From Film Maker Shane Anderson:

Greetings All!

I am excited to announce that after two and a half years I have officially made “Wild Reverence” available for public viewing. It’s been an exciting spring as I have been on tour screening the film across the west coast and getting a great response with very engaged audiences who want to change the status quo. I can honestly feel the paradigm begin to shift toward a positive future for wild fish and more ecosystem based management of our natural resources.

I have an extensive tour lining up this fall. And I will be hitting the road mid. Sept. into Nov. (more details on the tour coming shortly) I felt it was important to make the film available now and begin to spread the wild word a bit. My primary goal of this film was to present the massive amount of information I had learned over the course of several years in an unbiased manner through my personal journey. I would be eternally grateful if you would help spread the word of the film. Thanks for all your support in this amazing journey! It’s all of you that give me great hope for the future.

Here is the official link.
https://vimeo.com/ondemand/17698

Thank you kindly,
Shane