Any smart eastside guys out there who could provide some insight on North Silver Lake in the town of Medical Lake? 4-5 years ago it was an awesome rainbow fishery, but has struggled as of late due to shallow water and hot summer temperatures. In March/April of last year it was stocked w/2500 rainbows. I caught several in the 12-13" range at that time. I have now fished it twice since the March 1 opener, using various chironimids and nymphs, with nary a look, bump or strike. The fish finder has been silent also. Last summer was exceptionally hot and I wonder if maybe another die-off occurred despite the aerators. How do we convince the WDFW that these fish would be better served, and so would local fishermen, if they were placed in Amber, Coffeepot, or Medical (not W. Medical, it gets enough already!). 2500 rainbows would go a long way, 3-4 years worth, in good water (especially Medical Lake, where recent plants of rainbows have achieved mammoth proportions, to the tune of 18-21"). Just my thoughts.....