Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#768756 - 06/27/12 12:21 AM Re: FAIL!! ***** [Re: SundayMoney]
redhook
Unregistered

since this is now not even about anything... and now about money...

anyone know anything about art on this thread? statues, books, lithos?

want some Cezanne work, or Van gough work, Botaccelli maybe? ask and you shall recieve...

#768762 - 06/27/12 12:33 AM Re: FAIL!! [Re: Sol Duc]
redhook
Unregistered

SD,

its a 99 that i bought in 2000, financed, total was 28+k...paid off 5 years ago... during that time frame, i put a 5k dollar rear in it, a 2700 dollar cam and ignition system into the already built 4.3 HO... other crap performance wise... the tires run anywhere between 400 and 1000 dollars a peice depending on brand, im on my 3rd SET, it did have a 2k dollar stereo system that has since been removed (doesnt count towards price tho as its a fun thing, not a nessecity)... motor itself would run 2500 long block, then to get it where i was would require another 2 grand, then, install...tranny did slip a couple times before the block cracked, and its been sitting, so a tranny would likely come too... ah, its a 99 reg cab short bed with a 4 inch supension and a 2 inch body lift... had the fiberglass painted tonnaue cover but left it at my old house after we moved... stupid...

Marsha, dont be afraid of the charger, its only there if you need it... plus they just sound cool, especially the twin screws...:)

#768764 - 06/27/12 12:37 AM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Good luck getting back on the road, how did you manage to crack the block?

- Albert Einstein.

#768767 - 06/27/12 12:40 AM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Chuck S.
Originally Posted By: redhook
if that is what you got from that then you are a complete moron Chuck...

Do you really want this argument?

You dont own a car, you dont have a job, you have no retirement, no dental, no medical blah blah blah.

Step back and "think" for once for christs sakes.

lets talk about this "moron" theory you wish to start rofl

Go back and for once read the stupid horsesh!t you typed and then actually use the little bird turd of a brain of yours and type something that makes sense.

She reacted in the moment dumb [Bleeeeep!] ... that is called human, you know, "fight or flight", ever hear of that emotion? I figure with all the amazing sh!t you have accomplished this would be your ego.\

Wishing her ill for her actions means you support the diptards who attacked her. Congrats?

I bet you feel she deserved it too ... dont you?

Fk'n open your eyes for once. JFC

you just made me pee a little bit lol... did you read in the story that "alledgedly" they hit her in the face with a milkshake... uhhh, yeah, im pretty sure that one would know if they were hit in the face, of all places, with a milkshake...

remember the crazy bitch from McDonalds that said she won the lottery, then said she lied about it...

likely the same scenario, just with no lottery...

i thought it was funny someone would do that... and that fight or flight sh!t has nothing to do with it lol... also shes probaly 1, Annie Oakely for throwin that there bag into the window of an oncoming car with that accuracy, or 2 since shes in Cali, she is Joe Montana to be able to throw that purse into the window of a car moving away from her after just having a milkshake thrown in her face... kinda like the throw to Clark...

its all horsesh!t that is funny as all hell...

#768769 - 06/27/12 12:43 AM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA

#768771 - 06/27/12 12:47 AM Re: FAIL!! [Re: Direct-Drive]
redhook
Unregistered

no DD i am not a troll... like ive said to everyone, post up sh!t just like they do, hoping to BS and talk about it... the people jump on there trolling me... im not the troll...

dont respond, its as simple as that right?

have some fun, and im still serious about the art stuff if anyone knows anything about it... i can post some pics of stuff if you want wink

#768779 - 06/27/12 01:11 AM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Only a bonafide Piscatard would have a $28k truck with another $12k in it that doesn't run because it needs a new engine and transmission, altho it does have a $2k stereo. Can't make this sh!t up! Redhook, yer dummer than anyone I've ever known or met, and I grew up in hillbilly country where there were some Neanderthals. But they were geniuses compared to what you bring to the table.

As for Subie Outbacks, I have a 2000 that just turned 170k mi, and it runs just fine. Why doesn't yours? What is it that you have 3 rigs that can't move under their own power? Do you even begin to recognize the dipshitedness of that?

#768784 - 06/27/12 01:15 AM Re: FAIL!! [Re: Salmo g.]
redhook
Unregistered

Salmo, there you go again not reading...

Suby has 69000 miles on it, and runs like a TOP... never once said it was broke, infact, i said we drive that instead...

my truck, will be sold...

the Explorer, gets a battery if we need it, or i sell it...

#768785 - 06/27/12 01:16 AM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
dont respond, its as simple as that right?

Please practice what you preach.......

#768790 - 06/27/12 01:19 AM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

oh yeah, i also said "stereo, that has since been removed"...

didnt catch that either did ya?

just found a Seattle PI paper from 1925 that i got on the last job with my dad... not worth dick but is cool, and i remember the day...

as for interest in evyerone about my truck, i was already in talks about making it a mud truck with a big block in it... and that still is an option... another 10 grand into it, and i would be up there...

basically, mind your own buisness, because others buisness is none of yours...

#768794 - 06/27/12 01:32 AM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

yeah i remember the day in 1925 you stupid assinine retard.. whats your deal Chuck, why all weird?

ficticious truck? i posted a link in the Red Tide thread with me DRIVING THE TRUCK... before it had the new shoes, and work done... but again, you just form some gay a$$ opinion about someone without actually soaking it all in...

congrats?

#768796 - 06/27/12 01:35 AM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

#768797 - 06/27/12 01:38 AM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Are you the one with the pierced eyebrow?

- Albert Einstein.

#768799 - 06/27/12 01:44 AM Re: FAIL!! [Re: Sol Duc]
redhook
Unregistered

no, that is one of my good friends Josh, he filmed the video..im the one at 1:10 ish with all the golds on his fist ... it was only a month or so after my dad died... i was dumb, but still bling it out every now and then wink

#768800 - 06/27/12 01:58 AM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

here is another vid filmed by him with my good buddy Nic in it as well... if you remember the last home game of the Mariners in the Kingdome, you will remember a streaker... Nic is that dude...;)

http://www.myspace.com/video/aka/streak-da-pizza-delivery-guy/16464913

#768801 - 06/27/12 02:06 AM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
Sky-Guy Offline
The Tide changed

Loc: Everett
You guys (other than Redhook) ever see the proverbial idiot that keeps talking stupid because people keep talking to him and he thinks people like him because of all the attention?

...yeah.

#768802 - 06/27/12 02:09 AM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
inb4clive
Unregistered

oh abby, and you are just some punk [Bleeeeep!] that can't even get a deckhand job lol. also pray tell where that pic is of you snowballing essential dna from a vhawk caught chum? sounds interdasting

#768803 - 06/27/12 02:13 AM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

SG thats not fair...

im not an idiot, im just younger than you, and my terminology, typing style and usage of words may not agree with you...

people wann act dumb, i cant act dumb too... i didnt ASK to have what i have, know what, or who i know, or any of it... for all i care, take everything including my underwear, and give me my dad and best friend back....

i can re build, its not an issue..

#768804 - 06/27/12 02:15 AM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
inb4clive
Unregistered

SG thats not fair...

im not an idiot, im just younger than you, and my terminology, typing style and usage of words may not agree with you...

people wann act dumb, i cant act dumb too... i didnt ASK to have what i have, know what, or who i know, or any of it... for all i care, take everything including my underwear, and give me my dad and best friend back....

i can re build, its not an issue..

ok im out. most beta response ever. [Bleeeeep!] you and abigal

#768805 - 06/27/12 02:18 AM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
IdahoSH Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: On the Rogue
BadAss truck BWP

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
5 registered (wolverine, Carcassman, No More Ice Fishin, steely slammer, 1 invisible), 1166 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645373 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |