Attachments
928-Fudge.jpg

#359605 - 06/19/07 07:43 PM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: ]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

Loc: Oahu, HI /Olympia, WA
 Originally Posted By: AuntyM
For NOFISH

I never dreamed slowly cruising on my motorcycle through a residential neighborhood could be so incredibly dangerous! Little did I suspect.

I was on Brice Street - a very nice neighborhood with perfect lawns and slow traffic. As I passed an oncoming car, a brown furry missile shot out from under it and tumbled to a stop immediately in front of me. It was a squirrel, and must have been trying to run across the road when it encountered the car. I really was not going very fast, but there was no time to brake or avoid it -- it was that close. I hate to run over animals, and I really hate it on a motorcycle, but a squirrel should pose no danger to me. I barely had time to brace for the impact. Animal lovers, never fear. squirrels, I discovered, can take care of themselves! Inches before impact, the squirrel flipped to his feet. He was standing on his hind legs and facing my oncoming Valkyrie with steadfast resolve in his beady little eyes. His mouth opened, and at the last possible second, he screamed and leapt! I am pretty sure the scream was squirrel for, "Bonzai!" or maybe, "Die you gravy-sucking, heathen scum!" The leap was nothing short of spectacular... He shot straight up, flew over my windshield, and impacted me squarely in the chest. Instantly, he set upon me. If I did not know better, I would have sworn he brought 20 of his little buddies along for the attack. Snarling, hissing, and tearing at my clothes, he was a frenzy of activity. As I was dressed only in a light T-shirt, summer riding gloves, and jeans this was a bit of a cause for concern. This furry little tornado was doing some damage! Picture a large man on a huge black and chrome cruiser, dressed in jeans, a T-shirt, and leather gloves, puttering at maybe 25 mph down a quiet residential street, and in the fight of his life with a squirrel. And losing... I grabbed for him with my left hand. After a few misses, I finally managed to snag his tail. With all my strength, I flung the evil rodent off to the left of the bike, almost running into the right curb as I recoiled from the throw.
That should have done it. The matter should have ended right there. It really should have. The squirrel could have sailed into one of the pristinely kept yards and gone on about his business, and I could have headed home. No one would have been the wiser. But this was no ordinary squirrel. This was not even an ordinary angry squirrel. This was an EVIL MUTANT ATTACK squirrel OF DEATH!
Somehow he caught my gloved finger with one of his little hands and, with the force of the throw, swung around and with a resounding thump and an amazing impact, he landed squarely on my BACK and resumed his rather antisocial and extremely distracting activities. He also managed to take my left glove with him! The situation was not improved. Not improved at all. His attacks were continuing, and now I could not reach him. I was startled, to say the least. The combination of the force of the throw, only having one hand (the throttle hand) on the handlebars, and my jerking back unfortunately put a healthy twist through my right hand and into the throttle. A healthy twist on the throttle of a Valkyrie can only have one result. Torque. This is what the Valkyrie is made for, and she is very, very good at it. The engine roared and the front wheel left the pavement. The squirrel screamed in anger. The Valkyrie screamed in ecstasy. I screamed in .. well .. I just plain screamed.
Now picture a large man on a huge black and chrome cruiser, dressed in jeans, a slightly squirrel-torn t-shirt, wearing only one leather glove, and roaring at maybe 50 mph and rapidly accelerating down a quiet residential street on one wheel, with a demonic squirrel of death on his back. The man and the squirrel are both screaming bloody murder.
With the sudden acceleration I was forced to put my other hand back on the handlebars and try to get control of the bike. This was leaving the mutant squirrel to his own devices, but I really did not want to crash into somebody's tree, house, or parked car. Also, I had not yet figured out how to release the throttle...my brain was just simply overloaded. I did manage to mash the back brake, but it had little effect against the massive power of the big cruiser. About this time the squirrel decided that I was not paying sufficient attention to this very serious battle (maybe he was an evil mutant NAZI attack squirrel of death), and he came around my neck and got INSIDE my full-face helmet with me. As the faceplate closed part way, he began hissing in my face. I am quite sure my screaming changed intensity. It had little effect on the squirrel, however. The RPMs on the Dragon maxed out (since I was not bothering with shifting at the moment), so her front end started to drop.
Now picture a large man on a huge black and chrome cruiser, dressed in jeans, a very raggedly torn T-shirt, wearing only one leather glove, roaring at probably 80 mph, still on one wheel, with a large puffy squirrel's tail sticking out of the mostly closed full-face helmet. By now the screams are probably getting a little hoarse.
Finally I got the upper hand ... I managed to grab his tail again, pulled him out of my helmet, and slung him to the left as hard as I could. This time it worked ... sort-of. Spectacularly sort-of ...so to speak.
Picture a new scene.
You are a cop. You and your partner have pulled off on a quiet residential street and parked with your windows down to do some paperwork. Suddenly a large man on a huge black and chrome cruiser, dressed in jeans, a torn T-shirt flapping in the breeze, and wearing only one leather glove, moving at probably 80 mph on one wheel, and screaming bloody murder roars by, and with all his strength throws a live squirrel grenade directly into your police car.
I heard screams. They weren't mine...
I managed to get the big motorcycle under control and dropped the front wheel to the ground. I then used maximum braking and skidded to a stop in a cloud of tire smoke at the stop sign of a busy cross street. I would have returned to 'fess up (and to get my glove back). I really would have. Really...
Except for two things.
First, the cops did not seem interested or the slightest bit concerned about me at the moment. When I looked back, the doors on both sides of the patrol car were flung wide open. The cop from the passenger side was on his back, doing a crab walk into somebody's front yard, quickly moving away from the car. The cop who had been in the driver's seat was standing in the street, aiming a riot shotgun at his own police car. So, the cops were not interested in me. They often insist to "let the professionals handle it" anyway. That was one thing.
The other?
Well, I could clearly see shredded and flying pieces of foam and upholstery from the back seat. But I could also swear I saw the squirrel in the back window, shaking his little fist at me. That is one dangerous squirrel. And now he has a patrol car. A somewhat shredded patrol car ... but it was all his. I took a deep breath, turned on my turn-signal, made a gentle right turn off of Brice Street, and sedately left the neighborhood. I decided it was best to just buy myself a new pair of gloves. And a whole lot of Band-Aids.

thats not a joke...its an anecdote. no punchline....whatsoever...jsut a really cute story

#359608 - 06/19/07 08:40 PM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: John Lee Hookum]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

Loc: Oahu, HI /Olympia, WA
You always have to make sure when you enter the bar your wingmen have the signals down...embarrasment can only ensue through a wrongly interpreuted signal " YOU said to keep drinkin you were fine!" " NO ! i gave the sign for the D.U.F. rescue( dumb ugly friend) and you directly disobeyed me!"

Strokin it, its in the bag, if this chick and i arent doin the no pants dance in a few hours i"ll be a monkeys gay uncle, and i will blame your drunk a$$

I totally just farted and kept a straight face, get over here and watch this sh!t

two girls sighted, the fat one is naturally yours

come over and get this one, shes had so much to drink she would go home...with you.

BACK THE F*** up, i spotted her, made the jokes, scored the number, you are officially mooching off the me and its pissing me off..go back to the fatty..be happy i gave you that..we will laugh about it later

whos got the balls ! i got the balls!

Whoopdideedooo, just heard her life story and i dont think she's will puttin out tonight, get me a freakin beer .

sorry i am broke, your going to have to pay....

i am about to get up and grind on her...er...dance with her. then make out with her. keep a close eye out for her "friend" the hippo

Nailed her boys! stuffed her like a thanksgiving turkey gobble gobble gobble ..get me a beer.and a handiwipe

its waaaaaaay bigger than this

think outside the box....she was yours...now she is mine...

Look at the funbags on that hose hound.....

I will squeeze them before i am done with this beer.

assuming "THE CAPTAIN STANCE" i am obliterated, since words are not able to come out of my mouth intelligably, i will have to resort to funny poses, and faces.

ey yo boughto MR. Roboto.....

what do you mean you dont need another beer...of course you do

shhhhh she almost heard you say my real name that time....baaaaadddd

STINKY COOTER ALERT! Shes bakin a loaf of bread and it aint sourdough ABORT!

wait your turn i am almost finished....i bought her beer all night anyway

the horse is in the barn and neighing

YOU! come here...make out with me...i am the kissing bandit

what!?!? no they're....ok...my beer goggles are on...i am tellin you ...she is HOT bro!!

i dont think she heard me leave...yeeessss

ME!?!?!

or the dumbass behind me!?!?!

#359642 - 06/20/07 01:19 AM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: Mergantroider]
Addicted Offline
Rico Suave

Loc: Whidbey Island
One evening, Mike went over to his friend, Terry's, house to play cards with some friends. Mike sat directly across from Terry's wife. Mike dropped a card on the floor and bent down to pick it up. When he looked across the table he saw that Terry's wife had her legs wide
open and no panties on. He sat up and was flushed. He went into the kitchen to get a drink of water to his surprise, Terry's wife had followed him into the kitchen and said "Did you like what you saw?"

Mike said, "Yes, I did!" Terry's wife said, "Well, you can get more than that but it will cost you $500." So Mike thought about his financial situation and said okay. She said, "Come here tomorrow at 2:30 because Terry will be at work."

Mike said, "I'll see you then." The next day Mike went over, they had sex, he paid her, then he left. Later Terry came home and asked, "Has Mike been over here today?" Thinking she had been caught, she said "As a matter of fact, he did." Terry said "Good, because that fool came by my job this morning and asked to borrow $500 until this evening, and he said he would leave it with you."

#359874 - 06/21/07 01:56 PM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: Addicted]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
How To Kill the Oregon Eel ( A True Story....)

Little Johnnie was 12 years old and like other boys his age, rather curious. He had been hearing quite a bit about “courting” from the older boys and he wondered what it was and how it was done. One day he took his questions to his mother, who became rather flustered. Instead of explaining things to Johnny, she told him to hide behind the currents one night and watch his older sister and her boyfriend. This he did. The following morning Johnny described everything to his mother.

Sis and her boyfriend sat and talked for a while, and then he turned off most of the lights. Then he started kissing and hugging her. I figured sis must be getting sick because her face started looking funny. He must have thought so too because he put his hand inside her blouse to feel her heart just like the doctor would. Sis’s boyfriend must not be as smart as the doctor because he seemed to have trouble finding her heart.

I guess he was getting sick also. Pretty soon both of them started panting and getting all out of breath. His other hand must have been cold because he put it under her skirt. About this time, Sis got worse and began to moan, sigh and squirm around and slide down toward the end of the couch. This is when the fever started. I knew it was a fever because sis told him she was really hot.

Finally, I found out what was making them so sick. A big eel had gotten inside his pants some how. It jumped out of his pants and stood there, about ten inches long, honest. Anyway, he grabbed it in one hand to keep it from getting away.

When Sis saw it, she got really scared. Her eyes got big, her mouth fell open and she started calling out to god and stuff like that. She said it was the biggest one she’s ever seen. I should have told her about the one down at the lake.

Anyway, Sis got brave and tried to kill the eel by biting its head off. All of a sudden, she made a noise and let the eel go. I guess it bit her back.

Sis then grabbed it with both hands and held it tight while he took a muzzle out of his pocket and slipped it over the eels head to keep it from biting again.

Sis lay back and spread her legs so she could get a scissor-lock on its head. He helped by lying on top of the eel.

The eel put up a hell of a fight. Sis started groaning and squealing and her boyfriend almost upset the couch. I guess they wanted to kill the eel by squishing it between them.

After a while, they both quit moving and gave a great sigh. Her boyfriend got up and sure enough, they had killed the eel. I knew it was dead, because it just hung there limp and some of its insides hanging out.

Sis and her boyfriend were a little tired from the battle, but they went back to courting anyway. He started hugging and kissing her again and by golly, the eel wasn’t dead. It jumped straight up and started to fight again. I guess eels are like cats… they have nine lives or something.

This time, sis jumped up and tried to kill the eel by sitting on it. After a 35 minute struggle, they finally killed the eel. I knew it was dead because I saw sis’s boyfriend peel its skin off and flush it down the toilet.

#360689 - 06/26/07 07:18 PM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: ]
DiverX Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Renton
 Originally Posted By: stam
how do you make five extra pounds of fat look good on a woman?

...put a nipple on it.

If that were true some women I know should have 10 extra nipples...

Edited by DiverX (06/26/07 07:19 PM)

#360763 - 06/27/07 10:13 AM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: ]
Mingo Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kona, Hawaii

#360865 - 06/27/07 06:49 PM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: Mingo]
Mingo Offline
Three Time Spawner

#361058 - 06/29/07 12:55 AM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: Mingo]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
TOP FOUR ADULT JOKES

Fourth Place:

A man bumps into a woman in a hotel lobby and as he does, his elbow goes into her breast.

They are both quite startled.

The man turns to her and says, "Ma'am, if your heart is as soft as your breast, I know you'll forgive me.

She replies, "If your penis is as hard as your elbow, I'm in room 221."

Third Place :

One night, as a couple lays down for bed, the husband starts rubbing his wife's arm.

The wife turns over and says "I'm sorry honey, I've got a gynecologist appointment tomorrow and I want to stay fresh."

The husband, rejected, turns over.

A few minutes later, he rolls back over and taps his wife again.

"Do you have a dentist appointment tomorrow too?"

Runner Up:

Bill worked in a pickle factory. He had been employed there for a number of years when he came home one day to confess to his wife that he had a terrible compulsion. He had an urge to stick his penis into the pickle slicer.

His wife suggested that he should see a sex therapist to talk about it, but Bill said he would be too embarrassed.

He vowed to overcome the compulsion on his own.

One day a few weeks later, Bill came home and his wife could see at once that something was seriously wrong.

"What's wrong, Bill?" she asked.

"Do you remember that I told you how I had this tremendous urge to put my penis into the pickle slicer?"

"Oh, Bill, you didn't" she exclaimed.

"Yes, I did." he replied.

"My God, Bill, what happened?"

"I got fired."

"No, Bill. I mean, what happened with the pickle slicer?"

"Oh...she got fired too."

Winner:

A couple had been married for 50 years.

They were sitting at the breakfast table one morning when the wife says, "Just think, fifty years ago we were sitting here at this breakfast table together."

"I know," the old man said. "We were probably sitting here naked as a jaybird fifty years ago."

"Well," Granny snickered. "Let's relive some old times."

Whereupon, the two stripped to the buff and sat down at the table.

"You know, honey," the little old lady breathlessly replied, "My nipples are as hot for you today as they were fifty years ago."

"I wouldn't be surprised," replied Gramps.

"One's in your coffee and the other is in your oatmeal."

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#361485 - 07/03/07 12:45 AM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: John Lee Hookum]
Mingo Offline
Three Time Spawner

Anger Management

When you occasionally have a really bad day, and you just need to take it out on someone, don't take it out on someone you know, take it out on someone you don't know. I was sitting at my desk when I remembered a phone call I'd forgotten to make. I found the number and dialed it.

A man answered, saying "Hello." I politely said, "This is Chris. Could I please speak with Robyn Carter?" Suddenly a manic voice yelled out in my ear "Get the right f***ing number!" and the phone was slammed down on me. I couldn't believe that anyone could be so rude .

When I tracked down Robyn's correct number to call her, I found that I had accidentally transposed the last two digits. After hanging up with her, I decided to call the 'wrong' number again. When the same guy answered the phone, I yelled "You're an asshole!" and hung up.

I wrote his number down with the word 'asshole' next to it, and put it in my desk drawer. Every couple of weeks, when I was paying bills or had a really bad day, I'd call him up and yell, "You're an asshole!" It always cheered me up.

When Caller ID was introduced, I thought my therapeutic 'asshole' calling would have to stop. So, I called his number and said, "Hi, this is John Smith from the telephone company. I'm calling to see if you're familiar with our Caller ID Program?" He yelled "NO!" and slammed down the phone. I quickly called him back and said, "That's because you're an asshole!" and hung up.

One day I was at the store, getting ready to pull into a parking Spot. Some guy in a black BMW cut me off and pulled into the spot I had patiently waited for. I hit the horn and yelled that I'd been waiting for that spot, but the idiot ignored me. I noticed a "For Sale" sign in his back window, so I wrote down his number. A couple of days later, right after calling the first asshole, (I had his number on speed dial) I thought that I'd better call the BMW asshole, too.

I said, "Is this the man with the black BMW for sale?" He said, "Yes, it is." I asked, "Can you tell me where I can see it?" He said, "Yes, I live at 34 Oaktree Blvd, in Fairfax. It's a yellow ranch, and the car is parked right out in front." I asked, "What's your name?" He said, "My name is Don Hansen." I asked, "When is a good time to catch you, Don?" He said, "I'm home every evening after five." I said, "Listen, Don, can I tell you something?" He said, "Yes?" I said, "Don, you're an asshole!" Then I hung up, and added his number to my speed dial, too.

Now, when I had a problem, I had two assholes to call.

Then I came up with an idea. I called asshole #1. He said, "Hello." I said, "You're an asshole!" (But I didn't hang up). He asked, "Are you still there?" I said, "Yeah." He screamed, "Stop calling me." I said, "Make me." He asked, "Who are you?" I said, "My name is Don Hansen." He said, "Yeah? Where do you live?" I said, "Asshole, I live at 34 Oaktree Blvd, in Fairfax, a yellow ranch, I have a black Beamer parked in front." He said, "I'm coming over right now, Don. And you had better start saying your prayers." I said, "Yeah, like I'm really scared, asshole," and hung up.

Then I called Asshole #2. He said, "Hello?" I said, "Hello, asshole." He yelled, "If I ever find out who you are..." I said, "You'll what?" He exclaimed, "I'll kick your ass." I answered, "Well, asshole, here's your chance. I'm coming over right now."

Then I hung up and immediately called the police, saying that I lived at 34 Oaktree Blvd, in Fairfax, and that I was on my way over there to kill my gay lover.

Then I called Channel 9 News about the gang war going down in Oaktree Blvd. in Fairfax.

I quickly got into my car and headed over to Fairfax. I got there just in time to watch two assholes beating the crap out of each other in front of six cop cars, an overhead news helicopter, and surrounded by a news crew.

NOW I feel much better. Anger management really does work

#361653 - 07/04/07 01:36 PM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: Mingo]
Mingo Offline
Three Time Spawner

A midget in Texas went to the doctor because his testicles ached
almost
all of the time. The doctor told him to stand on the examining table
and drop his pants. The doc put one finger under the midget's left
testicle and told him to turn his head and cough - the usual method
to check for a hernia.

"Hmmm..." mumbled the doc as he put his finger under the right
testicle, he asked the midget to cough again, "Hmmm, I see the
problem,"
said the doctor and reached for his surgical scissors.
Snip, snip, snip, s nip, snip, snip, snip on the right side, then
snip,snip,snip, snip, snip, snip, snip, on the left side.
The midget was so scared he was afraid to look, but noted with
amazement
that the snipping did not hurt. The doctor then told the midget to
hop
down off the table and pull his pants up.

Then to walk around and see if his testicles still ached. The midget
was
absolutely delighted as he walked around the doc's office and
discovered his testicles were no longer aching.

The midget said, "That's perfect Doc, and I didn't even feel it!
What
did you do?"

The Doctor replied, "I cut two inches off the top of your cowboy
boots."

#361963 - 07/06/07 11:42 PM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: Mingo]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
MASTERCARD WEDDING

You got to love this guy. This is a true story about a recent wedding
that
took place at Clemson University . It was in the local newspaper and
even
Jay Leno mentioned it. It was a huge wedding with about 300 guests.

After the wedding, at the reception, the groom got up on stage with a
microphone to talk to the crowd. He said he wanted to thank everyone
for
coming, many from long distances, to support them at their wedding.

He especially wanted to thank the bride's and his family and to thank
his
new father-in-law for providing such a lavish reception. As a token of
his
deep appreciation he said he wanted to give everyone a special gift
just
from him.

So taped to the bottom of everyone's chair, including the wedding party
was
an envelope. He said this was his gift to everyone, and asked them to
open
their envelope.

Inside each manila envelope was an 8x10 glossy of his bride having sex
with
the best man. The groom had gotten suspicious of them weeks earlier and
had
hired a private detective to tail them.

After just standing there, just watching the guests' reactions for a
couple
of minutes, he turned to the best man and said,

"F--- you!"

Then he turned to his bride and said, "F--- you!" Then he turned to the
dumbfounded crowd and said, "I'm outta here."

He had the marriage annulled first thing in the morning. While most
people
would have canceled the wedding immediately after finding out about the
affair, this guy goes through with the charade, as if nothing were
wrong.

His revenge--making the bride's parents pay over $32,000 for a 300
wedding and reception, and best of all, trashing the
bride's and best man's reputations in front of 300 friends and family
members. This guy has balls the size of church bells.

Do you think we might get a Master Card "priceless" commercial out of
this?

Elegant! wedding reception for 300 family members and friends: $32,000.

Wedding photographs commemorating the Occasion: $3,000
Deluxe two week honeymoon accommodations in Maui: $8,500.

The look on everyone's face when they see the 8x10 glossy of the bride
humping the best man: Priceless
There are some things money can't buy, for everything else
there's MASTERCARD!

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#362677 - 07/12/07 10:54 PM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: John Lee Hookum]
Mingo Offline
Three Time Spawner

#362706 - 07/13/07 09:56 AM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: Mingo]
Mingo Offline
Three Time Spawner

#362708 - 07/13/07 10:04 AM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: Mingo]
Mingo Offline
Three Time Spawner

Another classic from the not-so-distant past.............

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

#362840 - 07/14/07 02:25 PM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: Mingo]
Mingo Offline
Three Time Spawner

#362892 - 07/14/07 11:40 PM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: Mingo]
Mingo Offline
Three Time Spawner

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

#362896 - 07/14/07 11:53 PM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: Mingo]
Mingo Offline
Three Time Spawner

-----------------------------------

#362923 - 07/15/07 08:42 AM Re: The Joke Thread [Re: Mingo]
Big Jim Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Tacoma, Wa. USA
A woman goes to her OB-GYN and asks, "Doc, can I get pregnant from anal sex?" Doc replies, "Of course, where do you think lawyers come from?"

Next
Why do you never eat out a woman first thing in the morning?
Ever try to open a grilled cheese sandwich?

Blonde jokes
How do you tell a blonde woman has a blonde boyfriend?
Her belly button is always sore.
How can you tell when a blonde has been using a vibrator?
Her front teeth are chipped.

One more oldie
What do you get when you cross a donkey with an onion?
Either an odd looking veggie, or a piece of a$$ that will make your eyes water.

For the ladies
Why do you never hear single girls fart?
They don't get their a$$holes until they are married.

Page 9 of 42 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (20 Gage), 1439 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |