THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#397216 - 12/17/07 11:23 AM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: Pisco Sicko]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
 Quote:
No, just another case of you pulling crap out of you a$$, throwing it against the wall, and hoping it sticks. Mean while, you don't even notice how much is getting on you.

He's stopped throwing it. Now he's resorting to eating it.

BJ makes Rory look like Stephen Hawking.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#397224 - 12/17/07 11:33 AM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: Pisco Sicko]
blue_jay Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: LOL
 Originally Posted By: Pisco Sicko
 Quote:
Seems as though you are totally cluless when it comes to news links. They contain the date of the original story. 2004 is clearly visible in the link. NEXT!

Okay back to reality,
Wow, what a great choice of words, BJ. Even you realize, on some level, that you're full of it.The idea that the the link contains the date of the original story (in this case, 2004) is bogus. Again, if you actually could, or did, read the article, you might be able to figure it out. There is no mention of events from 2004, and is clearly about events of this year. Ya think an article from 2004 could predict what would be observed in 2007??!

No, just another case of you pulling crap out of you a$$, throwing it against the wall, and hoping it sticks. Mean while, you don't even notice how much is getting on you.

They've added events from this year. Which is assanine. You'd think they'd just write a new article instead of change the original. But those left wing pundits do that to cover their tracks.

#397272 - 12/17/07 01:30 PM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: blue_jay]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

It's a left wing bleeding heart liberal conspiracy! Everything! Even the plants and animals are involved! I'd get off the planet if I were you BJ.

#397299 - 12/17/07 02:15 PM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: stlhead]
blue_jay Offline
Returning Adult

Today 60% of the country is covered in snow and ice - Another reason Gore chose Bali for the Global Warming conference. Coincidentally scientist from that conference were planning on broadcasting from the Arctic circle where they claim ice is melting but were unable to make it due to extreme below 0 temps. What's not there to get? lol

#397302 - 12/17/07 02:23 PM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: blue_jay]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

BJ, I'm going to use your logic here:

There can't be any snow or ice. Look outside. Do you see any?

Part of the conspiracy is to have Al Gore make dramatically false statements in order to expose the right wing whackos whom he knows will snap and expose themselves for all the lefties to snipe. It's like shooting turkeys. gobble gobble. bang.

#397309 - 12/17/07 02:41 PM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: stlhead]
blue_jay Offline
Returning Adult

I can see a LOT of snow outside...rainier, cascades...it must be a farce. But here's some imaging to help see it:

Looks like in 1980 there's less snow, but what do these guys know, they just post imaging.

#397314 - 12/17/07 02:53 PM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: blue_jay]
Knucklebustersonly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: WA
 Originally Posted By: blue_jay
Today 60% of the country is covered in snow and ice - lol

Boot jays facts...LOL!!!!

I don't think at any time in the past century our country's been covered by 60% of snow and ice...

Keep pulling your facts outta your @$$....It's good entertainment..

#397319 - 12/17/07 03:07 PM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: blue_jay]
backlash2 Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Pasco, WA
You moron...

The 'purple' is actual ice structure and not cyclical and short term 'white' snow coverage. Look closely at the outline of purple in both shots and it's painfully obvious that while there isn't nearly the snow coverage on a single day in time 27 years apart, there is a hell of a lot less ice.

I love it when stupid people post stuff to prove a point and it's actually evidence to the contrary...

#397321 - 12/17/07 03:16 PM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: blue_jay]
Knucklebustersonly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: WA
I can see a LOT of snow outside...rainier, cascades...it must be a farce. But here's some imaging to help see it:

The snow covered mountains don't cover 60% of our planet...

#397323 - 12/17/07 03:23 PM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: Knucklebustersonly]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

There's still ice in my freezer.

#397347 - 12/17/07 04:47 PM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: backlash2]
blue_jay Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: backlash2
You moron...

The 'purple' is actual ice structure and not cyclical and short term 'white' snow coverage. Look closely at the outline of purple in both shots and it's painfully obvious that while there isn't nearly the snow coverage on a single day in time 27 years apart, there is a hell of a lot less ice.

I love it when stupid people post stuff to prove a point and it's actually evidence to the contrary...

The index on the left is for sea ice concentration - color coded, which you obviously can't read.

#397350 - 12/17/07 04:54 PM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: Knucklebustersonly]
blue_jay Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: Fish Hunter 07

The snow covered mountains don't cover 60% of our planet...

Oh do I have to list all the geographic locations so you can take that literally too? LOL Your post make me laugh dood, it's like a teen responding to my posts.

#397357 - 12/17/07 05:26 PM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: blue_jay]
backlash2 Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Pasco, WA

The index on the left is for sea ice concentration - color coded, which you obviously can't read.

Huh?

It's like talking to a brick wall, only BJ is uglier and doesn't listen as well...

#397371 - 12/17/07 06:14 PM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: backlash2]
Dave D Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Gold Bar
BJ
Just because you don't respect Gore dosn't mean everything he says is wrong.

By analogy just because you can't fish doesn't mean all Republicans can't fish.

#397438 - 12/17/07 08:45 PM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: blue_jay]
DUCMAN Offline
Juvenille at Sea

Loc: PORT ORCHARD
Why must you waste evryones time with your bullsiat. You might catually make some sense if you take limbaughs' co@k out of your mouth

#397441 - 12/17/07 08:52 PM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: DUCMAN]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
don't feed the troll

#397453 - 12/17/07 09:58 PM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: ]
blue_jay Offline
Returning Adult

There is absolutely no basis for Al Gore's theory of Global Warming. It's complete BS. If you don't agree with me, that's fine. I could give a shat less if you decide to burry your head in the sand. You're not bending my opinion of what I know to be correct. You guys are a SMALL minority of people out there. I appreciate your sense of stewardship in protecting the environment as we share that idea as well. That's super-dee-frick'n-duper! But lowering yourself to even TRY to insult me with your blow jay's, making me a member of the KKK, putting a pic of me in a stall with Larry Craig, name calling and remarks about the boot in my avatar get's you no where. I'm set'n anchor *****!

So shy don't you sit back and educate yourself and read this: http://www.oism.org/pproject/pproject.htm#333

Read the entire contents, notice how many names there are. Thanks! I also share their same opinion.

#397459 - 12/17/07 10:03 PM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: blue_jay]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
"Eventually he will get bored and shut up..."

If you believe this, then you really aren't familiar with the whole concept of right wing talking heads...

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#397461 - 12/17/07 10:09 PM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: Todd]
blue_jay Offline
Returning Adult

I can bored though lol, he's right.

#397467 - 12/17/07 10:28 PM Re: Santa can't save you from Al Gore [Re: fish4brains]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (20 Gage, steely slammer), 1505 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |