THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#644015 - 12/13/10 03:34 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months *** [Re: STRIKE ZONE]
bait dunker Offline
Village Idiot

I'd shoot the bastard and retire on the millions I'd make.

#644039 - 12/13/10 04:22 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: bait dunker]
John Lee Hookum Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Area 51
Originally Posted By: bait dunker

Dude your seething hate has no boundaries. Maybe you should challenge bigfoot to an IQ contest or something. My bet is that you wont win. I would suggest that you stick your gun barrel down your own throat and sneeze. That way you get your retirement, and we get to plant your sorry ass upstream of a salmon bed, so that flies can lay eggs in a cycle that helps fish habitat.

That's my best idea, I'm sure there are others with more greener suggestions. There has to be a better use for the lump of dirt wasted on your sorry a$$.

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of
Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter
of the gods.

-- Albert Einstein

#644040 - 12/13/10 04:31 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Salmo g.]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
It's been illegal to shoot a Sasquatch in Skamania County for nearly 30 years, whether anyone believes in them or not. So if anyone shoots one for a trophy, it's going to have to come from another county.

Sg

Must be fair game in Grays Harbor County. Oh wait, I was confusing Aberdonian women with bigfoot, again.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#644044 - 12/13/10 04:40 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: John Lee Hookum]
Salmonella Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: John Lee Hookum

Dude your seething hate has no boundaries. Maybe you should challenge bigfoot to an IQ contest or something. My bet is that you wont win. I would suggest that you stick your gun barrel down your own throat and sneeze. That way you get your retirement, and we get to plant your sorry ass upstream of a salmon bed, so that flies can lay eggs in a cycle that helps fish habitat.

That's my best idea, I'm sure there are others with more greener suggestions. There has to be a better use for the lump of dirt wasted on your sorry a$$.

eek2
LOL!
Just so you know, if I see the Easter bunny or the Boogeyman this year I'm toasting both of their asses with my .257 wby mag.

TMFF
roflrofl rofl

#644051 - 12/13/10 05:09 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: John Lee Hookum]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Originally Posted By: John Lee Hookum

You are aware there is no Santa Claus right? Hope I didn't spill the beans for ya....

Keith rofl moose

#644052 - 12/13/10 05:14 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Rocket Red]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: Rocket Red
I never believe in bigfoot, until I am walking back to the rig after dark, in 100% canopy reprod when it is windy, and I am reasonably sure that every snap, crackle and pop is BF chasing me.

Then I believe big time.

Once I get safely back into the truck, I stop believing again.

The human mind is a powerful thing... I've witnessed grown men that could run faster than Usain Bolt when walking out in the dark and some crazy noises....

Keith

#644053 - 12/13/10 05:14 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I do have a question for all of you that seem to feel the need to insult, mock or just plain make fun of myself and what I am saying.

How do you explain someone like me that saw one of these in broad daylight walk accross the road at less than 75 yards on two legs like a man, 8 feet tall and 600 pounds crossed the road in about four steps. By the way this happened in La Push I was working and driving a marked police car. My credibility is everything in my job and I am not ashamed or affraid to tell the truth.

How do you explain that? misidentification or I am just plain lying?

#644054 - 12/13/10 05:24 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: stlhdr1]
Rocket Red Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Elma
Originally Posted By: stlhdr1
Originally Posted By: Rocket Red
I never believe in bigfoot, until I am walking back to the rig after dark, in 100% canopy reprod when it is windy, and I am reasonably sure that every snap, crackle and pop is BF chasing me.

Then I believe big time.

Once I get safely back into the truck, I stop believing again.

The human mind is a powerful thing... I've witnessed grown men that could run faster than Usain Bolt when walking out in the dark and some crazy noises....

Keith

LOL yah. I have been about a mile away from my car an hour after dark, carrying a decoy bag with waders on, and decided to go ahead and get my cardio in for the day.

#644055 - 12/13/10 05:28 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

A bad donut?
Was it carrying a picnic basket?

Just kidding.

Lot's of people out there swear by what they've seen so I can't discount it but I've never seen one or signs of one. If they exist then they have to be very low in population with a vast territorial range so there'd be very few per X miles and they'd have to take care of their own when deceased. Otherwise we'd have found one by now. But then 've only surprised a bear once in all of the fishing and hiking I've done and there's lot's of bears.

#644058 - 12/13/10 05:33 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: RICH G
8 feet tall and 600 pounds

I think you're describing a hairy pilsbury dough boy...

Honestly, Imagine what you are saying. I've killed black bear that were close to 7ft nose to tail and around the 300 mark and they're fairly large around the belly if you know what I mean...

8 foot and 600 pounds would defy logic in my opinion. Gorillas rarely make it over 450 pounds and those that do are considered "obese"...

Keith

#644060 - 12/13/10 05:37 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: stlhead]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
So it seems that for some--- "If I haven't seen one it doesn't exist".

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#644067 - 12/13/10 06:06 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
big moby Offline
Carcass

Loc: varies
I'm with you brother. I've seen some weird $hit but it has been mostly drug induced. just a few hundred years ago people were calling bull$hit on a round earth or that the earth revolved around the sun. Bring on the aliens and sea monsters! why the fawk not?

#644070 - 12/13/10 06:47 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: big moby]
Salmonella Offline
Repeat Spawner

Aliens and sea monsters are much more likely in my opinion than Bigfoot.

The deep seas and outer space are two vast unknowns for the most part.

I DON'T believe we are alone in outer space and I believe new species will be discovered at sea.
I believe new species of insects or small rodents will be discovered in the rainforest jungles as well.
Terrestrials as large as a large as Sasquatch, leave more evidence and the fact that they are supposedly in terrain that humans inhabit have me sticking to my guns on this one.

Tell you what Rich, I'll buy you dinner at the finest restaurant in Washington State while I dine on rotisseried crow if you can come up with undeniable evidence of Bigfoot.

Book it.
wink

#644072 - 12/13/10 06:55 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Salmonella]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
I don't think Rich is a liar but I'm also highly skeptical. I'd love to be shown undeniable evidence (basically a live or dead individual). I've spent a fair amount of time outdoors and I've never seen a cougar so I certainly believe it is possible. New species are discovered all the time. The discovery of something so large, fairly close to humans would be shocking though. It would make my day.

Attachments
crow.jpg

#644076 - 12/13/10 07:04 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Originally Posted By: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D
I don't think Rich is a liar but I'm also highly skeptical. I'd love to be shown undeniable evidence (basically a live or dead individual). I've spent a fair amount of time outdoors and I've never seen a cougar so I certainly believe it is possible. New species are discovered all the time. The discovery of something so large, fairly close to humans would be shocking though. It would make my day.

You've never seen a cougar but I would bet you that a cougar has seen you.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#644079 - 12/13/10 07:08 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Jerry Garcia]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
I agree and that is usually how I phrase it. Scary thought, of course.

The question is, "Has Bigfoot seen me?".

#644082 - 12/13/10 07:22 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Jerry Garcia]
Salmonella Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia

Enough time in the woods will yield those sightings.

#644096 - 12/13/10 08:56 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: Salmonella]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: Salmonella
Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia

Enough time in the woods will yield those sightings.

I've been blessed enough in my time to see 3 Cougars alive and another 7 harvested (3 of those with dogs)...

I've seen dozens of sets of Cougar tracks in the snow, mud and a couple times in my own tracks.. moose Dang things are sneaky!

First 150+ pound cat I settle my sights on will be on the wall....

Keith thumbs

#644102 - 12/13/10 09:11 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
Doctor Rick Offline
Free Prostate Exams

Loc: Sequim

All I can say is he is sportin' some serious wood!!

More seriously, I am open to the existence of things I have not experienced, including Bigfoot.

But my experience would also tell me that while there are many things I have not experienced, the fact that so many have searched so long, with no proof, would tell me that BF does not exist.

And if they do exist, I hope they have many years with no humans finding them and managing them to extinction.

#644121 - 12/13/10 09:40 PM Re: Keep Bigfoot on your mind over the next few months [Re: ]
stlhdr1 Offline
BUCK NASTY!!

Originally Posted By: Kanektok Kid
Not hard to believe there's something out there that only a few have seen, and seen rarely.

After all, most people, even the woods 'experts' who have posted on this thread don't see all of the inhabitants of the woods every time they go out there and tend to have rather inflated opinions of themselves to say the least.

Keith, this means you................in case I wasn't obtuse enough.. grin

There's allegedly smart Conservatives, but I've never seen any............not even in a Zoo.

You can call it as you see it... I guess I struggle reading this thread without voicing a strong opinion... Looking back, sure I could have just stayed out of it but there's a part of me that can't read this shait without saying something...

Thinking of it maybe I'm just unlucky.... Perhaps someday I'll see one... rofl

Keith

Page 3 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (steely slammer, 1 invisible), 1445 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645377 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |