THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#438356 - 06/09/08 06:03 PM Re: What a nice old man with traditional family va [Re: Mikespike]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Funny how certain words are " forbidden " calling her a vagina would have been better....lets see if vagina gets past the filter.

- Albert Einstein.

#438358 - 06/09/08 06:14 PM Re: What a nice old man with traditional family va [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I actually think America is a pretty nice place. I like it here.

WORD

- Albert Einstein.

#438359 - 06/09/08 06:15 PM Re: What a nice old man with traditional family va [Re: ]
Driftin' Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Offshore
Aunty,
10. 9, 8, 7, 6.... Then what happens?

Now back to our regularly scheduled programing.

#438364 - 06/09/08 06:29 PM Re: What a nice old man with traditional family va [Re: Driftin']
B-RUN STEELY Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: IDAHO
Get used to it. Mr Obama "is" your next president.. Why ? because G.W was such a douche that 65 % of Americans will never vote republican.

Hows this for a legacy.. " A black guy with a Muslim name took over for me because I was such a total and complete C-sucker "....

Think I'm fill of Chit.. check with me next November.. We always wondered what it would take to get a Black or a woman in the white house.. we are going to get both.. directly.

#438365 - 06/09/08 06:29 PM Re: What a nice old man with traditional family va [Re: Driftin']
Mikespike Offline
MPD

Loc: Santa Rosa, CA
Originally Posted By: Driftin'
Aunty,
10. 9, 8, 7, 6.... Then what happens?

Now back to our regularly scheduled programing.

I keep saying there'll be cake and balloons, maybe a parade. Either that or it will cause a fatal system error and we'll all disappear.

Edited by Mikespike (06/09/08 06:38 PM)

"Holy hell son, you're about as useful as a cock flavored lollipop."

#438367 - 06/09/08 06:32 PM Re: What a nice old man with traditional family va [Re: Sol Duc]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Ok this was an exaggeration but Obama's affiliation with the RACIST ministers/churches and Bill Ayers far outweighs any anger outbursts that McCain shows on occasion. Hell everyone has anger issues some choose to keep it inside, is that healthier or not?

And to think some people think McCain and Bush are a like is laughable, hell they don't even like each other.

The fact that pastors have become a serious issue in this campaign (on both sides) is ludicrous enough.

I'm assuming the "Obama will hand over the country to Islam" statement is just to stir the pot, and therefore earned the <popcorn> remark. I thought even Fox news gave up on that idea?

#438368 - 06/09/08 06:32 PM Re: What a nice old man with traditional family va [Re: B-RUN STEELY]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: B-RUN STEELY
Get used to it. Mr Obama "is" your next president.. Why ? because G.W was such a douche that 65 % of Americans will never vote republican.

Hows this for a legacy.. " A black guy with a Muslim name took over for me because I was such a total and complete C-sucker "....

Think I'm fill of Chit.. check with me next November.. We always wondered what it would take to get a Black or a woman in the white house.. we are going to get both.. directly.

News flash ...... Obama is as much white as he is black...lol
Kinda like Tiger Woods is as much black as he is Asian. Kinda funny how people fall into the media labels.

- Albert Einstein.

#438370 - 06/09/08 06:36 PM Re: What a nice old man with traditional family va [Re: B-RUN STEELY]
Happy Birthday The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
We always wondered what it would take to get a Black or a woman in the white house.. we are going to get both.. directly.

I'd honestly be shocked as shiat if Billary ran as Obama's VP. I just don't see it happening.

#438371 - 06/09/08 06:38 PM Re: What a nice old man with traditional family va [Re: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Kaiser D.
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc

Ok this was an exaggeration but Obama's affiliation with the RACIST ministers/churches and Bill Ayers far outweighs any anger outbursts that McCain shows on occasion. Hell everyone has anger issues some choose to keep it inside, is that healthier or not?

And to think some people think McCain and Bush are a like is laughable, hell they don't even like each other.

The fact that pastors have become a serious issue in this campaign (on both sides) is ludicrous enough.

I'm assuming the "Obama will hand over the country to Islam" statement is just to stir the pot, and therefore earned the <popcorn> remark. I thought even Fox news gave up on that idea?

I totally disagree with you, as do a lot of other people in g damn america. This racist pastor was " his spiritual advisor " for 20 years, this is what Obama was quoted as saying. Then all of the sudden he disassociates himself and quits the church. WTF?

- Albert Einstein.

#438373 - 06/09/08 06:40 PM Re: What a nice old man with traditional family va [Re: Sol Duc]
B-RUN STEELY Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: IDAHO
No buddy... the guy is Black.. he embraces it. Fact is, he will be the next president. In a phucked up way, I'm O.K with that. Hell, I have to be because thats the way its going to be. A black guy with a Muslim back ground... I don't have a problem with blacks. The fact that they lead the nation in phucking up is on them.

I've always been a Democrat.. just didn't think we would win it that easy.

#438375 - 06/09/08 06:41 PM Re: What a nice old man with traditional family va [Re: Sol Duc]
Mikespike Offline
MPD

Loc: Santa Rosa, CA
Separation of church and state - I don't care about pastors, ministers, priests, druids, etc. in the debate. All the candidates suck - we are not being offered anything good here...

"Holy hell son, you're about as useful as a cock flavored lollipop."

#438376 - 06/09/08 06:46 PM Re: What a nice old man with traditional family va [Re: B-RUN STEELY]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

No buddy... the guy is Black.. he embraces it. Fact is, he will be the next president. In a phucked up way, I'm O.K with that. Hell, I have to be because thats the way its going to be. A black guy with a Muslim back ground... I don't have a problem with blacks. The fact that they lead the nation in phucking up is on them.

I've always been a Democrat.. just didn't think we would win it that easy.

You are the same guy that predicted the SF 49ers were going to win the divison last year....lol

- Albert Einstein.

#438377 - 06/09/08 06:47 PM Re: What a nice old man with traditional family va [Re: Sol Duc]
Happy Birthday The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
No way. He would have predicted the Vikings to win it all. Or some crap like that. wink

#438444 - 06/09/08 11:23 PM Re: What a nice old man with traditional family va [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
No chit on that one...all the RWWJ's believed it when Dumbya/Rove were saying it in 2000...all of a sudden they don't believe it anymore?

He's a putz for letting those yapping dogs do it to him in 2000 and not putting a stop to it...if you're worried about having a Prez who won't stand up for America, don't pick one that won't even stand up for himself.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#438450 - 06/09/08 11:39 PM Re: What a nice old man with traditional family va [Re: Mikespike]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Its no wonder people cant spell anything on the web.

i called my ex wife that several times. It comes at a time, when the gray matter is in complete failure to come up with a reason the woman would understand. We cant call them pussies, cause thats what we call other guys without balls. Back then, I was a ........ If youre wife walks all over you, you might just be a ...........

#438454 - 06/09/08 11:45 PM Re: What a nice old man with traditional family va [Re: Fast and Furious]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

If you equate "having balls" with "calling your wife a c.unt" then I think you're going to be lacking female companionship for a while...I manage to both have balls and not call the women in my life "cun.ts"...maybe it's too much of a challenge for the RWWJ's...I find it to be an act of cowardice, not an act of "manliness"...

Fish on...

Todd

#438485 - 06/10/08 12:21 AM Re: What a nice old man with traditional family va [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

No, it didn't start "too ornery"...it started with "good Christian family man calls his wife a c.unt"...

I have a ton of respect for how Sen. McCain conducted himself in Vietnam...the very fact that men like him did that makes G-Dubya even more of an embarrasment...but I bet there are a lot of ex-POW's who don't call their wives cu.nts in front of people because they're having a "bad day"...

Fish on...

Todd

#438494 - 06/10/08 12:39 AM Re: What a nice old man with traditional family va [Re: ]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Todd, they are separate issues and both were a problem 30 yrs ago.

Maturity takes work.

#438499 - 06/10/08 12:57 AM Re: What a nice old man with traditional family va [Re: ]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Originally Posted By: blue water pro
Like Mikespike, I don’t care about a candidate’s religion either, firm believer in separation of church & state BUT I would never vote for a candidate who belonged to the KKK, or to a church where they honor Farrakhan who called Hitler a great man, who called Judaism a gutter religion, & give him their lifetime achievement award. Since when did it become okay in to overlook when people bash Jews? Rev Wright screaming GD American 5 days after 9/11 which would be before all the American’s had been removed from the rubble is INEXCUSEABLE to me. The only people I heard of that were pleased about the attack were the terrorist & Sadam. Obama finally did the right thing & renounced Wright, but he should have done it sooner.

I withheld judgement before but I can now officially put you on the short list of PP shark jumpers.

#438510 - 06/10/08 01:12 AM Re: What a nice old man with traditional family va [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: blue water pro
Judge not least you be judged. LOL. Have no idea what a "shark jumper" is but it somehow doesn't sound good.

I'm afraid I don't know what a "shark jumper" is, either...but I'm interested in finding out...like you, bwp, I suspect it's not a compliment.

Fish on...

Todd

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (20 Gage, 1 invisible), 1252 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645377 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |