Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
Tequila buddy, tequila.

#347883 - 04/21/07 09:53 AM Re: Dear Penis [Re: Neal M]
B-RUN STEELY Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: IDAHO
I feel for ya. I don't care what anyone says, it hurts for a few days. I felt like somebody jerked a cord on my kidneys.

#347889 - 04/21/07 10:55 AM Re: Dear Penis [Re: B-RUN STEELY]
Mingo Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kona, Hawaii
 Originally Posted By: B-RUN STEELY
I feel for ya. I don't care what anyone says, it hurts for a few days. I felt like somebody jerked a cord on my kidneys.

no sh!t!!!! and then the first time you blow a load you dont' know if BBs, buckshot or a gallon of yogurt will come flying out........................

#347890 - 04/21/07 10:59 AM Re: Dear Penis [Re: Neal M]
Mingo Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kona, Hawaii
 Originally Posted By: Neal M
I just had mine today... Laughing my ass off right now and it hurts!!
I went to a guy over by the UW that has a nickname Dr. Snip. He uses a procedure with no needle, no knife, and no stitches. He numbed me up with something that felt like a rubber band snap to the nuts. One each side.... (I preferred that to a needle for sure) Pulls the tubes through a 1/8 inch snip in the center of the nut sack. The procedure took less than 10 minutes and I stood up and walked out the door.
Now I'm a bit tender, but it's not so bad. Mostly just playing it up so that I can relax for a couple of days.
The intake nurse that did the initial interview was hot.... When I saw her I told my wife to leave the office. I was hoping she was going to be the one to shave my nuts.... no such luck. She just showed me pics of the male anatomy and explained what it would feel like. How the hell could she possibly even know?
Anyway, I would recommend this doc to anyone.
Neal

Neal are you part of the frozen peas brigade today? hang in there bud, the first 2 days are the worst..............if you pop a chub it can "tug" a bit..............on the plum locker.......

#347898 - 04/21/07 12:25 PM Re: Dear Penis [Re: B-RUN STEELY]
Neal M Offline
The Enemy

Loc: Bainbridge Island and Sappho, ...
 Originally Posted By: B-RUN STEELY

Yeah I'm feeling that today.... One side hurts worse than the other. Every time I cough or laugh it tugs right up inside my innards.... creepy uncomfortable.

Mingo I've had my nuts on ice so long they are nothing more than little bb's right now. The TRUE definition of shrinkage = cut nuts and lots of ice!... Can't wait to choke out bb's and frozen yogurt! Ughh

#347965 - 04/21/07 09:15 PM Re: Dear Penis [Re: Neal M]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
 Originally Posted By: Neal M
One complaint is that they didn't offer any good drugs. I would have paid an extra $50 for some good mind numbing!

I'm sure somebody here could hook you up.

#347968 - 04/21/07 09:23 PM Re: Dear Penis [Re: fish4brains]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
From what I hear if you pop too soon.... (could be a personal problem)... your nuts will look like two balloons...to quote a great band. And from what I'm told it could take three neighbors to load you into the back of a pick-up for a ride to the Doc's.

Good Luck-----RVW

Percocet and beer is the answer to the pain however.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#348262 - 04/23/07 05:50 PM Re: Dear Penis [Re: RowVsWade]
fishhead5 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Shelton
Sol, looks like you didn't have to look very much to find a way. ;\)

It is not illegal to deplete a fishery by management.

They need to limit Democrats to two terms, one in office, and one in prison.

#348354 - 04/23/07 09:47 PM Re: Dear Penis [Re: fishhead5]
Salmon Leader Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Des Moines, Wa
I had mine 5 or so years ago. Nervous going into the office. Was strange to feel the "snipping" going on down there. The procedure was over and the doc quickly left the room like he'd done a thousand times before. Barely said anything to me. Another day, another dollar for the doc.

So, I am anxious to get out of there. Oh, there was one thing the doc said as I saw the back of his head leaving out the door....."Take your time....."

I just wanted to get out of there (did I say that already?). So, I wait 60 seconds. I get up and put on my pants. I feel a little dizzy. See, I had been all worked up about this and I really didn't know how bad I was "worked up". I just wanted to get out of there.....

So, I feel more dizzy. I put my head between my knees to try and regain some composure. I just want to get out of there....

I say f@!& it and get off the table and head for the door. As I open the door and look directly to my left (still inside the room) I see the operating tray set up at nearly arm pit level. The Doc is my height (6'4") and he likes the tray really high. As my head turns (and I always invision this in slow motion) I see the instruments of my Big V demise. The pic, the scissors, the needle and best of all.....I see all of the blood in the gaze.......Holy Crap!!!

Now I turn, open the door and get the hell out of there....as I turn right to go down the hallway things are not right. I get to the front desk and I walk up to the nurse behind the counter and tell her.....things aren't right........now picture the ending of all the Looney Tunes Cartoons....where the tunnel fades to black......all I remember seeing was the look on the nurse's face as I am just about to black out. She's jumping from her chair toward me and......OUT!

I am waking up on the floor. The back of my head now hurts more then my balls. I look up to see the Doc and the Nurse trying to revive me. NOW the doc has personality. NOW he only sees a lawsuit for not giving me more instruction. NOW I am his most important patient in the world.

I got up. Sat down in the lobby for 5 minutes and drove my arse home. I wanted to get out of there....

Steve

#348368 - 04/23/07 10:35 PM Re: Dear Penis [Re: fishhead5]
WorstFishCatcher Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Bremerton
My first four years in the Navy was as a Hospital Corpsman. Once day, whle working reception in the lab (regular lady was sick), it was my job to great everyone, verify their paperwork and point them in the right direction. Well one gentleman in his early 40s comes in with who I thought was his daughter. (She looked a year or two older then me). He had just had a reversal vasectomy and was there to see if his boys were there and how many. Well they both go in the "collection room" and he comes out maybe 15-20 minutes later with her after putting the "boys" in the anonymus drum.
I overheard her say to him, "Dear, don't worry, you are not shootin blanks."
Which he asks," Are you sure?? How do you know???"
Then she replies, ' Because I can taste them!"
OMG..I did one of those under the breath snorts to keep it from coming out a full blown laugh!
The girl ended up being his new bride! He was mid 40s and she was 19. Lucky him!!!

Joe

#348379 - 04/23/07 10:50 PM Re: Dear Penis [Re: ]
Salmon Leader Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Des Moines, Wa
I tell you what....that feeling is unstoppable. Once the process starts...there's no stopping it.

Steve

#348416 - 04/24/07 01:17 AM Re: Dear Penis [Re: Salmon Leader]
nookie dreamin' Offline
Spawner

Loc: Everwet
My own expenience was'nt too bad... Went in, they shaved my sack and then pulled out THE NEEDLE!!! Sucker looked three feet long. So I gritted ny teeth, knowing they were gonna jab THAT thing into the boys. Don't worry he said, it's novocaine and you won't feel anything... Well we waited about ten minutes for the novcaine to take effect.. I don't know what happened, but I think partaking of some green combustible matter before my appointment had an adverse effect on how well the novocaine worked. In come the doc, scalpel in hand and proceeds to commence cutting...AHHHHH! I said, and he says "you can't feel that can you?" And I said YES! I can! Then he shakes his head and mutters something under his breath. Out comes the needle again, only this time he jabs into the newly opened incision on my sack and pumps more novocaine in!!! Talk about pain! JEEBUS!!!! then we wait for a few more minutes.. the novocaine is really working now.. The only thing i feel is something being pulled in my groin.. he does some tying that would make any fly guy proud, and then snip! As if that wasn't enough, he pulls on the vein a little bit (just to create some tension), cauterizes it with some miniature arc welder thingy, and lets it snap back into ny body like a rubber band... AND THAT WAS ONLY ONE SIDE! He proceede to perform the same procedure on the OTHER side, only this time the novocaine really worked, me only sensing a little tug and snap effect. I did however, swell up to grapefruit size post op.... there weren't enough ice bags or frozen peas on the planet to soothe what that ghoul did to me... Felt like I got a full-on kick from a horse! Damn! What an experience.. At least I did'nt have any MORE kids to worry about after that.. \:\/

#348454 - 04/24/07 08:59 AM Re: Dear Penis [Re: nookie dreamin']
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
While I'm having my kidney stone laser zapped I hear the Dr. tell a nurse "Grab his penis and don't let it go".

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#348456 - 04/24/07 09:27 AM Re: Dear Penis [Re: Jerry Garcia]
B-RUN STEELY Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: IDAHO
I was talking with my wife about this tread and she tells me about a guy she works with. when he went in for his "pre-op" meeting with the doctor he asked if there was anything he could do to get ready. He says " you can go ahead and shave it before you come in if you want". So the big day comes and he gets undressed, puts on the gown and layes down on the table. Doctor comes in with nurse and starts getting everything in order. When they lifted his gown, they both start laughing their asses off.. he thought they were laughing at the size of his wang " What the hell is so funny!!" He had shaved off all his pubic hair instead of just the hair on his sack and probably looked like a 10 year old boy laying there.

#348480 - 04/24/07 11:15 AM Re: Dear Penis [Re: B-RUN STEELY]
seastrike Offline
Hey Man....It's cool...

Loc: seattle
Man I was about to barf until I got to B Run's comment. I was thinking of having this done but will now sit tight.

#349470 - 04/28/07 07:10 PM Re: Dear Penis [Re: seastrike]
WorstFishCatcher Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: Bremerton
OK the most important question I got about getting the big "V" is....... Will it help me catch more fish???????

Joe

#349472 - 04/28/07 07:24 PM Re: Dear Penis [Re: WorstFishCatcher]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
 Originally Posted By: WorstFishCatcher
OK the most important question I got about getting the big "V" is....... Will it help me catch more fish???????

Joe

It might..... but that could lead to crabs so be careful.

RVW

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#349619 - 04/29/07 11:03 PM Re: Dear Penis [Re: RowVsWade]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Worstfishcatcher,

Of course it will help you catch more fish. You won't have to spend so much time working to support extra kids, so you can take some time off and go fishing. It ain't that hard to figure this out, man.

Sg

#349694 - 04/30/07 03:17 PM Re: Dear Penis [Re: Salmo g.]
One Way Offline
Call me Sir

Loc: San Rafael, Ca. & Whidbey Isla...
I had it done, all in all the process was not bad. Minimal pain, minimal swelling. The divorce was worse. The new little lady wanted the opportunity to have kids so I went and had it reversed... can you imagine? That was relatively painless as well.... I am done messing with the program...

#816810 - 01/21/13 05:30 PM Re: Dear Penis [Re: One Way]
yarnballsdeep
Unregistered

TTT

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1255 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645375 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |