THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#283421 - 11/12/05 09:45 AM Re: So do all you 'enlightened' folks want us to Cut-n-Run from Iraq?
steelieosus Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Iraq
Well if it were I making the decision to send in the military then good intel from more then one separte source would be a good start, Maybe send in a special ops team to observe the target on the ground as well. Unfortionatly with any good intel you get, unless you act now on it then it is no longer good intel. However I will never be in the position of leadership that I will be getting that sort of information so everything I hear as well as what you hear is what has been screened for the public for whatever reason. Who know's maybe AM is onto something. The pressedent may be holding something back to make himself look more sucessfull for the mid term election.

#283422 - 11/12/05 02:56 PM Re: So do all you 'enlightened' folks want us to Cut-n-Run from Iraq?
sardonicus Offline
Spawner

Loc: Spokane, Wa.
You must be desparate slag, oops, I mean stlhead. thru; (throo) long O sound. is a preposition, adverb, or adjective. Short spelling of through.
source: Websters' New World Dictionary of the American Language, second edition.

Steelie' The pursuit of good intel just gets more difficult all the time. The Left here in the States is very busy trying to destroy the Cia and Nsa. ..wonder why? They are still Ps'd about the Rosenburg barbeque.

Btw Salmog, perhaps I should call you Gulliver since you believe you are dealing with midgets.
I don't give a Rats anal orifice what you think my educational background might be. It's more than adequate for dealing with some of the wannabe pundits on the forum. Biggest task is to find the discretionary time.

#283423 - 11/12/05 03:46 PM Re: So do all you 'enlightened' folks want us to Cut-n-Run from Iraq?
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Sardonicus,

Nor do I give a rat's a$$ about you. I only responded to your education level because you first mentioned it with respect to those BB members you saw fit to try and put down, rather than compose something of substance on your own and let it stand or fall on its own merit.

Sincerely,

Salmo g.

#283424 - 11/13/05 01:59 PM Re: So do all you 'enlightened' folks want us to Cut-n-Run from Iraq?
sardonicus Offline
Spawner

Loc: Spokane, Wa.
Your use of the word, Sincerely, reminds me of the term, sobriety, and a pic of W.C. Fields.

#283425 - 11/13/05 03:59 PM Re: So do all you 'enlightened' folks want us to Cut-n-Run from Iraq?
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

And your posts remind me not to expect any substantive thought from you. You either C & P articles, or you make personal insults to other posters. That makes you about as useful as Rory. At least TK engages in information exchange occasionally.

And I mean that, sincerely.

Salmo g.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (seabeckraised), 1258 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645375 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |