THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#891670 - 04/12/14 03:37 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline
Shooting Instructor for hire

Loc: Snohomish, WA
Baggage Handler.

Just saying that its stupid & selfish put yourself in that position in the first place when so many depend on you having your chit together. See my tag line. But he's human, so whatever...

Edited by NickD90 (04/12/14 03:39 PM)

#891671 - 04/12/14 03:38 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: NickD90]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Hank, your Kaepernick ballwashing is already well known, but this time it is even extreme for you.

Guilty or not, he's always acted like a douchebag and this time he acted ten times worse than usual.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#891674 - 04/12/14 03:57 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline

Ray Lewis agrees that what you do off the field is A-OK! As long as murders don't occur on the field of play, it should be game on.

Really? Did your fingers actually just type that out?

Edited by NickD90 (04/12/14 03:57 PM)

#891675 - 04/12/14 04:16 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: NickD90]
NickD90 Offline

Right now, relaxing in a dimly lit film room somewhere in BFE Mizzou, sits Alex Smith & Dwayne Bowe going over routes.

Edited by NickD90 (04/12/14 04:53 PM)

#891679 - 04/12/14 04:36 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline

Oh Hank. You feed too many trolls. moose

#891681 - 04/12/14 04:41 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline

It was the logical escalation at the time. grin

#891683 - 04/12/14 04:47 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline

Yep - nothing I have said in this thread is logical.

It's a bit early for me, but since you've already started....I'll have what you are having. beer

#891685 - 04/12/14 05:01 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: ]
NickD90 Offline

Well then - just what is your excuse? It couldn't be PTSD / Sandy Vag Syndrome after learning your starting QB is fvcked could it?

#891688 - 04/12/14 05:40 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: ]
eugene1 Offline
Spawner

Loc: out there...
Welcome back Hank! The darkside was not the same without you.

Did you catch any fish lately?

Take care,

#891689 - 04/12/14 05:51 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: eugene1]
cruzn99 Offline
Returning Adult

AHFMD!

oh oops, wrong thread, and yes welcome back Hank you salty sum b!tch.

everhook

#891690 - 04/12/14 05:51 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: eugene1]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Farty wieners will cut Kraphispants on Tuesday. wink

- Albert Einstein.

#891698 - 04/12/14 08:59 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: Sol Duc]
RobertF
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Sol Duc
Robertf seems like a nicer drunk this time around. thumbs

Nah I am exactly the same as I have always been I just got tired of the avidangler persona.

Kaepernick needs to smarten up. He put himself in a bad situation regardless of whether he committed the alleged crime.

#891700 - 04/12/14 10:02 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: ]
cruzn99 Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: RobertF

Nah I am exactly the same as I have always been I just got tired of the avidangler persona.

Kaepernick needs to smarten up. He put himself in a bad situation regardless of whether he committed the alleged crime.

>got tired of the avidangler persona.

that's cause you almost made an autist (redhook/evo) kill himself.

everhook

#891701 - 04/12/14 10:16 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: cruzn99]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
So Kaperninck is a rapo. Kobe Bryant still has a career, Sandusky on the other hand doesn't so we'll have to wait and see where Kaps ends up in the scale of sex offenders.

#891715 - 04/13/14 12:11 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: fish4brains]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Wankster, has it ever occurred to you that since you have the most posts here, get involved in the most bit.ch fights, and constantly drop how you are sober, that the joke is on you?

Constantly defending Colon Rapernick on the Dark Side, as if that is even an important thing, is probably not the best use of your time. Maybe hang with your kids if you have any, or shag that old Cedar I hear you been running around with.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#891721 - 04/13/14 01:42 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: ]
Colon Kaepernick Offline
Wilson's Bitch

Loc: The Gay Bay Yo!
Stop teasing my bff Hunkster or I will make you hit the bong then rape you beeyotch!

#891722 - 04/13/14 02:35 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Originally Posted By: Hankster
What occurred to me is you flunked all of your reading comprehension courses, but you still managed to scrape up a Master's degree in Whiny Little Bitch.

Scram, kid. Go spend your allowance on a six-pack and a crack whore.

Reading comprehension? Well they didn't have us study garbage in school so I guess it is hard for me to read every word of your keyboard diarrhea. I just go with the first few words of your posts which usually are all bitchy and insulting to someone who is just trolling your ass about Colon Rapernick, your BFF.

6 packs, and crack whores? Really? You think that is typical youth behavior? Is that why you sobered up?

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#891726 - 04/13/14 03:30 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: RobertF

Keep it up buddy!

- Albert Einstein.

#891727 - 04/13/14 04:10 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Are you going for your Doctorate degree in Whiny Little Bitch now?

Good luck in your endeavors.

Nice try. You got me beat in bitchy post counts by well over an order of magnitude.

The Dark Side is yours. You can have it.

BTW, I can see your posts are stacking up again. smile

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#891728 - 04/13/14 04:33 PM Re: Kapernick being investigated for sexual assault.. [Re: Jason Beezuz]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
Meh.
Krapper is doin' the same schitt we all did when we were 26.
Only with a microscope on him and his big bank.

The whole fuggin thing is prolly just hyped up crap.

The winners are the sports channels that are needing NFL stories during the off-season.

Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

Again, meh.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Schmidtm, schmidty, Spinhead
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 360 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |