THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#283363 - 11/08/05 04:33 PM So do all you 'enlightened' folks want us to Cut-n-Run from Iraq?
Rory Bellows Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Third stone from the sun
So do all you 'enlightened' folks want to Cut-n-Run from Iraq? I ask this because you keep saying the reasons for us going their were because the Bush 43 lied--If that's the case why would you want our troops to stay there? Be honest.

I've asked repeteadly for all of the 'enlightened' liberals (and those who won't admit to being a liberal but champion all their 'enlightened' politics) to provide credible evidence that Bush 43 knowingly lied to the American people to take us to war in Iraq to back up the allegation you keep making that Bush 43 knowingly did so, but I've yet to see any of you substanciate your claim with actual credible evidence. Every time I ask, it's claimed to have already been posted~If you actually have verifible proof that's credible and doesn't just spout off opinion or conjecture you should alert the national press, because they haven't been able to prove what you keep alleging and would love to talk to you.
--------------------------------------------------

Having said that, since you believe (without actual reason) that Bush 43 lied to get us into war--does that mean that you don't support our troops who are executing the Conmmander and Chief orders in Iraq?

If you don't agree with our being in Iraq, do you advocate that we Cut-n-Run? I'm asking this specifally and individually to everyone that has alleged that Bush 43 lied to get us into Iraq.

#283365 - 11/08/05 04:40 PM Re: So do all you 'enlightened' folks want us to Cut-n-Run from Iraq?
Rory Bellows Offline
Three Time Spawner

KK,

Since you are one of the loudest singers in the 'Bush lied' choir-- Do you want us to pull out Iraq immediately KK and just Cut-n-Run? It's a serious non-rhetorical question.

Please just answer the question without resorting to your usual M.O. of childish name calling and personal attacks when you can't answer a question honestly without humiliating yourself and you become frustrated and then lash out at the person who exposed you.

#283366 - 11/08/05 04:49 PM Re: So do all you 'enlightened' folks want us to Cut-n-Run from Iraq?
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Quote:
Please just answer the question without resorting to your usual M.O. of childish name calling and personal attacks when you can't answer a question honestly without humiliating yourself and you become frustrated and then lash out at the person who exposed you.
Sincerely,

Yourself

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#283368 - 11/08/05 04:52 PM Re: So do all you 'enlightened' folks want us to Cut-n-Run from Iraq?
Rory Bellows Offline
Three Time Spawner

DanS,

You always seem to know all the answers, do you think we should Cut-n-Run from Iraq?

#283369 - 11/08/05 04:55 PM Re: So do all you 'enlightened' folks want us to Cut-n-Run from Iraq?
Rory Bellows Offline
Three Time Spawner

KK,

Why do you change the subject when your asked to provide credible proof that Bush 43 knowingly lied to the American people to take us to war in Iraq?

If you have credible proof that Bush 43 knowingly lied--POST IT !!--Otherwise admit you either don't have any evidence to back up your claim and mis-spoke or that you're just plain lying and MoveOn. :p

----------------------------------------------

After you admit you don't have any credible evidence that Bush 43 knowingly lied to take us to war--Do you think we should cut-n-run from Iraq?

#283373 - 11/08/05 05:45 PM Re: So do all you 'enlightened' folks want us to Cut-n-Run from Iraq?
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Hey Rory, we'll use your f'd up logic. You prove that Bush didn't lie. Can't do it? Well then he must have lied. See how it works?

#283374 - 11/08/05 06:10 PM Re: So do all you 'enlightened' folks want us to Cut-n-Run from Iraq?
Rory Bellows Offline
Three Time Spawner

Quote:
Originally posted by Kanektok Kid:
Rory
I posted yesterday, an article regarding your new 'talking point'.
It was a declassified memo that i referenced. Did you go, and suss out the facts, and read it?

KK
Yeah I read it--it says 'probable' not proven that he may have mis-lead investagators. It als o says that Bush 43 didn't sight the prisoner by name as a source of their information, how do you not know there are not multiple sources or those that contradict the 'probable' suggestions of that DIA memo not (CIA which is the one who breifs the president daily)?

Sen. Levin has demonstrated that he has had credibility problems in the past--It has been requested by GOP senators that he reveil the source of the leaked memo but no one ghas been yet named--maybe we'll need another investagtion. \:D

#283375 - 11/08/05 06:25 PM Re: So do all you 'enlightened' folks want us to Cut-n-Run from Iraq?
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Should we cut-n-run? No.

Should we have gone in the first place? No.

Any other questions?

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#283377 - 11/08/05 07:25 PM Re: So do all you 'enlightened' folks want us to Cut-n-Run from Iraq?
Rory Bellows Offline
Three Time Spawner

The point is that by saying it's 'probable' the said detainee mis-lead investagaters (not definitively) and given the fact that Bush 43 never named the guy in the DIA memo as his source means that the DIA memo doesn't prove anything and drawing any conclusions from it would only be conjecture.

Dictionary

con·jec·ture (kən-jĕk'chər)
n.
Inference or judgment based on inconclusive or incomplete evidence; guesswork.
A statement, opinion, or conclusion based on guesswork: The commentators made various conjectures about the outcome of the next election.

v., -tured, -tur·ing, -tures.

v.tr.
To infer from inconclusive evidence; guess.

Next :p

#283378 - 11/08/05 07:26 PM Re: So do all you 'enlightened' folks want us to Cut-n-Run from Iraq?
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: The right side of the line
Shhhhh! they don't like it when you do that!

#283380 - 11/08/05 10:40 PM Re: So do all you 'enlightened' folks want us to Cut-n-Run from Iraq?
Rory Bellows Offline
Three Time Spawner

KK,

You're a real profile in courage --Coming on a chat forum that is decidely left, where conservatives are out numbered at least 10 to 1 and proclaiming your self the winner of every debate whether you provide credible evidence to back up your assertion that 'Bush 43 knowingly lied to the American people to take us to war in Iraq' or not.

I know you don't like to acknowledge or recognize things unless they square nicely with your Michael Moore, Kritina Vande Huevel, Lawrance O'Donnell and Al Franken inspired reality, but you still haven't provided credble evidence that Bush 43 knowingly lied to take America to war in Iraq.

Remember Op/Ed peices from your MoveOn.orgy or HuffingtonPost E-blasts and conjecture only make emotionally charged 'enlightened' liberals like you feel good and don't actually prove anything.

So in an effort to prove you are honest when you say something like 'Bush 43 knowingly lied to take us to war in Iraq' and not just a wishfull delusional pipe dreamer like Lawrence O'Donnell and the 22 indictments you guys were so sure were coming, it's time to put up or shut up and post CREDIBLE EVIDENCE THAT BUSH KNOWINGLY LIED TO TAKE AMERICA TO WAR IN IRAQ.

If you can't do that it's time to admit once and for all that you either mis-spoke about Bush 43 knowingly lying to take us to war in Iraq and apologize-- Or admit that your just an angry, embittered man who's deep seated hatred of Bush (who has beat you at almost every turn) has compelled you to wish things true you can't actually prove and that you've intentionally mis-represemted the truth when you've been saying that 'Bush 43 knowingly lied to take us to war in Iraq', and hoped that if you say it enough times people will just believe you and will stop asking you to provide credible evidence to back up your assertions.

That may play well with people that are desperate to believe anything bad about Bush 43--but until you post credible evidence that he knowingly lied I'm going to point out that you (KK) are either knowingly lying yourself or that you are just delusional--which is it?

#283381 - 11/08/05 11:14 PM Re: So do all you 'enlightened' folks want us to Cut-n-Run from Iraq?
sardonicus Offline
Spawner

Loc: Spokane, Wa.
Rory, why do you put up with the abuse? The pretenders to intellect would rather call you names than consider the question. Even ms. buttermilk jumps on the wagon. I am amazed the oracles can even type they are so disturbed.
btw we are into Iraq like a sire hound earning his money with your *****. Premature separation will be painful and could well be harmful to the dogs.

#283384 - 11/09/05 10:04 AM Re: So do all you 'enlightened' folks want us to Cut-n-Run from Iraq?
grandpa Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: brier,wa
I guess there is one more reason KK and Harley won't be moving to Texas to join GW when he retires:
Quote:
Texas voters overwhelmingly approved a constitutional ban on same-sex marriage, making their state the 19th to take that step. In Maine, however, voters rejected a conservative-backed proposal to repeal the state's new gay-rights law.

The contest in Texas was lopsided; near-complete returns showed the gay-marriage ban supported by about 76 percent of voters. Like every other state except Massachusetts, Texas didn't permit same-sex marriages previously, but the constitutional amendment was touted as an extra guard against future court rulings.

"Texans know that marriage is between a man and a woman, and children deserve both a mom and a dad. They don't need a Ph.D. or a degree in anything else to teach them that," said Kelly Shackelford, a leader Texans For Marriage, which favored the ban.

....Support the RFA rfawashingtonst.org

#283385 - 11/09/05 11:02 AM Re: So do all you 'enlightened' folks want us to Cut-n-Run from Iraq?
lupo Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: seattle wa
and im sure that rory didnt believe that clinton did ANYTHING that he was "alledged" to have done or was "probable"

the difference was that most on the left were not running aqround saying that clinton did nothing, we all knew he was a womanizer.....

of course he did do nothing compared to bush and if fitzpatrick had the powers that ken starr did then the whole bush admin would be in jail

your hypocricy is defining of your character.....i guess it takes a certain amount of brain cells to change ones mind......dude. seriousely- all the evidence in the world is mounted against bush and the whole bush admin.....what is your problem with reality- ive been wrong many times and will admit it..... but you bush supporters are totally wrong and your willing to go to the grave being wrong but we will not let you folks take this whole country to the grave with you....

at this point it doesnt matter if you know how wrong you are.....because everyone else does know it...........just look at last nights elections if you need any more proof and look at bush aproval rating....

you people are so convinced that your right, that it doesnt matter to you if you DO RIGHT....the desires of the bush admin is to dismantle this country and put as much wealth as possible in the hands of the non working rich elite......

#283388 - 11/09/05 12:44 PM Re: So do all you 'enlightened' folks want us to Cut-n-Run from Iraq?
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: U.S. Army
Quote:
Originally posted by Krusty:
...the Conmmander and Chief ...
Con-mmander?
A Freudian slip?

I couldn't of said it better myself. \:D

#283389 - 11/09/05 03:17 PM Re: So do all you 'enlightened' folks want us to Cut-n-Run from Iraq?
Rory Bellows Offline
Three Time Spawner

Quote:
Originally posted by Kanektok Kid:

In the other thread, the one you wanted a 'truce' on, remember?

KK
My good nature offered a 'truce for the night'--If you're going to quote me do it accurately--(we've been over this):

Quote:
I thought you were sick of talking about President Bill 'Slick Willy' Clinton? \:D

Anyway, I'll call a truce for tonight so we can both veg-out and live to fight another day.

Sweet Deams :p

The reason I did it is because it was Sunday night, I was spent and also genuinely concerned for your welfare and state of mental health--You seem to have become compleley un-glued and increasingly caustic, mean spirited and vitriolic since that Friday a couple of weeks ago where you and Lawrance O'Donnell had been fantisizing about seeing 22 indictments handed down with Karl Rove and Dick Cheney hand-cuffed and frog-marched out of the White House didn't pan out for ya' and it turned your 'Merry Fitzmas' into a Blue Fitzmas. :p

I have had some pretty obvious political disagreements with Goharley too, but he seems to have a pretty good sense of humor and other interests in life to help keep him balanced and fairly light hearted where he doesn't take himself or those who disagree with him politically too seriously.

There's a great line in one of my all time favorite movies (the original Manchurian Candidate) where the the Soviet trained communist Chinese Hypnotist says, "Always with a sense of humor"..

Whether he's seen the movie or not, Goharley seems to inately understand the wisdom in those words.

You can continue to stroke yourself until your covered in your own sense of self-gratification because you have some allies on a forum dominated by left-leaning partisans. However, if you think because some people desperate to believe anything bad about Bush siding with you proves anything other than you're only comfortable speaking out in arenas where you're going to be well received and that some how makes you right or the self -proclaimed winner of a debate then you really are delusional.

I would have assumed you read the book, but if you haven't my reference to what makes a person a Profile in Courage was meant tongue and cheek. A profile in courage is not going along with grain or crowd and saying or doing what will be well received or even applauded in certain circles to win a person favor and popularity---A true profile in courage is going against the grain and doing or saying what you know to be right even if it's not popular in certain circles or could cause others to ridacule you.

#283390 - 11/09/05 03:56 PM Re: So do all you 'enlightened' folks want us to Cut-n-Run from Iraq?
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

"A profile in courage is not going along with grain or crowd and saying or doing what will be well received or even applauded in certain circles "

Although you fail to see it Rory this is you to a T. You recite the party line over and over. According to your definition some of us here are a profile in courage. Even when both Dems, Reps and fanatics such as yourself were crucifying anyone who was "un-patriotic" we stood our ground and waited for Americans to wake the F up. Now the tide has turned, Americans are waking up, and you, I am convinced, would now call yourself a Profile in Courage simply because you are now in a minority of wrong opinion.

Want a movie quote? "You can't handle the truth"

#283391 - 11/09/05 04:03 PM Re: So do all you 'enlightened' folks want us to Cut-n-Run from Iraq?
Rory Bellows Offline
Three Time Spawner

I'm sorry Stlhead--I guess you're a real Profile In Courage also, coming here where virtually everyone on the forum is left leaning too and espousing your left leaning politics.

How do you work up the courage to do it?

#283394 - 11/09/05 05:21 PM Re: So do all you 'enlightened' folks want us to Cut-n-Run from Iraq?
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

See KK you do not need to be invited to the circle jerk you just show up on your own and start tossing off \:D

#283397 - 11/09/05 05:39 PM Re: So do all you 'enlightened' folks want us to Cut-n-Run from Iraq?
Theking Offline
River Nutrients

My mom does that too. Just cuts in and speaks for everyone.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (DrifterWA, Salmo g., 1 invisible), 1329 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645377 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |