Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 13 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#209548 - 09/07/03 08:12 PM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
cowlitzfisherman Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Toledo, Washington

Is the taste of the bait worth the sting of the hook????

#209549 - 09/07/03 08:24 PM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
elkrun Offline
Spawner

Loc: Port Angeles, WA
I get it...

It's ok to have an opinion as long as it matches CFM's!

Identity theft is one of the fastest growing crimes in the nation. This sort of serves as a menu for those people, dont you think...

start with a list like this, choose a nice salary luckily it has a name attached, and to top it off, even the area the person lives in. With a little work, find an address (also easy to do online). From there is easy. surely you can visualize this CFM!!!

Also, the material listed is at least 2 years old. So even for the purposes you stated, its worthless.

No matter how you slice it CFM, its just wrong and rather sad that you dont see that. Keep trying to justify it all you want... its pathetic.

#209550 - 09/07/03 08:27 PM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
CFM,

Just a difference of opinion, that's all. I will abide by the letter and spirit of the law, even though I might not agree with it. I can act within tighter constraints than the law allows me to act, and still be just fine. Just because something is legal, doesn't mean that it is okay to do.

Andy

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#209551 - 09/07/03 08:46 PM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
cowlitzfisherman Offline
Three Time Spawner

#209552 - 09/07/03 09:23 PM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
papaslap Offline
Spawner

Loc: Olympia
Nasty site..it's like a crash scene ....don't want ot look but you can't help it....

I have concluded that the employees site is related to fishing .

State employees are like the seal deal TOO DAMN MANY of THEM eek

#209553 - 09/07/03 09:33 PM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
elkrun Offline
Spawner

CFM-

You missed the point. They dont have to know my name. They grab anyones salary attached to their name as well as where they live. It could be anyone. Why does it matter that the odds are slim they will chose me? Will that matter to the people they do pick? Sort of selfish thinking isn't that? Its not scare tactics, its the world of the internet. I heard somewhere (King 5, I believe), there were over 5000-6000 cases last year in Washington alone. The go through your garbage, or mail, or whatever. And, generally I dont bother the kids in my math class with identity theft...(nice distractor)

As for your question about why post on a bulletin board... I wouldn't post on any board that asked for my salary, or social security number, or credit card number. That would be plain stupid, yet I look at that site and there I am, name salary, and town I live in.... That pisses me off. Its really not anyones business. Salary schedules are one thing, they dont list exact numbers and tie them to names. You can see them online and decide if teachers get fair pay or not. Anything else is a breach of privacy.

Just because its legal, doesn't make it right now does it... Nor because its on the internet make it ok either. You can call a turd a steak, but it still stinks.

You also neglected to comment on the information being over 2 years old. How can information that old be of any use to you?

I know I'll never get you to change your stance even a little so I'm going to quit wasting my time here.

#209554 - 09/07/03 10:10 PM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
cowlitzfisherman Offline
Three Time Spawner

#209555 - 09/07/03 10:23 PM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
bodysurf Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: olympia
actually 10 million people have their identity stolen every year accounting for $53 billion in fraud according to the ftc...the number one thing they say to do is shred stuff you throw away...my friend is still trying to fix his accounts after someone stole checks from his mailbox last year...

#209556 - 09/07/03 10:23 PM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
Grandpa: First time ever! We are in agreement.
While we seldom see things the same way CFM has brought us together.

#209557 - 09/07/03 11:09 PM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
elkrun Offline
Spawner

CFM-

Repeat after me...

I will not be naive, I will not be naive....

5000-6000 in WASHINGTON EACH YEAR. It has happened to me. Credit card number stolen and $1500 charged to it. major pain in the a$$. I'm one of the many its happened to. You are not in Kansas anymore Toto! This is a major problem and most people dont realize that it has happened to them until their money is gone, or their credit is screwed up.

Theres a difference between being careful and paraniod. Theres a difference between doing what is right and what is wrong. AGAIN, Just because its legal does not make it OK. It is legal to fish for spawners sitting over reds, its not OK. Its legal for TCL to do what they do to the cowlitz, but its not OK. AND its legal for them to post that information, but its not OK.

I've seen your "debate" strategy many times over the board.... you derail the conversation with some silly side road (generally school yard namecalling) in order to avoid the fact you might be wrong. You can beat the paraniod drum until the cows come home, resort to all the crap you want, but the whole thing is still wrong. There are thousands of good people listed there who wouldn't want that information out there, AND THERE ARE NOSEY PEOPLE WHO THRIVE ON THAT KIND OF JUNK. which are you?

#209558 - 09/07/03 11:09 PM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
Sparkey Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Western Washington
Quote:
Originally posted by seastrike:
Hey CFM
I'm going fishing this afternoon. What are you up to old friend?
Do us ALL a favor and take your old freind along!! I think he needs it!!!!!!!

#209559 - 09/07/03 11:26 PM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
cowlitzfisherman Offline
Three Time Spawner

#209561 - 09/08/03 12:55 AM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
seastrike Offline
Hey Man....It's cool...

Loc: seattle
cfm
Are you the guy with the big billboard down in Cowlitz County with the Uncle Sam on it?
It would be fitting!

#209562 - 09/08/03 01:34 AM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
elkrun Offline
Spawner

CFM-

nice change in strategy. wink

You have us figured out... We teachers make WAY TO MUCH, and you've exposed us! damn, you'll be on 60 minutes for sure. Thank God for patriotic americans like you! I can read the headlines now "First year teachers making a whopping $21,000" I think you've solved the state's budget problems. Nice work... you should be proud.

I hope you're smarter than you sound here...

Your get a different job strategy is plain stupid. That would be a brilliant move after paying for all the education it took to get in the profession, and all the hoop$ we jump through just to keep ourselves certified.

I noticed you posted your name previously, but you forgot to mention your salary? Why not include you taxes for the last few years too? (I could get them anyway if I wanted too.)

You deny that identity theft happens, and say I'm just paranoid, despite me telling you it already has to me and many thousands of others statewide, you just keep writing "paranoid" like a child covering his ears, closing his eyes, and screaming "I cant hear you..." when he doesn't want to hear something. Maybe your right... It'll never happen in Toledo! And especially not to YOU!

When you decide to stop clouding the issue and make a valid point, I'll be watching, but not holding my breath.... wink

#209563 - 09/08/03 01:51 AM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
Anonymous
Unregistered

Anyone seen a small white haired scruffy looken "cur" dog lately that yaps alot but doesn't really have much of value to say in response to others queries as to why it yaps so much? It just yaps back and dances around honest cogent questions based on facts it's afraid to address. Be forewarned this dog will bite anyone who chooses to disagree with it. Seriuously I'm lookin for this dog. wink

Gonads are brass and very big wink .

#209564 - 09/08/03 07:34 AM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
db_cooper Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Foothills, Wa.
I can see the "Remove Cow... from the board" poll starting up shortly. I'm ready to vote...

#209565 - 09/08/03 07:54 AM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
ltlCLEO Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: brownsville wa.
Some peoples long winded soap boxes definately get old.I do not even have the will to read them any more,basicly because of what auntym said.

#209566 - 09/08/03 08:26 AM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
cowlitzfisherman Offline
Three Time Spawner

Same ones are still a crying !!

cry cry cry cry

If only you knew what people are thinking about your hopeless whining?

You guys are your own worse foes, you just can't understand how pathetic some are you are begging to sound, especially moderators from other boards restoring to name calling.
Maybe you guys can all form a "click" and start a new state agency. You can call it something KKK anonymous! Take off those sheets and show your faces!!

Or just keep cry cry cry laugh

PS and please don't use our tax dollars while your at work today to keep crying about your actions.

Cowlitzfisherman

#209567 - 09/08/03 09:08 AM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
glowball Offline
Spawner

Loc: bullcanyon
I want to make sure I understand you guys correctly here. This web site shows your name (no one can figure that out) your job title and your salary. These three things will help someone steal your identity. HOW? I steel need your social security number, bank account number, date of birth how about a mothers maiden name. Lets not be silly. There is nothing on that site that can't be figured out with a little prying at your choice of employment.

If you really are upset with it contact the person in charge of the website. I'm betting that you payed for the site with your taxdollars. So I'm I wrong in saying you made a bad financial decision.

#209568 - 09/08/03 09:25 AM Re: Find out what state employees make-WDFW
DUROBOAT15 Offline
Spawner

Loc: des moines
I work in the privite sector and my wages are posted on the net too real easy to find. Big deal cry cry
All you that work for the public know that your wage and benifit package is public information.If you cant deal with it you could always go job hunting.

Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 13 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Chad Lee, fish_hunter, Grady 265, pimpinshrimp, Stew, xflyzguy
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 1236 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645418 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |