Loc: in da hood
mfg... Too funny.

rofl rofl rofl
rofl rofl rofl
rofl rofl rofl

Fortes Fortuna Adiuvat.

#490252 - 02/23/09 11:16 PM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Holy crap.

KK went all Shakespearean right there.

rofl

Originally Posted By: KK
O judgement! thou art fled to brutish beasts,
And men have lost their reason&#8230;

rofl

That post alone puts this thread in the top 3. thumbs

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#490254 - 02/23/09 11:16 PM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: ]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
brewer is.... the brewer. he is who he is. not magicfly, MF has class while brewer virtually has none. brewer has actually fished on a crowded river a short while back. guys were from PP. brewer kept somewhat silent. then one of the guys started spouting off about that MFer called brewer, he had issues with brewer as did a couple others. so i fessed up and defended brewer to point then said i was toddr. it was quite intertaining to see the PP guys start sucking up to fake todd. it was tough to defend a flatblack spraypainted steelee. after a great snow job about the steelee the todd grabbed his two boot silvers and left the group.

#490256 - 02/23/09 11:23 PM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: Brewer]
huntncoug Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Echo Lake
Originally Posted By: Brewer
brewer is.... the brewer. he is who he is. not magicfly, MF has class while brewer virtually has none. brewer has actually fished on a crowded river a short while back. guys were from PP. brewer kept somewhat silent. then one of the guys started spouting off about that MFer called brewer, he had issues with brewer as did a couple others. so i fessed up and defended brewer to point then said i was toddr. it was quite intertaining to see the PP guys start sucking up to fake todd. it was tough to defend a flatblack spraypainted steelee. after a great snow job about the steelee the todd grabbed his two boot silvers and left the group.

WTF smile Brewer is awseome, I wish I had whatever he is smoking

#490258 - 02/23/09 11:27 PM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: Dan S.]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
I don't know Baker
KK's last post was beyond real.....
Name's Dennis and the Skunk hasn't visited often, for which I am grateful.
If I call you names it'll be face to face, but it won't happen here hidden in space

#490260 - 02/23/09 11:29 PM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: Brewer]
Barbarosa
Unregistered

brewer is.... the brewer. he is who he is.

You dumb sonofabitch!!!!! Who the [censored] talks like that??!!! Fer the record,I ain't the brewer,or the baker,er any of these slack jawed varmints!! But if I ever see Romulus sidewindin his way around my camp...I'll shoot the sumbitch!!!

#490265 - 02/23/09 11:34 PM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: ParaLeaks]
seastrike Offline
Hey Man....It's cool...

Loc: seattle
KK you may be an azzhole but a funny one you be.

#490267 - 02/23/09 11:34 PM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: ParaLeaks]
LoweDown Offline
Conquistador

Loc: Forks, WA
Take it easy Matt. It's just the internet. smile

#490272 - 02/23/09 11:43 PM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: LoweDown]
Neal M Offline
The Enemy

Loc: Bainbridge Island and Sappho, ...
I'm a moral compass smile Thanks Dave. I'll show this to my wife and maybe earn a couple of points rofl That was a great peace of writing KK! Holy crap.

#490273 - 02/23/09 11:45 PM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: huntncoug]
Satan Offline
I love me

Loc: Around the way
Originally Posted By: huntncoug

WTF smile Brewer is awseome, I wish I had whatever he is smoking

You do if you like his writing style,Huntinclog

#490280 - 02/24/09 12:12 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: Satan]
huntncoug Offline
Three Time Spawner

"Huntinclog" thats good, I would definately rather bag myself a good pair of wooden shoes over any deer, elk, or steelhead

#490282 - 02/24/09 12:13 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: huntncoug]
huntncoug Offline
Three Time Spawner

I hear wooden shoes are the [censored] for wading, slightly boyant and very natural looking in the water!

#490289 - 02/24/09 12:47 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: Brewer]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
it was quite intertaining to see the PP guys start sucking up to fake todd. it was tough to defend a flatblack spraypainted steelee. after a great snow job about the steelee the todd grabbed his two boot silvers and left the group.

rofl

#490296 - 02/24/09 01:38 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

So many class acts in this group. Not counting thebaker, who is minimally represented on this forum, so no creds. No creds, he can't call his way out of the proverbial wet paper bag. Isn't that how the Interwebz works?

KK made a major score in this thread tho. I'm impressed he stayed awake thru Julius Caesar.

#490301 - 02/24/09 02:43 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: Salmo g.]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Damn...props out to KK and the brewer...

I went out drinkin' tonight, so this post took about five minutes to get all writ up with no bad spellin's...

Carry on.

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. the brewer, anyone who's met the both of us would never in a million years mistake us for each other...but I still enjoy seein' ya, brotha.

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#490303 - 02/24/09 02:52 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: Todd]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
i agree todd.

P.S. the brewer, anyone who's met the both of us would never in a million years mistake us for each other...but I still enjoy seein' ya, brotha.

brewers good looking...

#490305 - 02/24/09 03:06 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: Brewer]
Rossiman Offline
Spawner

Loc: Monroe, WA
Every time i hear "The Brewer" talk i crack up..... Anyone who can talk in 3rd person like he does, deserves a cookie.

#490306 - 02/24/09 03:11 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: Brewer]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA

brewers good looking...

You gotta admit, that kinda depends on the lighting and how many beers are clouding the eyes of the beholder...

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#490311 - 02/24/09 08:57 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: Todd]
Neal M Offline
The Enemy

Loc: Bainbridge Island and Sappho, ...
Are ya looking at yourself in the mirror right now Todd? Got myself a funny visual I need to get out of my head... Make it stop! smile

#490318 - 02/24/09 09:57 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: Neal M]
Mingo Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kona, Hawaii
Originally Posted By: Neal M
Are ya looking at yourself in the mirror right now Todd? Got myself a funny visual I need to get out of my head... Make it put lotion on itself! ! smile

rofl

I must confess. My real name is Hairball Harrington and I work at E. A. R.

wink

Page 4 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 12 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1363 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645377 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |