THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 29 of 30 < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#572381 - 01/14/10 12:15 AM Re: Gill-net salmon fishing ban on ballot? [Re: Fast and Furious]
boater Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: common sense ave.
Originally Posted By: Lead Bouncer

i live in seattle near the airport and if they change the columbia to hatchery fall chinook i wont be fishing down there anymore.

i know you dont fish down there so you have no concept of what goes on but look at the numbers for fall chinook on this chart, over half are wild plus a bunch of tules, why would i want to go down there if i wanted a decent chinook to eat ?

http://wdfw.wa.gov/fish/crc/crc28jul09fact.pdf

#572394 - 01/14/10 12:36 AM Re: Gill-net salmon fishing ban on ballot? [Re: Fast and Furious]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
Cheer up Boater, youll still kill wild fish, when its legal. The sooner we get this done and move on to other issues, the sooner recovery can be measured at the dam. I hope youre around to see it.

WTF? You serious, quit taking the stabs... Since when has boater claimed to kill wild fish?

You ever fish the CR LB? You ever turn loose a adipose finned Springer, if you have turned loose many you've killed some too...

Do you even catch fish? Or you just another armchair, book reading preacher on this forum.. Seems we have a few...

Keith rofl

Re: Fishing the Columbia, do you and would you if.... [Re: Lead Bouncer]
boater
Returning Adult

1. state how far you are from the local columbia area and where you would fish.

i live in seattle near the airport and if they change the columbia to hatchery fall chinook i wont be fishing down there anymore.

Oh yes the infamous Up River Brights, how many of those were actually true natives again??

Oh and what about those summer kings aka June hogs with that extra fin, where were they planted again? What's the clip rate on these 2 strains of fish?

Keith

#572398 - 01/14/10 12:40 AM Re: Gill-net salmon fishing ban on ballot? [Re: stlhdr1]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Why don't CCA quit pointing the finger solely at the commmercials because there's 4 fingers pointed back at us sportsmen....

It's almost like CCA sees the commercials as the devil and the sportsman are the angels? C'mon now, which user group will kill the most wild fish?

You think the higher powers don't recognize that?

Keith

#572402 - 01/14/10 12:45 AM Re: Gill-net salmon fishing ban on ballot? [Re: Todd]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Who does Todd blame over on GF ?

Todds not a fan of free speech. Except when he wants to talk trash about.

members -who post
employees-guilt by association
raising money
lack of results
legislation
Gary Loomis
PM's others with similar information, to create a more hostile thread. ifish in particular, where he threaten to punch me in the face. Soon after the thread was closed and removed.

while at the same time, braging how much he has done for the organization, compared to most of the members.

Im use to it, but you have to go to GF, SH.net and ifish to find most of it. Of course here, there are few limits. Ironic, he spends money on advertising.

#572403 - 01/14/10 12:46 AM Re: Gill-net salmon fishing ban on ballot? [Re: fish4brains]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper

#572404 - 01/14/10 12:46 AM Re: Gill-net salmon fishing ban on ballot? [Re: fish4brains]
fish4brains Offline

#572405 - 01/14/10 12:47 AM Re: Gill-net salmon fishing ban on ballot? [Re: fish4brains]
fish4brains Offline

#572406 - 01/14/10 12:48 AM Re: Gill-net salmon fishing ban on ballot? [Re: fish4brains]
fish4brains Offline

#572407 - 01/14/10 12:49 AM Re: Gill-net salmon fishing ban on ballot? [Re: fish4brains]
fish4brains Offline

#572408 - 01/14/10 12:49 AM Re: Gill-net salmon fishing ban on ballot? [Re: fish4brains]
fish4brains Offline

#572409 - 01/14/10 12:50 AM Re: Gill-net salmon fishing ban on ballot? [Re: fish4brains]
fish4brains Offline

#572413 - 01/14/10 12:56 AM Re: Gill-net salmon fishing ban on ballot? [Re: fish4brains]
fish4brains Offline

Boils down to the same ten going round and round, which means that you all have something in common! Maybe you can get a corporate table at one of CCA or WSC's banquets.

#572414 - 01/14/10 12:57 AM Re: Gill-net salmon fishing ban on ballot? [Re: boater]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: boater

i live in seattle near the airport and if they change the columbia to hatchery fall chinook i wont be fishing down there anymore. Boater quote

i know you dont fish down there so you have no concept of what goes on but look at the numbers for fall chinook on this chart, over half are wild plus a bunch of tules, why would i want to go down there if i wanted a decent chinook to eat ?

http://wdfw.wa.gov/fish/crc/crc28jul09fact.pdf

I dont care if you go or not. I have no idea, what the commission and the department will do about retention of those fish. I dont even know if the commercial fish in the fall.

#572420 - 01/14/10 01:12 AM Re: Gill-net salmon fishing ban on ballot? [Re: stlhdr1]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
Why don't CCA quit pointing the finger solely at the commmercials because there's 4 fingers pointed back at us sportsmen....

It's almost like CCA sees the commercials as the devil and the sportsman are the angels? C'mon now, which user group will kill the most wild fish?

You think the higher powers don't recognize that?

Keith

Maybe you should go look at the guides list on the website. When the commercials or some legislator comes gunnin for the guides, they will have an advocate. Their clients deserve representation as well.

Ironic, youve been worried about the anglers for a long time. But now, they are the problem. So, you already give up bait and Kwik fish and treble hooks?

#572424 - 01/14/10 01:24 AM Re: Gill-net salmon fishing ban on ballot? [Re: fish4brains]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
LB, I think you missed my post earlier about needing to either stop the meds you're on, or take stronger ones...you live in the Twilight Zone.

Free speech is fantastic...but it doesn't mean you can just make stuff up...or just be plain wrong...and get a free pass. You are usually doing one of the two when you discuss fisheries management.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#572434 - 01/14/10 01:40 AM Re: Gill-net salmon fishing ban on ballot? [Re: Todd]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

I think this thread has caused a massive hypersecretory neurotransmitter discharge in f4b's head.... TRANSLATION: you mfr's put his brain into hyperdrive and the dude literally blew a head gasket from massive brain swelling!

You all ought to be ashamed of yourselves.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Based on that openeing pic, mods are gonna have to change his moniker from f4b to $4b. wink

"If you don't kill them, they will spawn." (Carcassman)

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#572435 - 01/14/10 01:42 AM Re: Gill-net salmon fishing ban on ballot? [Re: eyeFISH]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

My God this site is just becoming downright dangerous to your health.

Suddenly I've got this uncontrollable vertical nystagmus.

Thanks T-Rip.

"If you don't kill them, they will spawn." (Carcassman)

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#572437 - 01/14/10 01:43 AM Re: Gill-net salmon fishing ban on ballot? [Re: Todd]
Keta Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: Todd
LB, I think you missed my post earlier about needing to either stop the meds you're on, or take stronger ones...you live in the Twilight Zone.

Free speech is fantastic...but it doesn't mean you can just make stuff up...or just be plain wrong...and get a free pass. You are usually doing one of the two when you discuss fisheries management.

Fish on...

Todd

Nice avatar....just looked at your post for 10 min. & didn't read one word of it.

#572442 - 01/14/10 01:57 AM Re: Gill-net salmon fishing ban on ballot? [Re: Keta]
Doctor Rick Offline
Free Prostate Exams

Loc: Sequim
Thank you fish4brains.

I will personally pay for a room for anyone who wants to continue to pursue this public slug fest. Just IM me.

"We must agree to all leave as friends."
- Marc Denny

#572446 - 01/14/10 02:01 AM Re: Gill-net salmon fishing ban on ballot? [Re: Doctor Rick]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
You're all welcome... smile

Doc, go here for a good read: http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/572447/1.html

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

Page 29 of 30 < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Swifty27
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 332 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13525
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645402 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |