Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#746197 - 03/09/12 05:56 PM been crying my eyes out since yesterday
lovetofish365 Offline
Hahahaha haha ha

Loc: Silverdale WA
today we had to put old ryelee down frown

dont read this if you think you will cry but i have to get some of it out

as much as i have said i cant stand that dog and his job was to piss me off, and i needed a break all the time from him i wish he was sitting next to me on the couch...it feels so lonely...no one to follow me around constantly wating for a treat, steping in front of me trying to trip me, wanting to go in and out, in and out, in and outside looking to see if tony was home from work yet...no mess in the laundry room from him knocking over his water dish on purpose every day, no food to step on with my bare feet...no dog choking cause he is laying on his back for us to scratch him till he chokes...its going to really suck when i finnally leave the house and have to come home to no dog sitting on the front porch wating for me...this totally sucks but he went so queitly and so peacefully...he was such a good dog...it just hurts too much...rest in peace ryelee frown

#746207 - 03/09/12 06:22 PM Re: been crying my eyes out since yesterday [Re: lovetofish365]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Friends come in all shapes and sizes. Sorry for your pain.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#746217 - 03/09/12 06:44 PM Re: been crying my eyes out since yesterday [Re: Jerry Garcia]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Hang in there. It does get better.

I still miss Kaiser though.

#746220 - 03/09/12 06:54 PM Re: been crying my eyes out since yesterday [Re: Jerry Garcia]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Originally Posted By: Jerry Garcia
Friends come in all shapes and sizes. Sorry for your pain.

+1, Sorry to hear, it's never easy to lose a friend.

#746226 - 03/09/12 07:06 PM Re: been crying my eyes out since yesterday [Re: ]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
I sure do know what you mean and what you are going thru. Keep yer chin up it does get better - slowly.

I'm gonna go give Tye a treat. He's been a pain in the aass all day.

#746230 - 03/09/12 07:21 PM Re: been crying my eyes out since yesterday [Re: Dave Vedder]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Hang in there. That's always a tough one.

I give it two months before you have a new canine pain in the arse to trip over. In the meantime, remember Ryelee fondly.

#746261 - 03/09/12 08:31 PM Re: been crying my eyes out since yesterday [Re: FleaFlickr02]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Ahhhhh, damn dog!
Some of our four footed friends end up being some of our closest. It does get better and you will remember all of his little quirks fondly.
All that have lost a friend grieve with you.

Fishy

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

I think name-calling is the right way to handle this one/Dan S

We're here from the WDFW and we're here to help--Uhh Ohh!

#746264 - 03/09/12 08:43 PM Re: been crying my eyes out since yesterday [Re: Somethingsmellsf]
lovetofish365 Offline
Hahahaha haha ha

Loc: Silverdale WA
thanks guys...the hubby and i went out for dinner...figured it would be eaiser to go out then to not trip over no dog in the kitchen ...we bought some carolyans (a irish cream) that was ryelees favorite...you have some of that and he would get pissed if he didnt get his own tiny bowl of some...figured we would both get good and drunk tonight...cancelled fishing tomorrow...we may just have to leave the house anyway...its to dang quiet hahaha...thanks for all the warm and fuzzy thoughts...it just sucks...im waiting for my hubby to really break down...maybe he has on his own but he wont tell me...it just sucks

#746266 - 03/09/12 08:48 PM Re: been crying my eyes out since yesterday [Re: lovetofish365]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
Yeah, I'm sure I'd be heartbroken too if my shadow, aka Cedar, passed. So sorry for your loss. It is tough, but you'll get through it.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#746269 - 03/09/12 09:26 PM Re: been crying my eyes out since yesterday [Re: Dogfish]
Katmai Guy Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Covington, WA
They're never gone, just not so much of a pain in the a$$ anymore. Went thru that in July, still get choked up when thiniking about him.(sniff)

#746272 - 03/09/12 09:47 PM Re: been crying my eyes out since yesterday [Re: Katmai Guy]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
We have 5 dogs buried in the field and three of those died within one year......all old, so it was their time, but yeah, it sucks. I now have two more.....yup pain in the butt.......love 'em to death.
It is one the very sad realities that they just don't live as long as we do. When you are ready, I hope you get another, or two. There are so many that need someone to love them.
Take care, Cheryl.

Here's a link that is always sweet pain....

My thoughts are with you.

#746281 - 03/09/12 10:27 PM Re: been crying my eyes out since yesterday [Re: ParaLeaks]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Sorry to hear.

Kruzer was my ol' pal....a Cheaspeake....lived to almost 17.
We fished and drank beer together.

If he's not in heaven waiting for me, I don't care to go.
Can hardly see the screen, but it's good to think of him.

#746313 - 03/10/12 01:48 AM Re: been crying my eyes out since yesterday [Re: ]
MikeH Offline
Spawner

Loc: Washington
Sorry for your loss. I will be devastated when or if my dog Willy goes before me.
Hang in there.

#746315 - 03/10/12 01:50 AM Re: been crying my eyes out since yesterday [Re: ]
jackiepoo Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: University Place Washington
Very sorry for your loss.

#746327 - 03/10/12 06:21 AM Re: been crying my eyes out since yesterday [Re: jackiepoo]
One Way Offline
Call me Sir

Loc: San Rafael, Ca. & Whidbey Isla...
I share your pain, losing a dog is losing a member of the family. it is hard but give it some time and it wont be so crushing.

#746348 - 03/10/12 11:31 AM Re: been crying my eyes out since yesterday [Re: One Way]
Carcassman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
Why have a dog, or cat, if it it isn't crushing to lose them? Had to put down our cat (a stray who wandered in and chose us after our other cat died) and our lab within a couple months last winter. Both from agressive cancers and at way too young an age.

It's not easy, but we will get others because life is so much better shared.

#746374 - 03/10/12 12:50 PM Re: been crying my eyes out since yesterday [Re: Carcassman]
j 7 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Your monitor
Always sad to hear when someone has lost their short term family members. Its definatley tougher to experience. It seems different as an adult though. When I lost my dog that I had through my bachelor years it was like I had lost a part of who I was. It felt like a small part of me went with him. A small mental photo album of my life at the time was attached to that dog. It was real hard to even look at pictures for awhile without getting a little misty eyed. Now those tears have turned to smiles and I enjoy my time with my current dogs just the same. Again, very sorry to hear. BTW how was the drink up?

j7 2012

#746404 - 03/10/12 04:31 PM Re: been crying my eyes out since yesterday [Re: j 7]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
I'm sorry for your loss - utterly heartbreaking. I too lost my best friend just over 1 year ago and I still miss him terribly. Probably always will...

Perhaps good ol' Jimmy Stewart put it best...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwGnCIdHQH0

Coincedentally, mine was name "Bo" as well. Named after my grandfather who taught me the love of the outsdoors, life and women. You can never replace the great ones - grandpas or dogs...:(

Hang in there Lovetofish - it takes time, but all wounds eventually heal....mostly....

NickD90

#746435 - 03/10/12 06:40 PM Re: been crying my eyes out since yesterday [Re: NickD90]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

The Rainbow Bridge Poem

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.
There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.
The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

- Albert Einstein.

#746451 - 03/10/12 07:25 PM Re: been crying my eyes out since yesterday [Re: NickD90]
donno Offline
The Cool kid

Loc: baker prairie
I'm very sorry to hear you lost a friend LTF. Time doesn't heal but it does make it easier to bear. May Ryelee rest in peace. :-(

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (No More Ice Fishin), 1153 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645373 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |