Page 14 of 16 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#849923 - 07/28/13 12:09 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
JohnQ Offline
Spawner

Loc: COF in the Upper Left Hand Cor...
Originally Posted By: blue water pro
John Q's test is a joke especially about stand your ground not being part of the trial. I watched all of the portion on what the jury should be asked and what would & wouldn't be included. Stand your ground was in the jury questions.
The reason I watched this part is that I've been on a jury & I know it is the most important part. I thought it was questions sent to us by the judge, had no idea it was so involved in the lawyers. We were sent a wrong question & I fought my fellow jurors hard saying that was not our question & sent it back to the judge who replied that we were correct it was not part of our questions & upon returning the bailiff said the judge said you are one sharp jury.

How does stand your ground pertain? Manslaughter laws exist to provide incentive to not use deadly force. Stand your ground laws do the opposite. Taken to an extreme, all you have to do is provoke a confrontation and you can justify murder. Self-defense requires a "duty to retreat" - that is, if you can leave or otherwise defuse the situation, but choose to stay and fight, it's no longer considered self-defense, it's considers deadly force and only an option if there are no others.

Oh I would love to pick apart John Q's test.

Careful there you Trayvon City-Fied Nascar (Constant Left Turning) Dipwad, question(s) regarding Stand Your Ground Law were a part of "Potential Jurors" Pool Questionnaire Butt, NEVER a part of the Actual Trial.

Please go ahead DipWad and try to pick apart that "Test", butt remember your "Opinions" are like A-Holes, everybody has one, so stick to FACTS and just wipe your opinions moose

AuntyM -- What Crab Audit???? Not That POS Senior AssHat Published!!!!

Hey Mr Childers, have you corrected that Scofflaw Spreadsheet Yet?????

#849935 - 07/28/13 05:27 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: JohnQ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
Quote:
Taken to an extreme, all you have to do is provoke a confrontation and you can justify murder.

Hell, I like it......leave it alone.
I know a lot more annoying lefties than righties. wink

#849942 - 07/28/13 06:24 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: fish4brains]
YBD
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: fish4brains
Originally Posted By: Hankster

Nothing says Bon Jovi better than Spinal Tap..what a f'n joke band.

rofl

I agree, Spinal Tap is really stupid. As far as Bon Jovi goes, I guess there are haters everywhere. rofl Not sure they care though.

Jon Bon Jovi net worth – 125 Million.

Jon Bon Jovi, real name John Francis Bongiovi, is a famous American singer, songwriter, occasional actor and record producer. He earned a worldwide recognition as one of the founders and the lead singer of the legendary rock group Bon Jovi, formed in Sayreville, New Jersey in 1983. During his lengthy career, which now spans over more than three decades, the band has released 11 studio albums and sold a total of 130 million records all over the world. With these sales and two successful solo albums Jon Bon Jovi net worth is currently estimated at $125 million dollars.

I heard he consistantly breaks his own records for highest grossing tours each. There's a lot of white trash 80's moms that obsess over the guy. Blaze of Glory was my jam when I was 6! That's my addition to this thread. People are killed everyday closer to home. Could give a [Bleeeeep!] less a ash trey or Zimmerman.

#849988 - 07/29/13 03:32 AM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
*Nate*
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: JohnQ

Dipwad, question(s) regarding Stand Your Ground Law were a part of "Potential Jurors" Pool Questionnaire Butt, NEVER a part of the Actual Trial.

Please go ahead DipWad and try to pick apart that "Test", butt remember your "Opinions" are like A-Holes, everybody has one, so stick to FACTS and just wipe your opinions moose

Stand your ground was in the jury instruction. I call it questions because I served on a jury & they are questions. You go through each one & move on to the next. It is REALLY the most important part of the trial, when the judge (and lawyers apparently) give you the law to interpret what you have heard and are judging. It is the judges instructions & Stand your ground was in those instructions. It was 2 pages & the prosecuter never challenged it being there within but if you click on your link (first one the .org) it appears as if it is now being reconsidered. Also included were lengthy instructions related to the commission of second-degree murder with discharge of a firearm, manslaughter, excusable homoside, reasonable doubt & others.

I do remember the defense attorney West slipping in something the supreme court found to be not a good thing and agrueing that the supreme court NEVER said it couldn't be used just that it shouldn't & giving the judge a hard time & lenghty agrument when she disallowed it.

Stand your ground was absolutley a part of the jury instructions and a major part of this case.

"excusable homoside"?

now there is sides?

you racist sumbitch, solid work..

(yes, i know)

#850007 - 07/29/13 12:26 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
JohnQ Offline
Spawner

Dipwad, question(s) regarding Stand Your Ground Law were a part of "Potential Jurors" Pool Questionnaire Butt, NEVER a part of the Actual Trial.

Stand your ground was in the jury instruction. I call it questions because I served on a jury & they are questions. You go through each one & move on to the next. It is REALLY the most important part of the trial, when the judge (and lawyers apparently) give you the law to interpret what you have heard and are judging. It is the judges instructions & Stand your ground was in those instructions. It was 2 pages & the prosecuter never challenged it being therewithin. Also included were lengthy instructions related to the commission of second-degree murder with discharge of a firearm, manslaughter, excusable homoside, reasonable doubt & others.

I do remember the defense attorney West slipping in something the supreme court found to be not a good thing 30 yrs ago and agrueing that the supreme court NEVER said it couldn't be used just that it shouldn't & giving the judge a hard time & lenghty agrument when she disallowed it. The prosecuter did protest this saying he has never seen it introduced into jury instructions since the supreme court made their ruling 30 yrs ago.

Stand your ground was absolutley a part of the jury instructions (2) pages and a major part of this case.

The "Concept of Stand Your Ground" is ever so briefly mentioned in the 28 page Jury Instructions from the Judge here (download the pdf like I did) on page 12, 3rd paragraph from the booom of the page - http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2013/07/12/Zimmerman_Final_Jury_Instructions.pdf

If that is what your Trayvon City-Fied Opinion is based upon, then you have a lot of Libtard/Regressive Nascar left Opinion Wiping dooooties to perform. I'm still waiting for a Left Wing Libturd like you to pick JohnQ's test/facts apart. Either that or you're tooooooooo busy knob bobbin' amongst the Prof's at the UW.

#850127 - 07/30/13 01:26 AM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
*Nate*
Unregistered

whatever...

when some 17 year old kid whaps you in the mouth, you just sit there like a bitch and do nothing K...

they will learn, and you will teach em....

#850135 - 07/30/13 02:10 AM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
*Nate*
Unregistered

are you fvcking kidding me?

drop the ice pipe man... jesus...

#850137 - 07/30/13 02:15 AM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
*Nate*
Unregistered

just because he wrote with his left hand, does not mean he is left dominant... many many baseball players can "switch hit" if you dont know the term, and some can do better reverse than they can their own dominant side, just not as consistent....

you saw the video, you saw the deal...

wait, he changed all that befoer the cops came so that he could fool them into thinking he was left handed...

yeah, thats what i would do...

start a so called fight with a so called kid... actually, i just pulled his string from behind and choked him and said "you gone die tonight son", and boom shoot him in his chest, even tho im behind him, and before he hits the ground i slide under him and make it look like hes ontop of me.... then i throw him off real quick, after hes dead, and i go slam my head on the concrete, and run face first into a what?...

yeah thats a solid defense for Martin...

this isnt Facebook CSI with cheat codes... he won, end of story...

#850139 - 07/30/13 02:19 AM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
*Nate*
Unregistered

NO

he writes with his left hand...

i write with my right, reel spinning reels with my left, and BC reels with my right...

i know right handed people that do that the opposite as well...

your point?

nothing...

my point?

people do whats comfortable with them...

also, most "gun classes" in any state, especially if you have taken it for any amount of time, will teach you to shoot with both hands...

i mean in a situation where say you fall and break your dominant arm, do you just die?

lol

#850144 - 07/30/13 02:40 AM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
*Nate*
Unregistered

why are you beating your head on the wall? He is left handed.

Yes Nate I understand about ambidextrous people. I was born left handed and went to catholic school as a child & they thought left was evil so they tied my hand & made all the kids tell me which hand to use & whenever coloring at home w/ my brother I would ask him if I was using the correct hand. I am ambidextrous but I always write w/ my right hand because it is so much faster. Left hand writes perfectly, right is sloppy. Generally use my right hand because the world is set up for right handers. So yeah I get it but even born left handed forced into right & ambidextrous I do NOT write w/ my left hand...takes too long.

and unless you are Zimmerman, it means absolutely nothing....

everyone is different...

im pretty sure they asked his course people what hand he shot with... i mean it is common sense and all...

#850146 - 07/30/13 02:49 AM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
*Nate*
Unregistered

now your talking about moles being a "sign" what hand you are supposed to use?

is that like the Indi-dot?

i carry whatever i carry in my pockets on the side with the least amount of crap in it... i wear a watch on my left hand, cept when i run the straight strap on the other...

it depends on whats going on, and what im comfortable with...

why is that so hard for you to understand...

or are you just blind to the facts? or just choose to be blind, because you cant accept the outcome?

#850150 - 07/30/13 02:57 AM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
*Nate*
Unregistered

Which hand do you write with at least 80% of the time?

the third one...

#850155 - 07/30/13 03:24 AM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
*Nate*
Unregistered

do you sleep on your stomach, or on your back?

#850162 - 07/30/13 08:38 AM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
BWP-- A person that is left hand dominate might be right eye dominate. If this is the case when shooting a weapon you would use your right hand.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ocular_dominance

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#850171 - 07/30/13 11:12 AM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
JohnQ Offline
Spawner

The "Concept of Stand Your Ground" is ever so briefly mentioned in the 28 page Jury Instructions from the Judge here (download the pdf like I did) on page 12, 3rd paragraph from the booom of the page - http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/documents/2013/07/12/Zimmerman_Final_Jury_Instructions.pdf

So You found it & agree it is in the jury instruction. All laws are ever so briefly mentioned, summarized and put into everyday language so a jury can understand the instructions.

Manslaughter laws exist to provide incentive to not use deadly force. Stand your ground laws do the opposite. Self-defense requires a "duty to retreat" that is, if you can leave or otherwise defuse the situation you should or must as required by law. With stand your ground, all you have to do is provoke a confrontation and you can get away with murder.

AGREE!!!???? Let me be clear, I Do NOT AGREE, only Regressive Libturds like yourself would "bend" that conceptual idea around like that. It was a City-Fied Poooooooooooooor Trayvon Regressive Libturd like yourself who expound those instruction to be MOSTLY about stand your ground when in FACT it was a pimple on a Gnat's Azz in the grand scheme of the trial.

Taken the Test Yet, or are you still tooooo busy turning left/knob bobbin' at the UW????

#850192 - 07/30/13 02:28 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
JohnQ Offline
Spawner

Originally Posted By: FishPrince
Wow most libturds have the emotional maturity of a small child, or worse yet a woman, but BWP has to be the most immature of them all. It just breaks their poor bleeding hearts so much that St. Trayvon died, so instead of focusing on the facts that they can't face, they go around and around in circles on irrelevant details. Left or right handed, irrelevant, skittles, irrelevant, hoodie, irrelevant, race, irrelevant, SYG, irrelevant. What is relevant is that Zimmerman said Trayvon was pounding his head into the concrete and then went for his gun and the only available evidence corroborates this.

Damn, BWP, put down the lipstick and white wine spritzer, put your big girl panties on and take John Q's test, come back and give your take on it or just STFU and quit talking in circles around the subject about schit that doesn't even matter.

We get it, your pussy hurts so bad it's bleeding for poor Trayvon and you want to suck him off when you get to heaven but no matter how many facts you ignore and how many times you avoid the facts by going around in circles rambling on about irrelevant schit we are not going to forget the cold hard facts we already had the balls to face, grow pussies and bleed from them or suck Trayvon off in the afterlife.

hello beer thumbs applause rofl

#850219 - 07/30/13 07:33 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
Jackson34 Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Originally Posted By: FishPrince
Wow most libturds have the emotional maturity of a small child, or worse yet a woman, but BWP has to be the most immature of them all. It just breaks their poor bleeding hearts so much that St. Trayvon died, so instead of focusing on the facts that they can't face, they go around and around in circles on irrelevant details. Left or right handed, irrelevant, skittles, irrelevant, hoodie, irrelevant, race, irrelevant, SYG, irrelevant. What is relevant is that Zimmerman said Trayvon was pounding his head into the concrete and then went for his gun and the only available evidence corroborates this.

Damn, BWP, put down the lipstick and white wine spritzer, put your big girl panties on and take John Q's test, come back and give your take on it or just STFU and quit talking in circles around the subject about schit that doesn't even matter.

We get it, your pussy hurts so bad it's bleeding for poor Trayvon and you want to suck him off when you get to heaven but no matter how many facts you ignore and how many times you avoid the facts by going around in circles rambling on about irrelevant schit we are not going to forget the cold hard facts we already had the balls to face, grow pussies and bleed from them or suck Trayvon off in the afterlife.

wow! for not caring about a thread you sure do care about this one!

Attachments
1169222490prof_scrubs_jd.jpg

#850225 - 07/30/13 08:36 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

I thought BWP only posted in response to BigStick.

#850226 - 07/30/13 08:39 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

The case is [Bleeeeep!] over.

#850289 - 07/31/13 03:32 PM Re: Martin/Zimmerman Case [Re: ]
Krijack Offline
Three Time Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
I remember being about 17 or so and having some wimpy gay guy start to follow me through the park. I took off only to have him see me as he was driving away, turn around and wait outside 7-11 for me. He knew I was avoiding him, but kept following. I said something to the 7-11 clerk who started laughing at me and asked me why in the world was I scared of the little jerk. I had no answer. I walked out, walked up to the guy and asked him why he was following me. He looked indigent, told me to quote "get off your high horse" and drove off. To this day I have no idea why he was following me or why I was so scared of him, but if he had caught up on me in the woods, I probably would have panicked and kicked the snot out of him. There was no way in the world he could have handled what I would have dished out on him. That said, I still feel that the jury decided right considering the law. Just a screwed up situation.

Page 14 of 16 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Schmidtm, schmidty, Spinhead
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (NOFISH, Tug 3), 1134 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |