel issue that easy! eek I have already figured out a place and time to do it with you. laugh I just can't figure out what size of a "rubber" to use on you as of yet! laugh laugh I know that you will require a very large rubber, because you are really a very big. . . . . beer

Cowlitzfisherman

Is the taste of the bait worth the sting of the hook????

#200300 - 06/15/03 12:20 AM Re: WMD was that really important anyway?
oolichan Offline
Alevin

Loc: the meat hole
Quote:
Originally posted by SlabQuest:
Quote:
I'll bet you'd change your tune pretty quick if an Al-Quida bomb exploded at your local mall and killed your wife and kids.

And don't think it can't happen...
In fact it's more likely to happen now than pre 9/11, that's the irony in this whole mess.

Page 6 of 13 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1442 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |