Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#902916 - 08/13/14 09:23 PM Re: 401 k **** [Re: ]
HOOKUP Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: RICH G

Its too late for you anyways if your mindset has not changed, we are in the 10th chapter of a 10 chapter book.

How do you give a thread stars? This is 5/5 material...

Speaking of chapters lets talk about books...bat [Bleeeeep!] craziness only comes out of religion and drugs...fess up what your up to Rich

Surrounding yourself with people as ****ing crazy as yourself doesn't mean the world is ending...it just proves there is an over abundance of crazy wankers saying stoopid [Bleeeeep!].

The Aztecs,The Great Disappointment of 1844, Harold Camping should all be right up your in alley in dumbfukk predictions...please respond

#902918 - 08/13/14 09:29 PM Re: 401 k [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Really????

I am interested in how none of what I said makes sense to those of you who choose to label me as "crazy"? If you can logically discount any of it please do.

The reality is that what I said scares the living [Bleeeeep!] out of you and you label me with rediculus lables to cover up your own insecurities and fear.

I am not here to monger fear. I am here to help people remove the vail.

#902919 - 08/13/14 09:31 PM Re: 401 k [Re: ]
HOOKUP Offline
Returning Adult

I am not the one being an alarmist...just trying to get a better grip on your agenda so I can tear it apart...

#902920 - 08/13/14 09:35 PM Re: 401 k [Re: HOOKUP]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I'm still waiting for the big Bigfoot news.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#902922 - 08/13/14 09:41 PM Re: 401 k [Re: Todd]
HOOKUP Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: Todd
I'm still waiting for the big Bigfoot news.

Fish on...

Todd

I'd just be happy to know what pony tailed pot bellied big foot researcher Rich G is on the History channel... Those dudes look legit

#902931 - 08/13/14 10:42 PM Re: 401 k [Re: HOOKUP]
RICH G
Unregistered

History Channel?

Has that been on yet? I have not seen it. I filmed earlier this year but I dont have cable, had not heard it had been on.

No big belly or pony tail, when you see the show you will know its me because they will tell you my name. I think am going to be on for a full segment.

I was on Monsters and Mysteries (Destination America Channel) a couple years ago, but they did not really interview me for my story it was more for the research group I was in and the story they wanted to tell for the epesode.

Edited by RICH G (08/13/14 10:57 PM)

#903008 - 08/14/14 02:21 AM Re: 401 k [Re: ]
Coho Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Muk
Off the grid with internet - killa

#903023 - 08/14/14 11:32 AM Re: 401 k [Re: Coho]
Tunacanner Offline
Parr

I'm stocked up with all I need. 22, 223, 308, 45, and 9mm. When the [Bleeeeep!] storm hits, pretty sure I can take what I need. LOL

#903028 - 08/14/14 12:12 PM Re: 401 k [Re: Tunacanner]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

TEOTWAWKI (the end of the world as we know it)

WTSHTF (when the sh!t hits the fan)

Doomsday Preppers. (they're the ones buying up all the .22 LR)

Apocalypse Now!

401 k - what's that?

Regarding the mortgage, I asked the bank about the above scenarios, and they said they know they own the house, but they don't want it back. They just want me to take good care of it for them until civilization returns.

#903034 - 08/14/14 12:17 PM Re: 401 k [Re: Tunacanner]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
I just really want to know which will happen first:
- Find Bigfoot
- The meltdown

If Bigfoot is first, you'd be best off making your billion of his discover and then trading that in for gold or unicorn tears or whatever will be valuable in the future.

Rich, I'm not saying you're wrong but you do have to remember that you've come here before making absurd claims (with a timeframe even!) about something that never panned out. I know, I'm sure it is JUST about to happen...

I hope Jerry is paying attention because we're all here to help him with his 401k. I can't think of a better group of guys or better place for finding investment advice.

#903036 - 08/14/14 12:23 PM Re: 401 k [Re: Tunacanner]
Snake Pliskin Offline
Bead

Loc: Duvall
I've been seriously investigating the "off the grid" lifestyle, but not out of fear and anxiety or worries about WWIII, but rather a desire for peace and quiet. Not to mention that after four divorces, I have no retirement $ or savings, so being a minimalist will come in handy.
Dick Proenneke had it dialed in, but I would prefer a little more comfort. I've studied solar power, cabin kits, appliances made for off the grid, etc. Would really like a boat-in place, maybe uplake at Chelan. No noisy neighbors, no traffic, nobody telling me I need to buckle my seat belt, nobody telling me to change my password every 60 days. Just a boat, a couple of rods, a few spoons and some trout giving me a battle once in a while, hell, I'd probably let most of them go anyway.
Snake

#903037 - 08/14/14 12:26 PM Re: 401 k [Re: Snake Pliskin]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
I love the idea of an "off the grid" lifestyle...but not because the Zombie Apocalypse is coming, because I think it would be better if you could pull it off.

Doomsday Preppers are lucky...their delusion never runs out, Doomsday is *always* right around the corner, they can never be proven wrong.

Hell, even all the religious nuts over the millenia who have predicted Doomsday down to the specific hour have just "recalculated" whenever that hour passes and came up with another specific hour somewhere just around the corner.

I think Preppers may have been created by Birthers so that they don't have to be the most ridiculous ones in the room any more.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#903039 - 08/14/14 12:30 PM Re: 401 k [Re: Todd]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Worth repeating:

"I think Preppers may have been created by Birthers so that they don't have to be the most ridiculous ones in the room any more."

LOL!

#903042 - 08/14/14 01:03 PM Re: 401 k [Re: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
Originally Posted By: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D
I just really want to know which will happen first:
- Find Bigfoot
- The meltdown

If Bigfoot is first, you'd be best off making your billion of his discover and then trading that in for gold or unicorn tears or whatever will be valuable in the future.

Rich, I'm not saying you're wrong but you do have to remember that you've come here before making absurd claims (with a timeframe even!) about something that never panned out. I know, I'm sure it is JUST about to happen...

I hope Jerry is paying attention because we're all here to help him with his 401k. I can't think of a better group of guys or better place for finding investment advice.

Wasn't asking for investment advice persay but what your experience, good and bad, has been with your own 401k.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#903147 - 08/15/14 12:12 PM Re: 401 k [Re: Jerry Garcia]
wntrrn Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Edmonds
Jerry, to some here, this is seen as you're a f'n idiot and don't have a clue about [Bleeeeep!]. Those are the same people who can take a reasoned response about anything as, you're a f'n idiot and don't have a clue about [Bleeeeep!].

Looking at others is just easier that way. No thought has to go into it other than to think you're just a f'n idiot who doesn't know [Bleeeeep!] about anything all the while believing their answers are absolute.

You do understand that we aren't supposed to question our government, believe all is peachy, and think Prez Obama and the rest of the D's actually have our best interest in mind? If not, you're just a f'n idiot who doesn't know [Bleeeeep!] about anything.

Rich G, the end is coming and always has. Or, maybe it's just a new beginning that's around the corner.

Edited by wntrrn (08/15/14 12:14 PM)

#903150 - 08/15/14 12:53 PM Re: 401 k [Re: wntrrn]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: wntrrn
Jerry, to some here, this is seen as you're a f'n idiot and don't have a clue about [Bleeeeep!]. Those are the same people who can take a reasoned response about anything as, you're a f'n idiot and don't have a clue about [Bleeeeep!].

Looking at others is just easier that way. No thought has to go into it other than to think you're just a f'n idiot who doesn't know [Bleeeeep!] about anything all the while believing their answers are absolute.

You do understand that we aren't supposed to question our government, believe all is peachy, and think Prez Obama and the rest of the D's actually have our best interest in mind? If not, you're just a f'n idiot who doesn't know [Bleeeeep!] about anything.

Rich G, the end is coming and always has. Or, maybe it's just a new beginning that's around the corner.

It's the same old $hit symphony, just different players. Could someone tell me where the best time and place to live is?

I really doubt the good old days were as good as some think they were.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#903151 - 08/15/14 12:57 PM Re: 401 k [Re: wntrrn]
RICH G
Unregistered

I really do hope the tea leaves are wrong on this but the evidence is overwelming, I would like nothing more than for things to just keep on going but there is just no way it can.

I understand that this really scares people for a number of reasons, and alot of people dont even want to live in a country that is vastly different from what we have today. But what you have to remember is that the things that are important in life cannot be purchased with any form of comerce. Whats important is famly, relathionships, no regrets in life and no missed opportunities.

But being afraid of reality is no reason to ignore whats right in your face and absutely no reason to ignore that nagging sense you have that is telling you that you need to get ready nad not to waste any time...

#903155 - 08/15/14 01:31 PM Re: 401 k [Re: ]
IrishRogue Offline
Poon it! Poon it! Poon it!

Loc: Yarrow Point
The thing that amazes me most about doomsday believers -- is that they've essentially been 100% wrong for eternity, yet the mythos persists.

#903161 - 08/15/14 02:11 PM Re: 401 k [Re: ]
AP a.k.a. Kaiser D Offline
Hippie

Loc: B'ham
Originally Posted By: RICH G
I really do hope the tea leaves are wrong on this but the evidence is overwelming

Are we still talking about Bigfoots? Because I've been keeping him on my mind for a couple months since December 2010... still nothing. I'm sure it is RIGHT around the corner though.

Tell me his isn't FLYING the black helicopters?!

Personally, I'm pretty sure he is in a FEMA camp, counting bullets.

#903171 - 08/15/14 03:58 PM Re: 401 k [Re: ]
stonefish Offline
King of the Beach

Loc: Carkeek Park
Just so everyone knows...having a 401K leads to the end.

Blurry end pic before checking out. Something is on fire, so Dan S should be happy.
See you all on the other side. wink

Attachments
imagesCAQ4RJU0.jpg

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Dick laxton, Lil Blue Sled, Lil Red Sled, Solash, The Moderator, WeServe
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 1410 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645377 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |