THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#891535 - 04/10/14 09:59 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Originally Posted By: Jason Beezy
Originally Posted By: Colon Kaepernick
Woops wrong account!

Lol.

Sounds like Colon Rapernick is a real POS.

Wheezy would be the pilot of the Dumfukistan Express if he could wrestle the controls away from Sol Dunce.

Not much chance of that so the little fella will have to be happy with copilot.

Your team is full of thugs and rapists.

- Albert Einstein.

#891542 - 04/10/14 10:32 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: Sol Duc]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Sol Duc - don't cast stones. The entire NFL is full of thugs and rapists. Some teams have more than others, but every team...including the Hawks has em'.

#891553 - 04/10/14 10:52 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: NickD90]
cruzn99 Offline
Returning Adult

what does a thug mean anyways? be careful how you use it for, might light-speed into the newest hate word.

everhook

#891554 - 04/10/14 10:58 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: cruzn99]
NickD90 Offline

IMO - I believe it's an attitude, not a race or minority. Richie Incognito is a thug and he's as white as the driven snow.

#891555 - 04/10/14 11:18 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: NickD90]
cruzn99 Offline
Returning Adult

I agree nick, and this wasn't directed at you, it was an open ended question.

everhook

#891557 - 04/10/14 11:48 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: cruzn99]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Farty wieners better draft a QB....while colon is in the gray bar motel. grin

- Albert Einstein.

#891566 - 04/11/14 03:43 AM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: Sol Duc]
RobertF
Unregistered

They will get off with a slap on the wrist. Even if they are guilty. Ray Lewis,Orenthal J Simpson,Sebastian Janikowski,Michael Vick,Leonard Little,Darell Russell the list goes on,all these guy walked away with little more than a reprimandation. They aren't living in the world we live in. If any of us were to commit these types of crimes(allegedly),we would be locked away and they would throw away the key. But not athletes. They get away with rape and murder.

#891576 - 04/11/14 10:43 AM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: Todd]
big moby Offline
Carcass

Loc: varies
Originally Posted By: Todd

Bong hits and shots.........sounds like an average Friday night

#891616 - 04/11/14 08:32 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: ]
Brewer Offline

Loc: in the mass production zone
Originally Posted By: 2MANY
I read non of this post but in my opinion if Lockette is hanging with SF players then sell him to them.

personally I take this story with a grain of salt. these guys on their off season doing their thing and hangout. no biggy, in my off season i'd hang out with todd~Mod or even Robert f. if I felt like slumming in a trailer park.

back in the day when brewer would supply kegs of Bridgeport brew and swag at the stealheader.net tillas... (todd would crash regularly) the amount of guys doing bongs and pipes was large. pro football/basketball/steelheaders love their dope.

so to hear that this [Bleeeeep!] is trying to rail catbox she's just a b!tch wanting a cash buy out and a free ride.
stir

#891618 - 04/11/14 09:51 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: Brewer]
RobertF
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Brewer

personally I take this story with a grain of salt. these guys on their off season doing their thing and hangout. no biggy, in my off season i'd hang out with todd~Mod or even Robert f. if I felt like slumming in a trailer park.

If you are ever in Central California I will get you into some fat cali skanks and dinker bass

Edited by RobertF (04/11/14 09:51 PM)

#891619 - 04/11/14 10:09 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: ]
cruzn99 Offline
Returning Adult

shouldn't you get an auto ban for living in Calif?

everhook

#891622 - 04/11/14 10:36 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: cruzn99]
NickD90 Offline

Robert gets an exemption for his taste in music. He's auto grand fathered in. Dems da rules...

Now Hank? Well...

Edited by NickD90 (04/11/14 10:36 PM)

#891635 - 04/11/14 11:43 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Robertf seems like a nicer drunk this time around. thumbs

- Albert Einstein.

#891639 - 04/12/14 12:18 AM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: cruzn99]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
Originally Posted By: cruzn99
shouldn't you get an auto ban for living in Calif?

You didn't get one for being a Duck fan, so apparently they'll let any lowlife hang around here.

smile

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#891641 - 04/12/14 12:52 AM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: Dan S.]
eugene1 Offline
Spawner

Loc: out there...
Sounds like Kaep was targeted because haters gonna hate and/or file lawsuits.

#891643 - 04/12/14 10:35 AM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: eugene1]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Originally Posted By: eugene1
Sounds like Kaep was targeted because haters gonna hate and/or file lawsuits.

He was targeted because he's an idiot. He's toking off bongs while Russell Wilson is visiting Childrens Hospital and studing his play book.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#891647 - 04/12/14 12:02 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: Jerry Garcia]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Colon Rapernick wants to be Drake. Drake wants to be RW. RW wants to be neither of those idiots and is in a children's hospital, hanging out with fam, or studying tape.

If we live in a society that elevates idiots for too long an entire generation of boys won't know what being a man is. Ooops, that already happened.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#891650 - 04/12/14 12:47 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Colon Kaepernick Offline
Wilson's Bitch

Loc: The Gay Bay Yo!
I didn't inhale Yo!

#891657 - 04/12/14 01:59 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: Colon Kaepernick]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I'd guess that there's better than even odds that there was no sexual assault, but there is a 100% chance of this:

Kaepernick is a stupid as a box of rusty hammers to put himself in this position at all...and based on what a fuckin clown and prima donna he acts like off the field all the time he's a perfect target for something like this even if he didn't commit sexual assault.

I suspect he has handlers and coaches telling him to stop acting like such a fuckin douchebag all the time...maybe he'll actually grow up and listen to them now? We'll see...the usual reaction to something like this is to either clean up your act, or go farther off the deep end in the DouchebagKiddiePool.

I'd say it's even odds as to which way he goes, even if he's not ever charged with anything out of this specific case.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#891668 - 04/12/14 03:23 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
& Yes.

Any & all of that would be a great first step for the young man.
He's supposed to be a PROFESSIONAL - a very, very well paid one. Guilty or not, he's the starting QB for the San Fransisco 49rs and he should act like it.

Edited by NickD90 (04/12/14 03:32 PM)

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Schmidtm, schmidty, Spinhead
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
3 registered (20 Gage, Carcassman, 1 invisible), 1155 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |