THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#341513 - 03/22/07 07:26 PM Re: Looking For Bass Fishing Buddies ? [Re: Knucklebustersonly]
T Dot Offline
Parr

Loc: tha.pirate.ship
 Originally Posted By: Fish Hunter 07
I'm kinda interested in it....

I can contribute to the boat totals.....
I got a new 12' Lund with a new trailer and a 10hp motor and a Minn Kota trolling motor....Pretty good lake boat setup...

added you to the list

\:\)

where abouts are you from?

#341515 - 03/22/07 07:34 PM Re: Looking For Bass Fishing Buddies ? [Re: T Dot]
j 7 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Your monitor
If anybody feels like driving way the F over here I have an open seat in my boat most of the time. Lots and Lots and Lots of smallmouth. Best time is May and June. Even if you bring your own boat, I can show you the basics and set you on your way.

j7 2012

#341550 - 03/22/07 11:27 PM Re: Looking For Bass Fishing Buddies ? [Re: j 7]
Knucklebustersonly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: WA
TDot:
Bellevue....
So lakes in Issaquah is where I'm usually at...Beaver specifically cause its got a launch....Pine is hand or car topper only...

#341560 - 03/22/07 11:50 PM Re: Looking For Bass Fishing Buddies ? [Re: Knucklebustersonly]
T Dot Offline
Parr

pine has somewhat of a launch

#341562 - 03/22/07 11:54 PM Re: Looking For Bass Fishing Buddies ? [Re: T Dot]
River Nutrients

Yea I know Pine's got a launch, but they don't allow trailer parking so you'd have to park at the middle school across the street and then you'd have to pick up your boat off the trailer and drop it in the water...might be too much of a pain....

#342199 - 03/25/07 11:40 PM Re: Looking For Bass Fishing Buddies ? [Re: Knucklebustersonly]
River Nutrients

T Dot:
I'd say start figuring out a schedule and start asking people for some advice on what lakes to go to...

I have a boat....

Weekends are best for me and I'm sure the occasional weeknight in the summer will be open as school will be out and my job schedule won't be too full

#347056 - 04/17/07 03:01 PM Re: Looking For Bass Fishing Buddies ? [Re: Knucklebustersonly]
mreyns_tgl Offline
Random VaJJ Stalker

Loc: Port Angeles
still planning on hitting green lake??

#347264 - 04/18/07 01:50 AM Re: Looking For Bass Fishing Buddies ? [Re: mreyns_tgl]
T Dot Offline
Parr

Originally Posted By: mreyns
still planning on hitting green lake??

yup

just waiting for the weather to pickup. its not going to be fun in this cold weather.

#347269 - 04/18/07 02:34 AM Re: Looking For Bass Fishing Buddies ? [Re: T Dot]
River Nutrients

TDot: You been going out for bass lately?
If so, how have you been doing? Any luck?

I've gone to a local pond (4 acres lol) for the last two days and spent 20-30 mins working the ponds and got one each day on a chartreuse spinnerbait...Yesterday got a 3lber and today just a dink 12 incher but maybe the bass are starting to get active before we think???

I'm planning on going out on my boat to do some trout and bass fishing this weekend so I'll let you know how that works out...

#347412 - 04/18/07 07:15 PM Re: Looking For Bass Fishing Buddies ? [Re: Knucklebustersonly]
Rfatt16 Offline
Egg

Loc: Renton, Wa
T Dot let me know when your heading out. I want to hook up with you guys.

When the weather gets better and you guys are hitting up the bigger lakes let me know. I have a boat that can be used on trade for some fishing knowledge. LOL

#347425 - 04/18/07 08:16 PM Re: Looking For Bass Fishing Buddies ? [Re: Knucklebustersonly]
T Dot Offline
Parr

TDot: You been going out for bass lately?
If so, how have you been doing? Any luck?

I've gone to a local pond (4 acres lol) for the last two days and spent 20-30 mins working the ponds and got one each day on a chartreuse spinnerbait...Yesterday got a 3lber and today just a dink 12 incher but maybe the bass are starting to get active before we think???

I'm planning on going out on my boat to do some trout and bass fishing this weekend so I'll let you know how that works out...

you gotta remember, thats a smaller pond that heats up faster.

most bodies of water are barely 50 yet. some are just above.

we have been out a few times on a few lakes, without seeing any fish but trout. though we did catch a 2 lbs fish on a tiny lake.

#347427 - 04/18/07 08:18 PM Re: Looking For Bass Fishing Buddies ? [Re: Rfatt16]
T Dot Offline
Parr

Originally Posted By: Rfatt16

When the weather gets better and you guys are hitting up the bigger lakes let me know. I have a boat that can be used on trade for some fishing knowledge. LOL

lol im no expert persay.

but im going to organized the group in such a way, where sharing information is key. most of us in the group are either new to the area, new to bass fishing, or new to boating. in fact some of us may not even have a boat.

#347560 - 04/19/07 03:25 PM Re: Looking For Bass Fishing Buddies ? [Re: T Dot]
Rfatt16 Offline
Egg

Originally Posted By: T Dot

lol im no expert persay.

but im going to organized the group in such a way, where sharing information is key. most of us in the group are either new to the area, new to bass fishing, or new to boating. in fact some of us may not even have a boat.

Any tips help. I am down for big or small lakes. I have a 10ft Livingston for the electric only lakes and a 18ft Nitro for the big lakes. Let me know the next time your going. I have Mondays off, if any one else does aswell, let me know. Besides that Sundays all day or Tue-Sat after 5:30. I work about 2 mins from Coulon so if i know people are meeting at Washington i can bring my boat to work.

#347618 - 04/19/07 07:10 PM Re: Looking For Bass Fishing Buddies ? [Re: Rfatt16]
River Nutrients

TDot-
I know it is a lake (pond) that is really shallow and warms up quicker, but I think the bigger lakes are soon to follow...

#347633 - 04/19/07 08:20 PM Re: Looking For Bass Fishing Buddies ? [Re: Rfatt16]
T Dot Offline
Parr

Any tips help. I am down for big or small lakes. I have a 10ft Livingston for the electric only lakes and a 18ft Nitro for the big lakes. Let me know the next time your going. I have Mondays off, if any one else does aswell, let me know. Besides that Sundays all day or Tue-Sat after 5:30. I work about 2 mins from Coulon so if i know people are meeting at Washington i can bring my boat to work.

i might be able to meet you places on mondays. though we fish sundays as well.

where abouts have you taken your little boat?

#347634 - 04/19/07 08:21 PM Re: Looking For Bass Fishing Buddies ? [Re: Knucklebustersonly]
T Dot Offline
Parr

TDot-
I know it is a lake (pond) that is really shallow and warms up quicker, but I think the bigger lakes are soon to follow...

its been pretty warm, and the sun has been out the last couple of days. so its just a matter of time now.

hopefully by openning day, everything is good to go

#347680 - 04/20/07 01:35 AM Re: Looking For Bass Fishing Buddies ? [Re: T Dot]
River Nutrients

Well I'm off to do a weekend of trout fishing but Ima pack all my bass gear and spend a bit of time for the largemouth as well, so I'll let you know how I do.

#347748 - 04/20/07 01:32 PM Re: Looking For Bass Fishing Buddies ? [Re: T Dot]
Rfatt16 Offline
Egg

Originally Posted By: T Dot

i might be able to meet you places on mondays. though we fish sundays as well.

where abouts have you taken your little boat?

A few little lakes close to me. Lake Desire, Spring lake and shadow lake. All are pretty close. Haven't had any luck bringin in a lunker but some days where a buddy and i would catch 15.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  The Moderator 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 1085 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645291 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |