Three Rivers Marine

Page 19 of 36 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#883284 - 02/01/14 04:12 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: Jason Beezuz]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
I know Beezy. I get it and yes, PNWr's are pretty damn faithful through all of the painful years (I am actually impressed, because that wouldn't go down in other parts of the country). That's why Hawks fans are going OVERLY nuts this week...trying to get that damn monkey of yer' back. I'm just the target as the token Donks fan - which is cool. But I do have to flip some chit or your wouldn't respect me in the morning.

Listen - I have just a few teams and I have felt both sides of success and defeat. My teams are:

Denver: 2 outta 5 in the SB. 3 straight losses before Elway finally won two straight.

Nebraska: 5 national titles and wretching heart break on several more (Osborne going to 2 against Miami 84 Orange Bowl)

Michigan State: Always been U of M's little brother. Only just won the Rose Bowl after little success for year and years

So my teams have won the big games, but have lost many more. It sucks.

PNW's just need that monkey off the back. I just wish it wasn't against my Donks because I would be all in for that.

#883287 - 02/01/14 04:19 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: NickD90]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Jeebus, Nick...take a few valium, sleep thru the night, and wake up in time for the game wink

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#883288 - 02/01/14 04:20 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline

Yes - we do. Everyone would if he was their QB and don't you dare tell me you would rather have Colon because then you would be a liar.

#883289 - 02/01/14 04:25 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: NickD90]
NickD90 Offline

Sorry Todd - you are right. I'm hung over after getting brutalized by some Hawks fans last night and I'm all sandy today (but I am also really only kidding around). It's all good amigos.

#883290 - 02/01/14 04:27 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: NickD90]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: NickD90
You sandy Dan?

I've hung plenty of Elk from the rafters there amigo. No twenty pounders though (but close damn it).

Bandwagon? Dude....born and raised. Uncle had and has a SKY box on the 50 of the old and new mile high. I've been at least 75+ games throughout my life.
I've met, hung with and / or had dinner with every old school Bronco you can name including Bowlen, Elway, Jackson, Gradishar, Meklenburg and on and on. I used to date a Donks cheerleader for a few months.

A Chicken-Hawk fan calling someone else a Bandwagon fan? HA...that's rich. What on earth do you think's been happening in Seattle the past year? Bandwagon 101.

Obviously I hit a nerve with ya Danny-boy. I find that good natured smalk talk is always most effective when you mix in a bit of the truth. It stings and ziiinnnggs more that way. Rub some dirt on it big boy.

You seem to be the one with the swollen and sandy mangina, champ.

Did you ever take a snap during a Bronco's game? Catch a pass? No and no is my guess. But here you are claiming some kind of ownership because you've been bandwagoning for your whole life. Having box seats makes you a fan, not a Bronco, Einstein.

Anyone who's hung elk from the rafters and caught steelhead knows Seattle ISN'T a bad sports town and only gets called that by faggots and other assorted dumbfucks from east of the Rockies..................but way to hang your hat on thier bullsh!t.

Your work here has been weak at best. The Seahawks are going to beat Denver's ass tomorrow, and I won't have a ring to show for it.

Just like you don't, Mr. Sky Box.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#883292 - 02/01/14 04:30 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: Dan S.]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Oh yeah................

smile

Smack talk thread.

#883293 - 02/01/14 04:34 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline

Not claiming ownership Dan. Me saying "we" is no different than the 12th man fans saying "we". It's called fandom for a sports team or being a fan.

No I never took a snap for the Broncos. A member of my family, who happens to be a major dick, rich and lucky in life has afforded me the opportunity to experience some very cool Broncos things. That's it - nothing more or less, but please don't call me a bandwagon fan.

#883294 - 02/01/14 04:37 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: NickD90]
NickD90 Offline

I hear you on age Hank. Long term maybe, but I don't think even at 37 Kap will have accomplished what Peyton has.

Kap is good, young and talented - just don't think he'll ever reach that level. I could be wrong, but that's just my opinion.

#883297 - 02/01/14 04:45 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: NickD90]
SundayMoney Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Everett

I've met, hung with and / or had dinner with every old school Bronco you can name including Bowlen, Elway, Jackson, Gradishar, Meklenburg and on and on. I used to date a Donks cheerleader for a few months.

This has Redhook written all over it.

#883300 - 02/01/14 04:51 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: SundayMoney]
NickD90 Offline

It sure sounded like it didn't it? Uncle and all that. But its truth. My favorite was Tom Jackson, who's the nicest guy you would ever want to meet. Only met him once for a little bit, but he was a class act. I was like 15 - 16 at the time and he chatted me up when the other adults in the room could have cared less. The cheerleader was an alternate to the main squad and worked for my father in his dental office. She wasn't all that hot, but she was flexible.

Edited by NickD90 (02/01/14 10:36 PM)

#883302 - 02/01/14 05:04 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline

Well none - which is why its not logical to take any other QB regardless of age until he retires (except maybe Brady). It's gonna be fun watching Wilson, Kap and Luck develop over the next few years.

#883306 - 02/01/14 05:12 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: NickD90]
Dan S. Offline

Love Tom Jackson.

How can you not?

I like Peyton Manning a lot, too. Same with John Fox. Not too crazy about horse face, but that goes back a long time.

I still want to see every one of them bummed tomorrow when the Hawks win the game, though.

#883307 - 02/01/14 05:13 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: NickD90]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Calling Seahawk fans "bandwagon fans" is Hank's incredibly stupid thing to say, leave that one to him.

Also, I'm sure all those Bronco fans back in Denver are being totally chill about the Super Bowl, and most of them were fans when they last won a Super Bowl in...1998. Sixteen years ago.

Hell, I bet half the Broncos fans were in elementary school then.

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. I played DE/TE my first year of football in 1977...and I was number 79. It's not a coincidence that 79 was Jacob Green's number, nor is it a coincidence that I have been a Seahawk fan since then. When did you become a Bronco fan?

#883308 - 02/01/14 05:14 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: SundayMoney]
Dan S. Offline

Originally Posted By: SundayMoney

This has Redhook written all over it.

Just wanted to acknowledge the solid Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzziiinnnnnngggggggg right there. rofl

#883310 - 02/01/14 05:16 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: ]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Seattle
Nice pics of The 12th Clam FP.

NickhookD90 you were not born here you will never get that we won everything by just
Growing up here in the last 50 years. National championships are just frosting not the whole cake. it's only been the last 20 that the hipster software fags born elsewhere took over .

#883312 - 02/01/14 05:19 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: stam

F' Elway, F' Manning, [Bleeeeep!] the Donko's

+ Plenty.

Fish on...

Todd

#883314 - 02/01/14 05:24 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: Dan S.]
Dan S. Offline

My folks had season tickets to the Hawks from day 1 until I graduated from high school. I went to every home game for years.

I've been riding this bandwagon a long time, and I'm looking for some glory this time. I think the Hawks are, too.

#883317 - 02/01/14 05:39 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Why do you continually insist on telling me what I think and what I say, when your track record over the past many years is ZERO percent at being correct?

Of course there are bandwagon fans...but I guarantee you that most the ones here on this thread that you keep talking about are not...

Fish on...

Todd

#883325 - 02/01/14 05:59 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Aren't all fans bandwagon fans?

I mean, unless they call you down on the field to make a play or something.

#883327 - 02/01/14 06:11 PM Re: Bronco's Hawk Smack Talk. [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline

Disagree.

smile

Page 19 of 36 < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 35 36 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Jose, sky
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
2 registered (steely slammer, Excitable Bob), 903 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645368 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |