Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#901971 - 08/02/14 10:38 AM 401 k ****
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
I have to move my 401 k before the 1st of Sept. What good or bad experience have any of you had with your 401 k's I'm 63 1/2 so not looking for alot of risk.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#901976 - 08/02/14 12:42 PM Re: 401 k [Re: Jerry Garcia]
Coho Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Muk
We have done well with Fidelity - Lynnwood has good folk

Pm me if you want specifics

#902005 - 08/02/14 09:49 PM Re: 401 k [Re: ]
fish4brains Offline
Dah Rivah Stinkah Pink Mastah

Loc: zipper
I like Vanguard. Low fees.

#902031 - 08/03/14 07:56 AM Re: 401 k [Re: fish4brains]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Thanks

Lonnie Gane

#902039 - 08/03/14 12:39 PM Re: 401 k [Re: Jerry Garcia]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Whatever ya' do Richard, don't follow my example of buying high and selling low. I was hoping to make it up on volume, but look how that worked out. I'm still working . . .

#902075 - 08/03/14 11:24 PM Re: 401 k [Re: Salmo g.]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Wise advice Steve.

Lonnie Gane

#902238 - 08/06/14 10:06 AM Re: 401 k [Re: ]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: stam
Two words

coal futures

Agreed

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#902256 - 08/06/14 02:06 PM Re: 401 k [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Three more important words...vote GOP...

"For the Economy"

I mean...it's only your retirement, the income you hope to live on the rest of your life after you retire...clearly voting GOP is in your best economic interests.

Fish on...

Todd

P.S. Just kidding. Only a complete and utter fool would put their money in the stock market and then vote GOP...you have to be dumber than a box of rusty hammers to do something that stupid.

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#902261 - 08/06/14 03:34 PM Re: 401 k [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Originally Posted By: Todd

P.S. Just kidding. Only a complete and utter fool would put their money in the stock market and then vote GOP...you have to be dumber than a box of rusty hammers to do something that stupid.

Originally Posted By: Hankster
Same old tired ass sh!t from Todd.

Thanks for making my point for me, Hank.

Fish on...

Todd

#902262 - 08/06/14 03:36 PM Re: 401 k [Re: Todd]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

But I do agree...pointing out the obvious and verifiable fact that the stock market, and the rest of the economy, fares far, far better under Democratic administrations is tired.

It's the truth now, and it's been the truth for a long time.

What's not tired, however, is pointing out how utterly stupid you must be to vote GOP "On the Economy".

That will always be fresh and fun to point out, especially to the idiots that do it.

Fish on...

Todd

#902308 - 08/07/14 11:51 AM Re: 401 k [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Hankster retired? Inconceivable!

#902329 - 08/07/14 02:25 PM Re: 401 k [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

You just go right on ahead in defiance of all facts and reason and vote GOP "For the Economy".

This is what I have referred to in the past as Aggressive Stupidity.

There's ignorance...that's all the fools that believe the GOP is good for the economy because they've always heard that and always believed it. I mean, they vote GOP, and the candidates they vote for keep telling them this, so of course it must be true.

Then there's stupid...they know better, but can't help voting party line GOP anyway because they are hardwired to...they just can't stop even when they know better.

Lastly there is Aggressively Stupid.

That's when you take the regular kind of stupid that can't help itself, and go out and trumpet your stupidity, defend your stupidity.

Double, treble, quadruple down on your stupidity.

Your stupidity is so big that you have to share it...it's bursting out of you in all directions.

That's the kind of stupidity it takes to vote GOP "For the Economy" when it has been proven to be the exact opposite of what the economy needs, over and over again.

Congratulations, Hank...again. At least you were smart enough to take your money out of the stock market before voting to kill it. I suspect JG won't be smart enough to do that...he'll pile his retirement in his 401K, as he should, and then vote for politicians and policies that have proven, time and time again, to be worse for the stock market.

That's another special kind of Aggressive Stupid.

Fish on...

Todd

#902891 - 08/13/14 07:40 PM Re: 401 k [Re: Jerry Garcia]
RICH G
Unregistered

You probally dont want to here this but,,,, the smartest thing you could do it take it out in cash and then spend all of it on something that has some actual value, such as physical gold/silver, food, diesel..

The fact is your about to loose all your wealth soon anyways if you have not converted it out of fiat currency. If you dont hold the deed to your own property you are going to be F#@%$d as well, because the fact is if you dont hold the deed someone else owns it and is going to come take it at some point in the near future; that is only if you were somewhat prepared for whats comming and are still alive to attempt to contest them.

The second best thing you should do is invest in a large supply of cannabis oil www.cureyourowncancer.org, and start using it to ween yourself of your dependence of perscriptiuon drugs, (blood,presure,diabeties,cholesteral and so on).

You need to be self reliant in all ways, if you are not or dont have someone else to take care of you,,, have no doubt you will perish!!!

The entire world is changing at this moment,, pretty soon the entire world is going to step away from the US dollar, unofficialy it has already happened. All economics in the Unitated States are currently being manipulated, to give you the false sense that everything is working....

If you dont already accept this you are a fool and are already dead..
YOU ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!!!!! you owe it to the people that you care about to be ready for this..

#902894 - 08/13/14 07:54 PM Re: 401 k [Re: ]
Excitable Bob Offline
Returning Adult

Loc: fuctifino
Squatch will save us all, count on it!
Come on down where we can play
Come on down to my boat baby
Come on down we'll sail away.

#902896 - 08/13/14 08:02 PM Re: 401 k [Re: Jerry Garcia]
RICH G
Unregistered

Its really me...

Paranoid? I think not, just very aware and VVVVVVEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRYYYYYYY,, informed.

Not here to debate, just was looking around and thought I should do my duty and try and save a few lives.

The fact is, you should have been seeing this and been getting ready since 2007/2008,,,, the real smart people were ready way before that, (I was not one of the real smart ones) took me a little longer to catch on.

Its too late for you anyways if your mindset has not changed, we are in the 10th chapter of a 10 chapter book.

#902905 - 08/13/14 08:36 PM Re: 401 k [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

This is now one of the best threads ever.

Do they still let you carry a gun?

Fish on...

Todd

#902909 - 08/13/14 08:39 PM Re: 401 k [Re: Todd]
NOFISH Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olalla, WA
I'm going to invest in aluminum foil after reading this thread........

Damn Stam!
Remember, Ask yourself "What would Stam do?" smile

#902910 - 08/13/14 08:48 PM Re: 401 k [Re: Jerry Garcia]
RICH G
Unregistered

Gave up LE in 2011! No need to live a lie anymore, or help institute it for that matter.

I moved to family property in an agraculture area, where I have recources and a support system in place. I have been working with the community members here (who are on the level), and we have established a plan and a system to make it though this.

I dont go far from home anymore because we are that close,,,, and I dont want to get caught where I have trouble getting back when it goes down.

I have been cutting alot of firewood, and have a means to produce all of my own food. If the power goes out and or I cant go anywhere for a very long period of time I will be fine..

#902911 - 08/13/14 08:53 PM Re: 401 k [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I envy and pitty your ignorance Todd.

I knew that I would recieve ridicule but if even one person even begins to mentally prepare themselves from reading this post it was worth it.

Above all it is the responsible thing to do.

#902912 - 08/13/14 08:56 PM Re: 401 k [Re: ]
ReefSkunk
Unregistered

Cannabis oil......Check.

I gave all my food and gold to Chubaka to keep safe for me, so.......Check.

Now I just need whatever it is that RichG is smoking and I will be ready for any science fiction or fantasy scenario imaginable.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Skate
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 1353 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63779 Topics
645378 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |