THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#498266 - 03/27/09 12:05 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: Mikespike]
seastrike Offline
Hey Man....It's cool...

Loc: seattle
I'm thinking you need one of those cock fighting chickens. Get a good one that has the razor blades attached to it's legs. Use the Dogfish lights and his video cameras.
This could be a money maker....or at least a utube sensation.
ps liked Brewer's suggestion on stuffed with light inside.

#498267 - 03/27/09 12:17 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: seastrike]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: seastrike
I'm thinking you need one of those cock fighting chickens. Get a good one that has the razor blades attached to it's legs. Use the Dogfish lights and his video cameras.

now that is a great idea! grin

#498271 - 03/27/09 12:30 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: dewbie]
larryb Offline
The Rainman

Loc: elma washington
how did the big hunt go?

#498276 - 03/27/09 12:57 PM AND NOW THE REST OF THE STORY [Re: huntncoug]
Rocket Red Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Elma
So anyways, buddy showed up last night, with lights, babysitter, and guns as promised.

First we called the game warden, and he told us that bobcats were actually pretty docile and that we were basically pussies if we had to shoot it to get it out from under the house. He also told us that this was not the first time he had heard of this, and we could easily live trap it. I also spoke to a WDFW licensed nuisance trapper and he told me that he believed my story too.

To prove the game wardens point about being pussies, we loaded up and jumped into the crawl space. I actually had a loaded staple gun, but my buddy had full on tactical sh!t. He looked legit, I took some pictures of him crawling around with his sweet black pistol with red dot scope, head light, and uber-bright mag light.

Anyways, we dropped in and I sent my buddy back into the area that I saw it last night, and I hung near the exit and a shear wall that would stop .22 rounds. I had no sooner dropped in and started looking when I saw it again. This time I got a side view. Most definitely a bobcat. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on if you were the cat or the commando) I was in between my buddy and the cat. So I didn't say peep, and it ran off right through the opening. I had my camera, but could not get it up in time. That sucker moved so quietly, it was really amazing.

My bud came back and I feel bad about this; I didn't tell him that I saw it leave. We made a "plan" and I staked out the opening while he crawled through every nook and cranny of the crawl. Picking up insulation and visqueen, sticking his gun in there, and generally leaving no area unturned. There is a reason he shoots more game than I do, he is a fantastic hunter. I figured that would be a good way to ensure that my crawl space was pest free, and let him "hunt" a little. After he had scoured the area, I blocked the hole from the inside, and we left.

I did find fresh scat in the areas I had cleaned the night before. Clearly this was not feral cat sh!t, it had small dead mice, and some kind of vegetation in it. Plus it was huge. We found that it was sleeping on top of my main heat plenum, right underneath the dryer. Gray hair was everywhere. Later on I went to my remodel project and got some tools and sealed opening 100%, I had to remove part of my porch to do it, so that sucked.

Anyways, you animal lovers can rest easy that we did not kill the anything, just evicted it.

Now, I need a contractor to come in and remove my old visqueen and replace it with new. There is about 20 square feet of insulation that needs replacing as well. I could do it easily but the R/E contract specifically states a "licensed and bonded" contractor has to give a service report on it. Whatever.

#498280 - 03/27/09 01:13 PM Re: AND NOW THE REST OF THE STORY [Re: Rocket Red]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Sounds like a win win .

- Albert Einstein.

#498281 - 03/27/09 01:24 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: dewbie]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
Originally Posted By: dewbie

Why didn't you mention that one yourself Dew-b, as your choice for enjoying the fun of watching baseball players going at each other with razors instead of hopping. Now that's a great deal for the price of a baseball ticket. Play Ball! Your kids would just love it just like dad and grow up slicing everyone that slides into first base the wrong way. That's how kids grow into adults; believing what they see on Professional Wrestling is real. Didn't I see you walking around carrying a folding chair at your side in downtown Seattle? Probably ready to call foul on some kid with a nose ring or bad tattoo, with a whack across the head and another souvenir broken chair to take home for the kids. Nice World you live in there Dew.

Fraudian slips can be a bioch. grin

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#498286 - 03/27/09 01:44 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: John Lee Hookum]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
RR---Good story with a happy ending.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#498287 - 03/27/09 01:45 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: RowVsWade]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Has it been 28 days already since JLH last menstrated?

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#498305 - 03/27/09 02:40 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: John Lee Hookum]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: John Lee Hookum
Originally Posted By: dewbie

Why didn't you mention that one yourself Dew-b, as your choice for enjoying the fun of watching baseball players going at each other with razors instead of hopping. Now that's a great deal for the price of a baseball ticket. Play Ball! Your kids would just love it just like dad and grow up slicing everyone that slides into first base the wrong way. That's how kids grow into adults; believing what they see on Professional Wrestling is real. Didn't I see you walking around carrying a folding chair at your side in downtown Seattle? Probably ready to call foul on some kid with a nose ring or bad tattoo, with a whack across the head and another souvenir broken chair to take home for the kids. Nice World you live in there Dew.

Fraudian slips can be a bioch. grin
dude....what the hell is wrong with you?

#498309 - 03/27/09 02:57 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: RowVsWade]
Magicfly Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Pasco Bulldog country
Originally Posted By: RowVsWade
Has it been 28 days already since JLH last menstrated?

ZZing! rofl

Mf

"Go hard, today Can't worry the past, coz that yesterday". GO COUGS!!!

#498310 - 03/27/09 03:01 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: Magicfly]
Magicfly Offline
River Nutrients

Good story.

WWBSD?

Mf

#498315 - 03/27/09 03:10 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: Magicfly]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
JLH senses a victim and closes in for the kill. He's liberal and Dewbie is conservative--- need I say more.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#498317 - 03/27/09 03:12 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: Jerry Garcia]
Magicfly Offline
River Nutrients

Another Republican hunter...

Got it Jerry... grin

Mf

#498319 - 03/27/09 03:14 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: Magicfly]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Magicfly

Got it Jerry... grin

Mf
rofl

#498323 - 03/27/09 03:18 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: Jerry Garcia]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia
JLH senses a victim and closes in for the kill. He's liberal and Dewbie is conservative--- need I say more.

never been a victim before....i thought it would have been...i dont know, more scary? rofl

#498324 - 03/27/09 03:19 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: dewbie]
seastrike Offline
Hey Man....It's cool...

Loc: seattle
It's surprising how many conservative partakers there out there....I fully support that message by the way.

#498325 - 03/27/09 03:21 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: Magicfly]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Magicfly

Got it Jerry... grin

Mf

dewb is a gun toten, gay bashin, bible thumpin right wing wack job rofl .....didnt you get the memo??

Edited by dewbie (03/27/09 03:21 PM)

#498332 - 03/27/09 03:29 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: dewbie]
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

Liberals hunting for conservatives...Ha ha, ya right, MAYBE a pack of liberals hunting for a lone conservative, but not likely.

What's that saying ? If not liberal at 20 = no heart, if not conservative at 40 = no brain...

#498333 - 03/27/09 03:32 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: Oregonian]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Oregonian
Liberals hunting for conservatives...Ha ha, ya right, MAYBE a pack of liberals hunting for a lone conservative, but not likely.

What's that saying ? If not liberal at 20 = no heart, if not conservative at 40 = no brain...
grin

#498334 - 03/27/09 03:33 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: Oregonian]
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

BTW I consider myself mostly conservative(w/ a few bad habits cool), but not Republican nor Democrat..........not even close. Professional polititions (and their pets/masters) are the downfall of this Country.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
ET, kbrain57, OLYBEAV
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (steely slammer, DrifterWA), 555 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645418 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |