Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#768970 - 06/27/12 10:04 PM Re: FAIL!! ***** [Re: ]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Originally Posted By: Hankster

That thing is the star of this vid, pay attention kiddies.

#768971 - 06/27/12 10:06 PM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
One attaches that leader to the handle on a Clorox bottle.......

Take a long line...about a mile of 1/4 rope. Starting at one end, tie the 1/4 rope off to either small block Chevy engine, a chunk of concrete with some form of metal loop in it, or anything heavy. Kerplunk that weight down on the river bottom. Work your way up stream. Every 100 yards or so, take yer Clorox bottle with the above leader attached to it and clip it on yer line. Do that for about a mile or so.

Go home. Drink some shine. Eat some hog and in the morning after the hang over wears off and you've gotten off your sister (be careful not to crush her shmokes!), hop in the boat and find where your line started.

Oh crap. Forgot to mention to use a 5-gallon bucket (with a lid, dumbass), to mark where your anchor is. Oh well, looks at the trees and opossums and you'll find the spot where you dropped your anchor. Dive down and get it. If it's too heavy, grab the line ya nincompoop and come on in the boat.

Follow the line to your first Clorox bottle. If she's a standing still, hit your buddy in the back of the head and tell him he [Bleeeeep!] up on baiting the hook and bring that [Bleeeeep!] back on in the boat. If you come across one that's doing the weave dance back and forth in the water, you got a good un! Grab that bottle and hang on, woooowheee! Be ready with the net, the bat, and the Glock pistol (recently recovered from repo). If it's just weavin' and moving in the water, it's likely just a bass, carp, catfish, snapping turtle, or maybe even a beaver. All thems can be handled with the net, your hands, or a gaff.

However, if'n you come across a Clorox bottle and she goes under, more then likely you gots a gator. Couple things you can do at this point:

a) Go home. Pussy.
b) Make your good buddy driving the boat get it. Probably not realistic as I'm the only one in the clan so far who has thought of that idea.
c) Use your gaff to snag the Clorox bottle, grab hold, hang on, and WOOOOWHHHHEEEE - that damn gator's gonna be pissed! Shoot it! Shoot the damn gator! Right between the eyes, ya moron!

Wait? What? Sockeye in MA10? Yeah, I know how to do that too.....

rofl

#768973 - 06/27/12 10:25 PM Re: FAIL!! [Re: The Moderator]
redhook
Unregistered

heres the rod...

bottom 2 peices go together to make it a 8'4" rod, top peice goes in to make it a 6" rod... from the 30s, possibly late 20s, dont know what the emblem means either, its kinda worn off anyways... each peice is 38 inches long...

#768978 - 06/27/12 10:36 PM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

train wreck? maybe, but it wasnt my doing... thanks Chick...

that stupid Pink was probably 3 pounds... im pretty good on weight guessing..

oh yeah, like i said, it was a joke... you obviously dont get jokes...

#768981 - 06/27/12 10:45 PM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Guess the weight of this one ?

- Albert Einstein.

#768982 - 06/27/12 10:46 PM Re: FAIL!! [Re: Sol Duc]
redhook
Unregistered

easy 460...

#768986 - 06/27/12 10:50 PM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

typo I and U are directly next to each other, and honestly i dont care to correct my typing in any way if you are going to be an a$$hole...

you know dick...

#768989 - 06/27/12 11:00 PM Re: FAIL!! [Re: Sol Duc]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Guess the weight of this one ?

FRONT BUTT!

#768991 - 06/27/12 11:03 PM Re: FAIL!! [Re: fish4brains]
redhook
Unregistered

So can I Chuck, I don't need to prove myself to anyone. I already have done this before. You really don't have to read it if you don't want to.

Simple as that.

#768992 - 06/27/12 11:07 PM Re: FAIL!! [Re: fish4brains]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

laugh

- Albert Einstein.

#768993 - 06/27/12 11:08 PM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

also Chuck its You're, not Your, Mr. Grammatica...

#768995 - 06/27/12 11:14 PM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

and you can Zing that sh!t all the way to Miami...

Dan, can i get a AzingMen? or am i not worthy yet?

#769001 - 06/27/12 11:36 PM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

next time you try to attack someone Chick, make sure you know what your typing... otherwise its an epic FAIL on your part...

#769003 - 06/27/12 11:39 PM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
Coho Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Muk
I will give you 35cent for the quarter if you include everything else- keep the girlfriend

#769008 - 06/27/12 11:45 PM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

You're (<<<<< see that) right Chuck, I would'nt know fail, because I'm not a failure...

you gonna keep pitchin?

#769012 - 06/27/12 11:50 PM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

Chuck you're (<<<< again) about as tall as a tee, who the hell are you trying to clown on lol... lolZZZZZIIIIINNNNGGGG

#769017 - 06/27/12 11:55 PM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

enough of that sh!t.... its the internet, people are a$$holes on the internet...

seriously tho.. if anyone knows of anything of these pics and such, let me know... i will also do what Parker told me to do...

so, anyone want a Ruby Cross? lol yeah ... never mind... unless your serious...;)

#769019 - 06/28/12 12:08 AM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

BWP those pics werent even the tip of the berg... i have hundreds, Renoir, Botacelli, Michalangelo, Van Gogh, Cezanne, Monet, DeLacroix, one specifically on the "French Impressionists", rough estimate, 2-400 plates... some large, some small, some of the Michelangelo stuff is kinda big, but not color...

ill see what i can figure out with an appraisal, i need to find a reputable one tho, regardless of the cost...

#769023 - 06/28/12 12:17 AM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

today, nothing, didnt have anything to do today... tommorow, got sh!t i gotta do, friday im gonna hit the river...

why, you wanna come fishing?

#769028 - 06/28/12 12:27 AM Re: FAIL!! [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

you dont worry about me Jake, you worry about yourself alright...

Chuck, stock in the Baby Gap doesnt equate to anything "network".... starting to rage like an attack Min Pin... chill out dude jeeeezzzuss

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1331 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |