THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 5 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#795719 - 10/29/12 09:01 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya **** [Re: Dave Vedder]
yarnballsdeep
Unregistered

Redhook. Are you asking if I know what the word tool means? No I don't, heard the word used but never understood. And I think ear rings are for women. Merg's mom must have really shaken you up. JFC...And I have A.D.D too, I think.

#795723 - 10/29/12 09:21 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
yarnballsdeep
Unregistered

And maybe it's just me. But I've never even seen merg's mom and I want to make sweet love to her. Do you mind merg? Err..

#795724 - 10/29/12 09:23 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Dang! 2Many comes through with the best posts in yet another thread! Took the thoughts right outa' my keyboard.

Merg's mom be hawt, and I'm not overly offended at her derision that my scalp is a few hairs shy of my youthful Afro. And if Cougar bait is under 30, Im outa' luck anyway, as is Stamster.

Merg has always been great entertainment on this forum. He's the only PP member to appear here in a bikini, even tho it really hurt the eyes.

#795728 - 10/29/12 09:38 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Salmo g.]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: ybd
Tell your mom to call me.

lol

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#795732 - 10/29/12 09:54 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
The radius?.......you only have a half a pecker then?

#795733 - 10/29/12 09:54 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ParaLeaks]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

A half-moon shape?

#795735 - 10/29/12 09:55 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ParaLeaks]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

actually that would be a quarter moon.

kinda like a sliced pickle

probably green too

#795738 - 10/29/12 09:57 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ParaLeaks]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Dude.......

Stop talking about peckers.

Merg's mom reads this sh!t.

#795741 - 10/29/12 09:59 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Dan S.]
smallieslayer Offline
Fry

Loc: Richland Wa.
Funny stuff guys lol

#795743 - 10/29/12 10:01 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: smallieslayer]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Good to see you, Dan!

#795748 - 10/29/12 10:06 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

maybe she taped around and divided by 3?

uh huh

#795750 - 10/29/12 10:12 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
redhook
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: salmosalar
2X radius = diameter. It's like a can of Boston baked beans...well it is as long as we're clowning Merg.

Clean your room and mom comes to ythe rescue. You can't make this stuff up.

Go Sox,
cds

you edited your sh!t and still did that? come on maaaaaan...

tell me when you and the moms is on Maury so i can reel to reel it for future safekeeping...

#795782 - 10/29/12 11:18 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

Loc: Oahu, HI /Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: yarnballsdeep
That smart ass attitude wouldn't fly long around here. Especially if we so your picture and knew who you were. You must live and fish in pussyville. Someone needs their butt spanked.

well apperantly you have 'so' my picture alot. You ever notice how your talking about guys body parts....yarnballs deep? studying my picture? my butt spanked....i mean i thought you were just poking fun before.....technically...this time.... its called flirting.

Originally Posted By: yarnballsdeep
And tell your buddy his ear rings make him look like a tool and to man up. Hugs and kisses. And that chick in your avatar still looks like an alien.

hugs and kisses? im starting to see a trend here....

alien? pussyville? is this guy for real?!?!?!?!you been on here...waht 8 days? hey zues bro. step back. you dont wade in with Ali becasue you think you can box. work up to it. your liable to hurt yourself tryign to keep up. i know you aint been round these parts long so ill fill you in on the last 9 years...... i been BLASTING My picture on the internet here and everywhere else for 9 years bruddah....no ones stepped up yet. you going to come on out for the title? yarnballsdeep....nice bro...its like fisher price " my first forum website"

Look. im not a homophobe....i dont care that your gay bro. honestly. alot of gay guys think that some woman are like aliens. When your ready to come out of the closet....or one day talk to women...( they aren't aliens bro...just people like you and me) let me know. im here to help. we are all in this together. until then...shhhhhhhhhhh. you stay quiet long enough and hold back your scandolously flirting comments...you might learn something. (wink)

Edited by Mergantroider (10/29/12 11:29 PM)

#795783 - 10/29/12 11:18 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: 2MANY
"or stay at some chicks house after she buys my "services " hahahha"
Your mom bought the DVD?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!!! rofl

#795786 - 10/29/12 11:21 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Rocket Red]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

you guys got ADHD? please brotha....they invented the term ADHD when they diagnosed me. most doctors said i had one of the most extreme cases of it they had seen. bahahah you got A.D.D ....uh huh. thats like looking at leonardo da vinci's drawings and going " i can draw too" ...not even comparable.

#795787 - 10/29/12 11:23 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Mergantroider]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

the fishing DVD? services? your stretching bro....i expect better from you...ive given you plenty of material to work with here and thats the best you could do...frankly i feel let down 2many....i'll give you one more chance before i lose all faith in your wit.

#795789 - 10/29/12 11:27 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Dan S.]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Dan S.
Originally Posted By: 2MANY
"or stay at some chicks house after she buys my "services " hahahha"
Your mom bought the DVD?

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzing!!! rofl

2many is 2much!!!!

This is one of those "Bow Suckers" moments

bow

#795790 - 10/29/12 11:27 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Mergantroider]
redhook
Unregistered

ADD was changed to ADHD in the early 90s because not all ADD cases are the same.. ther are different categories so the switched name of it to include a broader spectrum or some sh!t..

if you got it Merg and manage it without medication, good for you, quite suprising actually... quite a few of my friends had/have it.. none take any medications...

if you take Adderall, you are basically a legal tweaker.. same as back in the day when Dexedrine came out...

bringin it up tho was kinda messed up, especially being family...

you should appologize 59...

#795792 - 10/29/12 11:31 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

my father forced me to take it when i was younger...stunted my growth. i grew 4 inches out of high school after i stopped taking it. adderall is lethal sh!t bro...lethal. tried taking it again later in life....talk about hi's and lows...whoa. i have talked a few people out of taking it since then. tougher to deal with life but more satisfying to NOT be hi or extremely low all the time haha.

#795795 - 10/29/12 11:33 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
outrnm Offline
Juvenile at Sea

EPIC Thread. The only way this can get better is to have BIG STICK join the party.

Page 5 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (20 Gage, steely slammer), 1505 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |