Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#779228 - 08/16/12 12:15 AM Re: A quiet Skok opener.... ***** [Re: ]
bankbum Offline
Spawner

Omg! Idk what draws me to these threads involving RedHook. But can I have my 15 minutes back? Please?

Reading a thread involving RH is like listening to navigation in a different language. Sure you start out in the right direction...but you're destined to take a wrong turn within the first block

#779229 - 08/16/12 12:22 AM Re: A quiet Skok opener.... [Re: bankbum]
redhook
Unregistered

im like crack, you just cant get enough of me can you?

im going to say this once, and only once...

i WILL leave this site, on my own, if you people dont quit with your antics... i have ZERO problem with that... anywhere i go, you will chase me just as usual.. because its YOU that has the issues, not me...

some of you idiots are ruining fishing for me with words you know nothing about... anyone that uses the word Flosser without having atleast 15 years of fishing under their belt should be banned from the internet... because you are just a trendy high school bitch that uses crap they heard from someone else... KNOCK IT OFF...

dont push me if you enjoy reading crap i post, because im not kidding here... and if you dont care or have something to say about it, feel free to shut the fvck up, because honestly, i dont give a rats a$$ what you think about me...

its YOU ruining this, not me, start talkin sh!t, im gonna get upset... period...

#779232 - 08/16/12 12:29 AM Re: A quiet Skok opener.... [Re: ]
tailout terror Offline
Eyed Egg

Wow! had to register just to talk to the legend, RH. Why so angry all the time, RH? Thanks for the good reads over the last couple of months. Okay, now that I've introduced myself, continue..... Got my two fish on the skok two days ago before the bozos showed up. Good times. We watched the circus after the three of us had 6 fish on the bank for bout' an hour. By 8:00 there were 86 people gathered around us for some fine, serene, aesthetically pleasing fishing.... I pooped in the river shortly after then left.

#779233 - 08/16/12 12:29 AM Re: A quiet Skok opener.... [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
lol

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#779235 - 08/16/12 12:30 AM Re: A quiet Skok opener.... [Re: tailout terror]
tailout terror Offline
Eyed Egg

Oh, P.S. Don't call the warden on me for pooping. I heard that's frowned upon down there.

#779236 - 08/16/12 12:33 AM Re: A quiet Skok opener.... [Re: ]
deerlick Offline
Spawner

Loc: around
goodbye flosser, snagger, ripper, line bump bite guy. go back to ur moms basement nd google up another fishing website to get pissed at and leave or be banned from. nobody likes what ur posts, what dont u understand about that. can u tell us your next username now instead of later, just for the slow to pick up on sooner than later next go around

#779237 - 08/16/12 12:35 AM Re: A quiet Skok opener.... [Re: ]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: redhook
i like crack
...PERIOD...

fixed that for you dumbass

btw..why the hell was i even dealing with this thread..none of you other bastards where telling me of the thread on the dark side with redhook making a ass outta himself on the bean bag...AND CAR PLATE issues?? now i cant even post cause its locked..

oh wait..i can

'redkook...why dont YOU stop calling people names and whining about it on the internet...if you see something illegal happening YOU SHOULD CALL THE AUTHORITIES and stop bad mouthing them on the internet...they are just stealing stuff like you, just because they are doing it differently than you doesnt mean you can call them out on it here on the net...

just shut the F@ck up and protect "all that you have" stop whining about it here wasting all our time....

if you are soooo damn smart why dont you listen to yourself?

..maybe cause your head is so far up your a$$ that the knowledge you spew just sounds like crap????

JFC! (did i do it right chucks?)

#779239 - 08/16/12 12:36 AM Re: A quiet Skok opener.... [Re: ]
gvbest Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Silverdale, WA
im like crack, you just cant get enough of me can you?

im going to say this once, and only once...

i WILL leave this site, on my own, if you people dont quit with your antics... i have ZERO problem with that... anywhere i go, you will chase me just as usual.. because its YOU that has the issues, not me...

some of you idiots are ruining fishing for me with words you know nothing about... anyone that uses the word Flosser without having atleast 15 years of fishing under their belt should be banned from the internet... because you are just a trendy high school bitch that uses crap they heard from someone else... KNOCK IT OFF...

dont push me if you enjoy reading crap i post, because im not kidding here... and if you dont care or have something to say about it, feel free to shut the fvck up, because honestly, i dont give a rats a$$ what you think about me...

its YOU ruining this, not me, start talkin sh!t, im gonna get upset... period...

So now you are trying to dictate how long someone has to fish before they can use a term? Someone can learn to fish from someone who teaches them how to do it ethically and know what and who is flossing in a season or two, so how about you go [Bleeeeep!] yourself. You have to be the biggest idiot on this board and the funny thing is you don't see it and keep posting.
I am beginning to think you had the cord wrapped around your throat as you passed down the canal during birth.

Edited by gvbest (08/16/12 12:43 AM)

#779240 - 08/16/12 12:39 AM Re: A quiet Skok opener.... [Re: On The Swing]
tailout terror Offline
Eyed Egg

On the Swing,
I watched your video yesterday "as a lurker" and loved it. Very well done. Forgive me if this was already posted but are you running a go pro or contour? I recently came across a contour roam and am thoroughly pleased with it.... Got some ridiculous tail-walking action from recent summers...... Good visuals for cold winter days.... Keep the videos comin', man! Extremely well done. Especially like the "thank you for giving your life" to the fish thing.... Way cool....

#779241 - 08/16/12 12:40 AM Re: A quiet Skok opener.... [Re: On The Swing]
redhook
Unregistered

you call me slow and use "u" and "ur".... you dont like what i post because im REAL, and it might even piss you off because you know im right, but you cant say it....

OTS, i thought you would have kept your mouth shut by now... now im pissed...

your statement that i highlighted is exactly that... you were illegally fishing, after catching your 1st 2 fish, and you likely released them, and tried for larger fish, because there was noone around to see you... but you are too stupid to not slip up while you type, because you were too busy trying to glorify your fishing technique and glorify the fvckin Skokomish river...

you fail...

i may just go to the Skok this weekend, and if i see you, and you even so much as catch a 3rd fish, i will see to it that you go to jail for poaching... even if you keep it or not, its still the same IMO, at the least, it will be illegally fishing after the limit has been attained, wether kept or not... you should have kept your wannabe elitist fake azz mouth shut while you had the chance... im done with you, remember what i just said...

have fun...

#779242 - 08/16/12 12:46 AM Re: A quiet Skok opener.... [Re: ]
tailout terror Offline
Eyed Egg

Wow..... RH, seriously, you need to think about what you post. I think that the fact that you take things so literally is what "pisses you off." I'm sure you're a great guy but seriously, man, lighten up. I'm also confident that if you inform a warden that a "bobber" guy let a couple fish go before he bonked the others he'd chuckle a bit, legal or not.....Just sayin....

#779243 - 08/16/12 12:48 AM Re: A quiet Skok opener.... [Re: ]
SundayMoney Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Everett

i may just go to the Skok this weekend,

Bullshiat

You can't get your girlfriend to drive you to Seattle to get a priceless work of art appraised,but now you're gonna get her to drive you all the way down to the Skokomish?

#779244 - 08/16/12 12:53 AM Re: A quiet Skok opener.... [Re: SundayMoney]
gvbest Offline
Repeat Spawner

RH- like I said before you are a God damn idiot, It would be a ticket for the king after a limit not going to jail. God damn stop huffing paint and posting.

#779245 - 08/16/12 12:57 AM Re: A quiet Skok opener.... [Re: gvbest]
redhook
Unregistered

who the hell are you Dr Phil? are you a WDFW cop too?

SHUT UP...

im sick and tired of you fvcking IDIOTS dictating what someone else needs to do because you have fished for 5 years and think just because you read a book or 2 you are as good as the author because you caught a couple fish...

do you even see what you idiots brought this too, and what ive said?

#779246 - 08/16/12 01:02 AM Re: A quiet Skok opener.... [Re: ]
tailout terror Offline
Eyed Egg

Like I said, why so angry? Gonna catch a couple dime kings in the AM tomorrow morning, keep my mouth shut, and watch you get pissed tomorrow night. Kinda becoming a nightly routine and I'm diggin it!

#779248 - 08/16/12 01:06 AM Re: A quiet Skok opener.... [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
J-T!tty-FC

Edited by Jason B (08/16/12 01:06 AM)

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#779249 - 08/16/12 01:08 AM Re: A quiet Skok opener.... [Re: tailout terror]
gvbest Offline
Repeat Spawner

RH calling people idiots is a perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black. Maybe your GF can drop you off at the puke tomorrow on her way to work so you can attempt to floss a king and then she can pick you up on her way home and buy you dinner.

#779250 - 08/16/12 01:10 AM Re: A quiet Skok opener.... [Re: gvbest]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: gvbest
RH calling people idiots is a perfect example of the pot calling the kettle black. Maybe your GF can drop you off at the puke tomorrow on her way to work so you can attempt to floss a king and then she can pick you up on her way home and buy you dinner.

Whoah.....Suddenly I am totally jealous of rh.......

......j/k

Maybe it's amphetamines.

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
free time, greenlayoid, Kokanee Kids, Lisa Tyree, SpinyRay
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (Carcassman, 20 Gage), 974 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14489
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63783 Topics
645426 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |