Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 9 of 21 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#753644 - 04/14/12 12:55 AM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

What part of 6' 3" don't you understand? You seem to have fallen for the little kid coming back from buying some candy. crazy

Trayvon the little angel...dope dealer, thief and gangbanger. My heart goes out to the Parents, they seem like good people.

- Albert Einstein.

#753646 - 04/14/12 12:57 AM Re: Florida shooting [Re: Sol Duc]
redhook
Unregistered

aint the dad a member of the Black Panthers?... sure as sh!t as i am, i dont thin they care for "whitey" too much... you seen the tats on the dad yet either?

#753651 - 04/14/12 01:49 AM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I haven't heard any of that.

- Albert Einstein.

#753653 - 04/14/12 01:53 AM Re: Florida shooting [Re: Sol Duc]
redhook
Unregistered

not sure if he is actual Black Panthers, but the Bps but a hit out on Zimmerman... and the dad has heavy gang tatoos on is arms.. im sure you can scrounge some pics up showing them... and some of them are anti White.... good thing he wears a suit all the time now, dont wanna get that all blown up....

#753656 - 04/14/12 03:13 AM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I heard the Father was a Freemason.

- Albert Einstein.

#753658 - 04/14/12 04:40 AM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
Salman Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: redhook
where was the media coverage and outrage on the Channon Christian and Chris Newsome murders, the young white couple in Knoxville that was carjacked by 4 black men, and 1 black woman... Chris's penis was cut off, then he was shot 3 times, and set on fire, and CHannon was raped and then killed and put in garbage bags... Chris was also raped, and sodomized, CHannon was sodomized with a broken chair leg as well... yet the media didnt talk about it, and noone to this day really even knows or cares about it... i have my opinion on why that is, but i will keep it to myself...

What in the hell is this world coming to, why, and for how long? This kind of crap needs to stop, fast.

Edited by Salman (04/14/12 04:41 AM)

#753674 - 04/14/12 11:54 AM Re: Florida shooting [Re: Salman]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
Originally Posted By: Salman
where was the media coverage and outrage on the Channon Christian and Chris Newsome murders, the young white couple in Knoxville that was carjacked by 4 black men, and 1 black woman... Chris's penis was cut off, then he was shot 3 times, and set on fire, and CHannon was raped and then killed and put in garbage bags... Chris was also raped, and sodomized, CHannon was sodomized with a broken chair leg as well... yet the media didnt talk about it, and noone to this day really even knows or cares about it... i have my opinion on why that is, but i will keep it to myself...

What in the hell is this world coming to, why, and for how long? This kind of crap needs to stop, fast.

The answer is simple. Justice is a joke. Immatures without responsibility get you where we are.......know any?

#753683 - 04/14/12 01:29 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: Salman]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Black on White violence is not news worthy.

- Albert Einstein.

#753700 - 04/14/12 04:31 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: Sol Duc]
redhook
Unregistered

#753705 - 04/14/12 05:26 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

its not the tattoos per say, but how the hell do you get a bunch of tats, and gold teeth, at 17 years old?

also, No_Limit_N!gga, seriously? LOL... in case you dont know, hes not refering to "no limits", hes refering to No Limit, a southern based rap label, started by Master P, who did the majority of his crap from New Orleans Lousiana, and ALWAYS raps about selling drugs...

now i listen to rap, and have for quite some time now, but i sure as sh!t wont and dont do stupid things like give myself gay tag names like that... thats asking for trouble... funny how that account was deleted from Twitter as well... too bad the internet stores stuff and you cant fully delete it...

kids these days, take music way out of perspective, and turn it into stupid sh!t, like the songs told them to do it, or that they are advocating doing it... for the most part, its all just a cover to sell records, but there are idiots in the rap game that actually do stupid crap like rape, molestation, murder, robbery, ect...

heres a song by Master P, heard it many many times, used to have the CD, but if kids take it out of context, you can see what will happen... listen at your own risk..

Edited by redhook (04/14/12 05:26 PM)

#753708 - 04/14/12 05:51 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
now i listen to rap, and have for quite some time now,

Voluntarily?

Then that makes you a donkey.

Hope this helps........

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#753711 - 04/14/12 06:46 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
+ 1000

#753713 - 04/14/12 06:54 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

If they did, it could backfire on the defense. Is a plea for agg assault even an option on a murder 2 ?

- Albert Einstein.

#753715 - 04/14/12 07:11 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: Sol Duc]
redhook
Unregistered

i agree hank, the past is the past, but it can also show how the person was, or could have acted during the confrontation... Trayvon was only at his dads house because he was suspended from school for 10 days due to being in an "unauthorized zone"... i was in highschool once myself, and find that a 10 day suspension is total bull crap in that case, and there is something else that happened... he also got in trouble for beating up a bus driver... while the past is the past, it still shows a pattern of behavior..

the 911 operator, told Zimmerman to stop following Martin, i highly doubt it was because they were afraid Zimmerman was going to do something, and rather, that a suspect could pose physical harm to him personally... he didnt listen, and got his [Bleeeeep!] kicked, and someone got shot... how he was shot, is the key in this tho... 10 feet away, saying FU to someone, cannot be an excuse for that, getting repeatedly punched in the face, in some states, warrants that... but as you said, its up to the jury to find out and decide... that poses another problem tho, as look at what happened and is happening all across this country due to this, how can they fully trust jurors to be completely unbiased in this case?

and, if he does get found innocent, or aquitted, watch the riots that erupt in Florida, and across the country due to this... if you thought Rodney King was bad, you have another thing comin....

#753720 - 04/14/12 07:42 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I bet the powder burns are going to be pretty important.

- Albert Einstein.

#753729 - 04/14/12 08:32 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: Sol Duc]
Salman Offline
Spawner

I think rap music is geared towards people with an iq under 50. So when you say that the lyrics mean nothing, they relly do to somebody.

Edited by Salman (04/14/12 09:40 PM)

#753742 - 04/14/12 10:24 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: Salman]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
rap/music = oxymoron

#753745 - 04/14/12 10:33 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Happy hour? grin

- Albert Einstein.

#753749 - 04/14/12 10:39 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: Sol Duc]
redhook
Unregistered

i dont know what the hell a boogle or a zoogle even is, and have no use for that information whatsoever anyways lol...

#753752 - 04/14/12 11:03 PM Re: Florida shooting [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

what i read determines how smart i am? well sh!t, i must be a genius then, i have books, and have read about Philo, Plato, Socrates and the Socratic Schools, St Augustine, St. Thomas of Aquinas, Ignatius of Loyola and way too much other crap, that honestly, i dont NEED to know either....

and i know all about the Black Swan, and Talebs interpretation on humans, just never read it, nor care to...

Page 9 of 21 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 20 21 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Al Gore, czer, Robb92, wallyw
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1174 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |