Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#713204 - 10/26/11 10:08 PM poacher!
chasbo Offline
Spawner

Loc: oly
OK so get home from work about 5 today and see a bunch of deer eating apples in the back forty. One of them was a nice buck the other two (that I saw) were does.

I watched them for a bit and figured it was time for a cocktail and baseball . (didn't know about the rainout). got a cup of ice and headed out to my mancave for cigar and bloodymary. Just into the first swig BAM! A shotgun blast very near. I hustle out of the shop and BAM another. I was pissed. I hollered out "WTF we poaching again." BAM one more time and I direct my senses to the direction of the action. "This is a no shooting zone and you are poaching."

I armed myself with my cell phone and headed out. I heard a voice when I got close to where I suspected the source of the last shot was. Jumped a doe that had most likely been hovering over the body, crossed a fence and came across a nice 4pt (or so), dead untouched my human hands. Then I hear "Chuck , is that you?" ....yeap "phew I just wanted to make sure," he said with shotgun in hand.

(I got to the deer before the great hunter did)

I WAS PISSED!!! "WTF are doing poaching or neighborhood deer? we watch em grow, feed them apples and let the grandchildren enjoy them. You have no more self control than a little kid." etc.

He came back with"I didn't poach it cause it is open season."

"OK how about unlawful discharge of firearms?" was my quick retort as I told him I was callin 911 and took a couple of pics with him and his kill. Actually, I didn't call 911 until he went his way and I got out of his sight.

Sheriff lady dept shows up along with another sheriff. They sort it out and say that he violated no game laws as it was hunting season and one of his family members has a disabled permit therefore her son or husband can hunt for them. They give him the deer and a ticket for illegal discharge of a firearm! "A game agent is on his way out" , by now it is 6:15, getting dark, the buck is down with no tag and I got an armed neighbor that is probably pretty pissed at me.

This SUCKS BIG TIME!!!

Edited by chasbo (10/28/11 02:26 PM)

#713209 - 10/26/11 10:23 PM Re: poacher! [Re: chasbo]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Originally Posted By: chasbo
OK so get home from work about 5 today and see a bunch of deer eating apples in the back forty. One of them was a nice buck the other two (that I saw) were does.

I watched them for a bit and figured it was time for a cocktail and baseball . (didn't know about the rainout). got a cup of ice and headed out to my mancave for cigar and bloodymary. Just into the first swig BAM! A shotgun blast very near. I hustle out of the shop and BAM another. I was pissed. I hollered out "WTF we poaching again." BAM one more time and I direct my senses to the direction of the action. "This is a no shooting zone and you are poaching."

I armed myself with my cell phone and headed out. I heard a voice when I got close to where I suspected the source of the last shot was. Jumped a doe that had most likely been hovering over the body, crossed a fence and came across a nice 4pt (or so), dead untouched my human hands. Then I hear "Chuck , is that you?" ....yeap "phew I just wanted to make sure," he said with shotgun in hand.

(I got to the deer before the great hunter did)

I WAS PISSED!!! "WTF are doing poaching or neighborhood deer? we watch em grow, feed them apples and let the grandchildren enjoy them. You have no more self control than a little kid." etc.

He came back with"I didn't poach it cause it is open season."

"OK how about unlawful discharge of firearms?" was my quick retort as I told him I was callin 911 and took a couple of pics with him and his kill. Actually, I didn't call 911 until he wen his way and I got out of his sight.

Sheriff lady dept shows up along with another sheriff. They sort it out and say that he violated no game laws as it was hunting season and one of his family members has a disabled permit therefore her son or husband can hunt for them. They give him the deer and a ticket for illegal discharge of a firearm! "A game agent is on his way out" , by now it is 6:15, getting dark, the buck is down with no tag and I got an armed neighbor that is probably pretty pissed at me.

This SUCKS BIG TIME!!!

Quoted so you couldn't chickenshit your way around your own words.

You "do good" phvcking city folks without a clue.

Feeding wildlife is against the law you chitwipe and harassing a lawful hunter is also against the law.

INOW....GO PHVCK YOURSELF CHAZ BONO.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#713214 - 10/26/11 10:34 PM Re: poacher! [Re: chasbo]
chasbo Offline
Spawner

Just got an update from the lady whose property they used to access the meat.

The guys mother has a disabled permit and as long as she is in the area he can shoot for her. So according to the warden this makes it a legal kill. Yeah, she is in the area she lives about three miles away and came a running when she was notified of the kill.

#713215 - 10/26/11 10:34 PM Re: poacher! [Re: chasbo]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

I armed myself with my cell phone and headed out.

Tough guy.

"OK how about unlawful discharge of firearms?" was my quick retort as I told him I was callin 911 and took a couple of pics with him and his kill. Actually, I didn't call 911 until he wen his way and I got out of his sight.

Tough guy....or chickenshit coward.

#713219 - 10/26/11 10:39 PM Re: poacher! [Re: chasbo]
chasbo Offline
Spawner

Yo Roe sorry you missed the point here.

The deer feed in my orchard.
I moved out of the city limits 40 years ago.
Where I live is a NO shooting zone.
The "hunter" did not tag the animal.
The "hunter" was not wearing hunter orange.
The hunter has shot neighbors cows with .22 cal just for the fun of it

SO back off

#713220 - 10/26/11 10:55 PM Re: poacher! [Re: chasbo]
redhook
Unregistered

crows can be taken yearly during the act of Depridation, i highly doubt you could get a warden out calling about crows, second, if its a no shooting zone, its NO SHOOTING, period, no handicap laws override NO zones... obviously it was legal, season open, wardens said it was, cops said it was... not a big deal really, i understand your family may look at them as pets, but the problem is, is they arent... if it was on your property, one thing, if not, you cant do anything about it obviously...

#713222 - 10/26/11 10:57 PM Re: poacher! [Re: chasbo]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

You miss the point.....not surprising considering the menopausal way in which you articulate you emotions.

If the hunter wasn't ticketed by the sheriff or game warden in the face of false accusations from a whiny/lying bitch like you, then you oughta' consider yourself lucky old man. You should continue to try and weasel your way out..it can only help your pathetic excuse....or not.

"I WAS PISSED!!! "WTF are doing poaching or neighborhood deer? we watch em grow, feed them apples and let the grandchildren enjoy them."

Feeding them apples is different from having some apple trees dipchit....see the emotional difference? wink

#713224 - 10/26/11 10:59 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
SnowDog Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Bothell
"They give him the deer and a ticket for illegal discharge of a firearm!"

I don't understand why people are defending a hunter shooting ANYTHING in a no shooting zone. This kind of BS gives the anti hunting crowd a much stronger argument to close more land and makes all us LEGAL hunters look bad. No shooting means no shooting, period!

Edited by SnowDog (10/26/11 11:01 PM)

#713225 - 10/26/11 11:02 PM Re: poacher! [Re: SnowDog]
redhook
Unregistered

if it was a no shooting zone, he would have been cited, if its outside city limits, generally without posting, you can shoot anywere you want to, be it, safely... this guy was legal, 100%, and someone doesnt like him hunting deer near his property, plain and simple... he didnt do anything wrong, legal kill, legal shooting, legal tagging...

#713227 - 10/26/11 11:10 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: redhook
he didnt do anything wrong, legal kill, legal shooting, legal tagging...

I mis-read that last bit as "legal teabagging"

rofl

Seems like a crappy deal on both sides of the fence. Probably could have been avoided with a little pre-planned communications with the neighbors and call in to the local Sheriff Dept to make sure a shooting was OK, etc.

Not like the deer were gonna go anywhere....seeing how they were being fed, etc.

#713229 - 10/26/11 11:12 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
SnowDog Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Bothell
if it was a no shooting zone, he would have been cited, if its outside city limits, generally without posting, you can shoot anywere you want to, be it, safely... this guy was legal, 100%, and someone doesnt like him hunting deer near his property, plain and simple... he didnt do anything wrong, legal kill, legal shooting, legal tagging...

The original post states that he was given a ticket for unlawful discharge of a firearm. How is that OK?

I don't agree with all the no shooting zones, but that does not give me or anyone else the right to shoot in those zones.

#713233 - 10/26/11 11:19 PM Re: poacher! [Re: SnowDog]
redhook
Unregistered

if he was given a ticket for no shooting, then how the hell can you hunt legally? and not get cited?

alot of upperclass homeowners have started their own "no shooting zones" around here, usually they never even make it to court, because its legal...

1, federal law always trumps state law, or city law..

2, state patrol and WDFW are FEDERAL agents..

3, if its legal to hunt with a rifle, in that area, no city "no shooting zone" would apply, because a federal agengy has opened a season on said animal with said weapon..

this guy was legit, and another person got pissed off that someone shot a deer he saw grow up or something... nothing new, but nothing to get pissed off about either if you are a sportsman, and especially a hunter... if it was illegal, he would have gotten far more than a ticket... you just cant "illegally discharge a firearm" which should have "within city limits" attached to it, and not go to JAIL... and they sure as [censored] wouldnt give you the deer back...

#713238 - 10/26/11 11:30 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
chasbo Offline
Spawner

what a bunch of dumb phucks. Our properties are in a NO SHOOTING Zone.

archery fine, no problem, But no Shooting, He is being charged with a felony.

Edited by chasbo (10/26/11 11:31 PM)

#713239 - 10/26/11 11:34 PM Re: poacher! [Re: chasbo]
redhook
Unregistered

and he will win because he was in a LEGAL hunting zone with a LEGAL tool to kill it... Fed overrides State, always has, always will... if he was illegal, they would have taken his deer, his gun, and his ass to jail... this will cause him some heartache and time, but he will win it, isnt the first of these cases to come up in this state...

#713240 - 10/26/11 11:43 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
chasbo Offline
Spawner

The tool was illegal. one more time it is a NO SHOOTING ZONE:

"It is unlawful for any person to discharge a firearm at any time in Thurston County, State of Washington, in the following described area of the county: "

but what the hell the sheriff that lives across the road shoots, so why can't everybody? He is in a shotgun only zone but he doesn't abide by that one.

#713242 - 10/26/11 11:48 PM Re: poacher! [Re: chasbo]
redhook
Unregistered

wtf? no shooting, but shotgun only? sounds like dude fired from a shotgun too, who shoots a deer at close range 3 times (ever) but with a bolt action rifle?

the ticket was just to shut you up, he will beat it, watch...

#713245 - 10/27/11 12:03 AM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
chasbo Offline
Spawner

across the road on which I live, is not zoned no shooting.However, in Game UNit 666 ANY shooting north of I-5 is restricted to no centerfire rifles, shotgun only. The dept Sheriff lives across the road but does a lot of target shooting with his weapons of choice.

It is an unique situation where we are at. I was very disappointed when the land was rezoned just a couple of years after I moved here. Used to be able to shoot ducks in my back yard. I guess I still can if I use a crossbow?

An btw red I said he shoots cows and I meant cows not crows.

Edited by chasbo (10/27/11 12:05 AM)

#713248 - 10/27/11 12:13 AM Re: poacher! [Re: chasbo]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
Bummer for all.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#713249 - 10/27/11 12:20 AM Re: poacher! [Re: chasbo]
redhook
Unregistered

its north of 101 and I5 wich sounds to me like the intersection that it creates when they meet, do you live south of the 101 I-5 intersection?

PS, you cant go north of I-5, it runs north and south wink

#713251 - 10/27/11 12:21 AM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

its also between Oyster Bay and the mouth of the Nasty, you live in there?

#713326 - 10/27/11 01:29 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
ColeyG Offline
Ranger Danger

Loc: AK

1, federal law always trumps state law, or city law..

Incorrect. Depends on the type of land and what type of jurisdiction applies. On federal land, a federal agencies will have either exclusive, concurrent (with the state or fellow agency) or proprietary jurisdiction, which means some measure of both the state's and typical federal authority depending on what was agreed upon in the state/federal dealings.

On state land, federal agencies have no area based jurisdiction, but may have some measure of subject matter jurisdiction, such as US Fish and Wildlife Service agents enforcing applicable endangered species or fish and game regulations etc.

When in doubt, read the state regs.

2, state patrol and WDFW are FEDERAL agents..

Uh, federal means works for the federal government. State patrol and Washington Dept of Fish and Wildlife are state agencies, not federal.

3, if its legal to hunt with a rifle, in that area, no city "no shooting zone" would apply, because a federal agengy has opened a season on said animal with said weapon..

It doesn't sounds like you are referencing an area that would be federally controlled, but more likely state, county, or city, not sure how it works down there. Even so, more often than not, federal agencies will adopt city and state regs when they don't have a law on point that addresses a given issue. In areas of exclusive or concurrent jurisdiction, federal agencies have the authority to adopt and state regulations as their own and typically do.

Regardless, nothing wrong with reporting a legal kill to enforcement agencies. I think it is often good for them to interact with legal hunters as well as illegal ones, you know, just to make sure all is well.

EZ Thread Yarn Balls

"I don't care how you catch them, as long as you treat them well and with respect." Lani Waller in "A Steelheader's Way."

#713341 - 10/27/11 02:36 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ColeyG]
redhook
Unregistered

i was always under the impression that WDFW agents were Federal agents, and since they are employed by the WSP, that would make the WSP a Federal Agency as well... oh well, i guess if i keep being that scared, i surely wont get in trouble... not like i would ever do anything to get in trouble in the first place...

#713343 - 10/27/11 02:48 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
Carcassman Online   content
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
WDFW are NOT employed by WSP, they work for WDFW. There have been efforst to move them to WSP, but so far those have failed.

#713345 - 10/27/11 02:56 PM Re: poacher! [Re: Carcassman]
redhook
Unregistered

hmmm, guess you learn something new everyday.. i always thought that they were together..

#713347 - 10/27/11 03:05 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
River Nutrients

This is Washington, not Oregon.

And where did the idea that WDFW was Federal come from?

#713351 - 10/27/11 03:09 PM Re: poacher! [Re: Carcassman]
redhook
Unregistered

the fact that they have the power to enforce everything in the state, and i think someone else told me that... actually, multiple people have told me that, guess i shouldnt listen to people so much probably...

either way, if this was an illegal kill, in a "no shooting zone" he would have went to jail, and not have been able to keep the deer.. regardless of who showed up..

#713354 - 10/27/11 03:13 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
River Nutrients

WDFW officers are genral law enforcement. They have passed particular specific training and certification that allows them to enforce state and local laws within WA. Any state/local law enforcement angency could get this, with the appropriate training. Lacking that, an officer can enforce only certain laws.

I believe, for example, that Ecology and DNR enforcement can only enforce their particular agency laws.

#713357 - 10/27/11 03:26 PM Re: poacher! [Re: Carcassman]
redhook
Unregistered

Eco and DNR can only enforce laws on their lands correct?

for example, if you did a big ass burnout on a back road somewere, and a DNR cop (although not on his land) drives by, they cant do anything, were as, if a WDFW agent comes by, they can cite you for wreckless driving, although, they would probably hold you there until local LE showed up, but they still can cite you for it... correct?

#713359 - 10/27/11 03:32 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
River Nutrients

I believe DNR and DOE can enforce their rules. DOE has no land, they have rules. DNR has both, but I don't think they can cite you for breaking a WDFW rule, even on DNR land.

Need one of the current or former enforcement officers on PP to chime in.

#713369 - 10/27/11 04:05 PM Re: poacher! [Re: Carcassman]
ColeyG Offline
Ranger Danger

As described above, on federal land where the enforcement agency has either concurrent or exclusive jurisdiction, the federal agency can assimilate state laws as long as they don't have a federal law on point for the given offence. Most traffice laws for example, do not exist in federal law, but can be enforced on fed lands based on the code cited below.

Assimilative Crimes Act, 18 U.S.C. § 13
The Assimilative Crimes Act, 18 U.S.C. § 13, makes state law applicable to conduct occurring on lands reserved or acquired by the Federal government as provided in 18 U.S.C. § 7(3), when the act or omission is not made punishable by an enactment of Congress.

With regard to federal agencies authority on state land, it varies from state to state. Some states grant federal agencies enforcement officers deputy or peace office status which allows them to enforce some (or all) state laws on state lands. Alaska for example, offers USFWS and NPS enforcement state authority on state lands (state wildlife trooper equivalent) for fish and game regulations only. The motivation for this cross deputization is typically to support joint missions and objectives in areas of reduced resources and man power. Rural communities for example. In cases where this type of federal/state crossover exists, the office should have a credential explaining their area of jurisdiction and given authority with such.

As a rule of thumb though, federal folks work on federal land and state folks work on state land...or something like that.

Again subject matter jurisdiction is different entirely and is much less limited by land boundaries and ownership.

EZ Thread Yarn Balls

"I don't care how you catch them, as long as you treat them well and with respect." Lani Waller in "A Steelheader's Way."

#713388 - 10/27/11 04:50 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
Ketaman Offline
Parr

Loc: Kitsap, WA
Little confused here. Was the deer shot while in your back forty? If not then not much can be done. You have to live with the deer and neighbors. Trust me I have had more than my fare share of @ssh@ts for neighbors too. If he would have used a crossbow or just been less of an idiot this whole thing might have been avoided. #1 never approach a man armed with a gun and pester him about him breaking the law. Let the 50's take care of it. Where you greater than 500' off a public road? Does not matter if you are dead. More time to process scenario could have saved you a headache or atleast lessen your chances of an armed altercation. Oops failed to ask. Is he a first nationer fellow? They like their hunting easy. Say 12pm at oak creek during feeding time.

Edited by Ketaman (10/27/11 04:53 PM)

#713389 - 10/27/11 04:51 PM Re: poacher! [Re: Ketaman]
ColeyG Offline
Ranger Danger

Originally Posted By: Ketaman
#1 never approach a man armed with a gun and pester him about him breaking the law.

Sound piece of advice right there!

EZ Thread Yarn Balls

#713392 - 10/27/11 04:59 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ColeyG]
redhook
Unregistered

if the deer was shot on his property, that would be an illegal kill, and he would have been taken to jail, and the deer confiscated, for breaking the hunting laws...

and +1 about aproaching an armed person and pestering them... on your property or not..

#713396 - 10/27/11 05:08 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
ColeyG Offline
Ranger Danger

and he would have been taken to jail, and the deer confiscated, for breaking the hunting laws...

Again, not necessarily. The officer likely has a fair amount of discretion as to what is an arrestable offence, whether or not to issue citations, and how evidence (illegally taken game for example) is handled.

EZ Thread Yarn Balls

#713398 - 10/27/11 05:12 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ColeyG]
redhook
Unregistered

every idiot i know that has taken game illegally has been taken to jail, and some even have lost their hunting privledges... but then again, you probably are right, some wardens may not want to deal with the hassle, and just issue a citation and let them deal with it in court...

i just play by the rules period, i enjoy my outdoor activities/privledges, and i intend to keep them wink

#713405 - 10/27/11 05:51 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
ColeyG Offline
Ranger Danger

Maybe he was a she?

Don't be such a sexist, chauvanist pig smile

Oops, I said pig. Probably poor form in a cop thread.

EZ Thread Yarn Balls

#713406 - 10/27/11 05:58 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ColeyG]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA

There's not really any reason that I posted that pic, beyond the fact that I really wanted to but couldn't really find anywhere appropriate to do so...and since nowhere was appropriate, that kinda means anywhere was.

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. Beware the Drunken Octopus.

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#713408 - 10/27/11 06:00 PM Re: poacher! [Re: Todd]
ColeyG Offline
Ranger Danger

Sums it up perfectly I think.

Good show.

EZ Thread Yarn Balls

#713411 - 10/27/11 06:28 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

the big game regs state

Firearms Restrictions
Thurston
GMU666 (Deschutes) North of U.S. Highway 101 and I-5 between Oyster Bay and the mouth of Nisqually River.

if you are in that area, its a no shooting zone according to the regs, and therefore would be illegal to hunt with a firearm..

#713422 - 10/27/11 06:50 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

upon further reading, im not 100% correct.. you may use shotguns, bows, crossbows, muzzleloaders, and revolver type pistols, just not centerfire or rim fire rifles...

from the Firearms restrictions page in the pamphlet

Firearm Restriction Areas
It is unlawful to hunt wildlife in the following firearm
restriction areas with centerfire or rimfire rifles, or
to fail to comply with additional firearm restrictions,
except as established below.

In firearm restriction areas, hunters may hunt only
during the season allowed by their tag.

Archery tag holders may only hunt during
archery seasons with archery equipment.

Muzzleloader tag holders may only
hunt during muzzleloader seasons with
muzzleloader equipment.

Modern firearm tag holders may hunt
during modern firearm seasons with bows
and arrows, crossbows, muzzleloaders,
revolver-type handguns meeting
equipment restrictions, or legal shotguns firing slugs or buckshot.

so shotguns would be allowed in the no shooting zone, just not rimfire rifles, or centerfire rifles... basically they dont want dickweeds out there with .300 win mags shooting within 1000 yards of someones home and not paying attention, and killing someone... would be quite hard for the allowed weapons to acheive that... if even possible..

Edited by redhook (10/27/11 06:52 PM)

#713423 - 10/27/11 06:53 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

oh, and that right there, shows that the hunter in question was 100% legal shooting a deer with a shotgun, even if in the no shooting zone..

#713425 - 10/27/11 06:57 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

thats why it pays to read the regs, and when you think you have it figured out, read them again wink

#713461 - 10/27/11 09:10 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
chasbo Offline
Spawner

Red you are getting closer to the truth. As stated in the game laws it is a firearm restriction area. However, not a no shooting zone.

The county zoning ordinances come into play next. There are golf course communities in the area and I am sure that before they were developed we could shoot there, but now they are most likely rezoned to no shooting.

That area around Cabelas used to hold a LOT of NICE bucks. They fed on the excess whey from the cheese factory. Not to be a "chitwipe chickenshit " but it is with mixed emotions when I visit Cabelas and see all of the trophies and think about the habitat they have destroyed in the name of sportsman. flame away !

Thurston County Code of Ordinanses:
10.04.390 Discharge of firearms

Plus the guy didn't tag the deer. He called his mother who is disabled and lives within a few miles to get over ASAP with her tag.

AS I was on the phone with one of the deputies leaving the scene she said they were looking into the no shooting ordinance. I did not stay with the poacher for his interviews but I had a good accounting of what was said by the lady whose property they used to access the meat.

#713539 - 10/28/11 12:02 AM Re: poacher! [Re: Todd]
cobble cruiser Offline
~B-F-D~

Originally Posted By: Todd

There's not really any reason that I posted that pic, beyond the fact that I really wanted to but couldn't really find anywhere appropriate to do so...and since nowhere was appropriate, that kinda means anywhere was.

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. Beware the Drunken Octopus.

Todd- Lay off the Pabst.

Coley- I'm not a cop? wink

#713548 - 10/28/11 12:13 AM Re: poacher! [Re: cobble cruiser]
ColeyG Offline
Ranger Danger

I had to take a legal class for work once wink Only retained a few bits and pieces though...

EZ Thread Yarn Balls

#713575 - 10/28/11 01:49 AM Re: poacher! [Re: ColeyG]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: South Sound
RvW has already shown us all what a moronic tool he is, so taking his opinion into account is like listening to Glen Beck on the subject of Social Security.

The obvious issues at hand here are 1) Trespass and 2) No shooting zones

1) if you are even the most strict libertarian and conservative consider private property rights above all, and the fact that some--any-- retard can march onto your property and open fire on whatever the fvck they feel fit is a blatant violation of your rights.

2) OK No shooting zones-- Lets pretend we live in a modern civilized society where modern weapons can fire projectiles that can travel over a mile. Weird, huh? And even weirder--Let's pretend that since the 1840's, "Homesteads" have sprung up so close together that many neighbors these modern days can even travel to their nearest neighbor by wagon or by horse and still make it back home before supper.
Now imagine if all those homesteaders lived so close that the errant discharge of a blunderbuss posed a threat to the life & liberty to any nearby pioneer. Crazy, right? Why would it be undemocratic if those pioneering homesteaders gathered in the local Town Hall and passed a law of the land that deemed it illegal to discharge a musket within the area where doing so might endanger the public at-large?

I guess logic and fancy words might confuse some of our reality-challenged (RvW) citizens, so I tried my best to put it in terms they could understand. If any of them need help, I will happily come onto their property and start shooting at everything that moves.

If they complain, I will cite the 2nd Amendment and then shout "OPEN SEASON, BITCH!!" before I kill them in front of their family.

#713581 - 10/28/11 02:08 AM Re: poacher! [Re: Irie]
redhook
Unregistered

ummm, i think RvW knows more about guns, and laws, than both of us combined... pretty harsh statement there.

#713583 - 10/28/11 02:14 AM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

ummm, i think RvW knows more about guns, and laws, than both of us combined... pretty harsh statement there.

Go fvck yourself, queer. I could outgun that faggoty little churchboy any day of the week.

Near or far.

#713585 - 10/28/11 02:18 AM Re: poacher! [Re: Irie]
redhook
Unregistered

um OK, first off, i have never met RvW, nor do i know him, so for you to blow your wad and call me a queer? FER REALZ?

i have however gotten into arguements with RvW on another site, and have been slaughtered by him.. he knows his schit, if he dont want to take up the bet, i sure as [censored] will for him, i love guys like you, makes it that much more fun for me...

near, or far....

BET.......

#713591 - 10/28/11 03:04 AM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

"No Shooting" areas (usually municipal or county ordinances) are NOT the same as "Firearms Restricted" areas ( which is a WDFW management term)...

There is no federal question whatsoever, so don't get distracted by any "federal this" or "federal that"...this is a state and local issue, 100%.

You cannot shoot a gun in a "No Shooting" area...period.

A "Firearms Restricted" area is as defined above...and mainly means you can shoot damn near anything, 'ceptin' a centerfire or rimfire rifle.

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. If he was filling the tag of a disabled hunter, the disabled hunter probably should have been present, with her tag.

#713609 - 10/28/11 10:27 AM Re: poacher! [Re: Irie]
big moby Offline
Carcass

Loc: varies
hardcore......

#713638 - 10/28/11 11:46 AM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
Ketaman Offline
Parr

Check pages (pdf pg.) 77 & 78 of the WDFW hunting publication.
http://wdfw.wa.gov/publications/01184/wdfw01184.pdf

Your area may fall under this partial listing, but there may be other local and RCWs that allow/deny he was doing in your neighbor's backyard.

RCW Target shooting rules do not apply to hunting according to: RCW332-52-145 It specifically states that hunting is regulated by the wdfw in para. 2. and this is from page 72 (pdf pg 77):

Restricted and Prohibited
Hunting Areas
These areas are closed by Fish and Wildlife
Commission action. Other areas may be closed to
hunting by local, state, or federal regulations.

I love how you we have so many rules that a law degree may be required for hunting by 2020.

#713646 - 10/28/11 12:07 PM Re: poacher! [Re: Ketaman]
chasbo Offline
Spawner

Thanks Todd.

#713655 - 10/28/11 12:39 PM Re: poacher! [Re: chasbo]
docspud Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Silverdale Wa
Disabled hunter must be present with the designated hunter. You can not a just go shot a deer/elk/bear/whatever then go get them for a tag. Not the way it works. A no shooting zone means no shooting. The guy was in the wrong but I think there are likely better ways to deal with things and no I would not concider this guy a poacher. At least not how I look at it. .

There are also a few other questions. Did the guy even know he was in the wrong? I doubt it was trespassing as he was not ticketed which he would have been had this been a trespassing issue. This is not Chase's land as we go back to the trespassing thing which I am sure he would have pressed charges. The guy is a neighbor that took a deer in a legal hunting area, open for the said animal with a weapon that he should not have on this side of the road.

I guess it comes down to how to deal with this type of situation. When one sees something done wrong by a neighbor or friend, do you let the guy know it was wrong(incase they have no idea) and tell them if you ever see anything like this again they will get a a$$ beating followed by being hauled away to the cop shop. Or do you cry that the deer was your pet, run away as he has already shot in a "no shooting zone" and thus murder is a short step way, all the while calling everyone branch of law enforcement to protect you. I guess I was just brought up that you correct the behavior youself if you can before calling teachers/mommy/daddy/cops/wardens.....ect. Difference between country fokes and city fokes I guess.

#713661 - 10/28/11 01:01 PM Re: poacher! [Re: docspud]
chasbo Offline
Spawner

"Did the guy even know he was in the wrong?"

yes

"I doubt it was trespassing as he was not ticketed which he would have been had this been a trespassing issue."

The first thing the deputy asked me was if I wanted to have him charged with trespassing. I replied that the property is not posted and I didn't actually see where he was shooting from. The deer was lying about 90' beyond my fence line on yet another property owners land.

When I held him at point with the cell phone he didn't know whether to [censored] or get off the pot. He didn't know if it was loaded or not. In this day and age these phones have GPS, videos, speed dialing , etc.

I don't consider it chickenchit to report him and put some distance between us. As Irie posted at some point we just can't have the shells flying over our homes. This is not the first time for this guy to be warned about gunplay

#713680 - 10/28/11 02:00 PM Re: poacher! [Re: chasbo]
docspud Offline
Three Time Spawner

[quote=chasboThe first thing the deputy asked me was if I wanted to have him charged with trespassing. I replied that the property is not posted and I didn't actually see where he was shooting from. The deer was lying about 90' beyond my fence line on yet another property owners land. [/quote]

So it was not trespassing. If the guy shot a deer on your land with a shotgun it is not difficult to tell. Shotguns do a number on deer. It would have looked as if the deer had been hit by a cannon ball. If you could not have tracked the deer back to the point it was shot at you really would be citiot. I am sure any law enforcement officer could have. And it sounds as if the other prop owner did not press charges. So again not likely a trespassing issue.

This is an issue of a guy shooting in a no shooting zone. I am not saying what you did was wrong. Half the people around would likely act the same way. Is it chickshit.....some like RvW would say yes, some would say no. I am somewhere in betwen and what I am saying is there are different ways of dealing with things. What makes you sound bad is the deer are pets line followed by the scared to call until you ran away. Deer are not pets even when they eat apples out of your trees anymore than bears are pets, elk are pets, or any other animal that uses your yard as its own personal toilet/dinner plate are pets . And hunting season is OK and needed to control #'s of animals. If the guy shot the deer out of season, at midnight , or even if it was someone I did not know, I might react the same way you did. And just because the guy had a O'crap look when someone starts yelling about calling the cops does not mean he had any idea he was in the wrong(he would when someone starts yelling hence the O----- look).

As far as bullets shooting past your house I understand the worry but I would not loose to much sleep. Not likely to big of a deal if the law enforcement officer that live next door shoots all day long as well. Most people have a pretty good idea what they are shooting at and will not line a deer up with you livingroom window. You likely have a better chance of getting run over standing at your mailbox than getting shot with a stray round.

Bottom line is the guy was in the wrong but dont expect to post a story such as this and not get some people who say it could have been dealt with other ways.

Edited by docspud (10/28/11 02:03 PM)

#713682 - 10/28/11 02:09 PM Re: poacher! [Re: docspud]
ColeyG Offline
Ranger Danger

What does it mean to "press charges?"

EZ Thread Yarn Balls

#713683 - 10/28/11 02:27 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ColeyG]
docspud Offline
Three Time Spawner

Verb to press charges

1.(intransitive, law) To formally accuse a person of a crime, especially by an ordinary person.
I'm pressing charges against you for assaulting me.
[edit] Synonyms(formally accuse of a crime): complain, accuse, file a complaint

Hope this helps.

#713685 - 10/28/11 02:33 PM Re: poacher! [Re: docspud]
ColeyG Offline
Ranger Danger

How about an example? You were just assaulted. What is the process you would follow to "press charges."

EZ Thread Yarn Balls

#713686 - 10/28/11 02:35 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ColeyG]
chasbo Offline
Spawner

"What makes you sound bad is the deer are pets line followed by the scared to call until you ran away."

I never used the word pets, and I don't do run.

Called as I was making my way back to the road so I could time the meeting with the sheriff. Just as I got back to the house I got a call from the 911 dispatch, the sheriff was at my house(the address I had given them) and no one was home. Well the sheriff was at the suspects house next door. At that point I knew things were not going to go well.

#713692 - 10/28/11 02:54 PM Re: poacher! [Re: chasbo]
docspud Offline
Three Time Spawner

Coley-

I have never "pressed charges" on anyone for anything as I have never found the situation where it could not be dealt with in some other way be it busting knucks or talking/yelling it out. So go ahead and you can give me an example as I am not following where you are trying to go with this.

Chasbo-

Not trying ot put words in your mouth but that is how it struck me when I read the story. If wrong.....my bad.

#713693 - 10/28/11 03:01 PM Re: poacher! [Re: docspud]
ColeyG Offline
Ranger Danger

I am not trying to be facetious. I hear that term quite a bit and in a number of different contexts and so I am simply trying to better understand what is commonly intended when folks use it.

Another unfortunate example of how I think television, among other factors, has caused confusion about how our legal/penal system works.

EZ Thread Yarn Balls

#713697 - 10/28/11 03:17 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ColeyG]
chasbo Offline
Spawner

the only times I have pressed a charge were when muzzle loading or hittin the honey bucket while the boat was waiting.

#713706 - 10/28/11 03:58 PM Re: poacher! [Re: chasbo]
ColeyG Offline
Ranger Danger

I'll try and share my understanding. Someone more knowledgeable on the subject please feel to chime in.

Regarding criminal matters, e.g. a law was broken, law enforcement personnel are the only folks who can 1) issue citations, 2) make arrests, the two components that make up what I think most refer to as "pressing charges." Citations can take a few different forms, either a collateral citation (pay a fine), or mandatory appearance, which is requiring someone to show up and talk to a judge for their penalty. Being arrested is fairly straightforward. A person is taken into custody and formally charged, by the arresting agency, with having committed a crime.

As a private citizen, our only dealings with criminal issues would be notifying LE, and/or providing accounts, testimony, etc. Although LE folks sometimes take our preference and opinions into account in making their decisions on appropriate courses of action, but they are certainly not required to do so, and often times don't. In other words, we have no real say as to whether or not "charges are pressed."

We, the private citizens of the US, have the civil system to help us seek remedy for alleged wrong doings that harm us. These wrong doings may be criminal in nature, but don't necessarily have to be. Instead of "pressing charges" what we would be doing is seeking a civil remedy for the alleged wrong doings. In other words, trying to demonstrate in court that damages were suffered, and certain actions (or lack thereof) were the cause of said damages, and then of course request that a suitable remedy be made, financial or other.

EZ Thread Yarn Balls

#713715 - 10/28/11 04:23 PM Re: poacher! [Re: Irie]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Irie

Go fvck yourself, queer. I could outgun that faggoty little churchboy any day of the week.

Near or far.

A little liquid courage and you almost sound like a big girl.

I could outshoot, outfight and outphvck you...anytime, near or far. shoot

#713720 - 10/28/11 04:47 PM Re: poacher! [Re: RowVsWade]
j 7 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Your monitor
Pics or it didn't happen!!!!

j7 2012

#713729 - 10/28/11 05:12 PM Re: poacher! [Re: j 7]
OPfisher Offline
The Golden Boy

Loc: wa/ak
hunting forum is where the action is! smile

http://www.olympicpeninsulaoutfitters.net/
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Olympic-Peninsula-Outfitters/

#713731 - 10/28/11 05:16 PM Re: poacher! [Re: OPfisher]
ColeyG Offline
Ranger Danger

who da thunkit?

EZ Thread Yarn Balls

#713738 - 10/28/11 06:11 PM Re: poacher! [Re: j 7]
big moby Offline
Carcass

Loc: varies
rofl

The outfvck part threw me off...... not sure where that is going.

#713739 - 10/28/11 06:16 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ColeyG]
MartyMoose Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Lake Stevens, Wa
I was under the impression that in certain cases a citizen can make a 'Citizen's Arrest'. Now this could also be tied back to too much TV as a kid watching cop shows, but it has always stuck in my head.
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America," for an amount of "up to and including my life."

#713742 - 10/28/11 06:20 PM Re: poacher! [Re: RowVsWade]
Drew Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Puyallup
I could outshoot, outfight and outphvck you...anytime, near or far. shoot [/quote]

Sounds like one hell of a triathalon! When is this competition?

rofl

#713743 - 10/28/11 06:33 PM Re: poacher! [Re: MartyMoose]
Coho Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Muk
Originally Posted By: MartyMoose
Now this could also be tied back to too much TV as a kid watching cop shows, but it has always stuck in my head.

#713749 - 10/28/11 07:07 PM Re: poacher! [Re: MartyMoose]
ColeyG Offline
Ranger Danger

Originally Posted By: MartyMoose
I was under the impression that in certain cases a citizen can make a 'Citizen's Arrest'.

Varies state by state. Some states have a provision for a citizens arrest or detainment of a criminal for certain offenses, most do not.

Attempting such a thing would likely result in both civil and criminal action against the person attempting to make a citizens arrest. In other words, not recommended.

EZ Thread Yarn Balls

#713806 - 10/28/11 09:30 PM Re: poacher! [Re: RowVsWade]
Big_Daddy
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: RowVsWade
Originally Posted By: Irie

Near or far.

A little liquid courage and you almost sound like a big girl.

I could outshoot, outfight and outphvck you...anytime, near or far. shoot

You 3 guys should all get together and meet each other...

I'd pay to see that one........ grin

#713814 - 10/28/11 09:41 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Big_Daddy
You guys should all get together and meet each other...

Maybe after I get done with Church we could....

#713815 - 10/28/11 09:43 PM Re: poacher! [Re: RowVsWade]
redhook
Unregistered

ill bring the smoked salmon!!

#713818 - 10/28/11 09:45 PM Re: poacher! [Re: RowVsWade]
Big_Daddy
Unregistered

rofl rofl

#713831 - 10/28/11 10:10 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ColeyG]
chasbo Offline
Spawner

Sounds like one hell of a triathalon! When is this competition?

That didn't come from no chitweed city boys, must be in Lynnwood

#713834 - 10/28/11 10:14 PM Re: poacher! [Re: chasbo]
chasbo Offline
Spawner

I just talked with lady whose property they used to access the meat. The male deputy told her that he hunts on his 5 acres. "I put corn out for them, and last year I got a nice buck shooting from my bedroom window."

That pretty much says it all.

#713915 - 10/29/11 04:12 AM Re: poacher! [Re: RowVsWade]
Irie Offline
River Nutrients

Iron sights or optics, bitch. Either way you're hanging pig.

#713974 - 10/29/11 01:15 PM Re: poacher! [Re: Irie]
Big_Daddy
Unregistered

Let me know when you 3 want to set this up.

We can meet up at the range I belong to in Puyallup and settle this at 200 yards.

I'll referee the event.

What you say RvW, redhook and Irie?

From what I have been told, redhook will whoop both of your asses... grin

#713990 - 10/29/11 01:54 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

i live 2 miles from that range... id be game in a couple weeks, right now its fish fish fish...

also, lets make this like a real triathalon since Irie thinks hes Annie Oakley, and do Rifle (200yard) Trap, and Pistol (5-10 yards)... would make it that much more interesting...

#714018 - 10/29/11 05:22 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
chasbo Offline
Spawner

THE GUY DIDN'T HAVE A TAG!!

And the local sheriff himself says it is ok to feed the deer.

Edited by chasbo (10/29/11 05:25 PM)

#714034 - 10/29/11 06:29 PM Re: poacher! [Re: chasbo]
redhook
Unregistered

yeah well the local sheriff doesnt write, or enforce GAME LAWS... its ILLEGAL to feed wildlife, if it werent, you would see people baiting them all the time....

#714039 - 10/29/11 07:13 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
chasbo Offline
Spawner

As I corrected earlier the deer in my yard feed on my orchard. The sheriff says he puts feed corn out in his yard. We enjoy watching them feed on our apples while the sheriff enjoys luring them in to feed himself. Which is legal. Just don't bait the bears

#714087 - 10/30/11 12:24 AM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
chasbo Offline
Spawner

yeah well the local sheriff doesnt write, or enforce GAME LAWS... its ILLEGAL to feed wildlife, if it werent, you would see people baiting them all the time....

you are misinformed again.

#714090 - 10/30/11 12:30 AM Re: poacher! [Re: chasbo]
redhook
Unregistered

no, im just not retarded... but, if you say so..

#714126 - 10/30/11 12:18 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
chasbo Offline
Spawner

"Thank you for contacting the Washington State Department of Fish and
Wildlife, Enforcement Program.

Actually, baiting for deer/elk is perfectly legal in the state of
Washington. WDFW does not have any provisions against baiting deer/elk. However, honey burns are not legal. Any substance that uses a scent/flavor to attracts bears is illegal.

Enforcement Program
10/28/11"

#714185 - 10/30/11 04:56 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
chasbo Offline
Spawner

I don't shoot the animals that live in the neighborhood! And I don't mind if someone else does. But it should be legally.

ps: I had a dog the neighbor tried to shoot it. He was confused over the difference between a Golden Retriever and a coyote

Edited by chasbo (10/30/11 05:15 PM)

#714189 - 10/30/11 05:56 PM Re: poacher! [Re: chasbo]
redhook
Unregistered

was that an email because ive got several, and none of them look like that one...

#714195 - 10/30/11 06:28 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Let me know when you 3 want to set this up.

We can meet up at the range I belong to in Puyallup and settle this at 200 yards.

I'll referee the event.

What you say RvW, redhook and Irie?

From what I have been told, redhook will whoop both of your asses... grin

I'm in! Optical sights on centerfire long gun at 200yds., iron sights on handgun at 100 yds. (yes I said 100yds.) and either a sporting clays or Skeet for shotgun. Trap is too easy.

If we cover those three I won't have to listen to the drunken ramblings of Eerie.

#714197 - 10/30/11 06:32 PM Re: poacher! [Re: RowVsWade]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Eerie oughta' think about mounting a "nice" NCstar on his Mosin Nagant for this.

#714199 - 10/30/11 06:38 PM Re: poacher! [Re: RowVsWade]
redhook
Unregistered

100 yards!!?? tht means i will have to use the 629 and that thing HURTS!!... never done skeet, or sporting clays, but, i suppose i can adapt... 200 should be a non issue with the .300... but seriously, 100 yards with a pistol? can you make it any harder for me?

so what do you say Iris, you in?

#714201 - 10/30/11 07:03 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
Big_Daddy
Unregistered

No real good shotgun facilities at this range.

Pistols on the rifle range probably won't fly for non members.

It would depend on the day of the week that this happens.

I think the issue could be solved with a 200 yard rifle shoot and a 25 yard pistol challenge......

After all, I don't want to spend all day with you goofballs...

redhook......bring a dime for 200 yards.

#714202 - 10/30/11 07:12 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

this isnt the AR wink just a measly 111 Savage .300 with a Nikon 4-14 X40, the Superformance rounds shoot nicely out of it, but no were near what i could do with that A2, maybe a half dollar or so, either way im in...

Bunyan doesnt have a trap range? Tacoma Sportsman, has a 200 yard rifle range, i think the pistol goes to 50 and a very nice trap/skeet setup, we could always go there...

#714212 - 10/30/11 07:49 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

That shoot sounds like fun!

200 yards, open sights with an M1 Garand. Standing, offhand. No rests.

100 yards pistol. 45ACP cartridge only. Weak arm only.

15 round, slug-only tactical shotgun course. No magazine extenders. Time and accuracy.

Everyone uses the same guns and ammo.

#714221 - 10/30/11 08:20 PM Re: poacher! [Re: The Moderator]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

That'd be fun too Parker...but I ain't puttin' my money maker agaisnt Iries chitty Mosin....and his pores that are oozing a corrosive Reposado sweat ain't touchin' my shootin' irons.

Each shooter provides his own weapon and ammo.

#714224 - 10/30/11 08:26 PM Re: poacher! [Re: RowVsWade]
redhook
Unregistered

yeah im not willing to let anyone touch the Kimbers either if its .45, the 629 is a .44 mag, with a 8 and 3/8ths in barrel, im not letting anyone touch that either, ive seen rookies shoot magnums, and im not taking that chance...

one thing we should agree on tho, is this Fac ammo, or reloads? because i dont reload, so i will just be shooting the Hornady Superformance rounds...

#714227 - 10/30/11 08:33 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
Big_Daddy
Unregistered

...... im not willing to let anyone touch the Kimbers ........

Why...? They are just Kimbers. Nice guns but by no means anything overly special.

I've let people at the range shoot a lot nicer stuff then Kimbers.

Don't get too worked up redhook. This "contest" will most likely NEVER take place.

However it would be entertaining watching some people step to the plate and have their ass cash the check that their mouth has written.

#714229 - 10/30/11 08:39 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

However it would be entertaining watching some people step to the plate and have their ass cash the check that their mouth has written.

I take debit cards also....

#714231 - 10/30/11 08:41 PM Re: poacher! [Re: RowVsWade]
Big_Daddy
Unregistered

I take debit cards also....

rofl rofl

#714232 - 10/30/11 08:42 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

i understand they are just your typical 1300 dollar pistols, and theres many many others out there that are far nicer like Colts, and Coonans (not the greatest, but i like them), but they were my dads, and just like i wouldnt let someone use my Sage's, i wont let them shoot my dads guns...

people i know that are expierienced, yes, they can, and have shot them, but, i wouldnt just let some dude ive never met shoot them...

and why wont this happen? is Iris not game to play after all the BS hes already talked?

anyways, if it doesnt, let me know when you come down this way, me and my brother can bring a few toys to play with, wouldnt mind trying the 600 yard gongs open sight with the 03 and the 6.5 sweedish..

#714234 - 10/30/11 08:59 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
Big_Daddy
Unregistered

My comments are not directed at Irie or any other specific member.

People, all of them, love to talk about what would happen.

That is the beauty of the internet.

#714284 - 10/30/11 11:15 PM Re: poacher! [Re: The Moderator]
ColeyG Offline
Ranger Danger

Originally Posted By: parker
Weak arm only.

Some of us don't have a weak arm.

Strong side and support side only.

smile

EZ Thread Yarn Balls

#714291 - 10/30/11 11:22 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

the Eclipse Target II is, just about as sexy as any female could be..;)

#714359 - 10/31/11 11:55 AM Re: poacher! [Re: ]
NOFISH Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olalla, WA
Originally Posted By: Kanektok Kid
More pussies on this thread than on Sols hard drive.....
Carry on though

rofl rofl

Damn Stam!
Remember, Ask yourself "What would Stam do?" smile

#715106 - 11/02/11 09:07 PM Re: poacher! [Re: ColeyG]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Originally Posted By: ColeyG
Some of us don't have a weak arm.

+zing!

Good one!

rofl

PS. The "support side" happens to be the chicken wing side. It *is* effectively useless on dates as well a shooting tool! rofl

PPS. That reminds me of a drinking song we used to sing back in the fraternity. Feel free to sing along and add your own lyrics:

I once new a pirate named Gates,
Who danced on roller skates.
He slipped on his cutlass,
Leaving him nuttless,
And virtually useless on dates!

Oh.........Aye, yiegh, yiegh yiegh.....
Your mother swims after troops ships (and catches them!)
So here comes another verse, that's worse then the other verse,
so waltz me a round by my willy!

#715155 - 11/02/11 10:31 PM Re: poacher! [Re: The Moderator]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Thanks for that, Parker...sometimes I forget why I purposely chose a school without a greek system...thanks for the reminder wink

Fish on...

Todd

#715156 - 11/02/11 10:32 PM Re: poacher! [Re: Todd]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

TFF....

#715308 - 11/03/11 02:23 PM Re: poacher! [Re: RowVsWade]
Ketaman Offline
Parr

"He was confused over the difference between a Golden Retriever and a coyote" I like it. smile I knew of an old hunter from Utah that was suffering dementia of sorts and his family was REALLY concerned about him. His wife had their sons remove all his guns from the house cause he knew since it was fall it was time to get his yearly venison. Later that week his terrified wife called one of her sons and asked him to come over quick and help. He found his father sitting on the front porch proclaiming victory of his sucessful hunt. There in his front yard was his trophy. The neighbors cat pinned to the lawn by an arrow. Ooops. Sounds like your neighors should plant their own apple orchard and maybe a salt lick or two for good wildlife viewing opportunites. Where'd you say you live? Mason County?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Bob, Jerry Garcia, ReiterRat, Sky-Guy 
Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
CHUBS
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Carcassman), 1080 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13521
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645302 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |