Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#754577 - 04/18/12 06:01 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: ]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Yup. So one could say that by far the legislation that had the largest impact on gun ownership was pushed through by Republicans.

BTW before he was under Reagan he was under Rumsfeld.

#754578 - 04/18/12 06:05 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

you guys are seeming to forget, even tho i mentioned it, is that he is a Child Molester/Pedophile as well... Courtney Love said that the Spooge went down on her, and she went down on him, when she was 12......

he was 28....

plus, he tried to get his girlfriends parents to give him custody of her, so he could bang her without getting in trouble....

she was 17....

FVCK TED!!

#754579 - 04/18/12 06:06 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: stlhead]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

Saw Ted on a talk show years ago and he was asked why he killed way more than a family could eat. He justifies it because he and his friends "donate the meat to charity".

#754580 - 04/18/12 06:07 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: stlhead]
redhook
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: stlhead
Yup. So one could say that by far the legislation that had the largest impact on gun ownership was pushed through by Republicans.

BTW before he was under Reagan he was under Rumsfeld.

the incident just so happened to be directed towards Republicans.... Democrats (Clintons) passed it into law... Regan while he was a great president, was too consumed with the War On Drugs....

hows that one workin out?

#754583 - 04/18/12 06:12 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

oh im not giving her any credit... but facts are facts, she was still 12, and he was still 28... even if its 2 retards, its still illegal, immoral, and down right nasty...

#754585 - 04/18/12 06:15 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: ]
stlhead Offline
River Nutrients

"According to Sarah Brady, had a background check been conducted on Hinckley, it could have detected some, or all, of this important criminal and mental health history.[6]

Sarah Brady, Jim's wife, became active in the gun control movement a few years after the shooting. She joined the Board of Handgun Control, Inc. (HCI) in 1985 and later became its Chair in 1989. Two years later, she became Chair of the Center to Prevent Handgun Violence, HCI's 501(c)(3) sister organization.

On February 4, 1987, the Brady Act was introduced in the U.S. Congress for the first time. Sarah Brady and HCI made the passage of the bill their top legislative priority.[7] In a 1991 editorial, President Reagan opined that the Brady Act would provide a crucial "enforcement mechanism" to end the "honor system" of the 1968 Gun Control Act and "can't help but stop thousands of illegal handgun purchases."[8]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brady_Handgun_Violence_Prevention_Act

#754587 - 04/18/12 06:21 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

thats not funny... Kurt was a great guy, with some serious problems...

if i was married to Courtney, i probably would have shot myself by now anyways... i couldnt bare to know my wife had sex with Nugent...

#754594 - 04/18/12 06:37 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I don't know what dumbass made up the rule that you have to be a right wing nutcase to own guns, and that you have to constantly be ascairt of someone stealing them away from you if you own guns.

I'm neither a right wing nutcase, nor am I afraid of someone grabbing my guns...and I'm definitely not giving any money to a fear-mongering money grubbing POS organization like the NRA...and even without using much in the way of logic or reasoning, and disregarding the fear mongering and pussification of America, just look at the droolers and mouth breathers cheering Nugent on at the NRA convention...that should be a good enough reason to never be anywhere near that organization, lest someone think you might be one of those drooling mouth breathers, too.

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. Some of you clearly are.

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#754596 - 04/18/12 06:40 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

And, as pointed out above, arguably the most draconian of firearms control laws ever passed, the Brady Bill, was passed with the 100% support of Ronald Reagan, and signed by him with a smile on his face and a hug for Mrs. Brady.

As noted before, with his tax policies and gun control activities Ronald Reagan wouldn't make it out of a primary fight with a TeaBagger to be the Republican Representative from District 23 in Bumfuck, Alabama.

Right wingers invoke Reagan like they invoke Christ...early, often, and with total disregard for what either of them actually stood for.

It would be funny if it weren't so sad.

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. It's still kinda funny.

#754597 - 04/18/12 06:44 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: Todd]
Salmonella Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: Salmonella
Gun control and hunting.
Nothing else.

Which party poses more of a threat, in other words, of which party has drafted more anti gun or anti hunting legislation.

Democrats or Republicans?

Originally Posted By: Todd
I don't know what dumbass made up the rule that you have to be a right wing nutcase to own guns, and that you have to constantly be ascairt of someone stealing them away from you if you own guns.

I'm neither a right wing nutcase, nor am I afraid of someone grabbing my guns...and I'm definitely not giving any money to a fear-mongering money grubbing POS organization like the NRA...and even without using much in the way of logic or reasoning, and disregarding the fear mongering and pussification of America, just look at the droolers and mouth breathers cheering Nugent on at the NRA convention...that should be a good enough reason to never be anywhere near that organization, lest someone think you might be one of those drooling mouth breathers, too.

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. Some of you clearly are.

Still not an answer Todd.

You can call a friend if you need to....

#754599 - 04/18/12 06:47 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: Salmonella]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

You mean when you asked me who was the biggest threat to gun ownership?

I told you...neither party, because guns aren't going anywhere...but if you want to go by past performance (which I realize isn't nearly as fun as the NRA's made up conspiracies), you'd have to say the Republican Party, since they are the ones who championed the Brady Bill, the toughest gun control law to date.

Too confusing?

Fish on...

Todd

#754601 - 04/18/12 06:52 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

N...ugent's
R...eally an
A...sswipe.

These are fun smile

Fish on...

Todd

#754602 - 04/18/12 06:55 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: Todd]
redhook
Unregistered

the Republicans may have initiated it, but the Democrats signed it into law.... so if you really want to get technical, both parties are involved...

#754603 - 04/18/12 06:57 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

It doesn't really matter...there ain't nobody...from either party...who's going to be grabbing your guns...nobody.

The NRA has to gin up the fear to get money, plain and simple...and there's plenty of inherent fear out there for them to gin up, apparently.

Fish on...

Todd

#754621 - 04/18/12 08:50 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

they are only grabbable in Cali, not it Washington, all guns listed are perfectly legal to own, being that they arent fully automatic...

#754625 - 04/18/12 09:08 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Maybe they need a "CRA", then...and to stop the retarded rhetoric about the Obama Administration grabbing guns.

Besides being factually bogus, it's not nice to lie to people who are gullible enough to believe it and send you their money to "save them" from a made up threat.

Fish on...

Todd

#754635 - 04/18/12 09:39 PM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

I kinda agree with that...but I think gun owners themselves are their own biggest enemies, and the NRA is just a bunch of money grubbers taking advantage of that situation.

Fish on...

Todd

#754653 - 04/19/12 12:21 AM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: Todd]
Iwant2fish Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Whatcom County
Originally Posted By: Todd
Yes, really. Guns aren't going anywhere, no matter what anyone says, and especially no matter what the NRA says.

We have the 2nd Amendment, I'm assuming you're aware of it.

Fish on...

Todd

Really, maybe you should ask the people from New Orleans after Katrina about that.

or the people of CA, MA, NYC,or D.C.

#754656 - 04/19/12 01:08 AM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: Iwant2fish]
Steelheadman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Poulsbo, WA,USA
The secret service was trying to pawn off some Columbian hookers on Ted. Trying to cover their tracks. That's my theory.

#754657 - 04/19/12 01:19 AM Re: Ted Nugent suffers from brain damage [Re: Iwant2fish]
Illyrian Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Spokane, wa
Don't try to mess up Odd with real occurences. He likes to stay on
his box of asswipe and rant against the NRA and anyone who believes
that Obummy and company wouldn't register then take your guns
if they could get away with it.

He also won't tell you that Nugent must have been a student of
Jerry Lee Lewis .
So much gray matter and so little in it. Sad.

Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1343 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |