Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#862821 - 10/14/13 09:24 PM Happy non-political thread
YBD
Unregistered

As much as I hate ifish and some of the other boards this place needs some serious anger fuking management. [Bleeeeep!] talking over the same football teams foooooorrrrrr eeeevvvvvvveeerrrr and god damn politics. I get the"if I can't handle it don't come here" theory, but Jesus Christ!! I don't get it. You are not going to change anyones mind or opinion, or get a point across to anyone with different political beliefs. It's exhausting enough reading it, I can only fuking imagine putting my heart into it minute by minute...Day by day.

No Thursday threads since god knows when and no humor outside political agendas.

Mingos joke thread was damn refreshing. Something similar would be good for a lot of people here I just lack the creativity.

I'll be banned soon anyways for making stupid jokes on the main board about some girl who isn't even an member.

#862822 - 10/14/13 09:40 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

Thread saver. I have always fancied and found myself with girls with tattoos. Enjoy or be an old fart hater. And she'll still be hot when she's old.

#862826 - 10/14/13 09:50 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

#862827 - 10/14/13 09:54 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

It's all in good fun, sure we can be passionate and mean, but it's all good. It does seem that you cant handle it, why click on the threads?

- Albert Einstein.

#862828 - 10/14/13 09:54 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
ParaLeaks Offline
WINNER

Loc: Olypen
I can think of something they're good for....... smile

#862829 - 10/14/13 09:56 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

I've NEVER seen a tat on a Woman that made her look better.....just saying.... smile

Edited by Sol Duc (10/14/13 09:57 PM)

- Albert Einstein.

#862830 - 10/14/13 10:02 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: Sol Duc]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
Defiled.

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#862832 - 10/14/13 10:09 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: Sol Duc]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
the darkside died aloooong time ago.

R.I.P.

and yes tats on any hot body chick just makes her look sh!tty.

#862836 - 10/14/13 10:35 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

They aren't for everyone. Must be generational. My kids will probably like midgets with body hair. One can only hope.

I see some people are in it for fun but more aren't than are. Not trying to change chit or tell anyone how to act. I dunno.

I'll read your posts fp, but reading about the good times only makes it worse. frown

Edited by YBD (10/14/13 11:18 PM)

#862837 - 10/14/13 10:50 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
Dave Vedder Offline
Reverend Tarpones

Loc: West Duvall
I have seen lots of girls with tats I really liked. But YBD she may look better than other old ladies when she old, but she wont be hot!

#862840 - 10/14/13 11:01 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: Dave Vedder]
YBD
Unregistered

I can pretend. But I know you're right. There's always showtime.

#862844 - 10/14/13 11:22 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

I actually remember thoughs posts FP, funny stuff. Hank just had to make a anti-political jokey thread political and use the ever clever "dumb [Bleeeeep!]". And posted directly on cue. Lol. Still, too much politics. The s hit just withers its way in.

#862845 - 10/14/13 11:25 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Steelspanker
Not in.

In about 40 or 50 years, there will be a lot of elderly ladies with a blurb of blue ink on their lower back.

Nasty tramp stamps aren't what I have in mind when I think of girls and tattoos. Though many that are done now days will with stand time more than grandpas naval ink.

#862852 - 10/15/13 12:07 AM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

You guys are right. She'd be totally fuckable if she weren't covered with ink.

#862854 - 10/15/13 12:08 AM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

Most of your young daughters will probably have tattoos when the get older so prepare yourself to find your daughters ugly and ruined. Lol.

#862870 - 10/15/13 10:35 AM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

This isn't a tattoo debate, but it's funny (not really) that you and probably most the older guys think tattoos show a persons character or if they are good or bad people. Some housholds are just more close minded I guess. But a tattoo is not a sign of being raised wrong, lol. A father of a daughter should be more worried about at least 10, 000 more important things. But what do I know? Probably some of your daughters! smile

#862871 - 10/15/13 11:10 AM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Tats = self mutilation IMO. Most of my friends with tats got them while they were in the Navy, in a port of call, drunk out of their mind, with little or no memory of how they got it. I guess that's the second reason I'm glad I didn't join the Navy.

My wife and I have three daughters. Zero tats. You don't know them. And since they're selective about who they spend their time with, you won't meet them.

#862878 - 10/15/13 12:05 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

I can't afford to get mine removed. There are said I it.

Salmo, it's interesting that you know every single guy your daughters have met. I'm sure most you old fellars think you know the exact hour they were deflowered. Though it was most likely years earlier. No offense. Probably haven't met them, but maybe I should make that a goal just to piss you off. I imagine they wouod even like me, as much as that may bother you. I also thought you were intelligent enough to know that some people on fishing forums vary slightly in real life. Crazy chit i know. I was going to name my next dog Salmo. Because I think you are so awesome and not because I think it makes a better dog name than a persons name. Ybd out.

Edited by YBD (10/15/13 12:07 PM)

#862880 - 10/15/13 12:18 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

One more thing for all the loving dada's that know their little girls sooo well. I have known many, many, many girls over the course of my life. Some really awesome girls that I was proud to know and or call friends. But, FAR more of them aren't the angels that their daddys like to think they are. At least not always. Something to think about. If every girl was what their dad that they were when they were 7 none of us would get layed or think women can be such cunthairs. But, I'm just a white trash kid who could never get near your special little gals. Please.

#862881 - 10/15/13 12:19 PM Re: Happy non-political thread [Re: ]
YBD
Unregistered

Well said. It would be a humbling experiment for most daddys to put a bug in their little angels purse and bedroom.

I find it amusing that anyone here thinks that if I showed up for Sunday supper that they would be thinking "who the hell did she bring home this time? Must be that piece of $hit YBD! Sure reminds me of him. Grrr." Umm, no.

Edited by YBD (10/15/13 12:29 PM)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Chromeo, Colluvium, lat59, m wilson, phishkellar, TBJ
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 926 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645358 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |