Three Rivers Marine

Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#602727 - 05/29/10 09:55 PM Re: Gulf Oil Spill-Information Blackout [Re: ]
StinkingWaters Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Termite Country
Apparently you do,....as evidenced by the fact that you even responded.

By the same token,........what makes you think anybody gives a flying fuk what you think?

I've never seen you offer one solution to any presented problem on this board, not one. Attack others then pat yourself on the back for it.

But hey,......that's par for the course for a limp-wristed pillow biter with absolutely zero intestinal fortitude such as yourself.

Complete Tool Shed.

Edited by StinkingWaters (05/29/10 10:02 PM)

#602735 - 05/29/10 10:39 PM Re: Gulf Oil Spill-Information Blackout [Re: ]
sykofish Offline
I'm not short, I'm 'fun size'

Loc: Mulletville
KK and smelly waters......

Thanks for confirming what is wrong with this world.

Your both asswipes!

I say that with a smile on my face and disgust in my heart.

KK, hope to see you on the water this summer....you know where.

Rusty Bell

#602736 - 05/29/10 10:43 PM Re: Gulf Oil Spill-Information Blackout [Re: ]
StinkingWaters Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Termite Country
rofl

I will the day you remove your tongue from the o-rings of the puppets running this country into the ground. Although your rim job skills may be noteworthy,......your naivete is an embarrassment.

I was cetainly on the mark with POS so-called Financial Reform Bill that you gleefully supported like a yell duke dressed in pink. It was gutted,......no derivatives exchange, no naked short ban, no legit audit of the Fed, no reinstatement of Glass-Steagall. Exactly what I said it would be. An insignificant nothing that will have no marked impact on the fleecing the banks are giving this country in plain view.

Answer me this o' "Great Prognosticator". - The US economy will be in better shape than it is today in 2012 as a result of the legislation being passed and to be passed by this administration and congress. Yes or No?

It's a pretty simple question really,........if you have the guts to answer it.

#602791 - 05/30/10 11:52 AM Re: Gulf Oil Spill-Information Blackout [Re: StinkingWaters]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Sunday morning, coffee...laffin' my ass off.

Thanks, guys smile

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#602795 - 05/30/10 12:20 PM Re: Gulf Oil Spill-Information Blackout [Re: Todd]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Agree Todd......

Sunday morning with some good giggles here... KK and StinkingWaters debating on fixing the world.....

Good luck boys.

Keith thumbs

#602855 - 05/30/10 11:16 PM Re: Gulf Oil Spill-Information Blackout [Re: stlhdr1]
Keta Offline
Repeat Spawner

#602873 - 05/31/10 01:23 AM Re: Gulf Oil Spill-Information Blackout [Re: ]
IrishRogue Offline
Poon it! Poon it! Poon it!

Loc: Yarrow Point
Excuse me, this isn't a regular post, this is an attempt at a TOP KILL on all the exploding gas spewing from this thread. I'm stuffing shredded tires, golf balls, and my left boot into this post, hoping it'll plug y'all up.

A man can hope...

#602876 - 05/31/10 01:38 AM Re: Gulf Oil Spill-Information Blackout [Re: IrishRogue]
4Salt Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Lynnwood, WA
That's the "Junk Shot" when they try to plug it with garbage Brian.

The "Top Kill" is when they pump a dense mud into the hole at high pressure... kinda like Hank and Stink do whenever proven wrong.

Where do ya think Stink got his name?

#602890 - 05/31/10 08:21 AM Re: Gulf Oil Spill-Information Blackout [Re: 4Salt]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
In the spirit of "heads out of the sand", there just may be a dose of reality at the old debt clock....the far right columns break it down into somewhat more digestible terms.
http://www.usdebtclock.org/

#602909 - 05/31/10 12:23 PM Re: Gulf Oil Spill-Information Blackout [Re: ]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
Slab, I've posted that debt clock a couple of times and get the ho-hum about it each time. Libtards don't care about debt. When they run out of money from taxing the rich they just print up more...

One reason why I do not think much of youe writing. By your definition G.W. was a libtard.

Heres a thought, raise the top tax bracket to roughly 75% of what it was under Ike, Nixon and Ford. Deficit solved.

#602913 - 05/31/10 12:31 PM Re: Gulf Oil Spill-Information Blackout [Re: ]
sykofish Offline

Originally Posted By: FishPrince

This will be cleaned up. This will cost lots of money. BP will pay for it. I don't think anybody, liberal or free-marketer, disagrees with this paragraph.

We will pay for it one way or another.

First, the cap on the cost of clean up liability has yet to be raised.......Why?

Second, we will pay for it with higher energy costs even if BP is forced to pay for the entire clean up.

Rusty Bell

#602926 - 05/31/10 01:11 PM Re: Gulf Oil Spill-Information Blackout [Re: ]
sykofish Offline

Originally Posted By: Hankster

They're working on increasing the cap and also on legislation that will force BP to pay what they owe.

BP may raise cost at the pumps but they're not the only company in the game.

Do you think more people are going to line up at BP stations to show their support and pay higher prices?

C'mon Hank.

There should be no cap period!

BP doesnt just raise the cost at the pump, the higher cost of crude will do that.

The higher cost of exploration and extraction of the crude to be exact.

Little known fact......The margins are higher in exploration and extraction. Refining margins are not even close today. The money earned from distribution of finish product is nothing in comparison.

Rusty Bell

#602930 - 05/31/10 01:20 PM Re: Gulf Oil Spill-Information Blackout [Re: sykofish]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
We turn everything into a partisan pissing match.

It's what we do.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#602932 - 05/31/10 01:24 PM Re: Gulf Oil Spill-Information Blackout [Re: sykofish]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Sooo Hank, how about we argee on a middle ground. We slow spending by limiting unnecessary wars, farm subsidies, tax lopholes for corporations and put the upper bracket back to somewhere around 2/3 of what it was fron 1950 to till the Reagan years, which by the way, were years whne America grew strong and prosperous. Oh yeah, and please repeat after me. Bush was a libtard.

#603010 - 05/31/10 09:29 PM Re: Gulf Oil Spill-Information Blackout [Re: ]
4Salt Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Lynnwood, WA
It is amazin'... ain't it? help

FishPrince... you should stick to garglin' BigStick's sack and leave the political discussion to people who actually know what the hell they're talkin' about. doh

#603012 - 05/31/10 09:38 PM Re: Gulf Oil Spill-Information Blackout [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Originally Posted By: FP
Since the government is a non-profit, every dollar it spends is wasted and does not grow the economy. The private sector is for profit and every dollar spent in the private sector grows the economy. It's a pretty simple concept. However, the libtards can't figure this out and want to tax and spend our way out of the recession.

Seriously? That doesn't even come close to passing the sniff test.

How has the interstate highway system benfitted business? Did you see any conglomerate of business interests building interstate highways?

How about the US air-traffic control system. Paid for by the taxpayer to benefit the public as well as the business sector.

Do you think any military contracts have led to US manufacturers growing their businesses?

And let me assure you that not every dollar my company spends grows the economy.

You could have stated that dollars spent by business are more apt to grow the economy than dollars spent by government. That wouldn't have risen the bullsh!t flag to fully erect.

#603021 - 05/31/10 10:23 PM Re: Gulf Oil Spill-Information Blackout [Re: Dan S.]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Since the government is a non-profit, every dollar it spends is wasted and does not grow the economy. The private sector is for profit and every dollar spent in the private sector grows the economy. It's a pretty simple concept. However, the libtards can't figure this out and want to tax and spend our way out of the recession.

.Simple answers to complex issues are almost always wrong. This is not a simple issue but the concept you espouse is simply wrong.

Edited by Dave Vedder (05/31/10 10:24 PM)

#603035 - 06/01/10 12:01 AM Re: Gulf Oil Spill-Information Blackout [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Sometimes profit shouldn't be the only concern.

#603070 - 06/01/10 09:23 AM Re: Gulf Oil Spill-Information Blackout [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
Wow, AuntyM.......having a moment? Thought you liked being informed....
No need to be like the head in sand'er's.
The idea that gov't dollars circulate throughout the private sector is, like most other things, only partially correct.....the dollars do circulate, all right.....at greatly inflated prices.....hardly the stuff of profit driven supply and demand parameters.

#603085 - 06/01/10 11:01 AM Re: Gulf Oil Spill-Information Blackout [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Not only are the "confiscated" dollars still out there in circulation, but they pass thru more hands...which helps "create" wealth.

As with most "platforms" from the wingnuts, it's not really about what they say...it has nothing to do with taxes or spending, it has to do with them being taxed, or the money being spent on something they like, i.e., something other than guns, bombs, tanks, or fences along the borders.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Carcassman), 1090 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645296 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |