THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#785295 - 09/12/12 11:57 AM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: Illyrian]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Are you speaking about the worst President in American history?
And you think we need him back?
If your looking for Americas biggest problem, then look in a mirror, you fuking jughead.
What the fuk is wrong with you, genetics, head injury?
Might be time to stock up on guns and ammo, the rush is coming.

#785301 - 09/12/12 12:35 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Originally Posted By: Chuck S.
Bush didnt take away any of my health care benefits like your o-douche-a-matic did.

The sad part is you probably believe that.

#785350 - 09/12/12 05:09 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
topwater Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Rocky Mountain High
Originally Posted By: AuntyM
BWP, do you believe the current dems should be blamed for what happened to blacks during and after slavery? Southern democrats did most of the dirty deeds.

The principal is the same, transferring past blame due to an association in the present.

yes, that is exactly the same. blaming the democrats 40-50 years after desegregation and the movement of southern democrats to the republican party is the same as blaming a party (who's leadership has not changed) for what happened less than 4 years ago.

The current group of R's aren't Bush war-mongers and have done what they can to distance themselves from most of those affiliated with the Bush administration.

what a load of crap. while bush and cheney are laying low, the republican party and the romney campaign is loaded with the same neo-cons who lied to get us into iraq and are desperate to go into iran. didn't condi rice speak at the convention? romney has tons of ex-bushies as foreign policy advisors.

#785351 - 09/12/12 05:12 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ParaLeaks]
topwater Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: Slab Happy
Now is was Heather's turn to speak. Her speech was concise. She said, "If you vote for me, I will give you ice cream." She sat down.

The class went wild. "Yes! Yes! We want ice cream."

She surely would say more. She did not have to. A discussion followed. How did she plan to pay for the ice cream? She wasn't sure. Would her parents buy it or would the class pay for it? She didn't know.

The class really didn't care. All they were thinking about was ice cream. Jimmy was forgotten. Heather won by a landslide.

Every time Barack Obama opens his mouth he offers ice cream and 52 percent of the people react like nine year olds. They want the “ice cream.” The other 48 percent know they're going to have to feed the cow and clean up the mess.

yes, because tax cuts, no defense cuts, and mythical tax loophole closures are "feeding the cow and cleaning up the mess."

#785354 - 09/12/12 05:27 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Hippie

Originally Posted By: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D
Bush didnt take away any of my health care benefits like your o-douche-a-matic did.

The sad part is you probably believe that.

The sad part is the left is still in denial to reality.

Explain it then. You won't be able to... at least not with facts.

#785361 - 09/12/12 06:35 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D]
Illyrian Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Spokane, wa
Isn't it ap pro po that the DNC uses the jackass as a party symbol?
And there are several on this thread that could use that same Jackass
as an avatar. oops it is probable copyrighted

#785369 - 09/12/12 07:13 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: Illyrian]
Hippie

ap pro po, huh?

GAMEFISHPWR!!

#785377 - 09/12/12 07:35 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
lol

148 rofl

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#785381 - 09/12/12 07:46 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Hippie

Originally Posted By: AP
Explain it then. You won't be able to... at least not with facts.

How do you explain "nothing" with facts?

Oh, come on, Chuck. Stand behind your words. You just implied that Obama took away your health care benefits. I'm assuming you are backing off that now since you aren't able or willing to explain what/how he did? If you are saying he did "nothing" to take away your health care, then you might finally be right.

#785401 - 09/12/12 09:27 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Ahhhhh, damn dog!
U.S. Income Gap Rose, Sign of Uneven Recovery

WASHINGTON — The income gap between the wealthiest 20 percent of American households and the rest of the country grew sharply in 2011, the Census Bureau reported, as an overwhelming majority of Americans saw no gains from a weak economic recovery in its second full year.

Income for the top fifth of American households rose by 1.6 percent last year, driven by even larger increases for the top 5 percent of households, said David Johnson, the Census Bureau official who presented the findings. All households in the middle of the scale saw declines, while those at the very bottom stagnated.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/13/us/us-...tml?_r=1&hp

Fishy

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

I think name-calling is the right way to handle this one/Dan S

We're here from the WDFW and we're here to help--Uhh Ohh!

#785402 - 09/12/12 09:28 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
Illyrian Offline
Repeat Spawner

babble Who are you to define "use"? Another Clintonite?
Dan S is just jealous. rofl

#785404 - 09/12/12 09:34 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: Somethingsmellsf]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Ahhhhh, damn dog!
Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record

President George W. Bush entered office in 2001 just as a recession was starting, and is preparing to leave in the middle of a long one. That’s almost 22 months of recession during his 96 months in office.

His job-creation record won’t look much better. The Bush administration created about three million jobs (net) over its eight years, a fraction of the 23 million jobs created under President Bill Clinton‘s administration and only slightly better than President George H.W. Bush did in his four years in office.

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2009/01/09/bush-on-jobs-the-worst-track-record-on-record/

Fishy

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

I think name-calling is the right way to handle this one/Dan S

We're here from the WDFW and we're here to help--Uhh Ohh!

#785415 - 09/12/12 10:19 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: Somethingsmellsf]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Ill-equipped
Dan S is just jealous.

Why would I be jealous when I could just say my IQ is 155?

You're not very smart, are you, Mr. 148?

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#785418 - 09/12/12 10:30 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: Somethingsmellsf]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
Originally Posted By: Somethingsmellsf
Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record

President George W. Bush entered office in 2001 just as a recession was starting, and is preparing to leave in the middle of a long one. That’s almost 22 months of recession during his 96 months in office.

His job-creation record won’t look much better. The Bush administration created about three million jobs (net) over its eight years, a fraction of the 23 million jobs created under President Bill Clinton‘s administration and only slightly better than President George H.W. Bush did in his four years in office.

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2009/01/09/bush-on-jobs-the-worst-track-record-on-record/

Fishy

Let's see....if everyone is working......do you suppose more or fewer jobs are created?

So was unemployment high or low during the Bush administration?....how about the O admin?......

the fact is unemployment has not been helped by O......period

big difference between jobs created and unemployment numbers........

Edited by Slab Happy (09/12/12 10:31 PM)

#785427 - 09/12/12 10:58 PM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
BWP....funny isn't it? You post your view of Republicans, which runs very close to my view of Democrats.

Might choose to ask yourself......what do the prisons in the US have the most of? Dems or Repubs?......If you don't know, I'll tell you....overwhelmingly it is Democrats.....overwhelmingly......so much so in fact, that the Democrats want to recruit their votes.....who again are the liars, cheats, law breakers?

#785510 - 09/13/12 01:45 AM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ]
topwater Offline
Returning Adult

That's what I thought. It's only important for Republicans to serve, not Democrats.

when you are pro-war and dodge the draft, it is the hypocrisy that is the issue not the lack of serving.

it is a signature of being a neo-con... you first must be a chickenhawk.

#785540 - 09/13/12 10:45 AM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: ParaLeaks]
grumpyr Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: Orygun
Originally Posted By: Slab Happy
BWP....funny isn't it? You post your view of Republicans, which runs very close to my view of Democrats.

Might choose to ask yourself......what do the prisons in the US have the most of? Dems or Repubs?......If you don't know, I'll tell you....overwhelmingly it is Democrats.....overwhelmingly......so much so in fact, that the Democrats want to recruit their votes.....who again are the liars, cheats, law breakers?

Uhhhh... Hello..... We put Felons in prison and Felons are not permitted to vote..

JFC grin

"I reject your reality and substitute my own"

#785556 - 09/13/12 11:27 AM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: topwater]
Illahee Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: topwater
That's what I thought. It's only important for Republicans to serve, not Democrats.

when you are pro-war and dodge the draft, it is the hypocrisy that is the issue not the lack of serving.

it is a signature of being a neo-con... you first must be a chickenhawk.

Are you refeering to Ted Nugant?

#785561 - 09/13/12 11:33 AM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: Illahee]
big moby Offline
Carcass

Loc: varies
It's Nugent.............and he is a draft dodging fu.ktard.

#785562 - 09/13/12 11:34 AM Re: Job Creation: Pesky facts getting in the way.. [Re: Dan S.]
Illyrian Offline
Repeat Spawner

You can say anything you want, however, you are stuck with the
reality when you look in the mirror. I too can say anything I want,
but aside from my homely countenance the mirror gives me no
reality pain.

Rumour tells that you are a normally intelligent person. How come
you act otherwise?

Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
BigRedHead, Gene, Milton Fisher, Selther, SpinyRayLover
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 1158 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645372 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |