Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#523029 - 07/27/09 03:18 PM Re: Racist or not? [Re: ]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
It was a small deal made big by one person.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#523072 - 07/27/09 04:32 PM Re: Racist or not? [Re: ]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

I'm just glad mods don't have tasers.

My theory is Dick Cheney set the whole thing up from an undisclosed location to get the wingnut GOP voter base fired up.

#523239 - 07/27/09 10:11 PM Re: Racist or not? [Re: stlhdr1]
The Catcherman Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Ellensburg, WA
Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
Originally Posted By: Dogfish
Tape of the incident will be released some time today, so we'll get to see how good we are at being Monday Morning QB's.

Question is will KK eat crow?

Keith eek2

I don't know whether he'll eat crow or not but because he dishes it out so well and because he has been a staunch Obama defender, I'd like to see him admit whether Obama made a mistake or whether he stands by Obama's response.

I can appreciate someone who dishes it out so long as they can take it too...or at least admit when they could possibly be wrong about something.

With KK, you rarely see something like that.

#523245 - 07/27/09 10:43 PM Re: Racist or not? [Re: The Catcherman]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

When Goats fly.... rofl

- Albert Einstein.

#523246 - 07/27/09 10:46 PM Re: Racist or not? [Re: The Catcherman]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
I'm not sure what you are aiming to get KK to admit being wrong about? I'm not sure even Obama himself "stands by Obama's response"? A response that KK (if it would even f'ing matter?) never defended.

Maybe I'm missing something?

The biggest NON-shocker about this whole event is how much attention it has received.

#523252 - 07/27/09 10:53 PM Re: Racist or not? [Re: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Holy sh!t.

6 f'n pages about the Prof., the Cop, and the Pres.

We're doomed.

eek

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#523268 - 07/27/09 11:32 PM Re: Racist or not? [Re: Dan S.]
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: U.S. Army
I'm disappointed he's going to drink a Bud.

#523279 - 07/28/09 12:02 AM Re: Racist or not? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

There is no end to this prick.... asshat

- Albert Einstein.

#523288 - 07/28/09 12:27 AM Re: Racist or not? [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

I was actually thinking of setting MYSELF on fire to make it stop.........but like a moth to flame, I keep clicking on this thread.

rofl

#523290 - 07/28/09 12:30 AM Re: Racist or not? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

KK, will you take me fly fishing one of these days? I really like to catch trout on dry flies..but my casting is awful. smile

- Albert Einstein.

#523291 - 07/28/09 12:32 AM Re: Racist or not? [Re: Sol Duc]
Dan S. Offline

I'm warning you SD...............he'll teach you to cast, and then swipe your fish when you're practicing.

He's pathological, I tell you.

#523295 - 07/28/09 12:39 AM Re: Racist or not? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

rofl

- Albert Einstein.

#523299 - 07/28/09 12:44 AM Re: Racist or not? [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Is he working at Kaufmans downtown ?

- Albert Einstein.

#523315 - 07/28/09 01:33 AM Re: Racist or not? [Re: ]
LoweDown Offline
Conquistador

Loc: Forks, WA
KK couldn't catch his ass with both hands.

#523329 - 07/28/09 01:59 AM Re: Racist or not? [Re: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D]
The Catcherman Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: Kaiser D.
I'm not sure what you are aiming to get KK to admit being wrong about? I'm not sure even Obama himself "stands by Obama's response"? A response that KK (if it would even f'ing matter?) never defended.

Maybe I'm missing something?

The biggest NON-shocker about this whole event is how much attention it has received.

Kaiser D,

Not trying to get KK to admit to being right or wrong about anything...he has lots to say about a variety of topics and I just wanted his opinion on Obama's response to this situation.

So no, I don't think you are missing anything. I 'fished' earlier for a response from him and he didn't bite so being a dedicated angler, I cast again. rofl

#523336 - 07/28/09 02:12 AM Re: Racist or not? [Re: ]
The Catcherman Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: Kanektok Kid
Worst part of the whole deal, eg Gh ?

Dave:

I supported Obama in the general. and in the primaries, but can't recall defneding him against anything. Please show the class where I did.

KK,

I find your posts entertaining...not that I agree with everything. I recall you supporting Obama during previous discussions. I was hoping you (or any other Obama supporter) would provide their thoughts on his remarks to this situation. Nothing more...nothing less. I agree, you had not previously defended him during this thread but you have obviously been a prior supporter...and that was what I was looking for...someone who supported his position on this issue.

#523339 - 07/28/09 02:41 AM Re: Racist or not? [Re: ]
willametteriveroutlaw Offline
Spawner

Loc: Idaho
Originally Posted By: blue water pro
Doesn't any one still care about the first amendment? Seems many are willing to throw it away in order to behave & obey the cops - the government- with their "yes sir" or "whatever you say sir" to anyone uniformed, on their own personal private property when they are doing NOTHING wrong! Blame property tax for that as property is really LEASED from the government. By the time you pay off you're mortgage you have paid equally in property tax & then you continue to pay. No wonder people don't think of their home as a place government should NOT invade.

I didn't like Obama initially cause I've never come across a person without an opinion, a person who went out of his way to please too many...but now I understand, he is NOT allowed to have an opinion, he is only allowed robot mode.

Disorderly conduct is a BS law & probably unconstitutional....maybe we should ask the wise latino woman. Disorderly conduct is just the governments way of saying when we show up...shut your farking mouth & anwser "yes sir", "nor sir" or "how high sir" or suffer the consequence but you DO NOT exercise your 1st amendment rights cause we found a way around that.

So sad that the majority of our country thinks this way, our founding fathers wanted citizens to be secure in their homes to be able to question their government. Guess if it was another case, maybe the patriots, the constitution lovers, or the Americans would come out but then again.....nevermind.

Don't be such a conformist.

Your right, no one should deserve any respect no matter what laws they are required to uphold or the fact that their in a position of authority. There is a difference in questioning authority and being a Fuking Dick. I deserve the right to call the cops when my neighbor is screaming in the yard and making my life miserable and I want to see the fuker go to jail if he doesn't STFU and stop disturbing the rest of the hood. Which is precisely what this highly edcuated douche bag did, despite the fact that his house was robbed the recently before that. Hmm, if I'd been recently robbed and the cops showed up to investigate a possbile robbery I'd be happy they were doing there job.

Edited by willametteriveroutlaw (07/28/09 02:44 AM)

#523367 - 07/28/09 10:33 AM Re: Racist or not? [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Haters of the Constitution are everywhere.

So are dickheads that are protected by the Constitution.

Makes it a tough row to hoe.

But let's go on for another seven or twelve pages, shall we?

smile

#523390 - 07/28/09 11:37 AM Re: Racist or not? [Re: ]
willametteriveroutlaw Offline
Spawner

Loc: Idaho
Originally Posted By: blue water pro
Originally Posted By: willametteriveroutlaw

There is a difference in questioning authority and being a Fuking Dick.

Is that your personal opinion? So maybe you will you write the manners laws for the USA? In some countries you could not question what the president said without being executed. So you should be very thankful to be American which like it or not goes hand in hand with the US Constitution & Bill of Rights including the 1st Amendment -FREEDOM OF SPEECH - whether it is directed by you toward the president or by someone else toward a police officer. I might not agree with what you have to say but.....well surely you know the rest. Disorderly conduct is a cop out rofl no pun intended.

Okay, where do you draw the line at then BWP? At what point does looking out for the community out weigh the right to scream in your yard. Are you saying that the neighbors who called in most of the parties I through at my house in college were infringeing on my First Amendment rights? I guess I should have the right to make as much noise as I dam well please whenever I want. Others right to pursue life, liberty, and happiness be damned!

#523394 - 07/28/09 11:48 AM Re: Racist or not? [Re: willametteriveroutlaw]
seastrike Offline
Hey Man....It's cool...

Loc: seattle
Love this.

Attachments
I h8 WT.jpg

Description: Simply thought this was funny.

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1400 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |