THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#707318 - 09/30/11 12:59 AM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos * [Re: RowVsWade]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: RvW
Why would a little insignificant chitbag like you care what I believe....or even try to tell me me what I know?

I don't care what you believe. And you prove what you know on a regular basis.

The fire and brimstone thing doesn't scare me. It'll probably work on your kids though. You know........you can tell them they'll burn in hell for being gay, so be sure not to be gay.

When you met God, was it like "Oh, God" with John Denver, or what?

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#707323 - 09/30/11 01:18 AM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: Dan S.]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
You judge too quick little buddy.

This was a thread about 5 year olds being indocrtinated or force fed a curriculum that isn't "normal". You and the other mommas boys wanna' make it about hate...it ain't. It's about letting kids be kids.

You're more than welcome to tell your kids what you want...the school....not so much.

A book about 2 daddies gives you comfort but a book about God scares the chit outta' ya'?

One is normal for most the other....not so much.

PHVCKING HYPOCRITE.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#707335 - 09/30/11 03:03 AM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: RowVsWade]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: South Sound
I like topics like this because the pointy-heads crawl out of the woodwork and let us know who they are.

Then we get to ridicule them for the next few years.

RVW-- "Normal??" Homosexuality IS normal and it occurs in ALL mammalian species. Even dolphins.
Granted, it happens more in Enumclaw than anywhere else on earth, but that's what they call "the closet."

Mr. Hankie---Not being able to come to a valid point but only being able to cheerlead your fellow ditto-heads by being a spelling nazi on the ONLY typo you could find just makes you look like an even bigger, reamed-out saggy, loose, asshole than we already took you for.

SolDuc--Lighten the fvck up. What is it about teaching children to live and let live makes you turn your white sheets brown?

And the rest of you reactionary dimwits-- Yes maybe gays CAN recruit. Is that why you're so upset? That conservatives cannot? It's long been said that conservatives can't recruit so they have to breed.

[img]http://freemethodistfeminist.files.wordp...w=300&h=216[/img]

PS if there was a god there would not have been a holocaust or a Bush presidency.

Edited by Irie (09/30/11 03:05 AM)

#707384 - 09/30/11 11:23 AM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Homosexuality is normal. It happens in virtually every species.

Tell me how believing in sky fairies is normal again.

#707385 - 09/30/11 11:27 AM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: RowVsWade]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Originally Posted By: RowVsWade

I know God is real.

How do you know that? Specifically

#707386 - 09/30/11 11:28 AM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: ]
Rooselk Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Burlington, WA
Originally Posted By: Kanektok Kid
The bigots on this thread are disturbing, and RVW is a piece of sh!t.

As a kid, when I saw the civil rights movement prevail and the vile segregationists defeated, I naively thought that the politics of hate and fear were forever vanquished as a significant force in our country. Sadly, the contemporary Republican party and it's Teabagger allies have proven me wrong on that point. Some of the conservative posters here only serve to remind me just how wrong I was.

#707392 - 09/30/11 11:52 AM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: RowVsWade]
goharley Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: U.S. Army
Originally Posted By: Abu-Loomis
God is definately a homo.

Considering you were made in his image.....
So if Man is made in His image, and conservatives disapprove of homosexuals, by extension they disapprove of His creation.

Why do conservatives hate God?

And why won't conservatives just let kids be kids? Children are inherently accepting of diversity; why must conservatives teach their kids to be intolerant?

#707402 - 09/30/11 12:26 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: goharley]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Because God hates conservatives. It's mutual.

#707404 - 09/30/11 12:30 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: goharley]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: goharley
Originally Posted By: Abu-Loomis
God is definately a homo.

Considering you were made in his image.....
So if Man is made in His image, and conservatives disapprove of homosexuals, by extension they disapprove of His creation.

Why do conservatives hate God?

And why won't conservatives just let kids be kids? Children are inherently accepting of diversity; why must conservatives teach their kids to be intolerant?

It's the same reason these same conservatives vote against their own economic best interests, brain washed with propaganda, a good example is AM hate radio.

#707406 - 09/30/11 12:36 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: goharley]
Man of logic Offline
Spawner

Loc: the moon
Originally Posted By: goharley

+1

#707409 - 09/30/11 12:40 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: ]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
any who denies God exists then also must feel the same that Jesus was not the son of God. The theory that one only knows that gays are real and God is not, is thinking that air must not be real cause technically you cannot see it. There's a dim light in reasoning.

I'm sure those who reason this way, still love thier christmas and all the trimmings that go along with it.

lets turn this around abit. what if the schools decided to express the thoughts of something that was way off your comfort level? say for example that Islam extremists are perfectly free to express thier actions on others.

just about eveyone one here already lives thier lives in the guidelines of God's laws. without even thinking about it. lets take stealing for example. one of the earliest of God given laws, you must not steal or desire what is your neighbors. yet everyone who has had thier car,truck, home and garage broken into hates and loathes this activity. we're surrounded by thieves. they are not going anywhere. they are here to stay. why not just throw our hands up and say "well lets just welcome thier thoughts and actions as exceptable" ... a very simple yet very wrong thought proccess is to think that God is not real but thieves and stealers are.... so lets have our schools teach that stealing from one another is fine course of action to lead your life by. I'm quite certain you would not like this taught to your kids in K through 12.

#707410 - 09/30/11 12:41 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: Brewer]
Man of logic Offline
Spawner

Loc: the moon

#707416 - 09/30/11 01:00 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: Dan S.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Homosexuality is normal.

I don't see anything normal about a queer cornholing another queer in the hiney.

- Albert Einstein.

#707420 - 09/30/11 01:07 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: Sol Duc]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
False rage is all the rage.

As is trolling.

#707431 - 09/30/11 01:28 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

brewer is going to talk about dim reasoning while he discusses sky fairies.

lol

Priceless.

#707432 - 09/30/11 01:31 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: ]
Rooselk Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Burlington, WA
Originally Posted By: 2MANY
Same sex relationships with another species is more of a concern.

You mean like a James Carville/Mary Matalin type of thing? If so, I agree. Liberals should never have sex with conservatives...even though conservatives, like an annoying dog that humps your leg, are forever trying to scew us.

#707435 - 09/30/11 01:38 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: ]
Chuck E Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Kitsap Peninsula
"I don't see anything normal about a queer cornholing another queer in the hiney."

I worked with my first openly gay person in 1971, so gays are nothing new to me and it's never caused me to think about what goes on in their bedroom. I have found it interesting, however, that many homophobes seem to dwell on their sexual activity and always end up posting some statement such as the above. A little bi-curious there Sol Duc?

#707436 - 09/30/11 01:42 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: ]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
dan your priceless comments, are repetative and harmless.

#707437 - 09/30/11 01:50 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: Brewer]
Dan S. Offline

You are repetitive and harmless.

#707439 - 09/30/11 01:58 PM Re: Jailed; If You Object To The State Promoting Homos [Re: Brewer]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

It appears that religion is at the core of most of this opposition to anything homosexual, and by extension, the same sex curriculum required by CA law. Reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw on a pickup with Arkansas license plate the other day:

"Religion is the reason the poor don't murder the rich."

Religion tends to be at the core of so much that doesn't make sense. It seems to me that the purpose of religion would be exactly the opposite.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1446 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |