THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 9 of 16 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#796351 - 10/31/12 06:10 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya **** [Re: Timber]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

Loc: Oahu, HI /Olympia, WA
my mom has had 10 beers in the last year...maybe....lush? uh huhhh. Now you attack my mom? bro...your really stretching her to try and dig on me. Next your going to try for my pets....psshhhhh your sh!ts weak dude. just like your fishing, and character. OTS/nate can't even take a piss without smoking his weight in grass. five times down the river he's token up like hes got gay tendencies to forget. i may hit it every now and then ( read twice a year on a bad year) ...but when i take a drug/drink more than i have to go to the bathroom..i seriously look at my life and wonder why i need it that bad. So smoke on brotha...hopefully the state dont piss test...i think you could smoke your hair and get high you do it so much. A TRICK!!! a TRICK hahahah yeah a motha f***** HAT trick....only way ive seen you be able to land a fish. a trick.....bahahah. yeah like fishing with a ROD is a trick. put the pipe down next time you try and bandy words with me bro...it may help you remember that you dont win...ever...not in anything against me.

#796354 - 10/31/12 06:11 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Timber]
redhook
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Timber
So first Merg wants to be a twitchin guide grin..... Then step dad comes in to reveal he has ADHD and needs to clean his room along with a few paso to momma for grub.....
Momma comes in and calls eveyone "FAT, FAG 2" peckered MO FO's" which is real classy!
Only to find out later merg is a homophobe and that explains the comment from momma...

Latest news has mergs momma being a lush!

10 fukin stars for this gem of a thread! rofl

i wouldnt believe anything OTS says... just sayin...

as far as the mom, well, thats what moms do.... wether you ask them or not... atleast real moms do..

#796355 - 10/31/12 06:13 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Dave Vedder]
yarnballsdeep
Unregistered

Aside from not washing my fleshlight with my toothbrush anymore, joining this board is the best decision I have ever made!

Thanks Piscatorial Pursuits!!!!!

Edited by yarnballsdeep (10/31/12 06:18 PM)

#796361 - 10/31/12 06:21 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Robert Allen3]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

Originally Posted By: Robert Allen3
Now i didn't read the whole thread but i watched most of the video...

I think it's funny how something "new" like this comes along and someone claims to have invented it or perfected it or whatever and now wants to be known as THE ONE..

Funny thing about all this jig twitching is that fly fishermen have been doing it for decades with streamers.....

sure it works great.. glad you have fun doing it... new however it is not.

what? i never invented it. never said i did....dont recognize your name....came out of hiding to try your luck , lurker? heh heh heh.

P.S. please know what your talking about or just shutttttt uppppppppp gawwwwwwd i get tired of people opening their traps about a technique THEY DONT DO FULL TIME AND HAVENT MASTERED. i know you havent because your spitting OLD RHETORIC that you would know is FALSE IF YOU KNEW WHAT you were talkin about. fly fisherman do it in ALASKA for the most part. its an inefficient way to twitch from every perspective. you will catch 20 times the fish doing it properly with a rod. So yes...fly fisherman having been making fishing harder for years. no secret. for them its about the experience that they get FIRST...then its about the fish. Why would you ever don a fly rod and cut down your odds otherwise??? its definitly not new...if you could read above a fourth grade level...you would have read that i have stated that. i do have fun doing it, it is a KILLER technique if you KNOW what your doing. its mediocre at BEST if you dont. hence why its not quite mainstream yet. i feel dumber for having tried to raise your IQ. thank you. doesnt mean i still wont teach you when you want to learn. you want to stay in the dark about this technique...? hahah great! more money and fish for me.

#796362 - 10/31/12 06:22 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
Now OTS has hair is rolled up and smoked!! grin

And we find out yarnballsdeep even has a toothbrush!
but he also has a fleshlight...

Downgraded to 7 fukin stars!!!

#796364 - 10/31/12 06:26 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Mergantroider]
Timber Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Stumpy Acres
Originally Posted By: Mergantroider
fly fisherman do it in ALASKA for the most part. its an inefficient way to twitch from every perspective. you will catch 20 times the fish doing it properly with a rod.

Now a fly rod is not a rod!!!

6 fukin stars and dropping!

#796368 - 10/31/12 06:28 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Rossiman]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

Originally Posted By: Rossiman
This is amazing... JFC!
Merg post some photos of some fine young hunnies please...

DONE. my ex girlfriend. amazing woman....i screwed it up being a douche....she is still a great friend of mine.

(STATEMENT RETRACTED)

Edited by Mergantroider (10/31/12 06:51 PM)

#796371 - 10/31/12 06:30 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Timber]
yarnballsdeep
Unregistered

My bad timber...

Not sure what the slob part was about?..
But I do o.k with the ladies. I date girls who would let me live if I paraded pics od them and their tits on the internet. And I don't have anything to prove.

Which makes me ask, you say you don't care what people think of you(about 500 times), yet you feel the need to explain and respond to every comment with a 5000 word post and some pics of you a dolled up doing creeper poses with random girls? Seems to me you care VERRRY much what other people think, and desperatly crave attention. But I could be wrong..

Catching fish and boning girls is cool. You're just a cocky arrogant prick. If you were even remotely humble people would be jocking yoir nuts pretty tough I imagine. But I think you like being some hat vilan like a kid on his xbox.

You're probably a cool dude in real life too.

Edited by yarnballsdeep (10/31/12 06:43 PM)

#796377 - 10/31/12 06:44 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Timber]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

semantics my dear watson, i will rephrase for the delightfully ignorant. i classify a rod used for fly fishing as a "fly rod" so as not to be confused when i say " yo ...brotha...hand me that rod right there." and my fly rod is there. i classify my other rods accordingly "penis" is my "trolling" rod....my drift rod is...well...my drift rod....my spinning rod is my "scrotum scratcher rod" which can get confusing when you out at the bar trying to hit on a chick " hey darlin...hand me that there rod i use for scrotum scratching"

you know what i was saying. but your intelligence and wit only allow you to invent jokes on the plainly obvious and overused jokes of improperly described objects of the english language. its pretty common on this board as the average intelligence of most ( not all) fisherman is woefully lacking at best. I notice a lot of ignoramus's (sp?) that cant create humor of their own and lack the social skill to make humor ....often use the small plainly obvious english language mix up's for their WHOLE base of humor or "dig's". its good to mix in one every now and again as filler. but displays serious lack of foresight and intelligence to use IT EVERY TIME OR AFTER EVERY OTHER PERSON AND HIS BROTHER HAVE USED IT. get some new material or keep posting your one liners and keep looking stupid. choice is yours. i'll keep laughing at your attempts though. thats for sure. i got a few books you can read on humor i will totally send you over for free so that all of us can have a reprieve from your ignorance.

#796379 - 10/31/12 06:45 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: ]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

Originally Posted By: yarnballsdeep
My bad timber...

Not sure what the slob part was about?..
But I do o.k with the ladies. I date girls who would let me live if I paraded pics od them and their tits on the internet. And I don't have anything to prove.

Which makes me ask, you say you don't care what people think of you(about 500 times), yet you feel the need to explain and respond to every comment with a 5000 word post and some pics of you a dolled up doing creeper poses with random girls? Seems to me you care VERRRY much what other people think, and desperatly crave attention. But I could be wrong..

Catching fish and boning girls is cool. You're just a cocky arrogant prick. If you were even remotely humble people would be jocking yoir nuts pretty tough I imagine. But I think you like being some hat vilan like a kid on his xbox.

You're probably a cool dude in real life too.

i went to far....sorry bro. i meant no offense. honestly just got caught up. liked your last post and from what ive seen you seem like a funny guy. apologies ( bowing)

#796380 - 10/31/12 06:45 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Mergantroider]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: Merg
i screwed it up being a douche....

I'm shocked by this news.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#796384 - 10/31/12 06:52 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Dan S.]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

smile as well you should be.....the story is a longgggggggg tell. but it involves three woman and a few months of my life. made some bad decisions...made some good ones. good memories though. also changed my perspective on life.

#796385 - 10/31/12 06:52 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Dan S.]
yarnballsdeep
Unregistered

Is gay as it may sound I do feel like a loser talking sh!t to someone I don't know. These forums have a way of pissing me off. IFish did it to me. I won't be a hater anymore. I'm better than that. Work is boring. Sorry too merg!

Edited by yarnballsdeep (10/31/12 06:54 PM)

#796387 - 10/31/12 06:54 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Mergantroider]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

ANU POONIS!!! he always bows out of playing with me. i think i play to rough...which is the way he used to like it. : ) i got to rough with some of his more retarded posts and he has refused to take the bait again to play. i miss him too. easy punching bag. endless jokes.

#796390 - 10/31/12 06:59 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Mergantroider]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

BAHAHAHAHAHAAH ....i never get mad bro. Except at my own stepfaher...that was dumb. made me mad. but its like....not real life on here....who cares what anyone thinks? its fun to keep your mind sharp though. working with words and communicating ideas is a pastime of mine. But seriously...you gotta laugh at these guys sometimes when they puff out their chests ...finally get the nerve to post because they feel like they have a good dig...or intelligent thing to say and i grind them beneath a boot while laughing at their attempts to affect me. even if they are right.....i still dont care...its not going to change one iota of how i think. its a website.

( sidenote: i do listen to some of you guys..who are knowledgable...respectful...and think before they talk..im also friends with you guys on facebook..so you know this smile

#796391 - 10/31/12 07:02 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Mergantroider]
Salman Offline
Spawner

MERG, why don't you tell us all about how the DVD is coming along and how you still feel about it.

#796393 - 10/31/12 07:04 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Dave Vedder]
Mergantroider Offline
Professional Tveecher

Originally Posted By: Dave Vedder
Seems to me that a guy with world class ADHD would have to be a superior twitcher. Probably a lot harder not to twitch.

I'm a on Merg's side. But do wanna see a photo of mama. Can't wait till they do the Jerry Springer marathon

you have met my mom vedder.....or at least seen her. JD Love is my step dads cousin. we are up there a ton fishing and staying at his place...i think thats where you may have seen her....she is 6' tall....i dont feel like you would have met a lot of woman that tall that fish....hahah

Edited by Mergantroider (10/31/12 07:05 PM)

#796396 - 10/31/12 07:15 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: Mergantroider]
Rocket Red Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Elma
Great thread I give it the full 5 stars.

Truthfully most of us look at Facebook, Twitter, PP, whatever hoping to get a glimpse of someone else's life, and summarily compare it to ours. It is human nature, and there is nothing wrong with it.

Here the Merg opens himself up to all sorts of chicanery and boldly hangs his sh!t out right here in public. Takes guts and/or stupidity and I applaud that.

Not only that but if you hang out with Merg or are related, he might hang your sh!t out in public too. This has to be the most interesting thread in a year because of it.

#796398 - 10/31/12 07:18 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: steeliedrew]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

Originally Posted By: steeliedrew

fap...

Translation, please?

"If you don't kill them, they will spawn." (Carcassman)

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#796405 - 10/31/12 07:31 PM Re: all the hype..you wanna learn? fine.i'll teach ya [Re: eyeFISH]
redhook
Unregistered

hes whackin his willie to the pic...

Page 9 of 16 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Schmidtm, schmidty, Spinhead
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 903 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |