THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#498335 - 03/27/09 03:34 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: RowVsWade]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: RowVsWade
Has it been 28 days already since JLH last menstrated?

Seems like yesterday.....lol

- Albert Einstein.

#498338 - 03/27/09 03:44 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: Sol Duc]
Mikespike Offline
MPD

Loc: Santa Rosa, CA
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Originally Posted By: RowVsWade
Has it been 28 days already since JLH last menstrated?

Seems like yesterday.....lol

That's totally offensive! do you know how many women don't want to be compared to JLH!?! stir

"Holy hell son, you're about as useful as a cock flavored lollipop."

#498340 - 03/27/09 03:45 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: Oregonian]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Oregonian
BTW I consider myself mostly conservative(w/ a few bad habits cool), but not Republican nor Democrat..........not even close. Professional polititions (and their pets/masters) are the downfall of this Country.

ive always considered myself a punk rocken hippie redneck....if thats not confusing i dont know what is.... rofl

#498345 - 03/27/09 03:54 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: dewbie]
Oregonian Offline
Three Time Spawner

Originally Posted By: dewbie

ive always considered myself a punk rocken hippie redneck....if thats not confusing i dont know what is.... rofl

That's exactly what I figured you were too... LOL

#498347 - 03/27/09 03:55 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: Oregonian]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

NICE!

#498460 - 03/27/09 10:04 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: dewbie]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
Originally Posted By: John Lee Hookum
Makes sense to me. Seems a bit more civilized to me than knocking each other teeth out over a stupid game. Probably more fun as well. thumbs

I think you have a sick sense of whats fun

I rest my case! cool

Dew-b chimed in critical of my post, taking the bait deep into the gills. Bleeder! Some were confused and jumped in, thinking the fish had caught the fisherman. Not the case. wink The fish I had hooked, didn't realize that he was hooked and started tail walking, thinking that he would just disappear and swim away, with a small school of his rare ( vanishing breed) "R" fish brothers. No matter how hard the Dew-b fish fought, I had that hook set deep, and the knots were true. Name calling, and other useless typical rock throwing from the peanut gallery, could not distract me, or separate this Dew-b fish from that mistaken morsel. grin

No matter how loud they yelled Liberal, or Democrat.... I held firm, because this fish deserved the wood shampoo, with the blessing of the majority here fishing these waters. I have my punch card ready, and this one's in the bag. thumbs Cries of support for violence in team sports, racism, anti Indian, guns, and whiskey was not enough, to distract me from the job at hand. Like Jerry said, I laid that bait in the right seam, bumping Dew-b in the snout, and he just had to bite... and bite hard he did. Fish ON! I love fishing, don't we all; but this one was way to easy. rofl

Edited by John Lee Hookum (03/28/09 01:16 AM)

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#498503 - 03/28/09 12:50 AM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: John Lee Hookum]
Chuck E Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kitsap Peninsula
At this point on this thread it will almost seem like hijacking to bring up the topic of bobcats again but here goes.
When I worked for the Game Department, a resort owner on a lake up by Tonasket found a bobcat cub under a cabin. It was probably 3-4 weeks old. The bobcat ended up at the Ephrata office where I worked and taken care of in a cage in the shop area. During the day it would have the run of the office and nap in the office assistant's in-box.
It was very cool to be around such a beautiful animal. It was about two months before they found a place for it and by then it was a handful especially with the needle sharp teeth and claws. When it leaped about 6 feet from the counter onto a guy's back and hung on his coat, it was time to go.

#498915 - 03/30/09 12:47 PM When Bobcats attack! [Re: Chuck E]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
When Bobcats attack!

Thought this was appropriate timing.

Just remember what Jimbo says, "It was coming right at me!"

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#498922 - 03/30/09 01:18 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: John Lee Hookum]
BERG Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: PA
Makes sense to me. Seems a bit more civilized to me than knocking each other teeth out over a stupid game. Probably more fun as well. thumbs

I think you have a sick sense of whats fun

I rest my case! cool

Dew-b chimed in critical of my post, taking the bait deep into the gills. Bleeder! Some were confused and jumped in, thinking the fish had caught the fisherman. Not the case. wink The fish I had hooked, didn't realize that he was hooked and started tail walking, thinking that he would just disappear and swim away, with a small school of his rare ( vanishing breed) "R" fish brothers. No matter how hard the Dew-b fish fought, I had that hook set deep, and the knots were true. Name calling, and other useless typical rock throwing from the peanut gallery, could not distract me, or separate this Dew-b fish from that mistaken morsel. grin

No matter how loud they yelled Liberal, or Democrat.... I held firm, because this fish deserved the wood shampoo, with the blessing of the majority here fishing these waters. I have my punch card ready, and this one's in the bag. thumbs Cries of support for violence in team sports, racism, anti Indian, guns, and whiskey was not enough, to distract me from the job at hand. Like Jerry said, I laid that bait in the right seam, bumping Dew-b in the snout, and he just had to bite... and bite hard he did. Fish ON! I love fishing, don't we all; but this one was way to easy. rofl

Have a good Friday night talking to the internet JLH? woot

#499015 - 03/30/09 07:04 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: BERG]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: BERG

Or any day or night for that matter. I don't have to use a computer at work, because I am self employed and have my own. It may seem amazing to some, but they do sell personal computers ( PC's as they are called), that can be used anytime one feels like it. Gotta love technology and the freedom it offers. thumbs For some the Library may not be an option either, as their hours are probably limited on weekends and having little or no access until the following Monday. For me I can go online and post any time that I feel like it. smile

I'm glad that you have access to a computer at your job and you can at least post between the hours of 8 and 5 PM, Monday thru Friday. I bet on Mondays you have a ton to post; not being able to post on the weekends, hence the above. There's probably a spike on Friday afternoon when your week with bosses computer ends.

Anyway, now you know that some of us on this board are not cheating their employer, and using their bosses computer for non business related matters. wink You're not alone; I'm sure that there are others that do it, but none would admit it as you did, with your amazement of my using mines after 5 PM on a Friday. wink

I hope that you managed to check out many of the other post's on this site that were posted after 5 PM on Friday. Must be hard to get any work done once you realize the many posts you've missed over the weekend, not having a computer of your own to keep up. If you'd like, I can sell you one that I don't use anymore. It's a little outdated but at least you can email and search the web. It's a P 4, and I'll sell it cheap to you, because I want you to be able to post anytime you feel like here at PP. I know the economy is hitting a lot of people hard. I have compassion for those like yourself, that need every penny they can scrape up, just to keep a roof over their head and 3 squares on the table; meaning that a computer purchase is out of the question. frown Let me know. woot

Edited by John Lee Hookum (03/30/09 08:39 PM)

of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#499035 - 03/30/09 08:53 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: John Lee Hookum]
BERG Offline
Returning Adult

I didn't read your whole reply. But I was happy to see that my one sentence comment prompted a novel. And one worth editing at that...

grin

#499038 - 03/30/09 09:03 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: BERG]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

I didn't read your whole reply. But I was happy to see that my one sentence comment prompted a novel. And one worth editing at that...

grin

So then you don't need a computer and it's after 5 on a Monday. I get it, you were just trolling around as troll will do. I think if you read the whole thing you will find that it was proper to the strange post you made with little clarity. Do you have a habit of making people feel sorry for you, because you come off so needy? Note: Refer to my previous post.

Watch out now, and don't get hooked hanging out in the frog water that you seem to like so well. woot

of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#499050 - 03/30/09 10:11 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: John Lee Hookum]
BERG Offline
Returning Adult

Six o'clock....and I'm on my other computer now.

#499067 - 03/30/09 10:43 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: BERG]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Hodgeman. Get a new pair every year and still save $$$.

Who cares if the other kids laugh?

I'm sure you have pairs of Hodgeman computers all over the place, and that's your choice. Probably buy one every other week or so as a replacement when one breaks, and you're still saving $$$. I bet you save all your broken and leaky non warrantied ones, and probably using one right now. Good on you. blush I'm not laughing, so you don't have to care. Please don't bite, because I don't care to wall mount a sucker fish, only trophies with more and better content. Besides most fish hanging out in frog water as yourself, are probably soggy old neoprene boots. sick

Edited by John Lee Hookum (03/30/09 11:14 PM)

of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#499230 - 03/31/09 01:24 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: John Lee Hookum]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

Or any day or night for that matter. I don't have to use a computer at work, because I am self employed and have my own. It may seem amazing to some, but they do sell personal computers ( PC's as they are called), that can be used anytime one feels like it. Gotta love technology and the freedom it offers. thumbs For some the Library may not be an option either, as their hours are probably limited on weekends and having little or no access until the following Monday. For me I can go online and post any time that I feel like it. smile

I'm glad that you have access to a computer at your job and you can at least post between the hours of 8 and 5 PM, Monday thru Friday. I bet on Mondays you have a ton to post; not being able to post on the weekends, hence the above. There's probably a spike on Friday afternoon when your week with bosses computer ends.

Anyway, now you know that some of us on this board are not cheating their employer, and using their bosses computer for non business related matters. wink You're not alone; I'm sure that there are others that do it, but none would admit it as you did, with your amazement of my using mines after 5 PM on a Friday. wink

I hope that you managed to check out many of the other post's on this site that were posted after 5 PM on Friday. Must be hard to get any work done once you realize the many posts you've missed over the weekend, not having a computer of your own to keep up. If you'd like, I can sell you one that I don't use anymore. It's a little outdated but at least you can email and search the web. It's a P 4, and I'll sell it cheap to you, because I want you to be able to post anytime you feel like here at PP. I know the economy is hitting a lot of people hard. I have compassion for those like yourself, that need every penny they can scrape up, just to keep a roof over their head and 3 squares on the table; meaning that a computer purchase is out of the question. frown Let me know. woot

im just wonderin....do you have whats known as a ....."sense of humor"

#499235 - 03/31/09 01:34 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: John Lee Hookum]
Mikespike Offline
MPD

Loc: Santa Rosa, CA
I don't have to use a computer at work, because I am self employed and have my own.

I'm glad that you have access to a computer at your job and you can at least post between the hours of 8 and 5 PM, Monday thru Friday.

Anyway, now you know that some of us on this board are not cheating their employer, and using their bosses computer for non business related matters. wink

JLH-

I'm sorry I have to point this out, but since you are self-employed, doesn't this mean that you are only cheating yourself? wink rofl

"Holy hell son, you're about as useful as a cock flavored lollipop."

#499245 - 03/31/09 02:08 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: Mikespike]
Castingpearls Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: The Rock
No, more like he is cheating his customer/clients/vendors or whatever.

Almost everyone works for someone.

#499247 - 03/31/09 02:15 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: Castingpearls]
dewbie Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: Castingpearls
No, more like he is cheating his customer/clients/vendors or whatever.

Almost everyone works for someone.

unless you are like my brother in law who chooses not to work because the state gives him so much money......bastard mad

#499255 - 03/31/09 03:13 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: dewbie]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Some people(me) view the forum at work before work starts, during my 2 breaks and at lunch and after work.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#499258 - 03/31/09 03:23 PM Re: Is this even possible? A true story. [Re: Jerry Garcia]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

I was hoping the bobcat story would end up with locking the really good hunter buddy in the crawl space and running around and boarding the bobcat in.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
dizzy fisherman
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (Carcassman, Excitable Bob, 1 invisible), 575 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645418 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |