THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#927105 - 04/13/15 12:48 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: fp]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Hell why do you think he grew up that way???
It's Bush's fault.

#927107 - 04/13/15 01:03 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Jason Beezuz Offline
My Waders are Moist

Loc: PNW
Originally Posted By: WDFW X 1 = 0
Hell why do you think he grew up that way???
It's Bush's fault.

In your case it must be Obama's fault.

Maybe it's amphetamines.

#927115 - 04/13/15 02:29 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: fp]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

Any dude that is that screwed up by 23 obviously had [Bleeeeep!] parents.
It's all about choices and the only one that made the correct choice here was Fred.
Walk tall and carry an equalizer my friend.
Dude is lucky to be going through with-drawls right now instead of chill-en in the morgue IMHO.

#927119 - 04/13/15 05:10 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: fp]
STRIKE ZONE Offline
GOOD LUCK

Loc: Hobart,Wa U.S.A
[Bleeeeep!] bag needs to be locked up and the key thrown in the ocean.......Good luck,

SZ

#927131 - 04/13/15 11:45 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Any dude that is that screwed up by 23 obviously had [Bleeeeep!] parents.
It's all about choices and the only one that made the correct choice here was Fred.
Walk tall and carry an equalizer my friend.
Dude is lucky to be going through with-drawls right now instead of chill-en in the morgue IMHO.

Lotsa truth right there.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#927152 - 04/14/15 12:40 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: fp]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
I don't need free range guns in my house.

I am the coach of a good 10 year old Little Leaguer.

It would be open season batting practice on the poor SOB that walked in to my house. You'd WISH I had a pistol by the time we were finished with our batting practice on you.

We are all armed with a really damn bright, eye blinding flashlight and a baseball bat. I've taught my son how to basically blind you with the light and then go all juiced up major leaguer on you.

Glad you are OK, FP.

#927173 - 04/14/15 04:16 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: The Moderator]
kingdog Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Tumwater
Would the public be upset if a cop had a hair trigger on this guy?

#927566 - 04/19/15 05:01 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: The Moderator]
slabhunter Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Sheltona Beach
Glad you are okay.

Last fall i sat in on a murder trial, meth related. I believe the guy lied to us, jury, time and time again.
I felt sorry for his family. But he was guilty by all the evidence and testimony presented.

My take away is to shoot first. Ask questions later.
A quick, clean, post natal abortion provider is the way to go when you and your family are threatened by a meth head. 2cents

#928132 - 04/24/15 03:58 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: fp]
SwampElk Offline
Parr

Loc: WSW Wash
When my wife and I moved here he lived down the street. My stepson made friends with him in 2nd grade and when he was at my house the 1st time, I instantly knew he was not a good sort of kid, not really bad at the time but definitely something wrong about him. 1 year later, 3rd grade mind you, we found him coming down stairs from our sons room walking stiff legged. He had stuffed a bunch of fireworks down his pants as well as a couple of our sons toys....needless to say we reported it to his parents, who didn't seem very surprised, and we put an instant end to the friendship between the boys.....and it's been a constant downhill from there. The rap sheet doesn't/can't show all the crap he pulled as a Juvenal, believe me, he'll end up on the news as a dead body one day when he does the wrong thing to the wrong person.

We still hear about him from time and all the trouble he's constantly in. Yeah, he's real piece of work!

#928197 - 04/26/15 09:44 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
RobertF
Unregistered

Obviously just another Democrat looking for a free hand out.

Yeah that's exactly what it is you f'n dickweed.

#928205 - 04/27/15 07:13 AM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: fp]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

Don't worry Robert.
If he doesn't change his ways someone will give him a free lead handout.

I have zero tolerance for people who feel they are entitled to anothers property or money.

Get a job low life.

#928296 - 04/27/15 07:23 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
RobertF
Unregistered

Don't worry Robert.
If he doesn't change his ways someone will give him a free lead handout.

I have zero tolerance for people who feel they are entitled to anothers property or money.

Get a job low life.

Are you insinuating I'm a jobless methhead? You really are a dvmbfvck

#928320 - 04/28/15 07:32 AM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: ]
kingdog Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Tumwater
Wow Robert, maybe you should try to relax and enjoy, because life is really short you know. Seems like I read that someplace.

#928346 - 04/28/15 02:16 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: fp]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline

LMAO.
Actually Robert I was implying the no good, thieving, low life bastard should get a job.
How you twisted that into you being a jobless meth head is simply due to your own means and methods.

Carry on.

#928357 - 04/28/15 04:10 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: kingdog]
RobertF
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: kingdog
Wow Robert, maybe you should try to relax and enjoy, because life is really short you know. Seems like I read that someplace.

Don't tell me what to do. Just kidding grin

#928358 - 04/28/15 04:12 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: ]
RobertF
Unregistered

WDFW x1=0 I read your post wrong,probably because it was so poorly written.

#928361 - 04/28/15 04:19 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: The Moderator]
RB3 Offline
Repeat Spawner

Originally Posted By: paker
I don't need free range guns in my house.

I am the coach of a good 10 year old Little Leaguer.

It would be open season batting practice on the poor SOB that walked in to my house. You'd WISH I had a pistol by the time we were finished with our batting practice on you.

We are all armed with a really damn bright, eye blinding flashlight and a baseball bat. I've taught my son how to basically blind you with the light and then go all juiced up major leaguer on you.

Glad you are OK, FP.

Be careful. I'd watch a few excited delirium videos before putting your kid at risk.

#928625 - 04/30/15 02:01 PM Re: This is my house the methhead came into Wednesday [Re: fp]
gooybob Offline
Spawner

Loc: Tacoma
It seems like good people are being held hostage by crime...and it doesn't get better...just worse. I'm so sick of it. I pack everywhere I go and always will. I'm too old to fight and too tired to argue.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Chromeo, Colluvium, lat59, m wilson, phishkellar, TBJ
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (Carcassman), 865 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13523
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63778 Topics
645358 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |