Three Rivers Marine

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#703038 - 09/08/11 08:07 PM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED ***** [Re: JohnQ]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Edmonds
Doesn't matter what you get on film. It's not politically expedient for any of the outlets to touch it.

It's not news, or journalism..... It's only a negative hit on ratings. Pathetic if you ask me.

#703048 - 09/08/11 08:36 PM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED [Re: wntrrn]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

Read through this entire thread...

The outcome is inexcusable. Where is the justice?

GDITMMM!

"If you don't kill them, they will spawn." (Carcassman)

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#703052 - 09/08/11 08:47 PM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED [Re: eyeFISH]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

OK I realized I just burned post #7500 on that last GD reply.

I was saving that for something special to post tonight after my meeting at the hospital.

GDITMMRFM!

"If you don't kill them, they will spawn." (Carcassman)

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#703054 - 09/08/11 08:52 PM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED [Re: eyeFISH]
Larry B Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: University Place and Whidbey I...
AuntyM, that would be an interesting form of exposure that might, just might, cause folks with the necessary authority to ID and then have a nice, quiet talk with the owners of that boat. Or more.

It's the person who has done nothing who is sure nothing can be done. (Ewing)

#703055 - 09/08/11 08:52 PM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED [Re: eyeFISH]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
it's to bad todd wasn't armed with a wrist rocket launching 1oz. cannon balls thier direction.

While fishing pinks sat. on the puke i got nailed in the elbo with 1.5" 1/4 pencil lead. left a dandy marble sized lump, and drew some blood. i 've been hit all over my blessed body by all sorts of lead flying back at my chisled person over the years. however being nailed by a 2oz pyramid sinker to the right knee cap back in 83 really smarted! the knee is now toast.

so i believe a 1oz cannon ball would have done wonders say in ribs or ear lets say.

#703057 - 09/08/11 08:58 PM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED [Re: eyeFISH]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

I did read it. How does any of it get resolved? It won't...... Unless people want to hear that it is an issue and if not, nothing will happen. LE can't push this thru the court system.

It's too bad. I can get prosecuted for having a barb that 1 of 3 game wardens "thinks" got caught in a cotton ball when the other 2 basically told Officer Abrams to let it go. Didn't happen, he didn't show, I took a day off work to go to court.

This isn't about me. It's about a system that doesn't give a [censored].

#703060 - 09/08/11 09:03 PM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED [Re: eyeFISH]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: eyeFISH

I was saving that for something special to post tonight after my meeting at the hospital.

GDITMMRFM!

Why is a post count so important?

Edited by wntrrn (09/08/11 09:04 PM)

#703066 - 09/08/11 09:20 PM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED [Re: ]
JohnQ Offline
Spawner

Loc: COF in the Upper Left Hand Cor...
Originally Posted By: AuntyM
News Media is NOT the only way a video could be used. Put it on YouTube and send the link to 100 of your best friends, send it to a few legislators and ask why WDFW only wants to make sporties the fall guy. Send it to the Commission and ask them the same thing.

Yo M, that is the beginning of a good idea. Why doesn't the Shellfish Advisory committee make it an agenda item for the F&W Commission, i.e., just how it hurts the New Crab Policy Direction of the Commission disseminating Bad/Faulty/Biased/Non-Existent/Incorrect information. At the very least it would get the Issue On The Table where an examination could be started. And BrushBear with his Colorado Decades Old experiences of good info systems aiding the appropriate management of determining just what the problem is and isn't could be beneficial.

AuntyM -- What Crab Audit???? Not That POS Senior AssHat Published!!!!

Hey Mr Childers, have you corrected that Scofflaw Spreadsheet Yet?????

#703080 - 09/08/11 10:27 PM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED [Re: ]
Addicted Offline
Rico Suave

Loc: Whidbey Island
Something interesting. I just got done cooking for the football team dinner at the high school, an every Thursday night event during football season. Good times. BUT!!! One of the coaches is a buddy of mine and asked me about this Great Crab War event of 2011. Turns out, a buddy of his whom is an acquaintent of mine (typical small town stuff) just happens to be a local commercial crabber. Last winters commercial season this guy Brian was getting crab and pots stolen he thought. Well, one day another commercial crabber called Brian cuz he saw a tribal boat with Brian's pots on deck. Brian being a red head and all went after em in his boat. Caught em and alerted the authorities and they found the boat, a Tulalip tribal commercial boat with Brian's pots. They were forced to pay damages of those stolen pots and estimated crab in them.

#703081 - 09/08/11 10:30 PM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED [Re: ]
Larry B Offline
River Nutrients

The fact that Mr. Childers has not called a Shellfish Advisory Group meeting in almost a year IMO speaks loudly as to his interest in having feedback from the recreational community.

#703083 - 09/08/11 10:42 PM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED [Re: ]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Ahhhhh, damn dog!
Reading and doing are two different things, lets hope the message is crystal clear!

Fishy

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

I think name-calling is the right way to handle this one/Dan S

We're here from the WDFW and we're here to help--Uhh Ohh!

#703091 - 09/08/11 11:32 PM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED [Re: Somethingsmellsf]
JohnQ Offline
Spawner

Loc: COF in the Upper Left Hand Cor...
Originally Posted By: Somethingsmellsf
Reading and doing are two different things, lets hope the message is crystal clear!

Fishy

But alas, he is a Hard Head cause he still has NOT corrected his math impaired Scofflaw Spreadsheet he presented at the State PSA Meeting last Feb. And when I confronted him at his dog & pony show at the June NOP PSA General membership meeting about it, I did extract a promise by him to in fact correct it, butt so far GOOBERMINT BureauCrap NADA. Hey Director Andersen, do any of your Program Managers speak without Forked Tongue???? asshat

AuntyM -- What Crab Audit???? Not That POS Senior AssHat Published!!!!

Hey Mr Childers, have you corrected that Scofflaw Spreadsheet Yet?????

#703092 - 09/08/11 11:35 PM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED [Re: Somethingsmellsf]
Larry B Offline
River Nutrients

AuntyM, my suspicion is that he probably avoids the pain unless there is a specific issue for which he is trying to monitor the recreational "pulse."

#703101 - 09/09/11 12:09 AM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED [Re: ]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Originally Posted By: AuntyM
News Media is NOT the only way a video could be used. Put it on YouTube and send the link to 100 of your best friends, send it to a few legislators and ask why WDFW only wants to make sporties the fall guy. Send it to the Commission and ask them the same thing.

+1000

#703110 - 09/09/11 12:47 AM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED [Re: fish4brains]
Addicted Offline
Rico Suave

Loc: Whidbey Island
Wow, I just spoke with Asst. Chief Mike Cenzi. Very nice guy on the phone, and yes, this was at 9:38 pm at night. He's going to have another officer contact me, but he says at the minimum they will rattle some cages. We'll see what happens but at least it has got their attention, and I do have to say, everyone I've talked to has seemed very interested and motivated to do something about these types of acts. And once again I was told the best thing to do is call 911 in cases like this. I didn't want to abuse the 911 line, but now realize it should be used for stuff like this.

#703132 - 09/09/11 09:33 AM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED [Re: JohnQ]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Ahhhhh, damn dog!
Originally Posted By: JohnQ

Fishy

But alas, he is a Hard Head cause he still has NOT corrected his math impaired Scofflaw Spreadsheet he presented at the State PSA Meeting last Feb. And when I confronted him at his dog & pony show at the June NOP PSA General membership meeting about it, I did extract a promise by him to in fact correct it, butt so far GOOBERMINT BureauCrap NADA. Hey Director Andersen, do any of your Program Managers speak without Forked Tongue???? asshat

Why is it we have to make public employees do their job? This might be comedic except that it seems so pervasive, Jesus just do your job already!

Fishy

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

I think name-calling is the right way to handle this one/Dan S

We're here from the WDFW and we're here to help--Uhh Ohh!

#703133 - 09/09/11 09:41 AM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED [Re: Somethingsmellsf]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper

Why is it we have to make public employees do their job? This might be comedic except that it seems so pervasive, Jesus just do your job already!

Fishy

NO KIDDING!

#703159 - 09/09/11 11:35 AM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED [Re: fish4brains]
One Way Offline
Call me Sir

Loc: San Rafael, Ca. & Whidbey Isla...
Richard called me an it is continuing to heat up, stay tuned

#703161 - 09/09/11 11:50 AM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED [Re: wntrrn]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
Originally Posted By: wntrrn
Originally Posted By: eyeFISH

GDITMMRFM!

Why is a post count so important?

I've learned that eyefish seems to make a special notice of miniscule accomplisments such as post totals. why? i have no idea.

Sol is about to be baried from the "top poster" box though.

#703179 - 09/09/11 01:20 PM Re: CAUGHT RED HANDED [Re: Brewer]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
This is going to get a lot more interesting in the next few days...

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
TrollKing, wateronthebrain
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 891 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645423 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |