THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 7 of 12 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#490542 - 02/25/09 12:34 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up **** [Re: SeaDNA]
summerrun Offline
Dude, where's my boat?

Loc: Seattle
Originally Posted By: SeaDNA
I'm only here every now and then but I'm always SeaDNA. But come on 14 pages of this sh#t? How are us "normals" supposed to keep up with the inside jokes? Makes me wish I had an avatar with 3 boobs. I've got a headache.

Take your PMS meds dude and clean out some sand. I highly doubt you are "normal" if you cant appreciate a hot, 3 boobed woman for a good laugh or two...cheers

#490547 - 02/25/09 12:42 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: ]
Bill Braski Offline
Egg

Whats the problem with aliases

#490567 - 02/25/09 01:44 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: Bill Braski]
Mingo Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kona, Hawaii
Originally Posted By: Bill Braski
Whats the problem with aliases

TO BILL BRASKI! beer beer beer beer BILL BRASKI IS 15 FEET TALL AND HAS A DICK LIKE A FIRE HYDRANT! TO BILL BRASKI! beer

#490578 - 02/25/09 02:11 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: Mingo]
Bill Braski Offline
Egg

Thank you Mingo but I am only 14 feet tall, I have slept with all of your wives and kill 30 lb natives with reckless abandon.

#490580 - 02/25/09 02:33 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: Bill Braski]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
mingo, that avatar of yours gets brewer goin... GOOD GAWD! is that a Fosters bottle?

#490582 - 02/25/09 02:44 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: Bill Braski]
Addicted Offline
Rico Suave

Loc: Whidbey Island
I see in every group there are a bunch of whiners. Funny. All I know is many of you, in fact most, including me, do plenty of stuff that is so easy for anyone to make a joke about. And if ya get your panties in a bunch because someone kids you, or often makes jokes about something you've done, or in a funny way, about how you are, then you should go stick a pasifier in your mouth or quit taking the estrogen pills. This is a fishing board, and most fisherman and ladies like to joke around, especially when fishing ain't too hot. So what. If ya don't want to be someones entertainment or the butt of a joke, then don't post. Parker, STam, and Dan S. are all good fishermen, and have all been the butt of jokes whether their worthy of it like Parker always bringing up his big fish, or unworthy like Stam be the unfortunate one who happens to live in animal sex loving land Enumclaw, or Dan being short and throwing rods in river. Or even Todd for talking a lot (by the way, I did out talk that dude big time once), etc., etc., etc. .... or Blades for doing blade like things, or the Merg for being a horny dude who likes to post pics of ugly half naked girls untill everyone gets sick of it. BUTT, there is a few people here who like to fish, but kinda have a little bit of the sandy vagina syndrome. Chrome 22, I've met you once, but I don't know ya. I made fun of you always posting pics of STam with fish cuz it was a quirky funny odd thing you did, posting pics of Stam. My little rips on you were meant to be funny and for entertainment purposes cuz the humor was based in the post you had made. Nothing is funny if there isn't some form of truth to it. I don't know if I think you are a dumb ass cuz I don't know you. You may be a great guy for all I know, or just not so much. Who knows, A little harrassment by your fellow fisherfriends is meant in good ol' fun. Even Bob gets made fun of now and then on his own site. Lighten up dudes and have some fun, even if it's at my expense, your expense, or whoever's expense. Seastrike gets ripped on all the time, and though he may get annoyed sometimes, he NEVER complains, he sees the humor, takes it, and makes a joke about himself or someones else when needed.

I am not the Baker. But, I think we should quarantine anyone with the Sandy Vagina Syndrome until they have been seen by a doctor and have been pretty much cured. I probably have a bunch of spelling errors in this post, so rip on me for being stupid and not being able to spell if ya want.

Here is who I do not like just purely based on how they post, nothing personal. Blue Jay and RoeVWade. Here is who I like to make little jokes about, Chrome/22, just cuz it was easy for awhile. Dan S. cuz he likes to throw rods in rivers. Me, cuz I can be stupid and have a knack for ruining phones and cameras, and computers, ...

Oh, and if you don't like me, so what, and let me stick one of Todd's pink worms up your arse.

#490583 - 02/25/09 02:49 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: Addicted]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
So...how do you really feel about it, Richard?

rofl

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#490584 - 02/25/09 02:54 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: Addicted]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
and thats the bottum line cuz addicted said so!!!!!!

brewers kinda peeved he didn't make the don't like group..... brewer tries so hard too!

#490585 - 02/25/09 03:14 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: Brewer]
Addicted Offline
Rico Suave

Loc: Whidbey Island
Sometimes I wonder if The Brewer is and alter ego of Bob Dole, you know, the third person syndrome and all. I heard Bob Dole liked to fish.

Nah, Bob Dole could never interprit Todd. The Brewer is just The Brewer.

grin

#490605 - 02/25/09 09:28 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: Bill Braski]
Mingo Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kona, Hawaii
Originally Posted By: Bill Braski
Thank you Mingo but I am only 14 feet tall and kill 30 lb natives with reckless abandon.

only 14? I guess that means you only have a dick like a thermos bottle too? I am so disillusioned now.............oh well, that's cool as long as you use it to bash those natives rofl to hell with it, you're still my hero, TO BILL BRASKI! beer

TheBrewmeister, it is a Hinano bottle......a marvelous tropical brew. Fosters is nothing more than sparkling dingo urine.

Edited by Mingo (02/25/09 09:31 AM)

#490609 - 02/25/09 10:00 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: Lil' Jimmy]
Bucket/Good Sport Offline
Kitsap's Crankiest Contractor

Loc: Poulsbo
Originally Posted By: Lil' Jimmy
grin

Nice ta see ya around Jimmy!! In case your lookin, Rob lives in Bham.

#490610 - 02/25/09 10:11 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: Bucket/Good Sport]
Wader Offline
Parr

Loc: Centralia, WA
I've been me since I registered, but I rarely post. I'm not Baker, nor is he me.

They can have my coffee when they pry it from my cold, dead fingers.

#490613 - 02/25/09 10:18 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: Wader]
GreenRiver Offline
Spawner

All of you who posted on this thread is now on my ignore list.

Most people suck at internet........

#490622 - 02/25/09 10:33 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: Brewer]
Neal M Offline
The Enemy

Loc: Bainbridge Island and Sappho, ...
I think Addicted, although a loud mouthed intelligent fella with a hot wife, missed the whole point. All the examples you gave are from people joking people. It's cool when you know where it's coming from. Nothing wrong with aliases, they are funny and fit many of those who use them very well... Just don't hide behind one when you come after someone..... It's not about sand in the cooch, more about being a stand up fella.
That being said, this is the internet. I agree that people shouldn't get spun up about anything on here really, but they do. To actually put it all in perspective takes a maturity that many of us probably don't have.
Ah fook it. Be nice to one another.

#490623 - 02/25/09 10:34 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: Neal M]
Neal M Offline
The Enemy

Loc: Bainbridge Island and Sappho, ...
I posted that just to get on GR's ignore list btw...

#490631 - 02/25/09 11:06 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: GreenRiver]
Thrasher Offline
Spawner

Loc: Bellingham
Originally Posted By: GreenRiver
All of you who posted on this thread is now on my ignore list.

Sweet! Our plan worked!

rofl

#490635 - 02/25/09 11:19 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: Brewer]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: Brewer
and thats the bottum line cuz addicted said so!!!!!!

I don't think that was the *real* addicted, as there was no half-naked photo of Jen in that post.

frown

#490639 - 02/25/09 11:33 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: The Moderator]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I agree that if you are going after someone in a serious manner, rather than joking around, that you should use your real moniker, and I'd take it one step further that you should not hide behind that, either...you should let people know who you are and where you're coming from. If your point is to call someone out, then it's not fair if you don't ID yourself and allow others to judge the call out on its merits between individuals.

Fish on...

Todd

#490640 - 02/25/09 11:47 AM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: Todd]
STRIKE ZONE Offline
GOOD LUCK

Loc: Hobart,Wa U.S.A
Good luck,
STRIKE ZONE

#490657 - 02/25/09 12:28 PM Re: Will the real Baker please stand up [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Not a problem at this end, Marsha.

Fish on...

Todd

Page 7 of 12 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (20 Gage), 1323 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |