THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#210191 - 09/12/03 01:29 AM Re: NFR Do you know how much $87 Billion is?
Twig Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Portland

#210192 - 09/12/03 01:38 AM Re: NFR Do you know how much $87 Billion is?
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Twig:
So it sounds like you've taken the same approach as the Palestinians...they just walk into a crowded market and blow up whomever they can. Doesn't matter whether they had anything to do with it or not...
THAT MY FRIEND IS THE SOLUTION TO ELIMINATING SNAGGERS!!!

Any Volunteers? eek

#210193 - 09/12/03 02:03 AM Re: NFR Do you know how much $87 Billion is?
Pmartin Offline
Spawner

Quote:
Originally posted by Twig:
It keeps going round and round, but the bottom line is that there is no connection between terrorism and Iraq. The two factions hate each other. They hate each other and they hate us but that does not make them a common enemy. As Goharley mentions, if a lie is told often enough, it becomes reality. Certainly there is enough press to validate any connections that the Bush administation would lead us to believe, and there isn't a press story out there that will confirm that!

We were then told to believe that war was imminiment. Bush was unable to convince any other country with the information that he had. Don't you think if the information was good enough that other countries (heads of state) would have bought in on it? Certainly they are at liberty to discuss classified issues and still, Bush could not convince them.

It is far easier to just believe in what the Bush administration wants you to believe than to actually have to think yourself and/or listen and research various sources to gain perspective on the matter. If you choose to simply be a believer, then fine, but accept that you are not able to process information on your own, that you simply believe something rather than have the capacity to observe something and come to your own conclusions.
The info I needed I saw.. The pics I posted above...

As far as the blind, such as yourself, they can not see.. Once again no answer to any question just ***** and moan... How do You think it should have been handled?

Wait, I know what you'll say...Bush lied to us and Saddam is not connected to Bin... bla, blah Once again I say to you. Bush has NEVER been proven to lie, such as your hero Clinton, but he is doing what he as PRESIDENT feels best!!! That's how is works people...Get over it!! Next November you can try to change who is in the white house but until then go change your diapers and have a warm bottle..

May as well go back to sleep because it sure seems that they is a lot of day dreaming going on here...

Now you people know what all those sheep in those packs talk about.... Ever stick your head out to do something constructive??

Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out!

Piper you are the uncontested intellectual whiz... Your wisdom and knowledge are too profound for me so I may not be getting your full intellectual connotations.

Thank you for your input and calling question to ones intellect. Isn't everyone on this board a genius??? You apparently are. I am just a low down scumbag and my thoughts should not be heard right? Or is it that unless someone meets your specifications that they qualify in this debate?

Practice what you preach!! You may be old but definitely not wise!

#210194 - 09/12/03 02:10 AM Re: NFR Do you know how much $87 Billion is?
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Pmartin:
[QB] Go Harley, I got to about, Nice try and already know what your babble is.

Unsurecatch. I and I think many don't care about some stupid link that we'll never find. Who cares about some link!!?? All I know is that some MF'r flew some planes into some big buildings in my home court and it's time to return the favor!! I could really care less if there is a connection!

So pmartin, let me see if I understand. You told Goharley, "I got to about . . ." Can you possibly translate that into English? I can see that you and you, didn't read any of what GOHarley had pasted into his message. I think that's a good idea. No sense wasting precious brain cells with facts. I bet your head is nearly full as it is! That must be so, as you and you don't even care who was responsible for 9/11, just as long as you and you get to kick somebody's ass. Jeesh I hope a bunch of right thinking Canadians, guys who try to stay on top of the issues like you, don't decide to bomb the U.S. if Libyan terrorists attack Canada. Hey, using your logic it would make perfect sense.

Here's an idea, why don't we try to find out who is really funding terrorists so we can stop them?

#210195 - 09/12/03 02:26 AM Re: NFR Do you know how much $87 Billion is?
Pmartin Offline
Spawner

Quote:
Originally posted by surecatch:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Pmartin:
[QB] Go Harley, I got to about, Nice try and already know what your babble is.

Unsurecatch. I and I think many don't care about some stupid link that we'll never find. Who cares about some link!!?? All I know is that some MF'r flew some planes into some big buildings in my home court and it's time to return the favor!! I could really care less if there is a connection!

So pmartin, let me see if I understand. You told Goharley, "I got to about . . ." Can you possibly translate that into English? I can see that you and you, didn't read any of what GOHarley had pasted into his message. I think that's a good idea. No sense wasting precious brain cells with facts. I bet your head is nearly full as it is! That must be so, as you and you don't even care who was responsible for 9/11, just as long as you and you get to kick somebody's ass. Jeesh I hope a bunch of right thinking Canadians, guys who try to stay on top of the issues like you, don't decide to bomb the U.S. if Libyan terrorists attack Canada. Hey, using your logic it would make perfect sense.

Here's an idea, why don't we try to find out who is really funding terrorists so we can stop them?
Well Thanks for the translation!! What an english whiz you are. Especillay for being an "outdoor writer' .. LOL

Unsure, you make me laugh. You really have nothin to say.. As, far as H's posts they all say the same thing! Ignant BS, just like you! The only reason I am even writing in this stupid post is that I'm half drunk and it's fun right now. You know, kind of like teasing your dog or cat, simple entertainment. Like you...Simple.

If you will ever answer the question that I have asked over many posts...

What do you think we should have done? Maybe you'll be getting somewhere???
I feel we did the right thing. U? Just moan some more about the kid who took your ball away...

A big 'L' 4 U

Let me guess.....You drive a mini Van and ALWAYS troll the other way? wink

#210196 - 09/12/03 03:52 AM Re: NFR Do you know how much $87 Billion is?
grandpa2 Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Brier, Washington

#210197 - 09/12/03 04:27 AM Re: NFR Do you know how much $87 Billion is?
MasterCaster Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Florida
The more I get to know Americans, the more I hate them..... And I am American.
You dumbass people go back and forth, back and forth, but are all so stupid and narrow minded that you fail to see the real problems. They are not Democrat or Republican, Iraqi or Al Quida..... IT IS PEOPLE!
Israeli's can drop a friggin 500lb bomb on a building to kill a Hamas leader and it is fine, "they are protecting their people". A man straps a bomb to his body to kill Israelis and "he is a lunatic". Americans side with Israel that acts no different than South Africa did during aparteid by isolating another race and keeping them in extreme poverty. We all condemned S. Africa for this same type of treatment of the blacks. Then we get Nelson Mandela freed from prison and help him end aparteid and rise to the status of President of that country and he now despises the USA and says that we deserve terrorist attacks. We are despised by other peoples because we whine about our "collapsing economy" yet even our poorest have more than most people in other countries could ever imagine having. I often complain that my boat is too small, yet how many people in other countries could never imagine owning a boat like the one I have? We cannot seem to solve the problems we have in this country, yet we think we can solve the problems of other countries "If they would only act and live the way we do". We say that all people are created equal, yet we live in a country that allows certain groups priviledges that others do not have. We base our self-worth on the amount of money a person has, or their beauty, or star status, not whether or not they are a good person. We send pot smokers to jail, yet the billionaire that bankrupted thousands retirement pensions sleeps wonderfully every night in his $100,000,000 home and Martha Stewart cries "I didn't do anything wrong, they are picking on me". We lose 3000 in on day and we will continue to feel sorry for ourselves for the rest of our history and make a spectacle of ourselves every year on it's anniversary (big deal, Bangladesh can lose 10,000 in one flood, or 250,000 in China in one earthquake. We are the best whiners in the world, yet we have the most. This is why the world, and certain groups of people despise us and think the world would be better without us.
Not siding with them, just making it clear that we have no right not understanding why we are despised........

MC

"Equal Rights" are not "Special Rights"........

#210198 - 09/12/03 09:16 AM Re: NFR Do you know how much $87 Billion is?
Skywalker Offline
Spawner

Loc: Snohomish, WA, USA
Thanks, AuntieM. I'm sure something will come up, what with my boyish charm, astronomical IQ, and appreciation of sarcastic humor. wink :p

#210199 - 09/12/03 09:27 AM Re: NFR Do you know how much $87 Billion is?
Twig Offline
Juvenille at Sea

The problem with Bush and his supporters is that they are not able to produce any proof that Iraq was involved with WMD's or ties to Terrorism. You'll remember that these were the foundation of the argument to invade Iraq. Your challenge is to find one story written by a credible journalist that ties this together.

Just like a court of law requires proof and not just heresay, the American public should demand the same thing from it's government. Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof, and folks, there just isn't any.

People keep mentioning "Well Clinton lied, and so has Bush." As though they are somehow equal. Clinton's lie should have been between himself and his wife. It's the same thing that 70% of the population do, they have affairs. Bush's lie, on the other hand, is a matter of National Security and National Integrity. Although both lies, one is much greater in magnitude. There simply isn't any comparison.

Bush and his supporters have failed the U.S.. It's for this very reason that the world continues to hate us. You should be embarrased.

The good news is that there are institutions out there that can help though, they're called Universities. They can help you muddle through the retoric and teach you how to think on your own, although it might be scarry to some the first couple of times...

#210200 - 09/12/03 09:54 AM Re: NFR Do you know how much $87 Billion is?
eddie Offline
Carcass

Loc: Valencia, Negros Oriental, Phi...
PMartin - the only problem with "Kill 'em all and let God sort it out" is that I am part of the all and so are you. I'd prefer to stick around for a while.

Striking out against just anyone is an irrational approach that reminds me of a two year olds tantrum. Part of getting older (and hopefully wiser) is that we can start making distinctions based upon knowledge and experience.

I will vote against Bush in Nov. 2004 (Not sure that I'll be voting FOR anyone if you get the distinction). That does not mean I hate him, it does mean I believe he has failed the American people.

Grandpa, your posting of the Ann Coulter piece gave me a chuckle. I finally got who she reminds me off. Do you remeber Joe Pyne back from the 60's? Ann Coulter is Joe Pyne in a miniskirt. Better looking and she makes more money, but she inflames and makes noise for the sheer joy of it.

It is becoming increasingly apparent that we have targeted the wrong enemy. If we really want to "have a central front of the War on Terrorism" we probably have to look real closely at Saudi Arabia. And that truly creates some problems for America, regardless of who sits in the Oval Office.

R.P. McMurphy - One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest

#210201 - 09/12/03 11:05 AM Re: NFR Do you know how much $87 Billion is?
Skywalker Offline
Spawner

Loc: Snohomish, WA, USA
eddie, thanks for the civil discussion. You too, Dogfish.

We're all emotional beings (as humans tend to be), but we really don't benefit much by allowing emotions to steer our online discussions, do we?

#210202 - 09/12/03 11:38 AM Re: NFR Do you know how much $87 Billion is?
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
I believe we get to much info!!
We the people elect people to take care of this country!
There not elected to relay info to you to see if you agree with what they have decided to do to keep us safe..

I think that some of the info brought out before hand has put our people in danger!

Get a freekin grip you whiners!!!

#210203 - 09/12/03 12:09 PM Re: NFR Do you know how much $87 Billion is?
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

#210204 - 09/12/03 01:03 PM Re: NFR Do you know how much $87 Billion is?
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

stlhead- communist???

That was just a f*****g stupid comment!!!

Impeech? where the hell did clinton go when he was impeeched? NO WHERE

freekin liberals!!!

#210205 - 09/12/03 01:21 PM Re: NFR Do you know how much $87 Billion is?
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: U.S. Army
Grandpa and Pmartin -

I probably don't need to reply since many others have already pointed out the obvious. However, the obvious seems to be lost on you both. I'll try to refrain from confusing you with facts since your mind is already made up.

Speaking of facts, it seems that half the posters here base their opinions, trusts, and beliefs on fact; the other half on emotion, Drudge, and the view inside their rectum.

Timberman- I'm glad Jefferson, Adams, et al had more intestinal fortitude than you. Otherwise we'd still be swearing allegiance to the Queen. By the way, being impeached is not the same as being fired. It's merely an investigation into wrong doing.

MasterCaster - very good post with interesting insight. I'm sure you'll get the cliche "if you don't like it here, leave...." response from the self-appointed sergeant-at-arms wannabe.

#210206 - 09/12/03 01:58 PM Re: NFR Do you know how much $87 Billion is?
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Alot of you must be CIA rolleyes

Because you sure act like you know everything that has happened and what has been found in investigations on Hussein...

This thread needs to be locked!
This is a fishing forum you want to argue polotics go to another forum!!!!

#210207 - 09/12/03 02:14 PM Re: NFR Do you know how much $87 Billion is?
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Then why are you posting? Isn't this way too much info anyway?

#210208 - 09/12/03 02:25 PM Re: NFR Do you know how much $87 Billion is?
DUROBOAT15 Offline
Spawner

Loc: des moines
As far as I am concerned both Bushs have made big mistakes.
THEY STOPPED BOMBING WAY TO SOON!!!
They should have turned that place to the glass desert.
I say an eye for an eye or better yet 100,000 of there eyes for every one of ours.
GWB will get my vote again he is a man with guts and guts is what we need.
Not the yellow stripe some of you wear so proudly.

#210209 - 09/12/03 02:48 PM Re: NFR Do you know how much $87 Billion is?
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

#210210 - 09/12/03 02:59 PM Re: NFR Do you know how much $87 Billion is?
Twig Offline
Juvenille at Sea

You've done it now!!! You're asking those people who are Pro War and Pro Bush to both read and to think...it's gonna hurt!!!

By the way, there are some BIG words in there, so for those that stumble, look them up!

If the US has got the whole thing in Iraq under control, then why is the US asking for help??? DUh.. which way did he go...

Page 6 of 10 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Iwant2fish
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 563 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645418 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |