RB3 Offline
Repeat Spawner

PS. You should've told him that you can't spell Wimp without the MP smile

#782813 - 09/03/12 10:01 AM Re: found em... [Re: ]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
What about a cavalry assault ?
An old Jeep, all that crowd control gear and mebbe a Zoro outfit.

#782815 - 09/03/12 10:17 AM Re: found em... [Re: Direct-Drive]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
I can hear the stories to the grandkids now......"Back in 2012 when me and ol' Sgt. Bragg of the famous African Campaign planned an assault on the former Mount Tweaker, now renamed RedHook Mount ............"

#782860 - 09/03/12 02:20 PM Re: found em... [Re: ParaLeaks]
RB3 Offline
Repeat Spawner

If the police can't respond, watch the first two season of McGyver and The A-Team. There in lies all the answers and plans to any issues,problems, or events you may encounter. But I ain't getting on no damn plane.

#782866 - 09/03/12 02:42 PM Re: found em... [Re: RB3]
redhook
Unregistered

some of your guys comments are flat out hillarious...i have zero problem with that either, but in actuality, its not funny at all... its annoying, frustrating, and just flat out ridiculous... i wouldnt wish any of this crap on anyone... hopefully tommorow this detective gets this dealt with before they start punching locks out on the cars around here...

when i was told that it was a violation of the Constitution to enter the property, even with probable cause, i had said to my friend and the dispacher "well someone should re write that part then", they both got a laugh out of it, and, kinda agreed... it wont happen tho, it will never happen... if they catch them in the act of doing something, then there is nothing the property owner can do i guess... but i doubt hes just going to come out of the woods with a big bag of fresh cooked dope...

he might just be getting started, i dont know, im not a meth cook... but it looks like hes building a shack to cook in to me, that nice MDF would make a great smooth counter top for doing your sh!t on one would think...

#782874 - 09/03/12 03:23 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
RB3 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Get a game cam...

#782878 - 09/03/12 03:34 PM Re: found em... [Re: RB3]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Enemy positions and strength need to be verified.
I recommend aerial surveillance prior to the assault.

Maybe the neighbors would chip in for an RC helo and a camera ?
Might be able to rig it to drop skunk juice on them.

#782890 - 09/03/12 04:30 PM Re: found em... [Re: Direct-Drive]
redhook
Unregistered

i thought about a game cam, but dont those emit light from the LEDs prior to taking the picture? ive never used one...

funny you mentioned that DD, my buddy has 3 high end electric Heli's, that would be fun, but impossible...

his tent and that shack are under the tree canopy, you cannot see through it, even when you are under it you cant really see the sky ... theres tiny little openings, but nothing of any real visual value...probably around a week or so ago, there was a Huey in here at around 10 or so, it did 4 HARD circles, then shot off towards where he was at and then away... when it was turning i could see through the 2 doors and someone was in the area of where a door gunner would stand... i figured it was Ft Lewis but, at 10pm in the dark? it was almost as if they were looking for something, and someone had suggested that they may have been doing surveilance with heat imaging or something, so that could have made it a Police chopper, not sure, but it was weird to watch it happen right above .... it was probably 50 feet off the top of the trees, so it would put it at around 100-200 feet high, and was extremely loud... gotta love the thump of the Hueys...

me and Katie were sitting in my bedroom last night at around 11 watching some music videos, and all of a sudden, i started coughing and my nose started running, then she started coughing as well... turns out that the neighbors sprayed some of that sh!t i told them to get and the fan in my window brought it into the room... so that guy was right, its pretty nasty stuff, i would hate to be hit in the face with it...

its really woody up there, i had thought about getting the cheap 4 pack of window alarms with the magnets, and using 40 pound braid and setting trip wires up there to set the alarms off, they are 110 decibles and obnoxious as all hell... but im not even sure i want to put any more time or money into this, im tired of all of it, i just want it to end... i could always take the 200 pound stuff and tie a bunch of old hooks on it and set little trip/neck wires like that, probably wouldnt feel too good running into a bunch of 2/0 hooks in the middle of the night...

anyways, i think i may hit the river with a few friends later, i gotta do something to de stress myself, it really isnt that much fun anymore like it was the first couple days....

#782895 - 09/03/12 04:58 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
RB3 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Tweekers are ESA listed so make sure you debarb and no bait.

Its not that bad being sprayed,but everyone reacts different. It isn't pleasurable though.

#782896 - 09/03/12 04:59 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
snit Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Wenatchee, WA
I gotta say............that I have nothing to say...........speechless........wow..........

#782898 - 09/03/12 05:05 PM Re: found em... [Re: snit]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
200 lb braid and old hooks. Sounds like you plan to do some tweaker flossing.

#782899 - 09/03/12 05:08 PM Re: found em... [Re: stonefish]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: RB3
You should set up snares. I've seen Bear Grylls do it to rabbits. They aren't much different than tweekers.

rofl rofl

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#782907 - 09/03/12 05:39 PM Re: found em... [Re: Dan S.]
redhook
Unregistered

my girlfriend just ran up to the store, and low and behold heres little tweaker guy, ON ANOTHER BIKE... im sure he went and paid cash for it tho, since his other one has big a$$ slices through both sides of the tires...

tommorow cant come soon enough...

#782978 - 09/03/12 11:16 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

RH.....Many have been kind to you here.....now listen up. You are being an idiot! Quit with the posting of your vigilantism or YOU are going to wind up in jail. Knock it off!

(Chuck?....enter stage left)

#782980 - 09/03/12 11:23 PM Re: found em... [Re: ParaLeaks]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

Chuck is eating dinner..I am his understudy for now..

J......

F......

C......

#782981 - 09/03/12 11:25 PM Re: found em... [Re: On The Swing]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

LOL.....perfect....well done!

#782985 - 09/03/12 11:35 PM Re: found em... [Re: ParaLeaks]
redhook
Unregistered

Slab i think your misunderstanding... im not going back on that property as of now to do anything to him, but there is no law that says i cannot place things on OUR property.. its private, theres no reason to be back there, i could have hooks dangling from trees for ornaments and im not violating any law if someone gets injured back where they shouldnt have been...i was thinking the wires could be about 10 or so feet from the exit trails, they would run into them, and either pull the alarm off after hitting it, or run into some nasty a$$ old hooks and get cut up... i dont have much old hooks tho so i scratched that idea, the alarms are still an option depending on what i hear from the detective tommorow and how they are going to pursue this...

again, there is a reason ive never been arrested, nor to any sort of jail facility whatsoever...

OTS dont you have some fisherman to be yelling at?

#782988 - 09/03/12 11:39 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

You are wrong as rain, RH. You are liable......if someone steps in a trap, gets tangled in a pile of barbed wire, or bit by your dog.....you are liable....sign or no sign. Keep on the path you are on...you are headed for trouble....I won't say it again....you've been warned, buddy.

#782990 - 09/03/12 11:55 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
On The Swing Offline
Spawner

Redhook..i am yelling at a fishermen, its YOU!

seriously dude, with all of our rants at eachother put aside...you really should listen up and censor what you write sometimes, the bean bag idea was bad, the blank idea was bad, and now the hook mention?? I understand that you are going through some sh!t..and that sucks, i feel sorry, i really do, but dont go making the situation worse for yourself by thinking that these are good ideas..and certainly dont take it a step further by posting even the simple thought about it...it proves intent, and even tweekers can get a lawyer for things like what your describing on YOUR property..

as said b4, with all the "ribbing" put aside, pay attention, because honestly, none of us want to see anything bad happen to you..

pretty sure we can all agree on that..even the likes of poonis, and KK..

#783040 - 09/04/12 01:05 PM Re: found em... [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Redhook, if you think setting booby traps on your own property is not against the law, and won't get you in jail, think again...and again. If I were you I wouldn't rely on your reading/interpretation of the law for how you're planning your schemes in this situation.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
kokehead, NickD90
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 475 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13394
eyeFISH 12606
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63786 Topics
645450 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |