Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#792367 - 10/16/12 03:30 AM Axelrod not happy about reaction to Hillary
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

#792385 - 10/16/12 10:37 AM Re: Axelrod not happy about reaction to Hillary [Re: ]
docspud Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Silverdale Wa
+1000

The buck has never stopped at BO's desk. Likely never will. Hillary would make a great POTUS.

#792538 - 10/16/12 10:20 PM Re: Axelrod not happy about reaction to Hillary [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
Sh!t.....I agree.
Never have liked her much, but she is a force. I'll give her that.

#792546 - 10/16/12 11:06 PM Re: Axelrod not happy about reaction to Hillary [Re: ParaLeaks]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
She's the SecState...that's her job, and that's why she was tapped for it...she's tough and knows how to do her job.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#792551 - 10/16/12 11:09 PM Re: Axelrod not happy about reaction to Hillary [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: Chuck S.
So she is tougher that he?

Not sure what you mean, but she uses English. You should try it wink

Fish on...

Todd

#792552 - 10/16/12 11:10 PM Re: Axelrod not happy about reaction to Hillary [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

That's what Cabinet members, and all other underlings, are supposed to do...take responsibility for their areas of influence.

Fish on...

Todd

#792579 - 10/16/12 11:50 PM Re: Axelrod not happy about reaction to Hillary [Re: ]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Ahhhhh, damn dog!
Wow, just Wow, coming from a repub I wonder where the screaming was for Bushy to come clean and own up to ANYTHING? How loud did you scream and whine and postulate for Bush and Cheney to own their two WARS?

Your hubris is disgusting.

FIshy

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

I think name-calling is the right way to handle this one/Dan S

We're here from the WDFW and we're here to help--Uhh Ohh!

#792646 - 10/17/12 10:28 AM Re: Axelrod not happy about reaction to Hillary [Re: ]
docspud Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Silverdale Wa
I would have nothing to "caterwaul" about because I would vote for her. Would I regret it.....who the hell knows. She certainly has shown better leadership than either of the two a-holes running now.

I think she would be good on domestic and great on foreign policy.

What struck me last night is just how full of [Bleeeeep!] each of these guys are. Just tell the truth. Romney seems to have lost that ability......BO likely never had it. I guess somewhere along the way to becoming POTUS the narcissist in anyone who would want that job looses that ability.

Edited by docspud (10/17/12 10:29 AM)

#792892 - 10/18/12 02:05 AM Re: Axelrod not happy about reaction to Hillary [Re: ]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: blue water pro
Binder thing is funny, brought it up today with the women at work and they didn't care about binders - they cared what he said about something to the fact that women need accomodated...they can't work to 7 they need to get home to cook dinner. That's working w/ women he said, accomodate. Tell it to Hillary - LOL - good grief.

You always misquote people for your own advantage?

Can't work till 7, I need to be home for her kids,.........

If you think most women/mothers do not need time accommodations, then you are not listening. They get 12 dam weeks off after baby delivery. Hillary's tubes have expired.
What the hell is wrong with you Blondie.

#792894 - 10/18/12 02:20 AM Re: Axelrod not happy about reaction to Hillary [Re: ]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Hill was the one person in the administration that stood up and took responsibility for the Benghazi fukup. Even if it's a little late in the game, taking responsibility is what leaders do. We get left with the clear picture of a powerful woman and a out-of-his-league, weaker president and Crazy Uncle Joe hiding behind her skirts. Obama looks considerably worse than if he had just accepted the blame for the fukup and said he'd make certain it didn't happen again.

A good leader would have admitted it the first time in April and been prepaired for the second attack in June, instead of pulling out and leaving them without any defense in the third attack. They had no business being there, under the circumstances.
Then lieing about it for at least two weeks and putting someone on all the shows, and locking up a twobit film maker for a parole violation. Biden said noone told them. Obama was in the rose garden talking about it. The State dept watched the attack, live.
Those two yoyos ever talk to each other?

#792926 - 10/18/12 10:20 AM Re: Axelrod not happy about reaction to Hillary [Re: Fast and Furious]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: Fast and Furious
Originally Posted By: Hankster
Hill was the one person in the administration that stood up and took responsibility for the Benghazi fukup. Even if it's a little late in the game, taking responsibility is what leaders do. We get left with the clear picture of a powerful woman and a out-of-his-league, weaker president and Crazy Uncle Joe hiding behind her skirts. Obama looks considerably worse than if he had just accepted the blame for the fukup and said he'd make certain it didn't happen again.

A good leader would have admitted it the first time in April and been prepaired for the second attack in June, instead of pulling out and leaving them without any defense in the third attack. They had no business being there, under the circumstances.
Then lieing about it for at least two weeks and putting someone on all the shows, and locking up a twobit film maker for a parole violation. Biden said noone told them. Obama was in the rose garden talking about it. The State dept watched the attack, live.
Those two yoyos ever talk to each other?

How long was Bush informed BEFORE 9/11 that there was going to be a terrorist attack in this country?

Fishy

The idea of a middle class life is slowly drifting away as each and every day we realize that our nation is becoming more of a corporatacracy.

#792935 - 10/18/12 10:39 AM Re: Axelrod not happy about reaction to Hillary [Re: ]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
It is all Bush's fault!

#792938 - 10/18/12 10:47 AM Re: Axelrod not happy about reaction to Hillary [Re: Timber]
Somethingsmellsf Offline
River Nutrients

No issues, but why weren't these things brought up by the so called conservatives when they happened on their watch?

Fishy

#793067 - 10/18/12 05:13 PM Re: Axelrod not happy about reaction to Hillary [Re: Somethingsmellsf]
Fast and Furious Offline
River Nutrients

[/quote]

How long was Bush informed BEFORE 9/11 that there was going to be a terrorist attack in this country?

Fishy [/quote]

I am aware of the charge. Im also aware of a news report in France, that foiled or speculated about a airliner attack on the IFFEL Tower. Connnecting the dots is always much easier in hind site. Pearl Harbor, Bay of Pigs, LBJ fiasco in VN and other tragedies, like 911. Now according to those, who were there, Bush was consistent about the morning national security briefing.
People supposedly made reports about ME guys learning how to fly.....
Lets face it. Noone in America thought suicide by plane would be a popular option with these lunatics.

I find it troubling that airlines are so auto pilot driven, about how people are treated and what is necessary to keep people safe, but guns were outlawed on planes, even the cops. But the airlines never should have let box cutters on the planes. A reinforced door is sort of a no brainer, but in that world, its probably a 2000 dollar option.

Compare this to the Consolate, that was bombed in April and June and still nothing was done. England is reported to have pulled their people out.

As you are aware the 911 report did not give Clinton a free pass. The fire wall between FBI and CIA, thanks to Reno and Gorelick who never testified, SHE was on the fking PANEL !

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
landcruiserwilly, Tom Trune
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 501 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645372 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |