Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#450047 - 08/28/08 02:33 AM Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? [Re: ]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: blue water pro
The South is not important. Hillary Supporters are not important. Who is next? So who is going to vote for the dude who was selected not elected, the Eastern Seaboard & the West Coast -brah do the math again.

Its not important in their minds, because they cannot get that vote, based on the demographics. Yet, for the GOP the south is important, because any loss their would only increase the likelyhood of a loss. The politicians and the media dont want to talk about disaffected Clinton supporters. They also dont want to talk about the women voters over 40 which dont support Obama. They live in every state. I doubt Obiden will help, considering his bad habit of taking shots at women. Man probably thinks George Clooney is jeolous of his looks.

#450075 - 08/28/08 10:51 AM Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? [Re: ]
stever in everett Offline
Spawner

Loc: Everett, WA USA
K.K. you need to break out the white board like Russert use to do. It may be easier for us to understand you math then.

#450081 - 08/28/08 12:06 PM Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? [Re: stever in everett]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Quote:
The South is the morals of America,

rofl

Yeah? Says who?

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#450084 - 08/28/08 12:13 PM Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? [Re: Dan S.]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
Jim & Tammy Fay Baker, Jimmy Swaggart are from the south. smile

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#450111 - 08/28/08 02:27 PM Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? [Re: Dogfish]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: South Sound
American politics and finance has taken on the same tone as sports. Everyone thumping their chests and trying to be on the winning side. Turn on ESPN Sports Center and it's no different than political reporting and stock market financial reporting. Two blowhard a$$holes in suits flapping their gums about who the winner will be and why, while a ticker scrolls past underneath. Disgusting.

#450113 - 08/28/08 02:47 PM Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? [Re: Irie]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I miss Keith Overbite when he was on ESPN...now he is the most pathetic leftist hack on TV. I need to go fishing......I might just get some time off if we decide to strike next week, any IAM workers that what to join me?

- Albert Einstein.

#450167 - 08/28/08 07:58 PM Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Yeah, but I bet they sell the most bibles, have the most preachers, host the most "Mega-Churches", and host the most televangelist TV shows/stations.

Whomever thinks the south is the "morals of the country" ought to change to black and go live there for a while.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#450206 - 08/28/08 10:53 PM Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Quote:
In the south it is bible in one hand and rifle in the other, they hold both equally dear. You won&#8217;t take either unless you take their life. That is what I mean by morals

Curious definition.

Quote:
So go ahead & sweep all to the south but in the mean time will those in the North, West & East please quit shooting black men for reaching into their pockets for cell phones.

Are you serious? You think that's a north/south thing and that blacks are treated more equally/fairly in the south than they are in other parts of the country? C'mon, nobody's buying that.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#450229 - 08/29/08 12:43 AM Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? [Re: Sol Duc]
Salmonella Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
I miss Keith Overbite when he was on ESPN...now he is the most pathetic leftist hack on TV. I need to go fishing......I might just get some time off if we decide to strike next week, any IAM workers that what to join me?

Agree 100%
He deserves his own biggest POS of all time thread.

Is there a difference between the idiots on the far left with their fingers in their ears and yelling at the top of their lungs and the ones on the right doin the very same thing?
I think not.

There is some good and some bad in both major parties.

Come on guys are you really buying your own lockstepping bulllshit?

Your opinions (like mine) are based on our own needs, what is right for you aint right for me & vice versa.

Two sides of the very same coin.

#450239 - 08/29/08 03:32 AM Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? [Re: ]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

South brought us slavery, lynching, Jim Crow, apartheid, fundamentalist theocracy, 3rd world class structure, and public taxpayer funding for religious institutions (They call it faith based programs & school vouchers these days).
And as was pointed out above the South leads the nation in illiteracy, malnutrition, domestic violence & murder, divorce, teen pregnancy, and per capita property & violent crime. America's underachieving hillbilly cousin; The one that shows up to every family reunion b*tching about their 'victim status' and demanding hand-outs from his relatives that listened to mom-- Stayed in school, and got jobs...the ones he calls 'yuppy scum' when they're out of earshot.

The "Bible Belt" is a perfect example of what The Republican Party wishes America to become: A Third World of privileged masters ruling a mass of uneducated share-cropping serfs set against themselves for arbitrary invented reasons, in America's case, family background & heritage, happy for a few scraps of cast-offs.

Haggis, anyone?

#450244 - 08/29/08 03:58 AM Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? [Re: ]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Guess you never heard of a "Southern Democrat" or "Dixiecrat."

An extinct breed since the Democratic Party took up desegregation.

Matter of fact, ever since desegregation during the LBJ era, the Democratic Party has NEVER held the majority of white voters.

Goes to show what a backwards, ignorant, xenophobe, racist, bunch of a**holes White Americans are.

GOOD NEWS is: Thanks to The GOP's CONSTANT attempts to undercut American Family Wages by turning a blind eye on illegal immigration and provide their business buddies with cheap labor, American Whites will be in the MINORITY in about a decade. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot!

Joke's on you, F*cktard! Better learn Spanish!! laugh

#450250 - 08/29/08 05:26 AM Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? [Re: ]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Quote:
Now go save the world - el perfecto americano.

If you really spoke Spanish that'd have been "El Americano Perfecto." Try again when you have a grasp of latin sentence structure.
lame

#450253 - 08/29/08 08:31 AM Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? [Re: Irie]
Salmonella Offline
Repeat Spawner

GOOD NEWS is: Thanks to The GOP's CONSTANT attempts to undercut American Family Wages by turning a blind eye on illegal immigration and provide their business buddies with cheap labor, American Whites will be in the MINORITY in about a decade. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot!

Joke's on you, F*cktard! Better learn Spanish!! laugh [/quote]

Irie,
If your sacred democratic party is so freaking perfect, just where is THEIR outcry regarding the epic flood of Mexicans into this country?
Chirp...Chirp...Chirp...
I mean "Vota por mi"!

In another light, I've been hearing talk of this ticket....

http://palinforvp.blogspot.com/2007/02/why-sarah-palin.html

I'm absolutley lovin the thought of a woman sportsman on the ticket! hello

Maybe her genitalia can counter Obama's blackness.

We will see very soon!

#450261 - 08/29/08 09:58 AM Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? [Re: Salmonella]
stever in everett Offline
Spawner

Loc: Everett, WA USA
Don't you just love election year. Brings out the best in most people. Won't be long and we'll all gather around for a big group hug and sing Kumbya. Throw in a few primordial screams to cleanse our souls and we're good to go.

#450267 - 08/29/08 10:48 AM Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? [Re: stever in everett]
Salmonella Offline
Repeat Spawner

This is gonna be good.......

#450276 - 08/29/08 11:18 AM Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? [Re: Salmonella]
Magicfly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Pasco Bulldog country
(((((((((((((((((BOW DOWN)))))))))))))))) to John McCain.

Mf

"Go hard, today Can't worry the past, coz that yesterday". GO COUGS!!!

#450451 - 08/30/08 12:26 AM Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? [Re: Salmonella]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: Salmonella

Joke's on you, F*cktard! Better learn Spanish!! laugh

Irie,
If your sacred democratic party is so freaking perfect, just where is THEIR outcry regarding the epic flood of Mexicans into this country?
Chirp...Chirp...Chirp...
I mean "Vota por mi"!

In another light, I've been hearing talk of this ticket....

http://palinforvp.blogspot.com/2007/02/why-sarah-palin.html

I'm absolutley lovin the thought of a woman sportsman on the ticket! hello

Maybe her genitalia can counter Obama's blackness.

We will see very soon!

[/quote]

That's exactly the kind of retarded "Sportsmen for Bush!" stuff I'm talking about...she's standing on the deck of her family's commercial net boat, holding a fish that just came out of that commercial net, and RWWJ fishermen are actually using the picture to show what a great sportsman she is.

Come on...isn't that just a little bit retarded?

Fish on...

Todd

#450459 - 08/30/08 12:31 AM Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? [Re: Todd]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Her thumb is covering the adipose.....

- Albert Einstein.

#450470 - 08/30/08 01:12 AM Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I wonder how many of her PP faithful are also card carrying members of the anti-gillnet league...aka, the CCA?

How do you guys square that?

#450493 - 08/30/08 03:33 AM Re: Obama Not Eligible To Run? [Re: Todd]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
One thing's for sure, the political discussions on this board are like wiping your ass with a hula hoop......there's no end to it. smile

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
crazycat, Fishgal
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 260 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13394
eyeFISH 12606
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63787 Topics
645460 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |