Page 19 of 21 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#760384 - 05/17/12 03:32 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: stlhead
Wrong again. He will have to prove it wasn't self defense. Just because you are scared of stuff doesn't give you the right to shoot.

Wrong again. When is it not fearing for your life if you have been knocked down and someone is sitting on your chest beating you. That would fall within the parameter of self-defense.

You RWWJ's are masters at making sh!t up.
"knocked down and someone is sitting on your chest beating you"
Where is there proof of this? There isn't. None. Zero. Nada.

#760388 - 05/17/12 03:46 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Yeah, you're right. Getting smacked in the nose probably wouldn't knock you down. Zimmerman was more than likely taking a little rest after stalking Martin and laid down on his back.

You can discount the witness statement and the police report while you're at it.

So you are saying a mysterious witness who saw the whole thing has stepped forward? Or are you making it up?

Seems you've never seen the instigator of a fight get more than he can handle.

#760393 - 05/17/12 03:58 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

If you hadn't forgotten, you would have remembered seeing posts and even the audio recording of the witness. Go back through this thread and find it. It isn't something new.

Speaking of proof, where's yours backing up your claim Zimmerman was the instigator?

The dispatchers recording is rock solid.

#760396 - 05/17/12 04:01 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: stlhead]
redhook
Unregistered

even if Zimmerman was stalking (you mean following) Martin, it doesnt give Martin the right to assault him... period...

#760415 - 05/17/12 05:37 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: redhook
even if Zimmerman was stalking (you mean following) Martin, it doesnt give Martin the right to assault him... period...

A) Stalking someone is illegal.
B) Martin had a right to stand his ground.
C) What proof do you have that it was MArtin who was the assaulter?
D) You guys make sh!t up.

#760417 - 05/17/12 05:39 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Wrong again. The dispatcher had zero knowledge of a fight or who was the instigator until after the fact. All she knew was Zimmerman was following Martin.

Nobody outside of the shooter and victim had any knowledge of a fight. Especially you. You make sh!t up.

#760422 - 05/17/12 05:43 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: stlhead]
redhook
Unregistered

no, Martin should have said what are you following me for? and then said, "im just going to my dads down the street"... but he didnt say that, and thats obvious...

there is tons of proof, like the fact that Zimmerman had ZERO damage to his hands, yet Martin had PLENTY of damage including torn skin on his knuckles... the fact that Martin didnt have any signs of facial trama, and Zimmerman had black eyes, a broken nose, and cuts on the back of his head...

the little sh!t thought he was being tough, whooped some a$$ and got shot.... thats why its a good idea to just keep your mouth shut, and dont start stuff with people.... if he would have just kept walking to his dads, with his MOUTH SHUT, he might still be on suspension from school right now... but hes not...

#760429 - 05/17/12 05:57 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

what are you Martins guardian angel?

where you there?

when was the last time you were in highschool?

where things different then?

did you have stupid tag names on twitter named "NoLimitNiqqa'?

do you even know what that means?

do you even know anything about No Limit?

i didnt think so...

#760431 - 05/17/12 06:01 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

heres a little reading you can do about one of the members of No Limit Records, a southern based rap label made in 1990... scroll down to the Steven Thomas case...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C-Murder

#760432 - 05/17/12 06:02 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

oh sh!t, i accidentally put an H in there... OOOPS..

didnt you spell FOR, FER yesterday?

seriously?

#760438 - 05/17/12 06:10 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

i put an H in where it shouldnt have been, and thats going to reflect my education and knowledge?

i would rather misspell a word, than be an ignorant retarded old bat, or some a$$hole that is probably living off his girlfriend all the while making false accusations of someone else doing it...

some peoples mutts....

#760448 - 05/17/12 06:24 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

Police had been called to The Retreat at Twin Lakes 402 times from January 1, 2011, to February 26, 2012.[50] Zimmerman was the caller on 12 of those calls in that time frame. Crimes committed at The Retreat in the year prior to Martin's death included eight burglaries, nine thefts, dozens of break-ins (at least one with a woman and infant upstairs) and one shooting. In September, Zimmerman was asked to head up a neighborhood watch. [50] The City of Sanford posted a "George Zimmerman 911 Call History" listing 46 calls by him between 2004 and the 2012 shooting.

402 times, in ONE year basically... that means that the place is HEAVILY populated with crime... would you want to know what someone who hasnt been seen as a regular around there was doing?

oh, and theres that lady that came up during a news thing, and said that "young black men" were the ones commiting the crimes....

oh yeah, guess what, she was black too...

and Aby, if you are working 40+ hours a week, how do you have the time to chase me around here all the time, and sit with your GF on the couch laughing?

stop lying...

oh, i made 40 dollars for 45 minutes of work today, tommorow will be another hundred for minor sh!t, like i said, what i do, is none of your business, if you want to keep it up, you will just make yourself look stupid in the end....

#760453 - 05/17/12 06:36 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

didnt mow a lawn retard, it was a fix on an irrigation system problem...

and im going to court for that ticket...

thats besides the point tho...

its really funny how everyone considers Martin just a "little kid"... if he would have shot Zimmerman, he would have been tried as an ADULT...smh, clueless...

#760455 - 05/17/12 06:39 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

a 10 zone irrigation system is hardly a "kink in a hose"... and mid 40s is hardly "old".... once again, Aby is talkin out of her a$$... get real ya putz....

#760457 - 05/17/12 06:43 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

that was just for today, i can easily make 200 a day if i did it for 6 hours, which should start in the summer when things start going crazy...

back to the case if you please...

#760461 - 05/17/12 06:53 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
If "ifs and buts" were candy and nuts, it would be Christmas every day of the year.

Time to start working on skills applicable for the other 9 monthes of the year, redhook.

#760480 - 05/17/12 07:57 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Left unsaid in all these irrelevant remarks is that the State must prove that Zimmerman did NOT act in self defense. Zimmerman is the defendant. He doesn't have to prove anything, altho his defense is bolstered by any admissible evidence indicating he did act in self defense. For all the noise about the case, it's still a game too close to call. Which is probably why, at least partly, charges were filed.

So far there's plenty for both sides to exploit. That Martin had skinned knuckles and Zimmerman didn't doesn't mean Martin attacked or assaulted Zimmerman. All we can know from that at this point is that Martin hit Zimmerman. We can't even know for sure that Zimmerman didn't hit Martin. Not every punch results in skinned knuckles. And posting about trace THC in Martin's blood only shows how willing some are to inject and use(?) irrelevant information. The stuff hangs around in the system nearly two weeks. Good thing you kooks aren't crime investigators.

#760482 - 05/17/12 08:05 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: Salmo g.]
redhook
Unregistered

THC can hang around in your body far longer than nearly 2 weeks, it all depends on body fat, and consumption... if Martin smoked every day, and quit, he would still have trace amounts over a month after quitting... if he had 100 pounds of body fat, that time would increase...

#760504 - 05/17/12 10:18 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

In any case, what is it you do at work?

He's pimped out 8 hours a day at the local gay bath house.

- Albert Einstein.

#760507 - 05/17/12 10:40 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
Salmonella Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: Abu-Loomis
If I remember correctly Hank, you've also posted that you walk to work. Or maybe it was riding a bike? Walking to work is actually pretty nice, it wakes me up in the morning so I'm ready to go when I get to work.

Don't fork with Hank's walking Abu, he built these thighs for pinching off the heads of pencil necked geeks.

LOL

Them streets of SF ain't for the timid....

laugh

You freakin guys crack me up....

chain

Page 19 of 21 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Cam, FisherJoe, Gettin-It-Wet, Krijack, Steelheadstalker
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
6 registered (Excitable Bob, SpoonFed, Carcassman, 20 Gage, snit, steely slammer), 1275 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |