Three Rivers Marine

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#449446 - 08/24/08 01:04 AM Re: Biggest P.O.S EVER !! ?? [Re: sykofish]
Stew Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Extreme Left of Center
Oh hell, Rusty I lost it a long time ago so what is your point?
I think you secretly have a man crush on me.
Actually we should go fishing some time! We both share an intense dislike for the red witch of the Kilchis

#449447 - 08/24/08 01:11 AM Re: Biggest P.O.S EVER !! ?? [Re: Stew]
sykofish Offline
I'm not short, I'm 'fun size'

Loc: Mulletville
Shane.... go away.

I cant help but feel sorry for you. Really, it's sad.

Politics suck....Period! It brings out the worst in people and it's messed up on both sides. I dont like the personal attacks, and I dont like what happens when people decide to slam politicians or people on fishing boards.

Let this thread die as it should have long ago.

And I dont have a dislike for the red witch of the kilches as you put it. We disagree on a couple of things, I am O.K. with that.

You should consider getting a brain doctor, you need help.

Rusty Bell

#449452 - 08/24/08 02:20 AM Re: Biggest P.O.S EVER !! ?? [Re: Todd]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Todd
Not just me, but "reality" says that G-Dubya's "war on terrah" is an abject failure...the 29%'ers are the Kool-Aid drinkers.

It's not really a matter of opinion, so in this case, there is indeed a "right and wrong"...besides, I thought that's how the RWWJ's like things, black and white, stark line, no relativity?

Fish on...

Todd

Oh, thats why the media isnt talking about it. Thats why Mr. Not ready for prime time is talking about the economy, even though the recent polls say foreign policy is the number one issue with voters. (No possible connection between Georgia and Biden) What transendental pot smoking yoga guru turned you on to the word REALITY?

#449455 - 08/24/08 03:12 AM Re: Biggest P.O.S EVER !! ?? [Re: sykofish]
Stew Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Extreme Left of Center
Rusty,
You're a punk and always have been and I think smelling all that cow crap has affected your brain.
Oh and GFY!

#449456 - 08/24/08 03:13 AM Re: Biggest P.O.S EVER !! ?? [Re: Fast and Furious]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

"Bush's economic policies have led to the slowest, smallest job growth ever."

You do know that most of the large companies like Proctor and Gamble have around 40% of their sales overseas. That our population is moving to old age like a rodent in a snake with no real population increase on the near horizon. That when baby boomer are done or nearly done retiring, the contributors to the SS system will drop from 3:1 to 2:1. That companies like Harley are relying on China and Europe for growth. That the growth in those countries is so high, that steel prices are through the roof, which makes building infrastructure and building very expensive here. Scrap steel is 200 dollars a ton. Not long ago it was 400 a ton. Back in 05 Scrap steel was under a hundred per ton. The lack of drilling in the states and refinery capacity, along with ethanol has really increased to cost of farm products, both green and living.

That Joseph Biden specifically stated that the subprime loan crisis is due to
Lax congressional and regulator oversight, since the hedge funds require One million net worth to invest in hedge funds and since the govt wont insure that, they dont have specific regulation to cover the investments.

Was this program for lax loan requirements and low interest rates called the American dream initiaitve? Wasnt it started during the Clinton administration? And really, should we have expected such great numbers since 2000, since we had a small recession the year of the election and followed by an undeniable tragedy, with long lasting effects?

Granted the value of the dollar was not supported with more than words, since they kept spending in congress, long after they defeated republicans. over excess spending. So what have they done lately. Obama wants universal preschool? Finland keeps their kids at home until they are Seven and they out score all other kids. (however apparently mothers are subsidized to stay home. )

Frankly there are more people in the cross hairs on this than the whitehouse. (Greenspan?) The tech bubble of the nineties was not a reflection of Clinton Gore, but how much could they improve the explosiion of computer sales, along with downstream business. Those stocks were priced for perfection and they still are.

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
FishTickler, LadyZehe, MADWIZERD
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 286 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13394
eyeFISH 12606
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63789 Topics
645468 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |