Three Rivers Marine

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#931053 - 05/30/15 09:17 PM Re: Damn Beer Drinkers [Re: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: AP a.k.a. Kaiser D

If agree that most of think this is the way it should work. Unfortunately, the official report seems to indicate that the residents of Ferguson WERE living under rules and practices that are far different than other communities. They were being systematically targeted for city revenue. If the citizens were somehow able to pull the same thing on the city, I suspect they'd be labeled as "Economic Terrorists". It's hard to believe that any of the Johnny Badasses around here would put up with that BS without verbal or violent pushback.

In Ferguson they collect fines... in the rest of america they collect taxes...

Different practice... same result

#931061 - 05/30/15 11:25 PM Re: Damn Beer Drinkers [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Loc: McCleary, WA
This discussion really is about Olympia, not Fergusson. Again, actions have consequences. Who teaches their kid that it is okay to steal cigars using force, again another robbery which is a felony, then attack the police? Sorry, these are just norms of society that everyone must live by. The young man in Fergusson learned that the hard way.

If someone white commits a robbery, fights with the police, and gets shot, " He deserved it." Someone of color does the same and everybody bends over backwards trying to excuse their actions. Sorry, don't care. Buck up and conform with society. If you set a sequence of events in motion through your own choices and actions, then you own the consequences dealt out to you.

Nobody made those young men steal the first case of beer and that watermelon. Notice, the one on the video was the second case of beer they attempted to steal that night. They should have called it good, but they got greedy and tried to steal another one, the one they threw at the loss prevention officer. Then they fought with the officer. Did you notice the practice swing with the skateboard in the video?

Wake up young men, don't do that. Bad sh!t will happen.

They call me POODLE SMOLT!

The Discover Pass is brought to you by your friends at the CCA.

#931069 - 05/31/15 08:47 AM Re: Damn Beer Drinkers [Re: ]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Hankster
MO has a state income tax on top of the sales tax.

What states and municipalities lack in taxes they make up for in fines. They're continually increasing the fines and searching for new ways to get revenue. Got any red light cameras up there?

Is welfare considered income just like unemployment?

I go thru 3 red light camera intersections twice every day... I realized that if you dont run a red light you wont get a ticket...

#931072 - 05/31/15 09:10 AM Re: Damn Beer Drinkers [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
What idiot city would try to fine the poorest to fund itself? If you don't have the money to pay the fine you go to jail which costs more.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#931079 - 05/31/15 10:37 AM Re: Damn Beer Drinkers [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

I read article after article in the local newspaper. Olympia is searching in all the wrong places for the explanation to what happened and how to prevent future occurrences. Not one single mention that if black lives matter, then (young) black men need to not steal and not assault police officers. The solution is so fvcking simple, and yet no one dares to say or print it. The way things are going, Olympia is going to become the safest city in the U.S. for blacks to steal beer and assault police. Safest for the blacks who steal and assault, that is.

#931090 - 05/31/15 02:42 PM Re: Damn Beer Drinkers [Re: ]
HOOKUP Offline
Returning Adult

There has been 42 homicides this month in Baltimore. Pedestrian violence is a much bigger problem and impacts policing, but nobody wants to talk about that. Until the love of affair this country has with guns evolves into some kind of responsibility the blood will flow.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/blog/bs-md-ci-shootings-20150531-story.html

#931091 - 05/31/15 02:55 PM Re: Damn Beer Drinkers [Re: ]
kingdog Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Tumwater
It's super simple as stated earlier. If you're going to commit crimes with no regard, there can be a hefty price to pay. How lucky do you feel?

#931093 - 05/31/15 03:48 PM Re: Damn Beer Drinkers [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

in the 385 shootings in 2015 by police so far, 80 percent of the "victims" were armed with some sort of weapon... half were white, half were "minorities".. 49 people were unarmed, and 13 were armed with toy guns they pointed at the police... half of the time the police were responding, were due to DV situations, a person threatening to commit suicide, ect... 92 of the victims were diagnosed with mental disorders.. the other half of them, were caught during nondomestic issues, IE burglaries, shoplifting, vandalism, and just the police doing what they are paid to do, drive around on the street patroling....

think of the cops as the Mafia, if you wouldnt fvck with the Mob, why fvck with the cops?

#931103 - 05/31/15 08:10 PM Re: Damn Beer Drinkers [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Any time an assault occurs and an officer is involved there is a weapon involved. An officer cannot lose, understand that, because if they do their assumption is that you aim to use that weapon against them. If the tide in a physical confrontation reaches a point where they feel they are losing, they will very likely draw their weapon and shoot the aggressor.

Michael Brown had a distinct size advantage, and he used that minutes before when her robbed the store (robbery = theft + force), and again in his altercation with the officer that shot him.

The officer isn't acting as executioner. The officer is defending his or her own life. It is that simple.

#931104 - 05/31/15 08:19 PM Re: Damn Beer Drinkers [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

Also, positional asphyxia does happen. Sometimes an overweight person passes away after a prolonged physical confrontation, most of the time when restrained with both hand and ankle cuffs and laying on their stomach. It is a part of training to recognize this possibility. Again, if you fight with the police, you'll likely lose, and if you are fat, positional asphyxia may happen to you.

Therefore, don't resist arrest. Especially if you are fat.

#931114 - 05/31/15 10:55 PM Re: Damn Beer Drinkers [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Dogfish Offline
Poodle Smolt

You are an imbecile.

#931129 - 06/01/15 10:41 AM Re: Damn Beer Drinkers [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

#931139 - 06/01/15 01:58 PM Re: Damn Beer Drinkers [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Loc: Seattle
I saw a warning sign on a dumpster this weekend. Apparently tossing trash in someone else's dumpster in wa. Is punishable by 10
Years in the pokey and a 10k fine. Sounds like a opportunity to set up a trail cam and a treestand and whack some real "dirtbags".

#931143 - 06/01/15 02:14 PM Re: Damn Beer Drinkers [Re: Us and Them]
Piper
Unregistered

Originally Posted By: Lee Groinman
I saw a warning sign on a dumpster this weekend. Apparently tossing trash in someone else's dumpster in wa. Is punishable by 10
Years in the pokey and a 10k fine. Sounds like a opportunity to set up a trail cam and a treestand and whack some real "dirtbags".

the only thing these dirtbags need to be wacked with is a book on how to read a warning sign...

perhaps cops should wear a warning sign just for dirtbags... "assault me and you may get shot"

#931144 - 06/01/15 03:56 PM Re: Damn Beer Drinkers [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

This girls dad learned her a lesson , either follow societies norms or its 2 strikes and yer out. Did he do society a favor in the long run?

http://tacomastories.com/2015/05/30/public-shaming-leads-to-a-young-girls-suicide/

#931146 - 06/01/15 04:46 PM Re: Damn Beer Drinkers [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Piper
Unregistered

what the F'ck does that have to do with cops and dirtbags that can't obey the law?

#931147 - 06/01/15 05:15 PM Re: Damn Beer Drinkers [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Us and Them Offline
Repeat Spawner

Think it through you seem reasonably intelligent at times.

#931154 - 06/01/15 08:44 PM Re: Damn Beer Drinkers [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Piper
Unregistered

I could be wrong, but what I think what Mr Groin is getting at, is that the punishment doesn't fit the crime... should a girl be dead because she f'cked up twice?

what he doesn't see in this situation is an unfortunate set of circumstances where a father didn't really know his daughter, what he was doing to her mentally, what was happening with her in her school, or the friends she was hanging out with.

most of the time this $hit all comes down to parenting... a solid set of parents working together to raise their kids right should instill a good sense of right from wrong, and actions and consequences...

this one hits close to home, i grew up 4 blocks from where she jumped, and I went to grade school in that same location before they tore it down and put up the middle school.

#931210 - 06/02/15 12:54 PM Re: Damn Beer Drinkers [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
Piper
Unregistered

Don't attempt to assault anyone, they might have a gun and shoot you... here is a case of

another assault that ends in death of the assailant

A Boston police officer has shot and killed a Massachusetts man who had been under surveillance by the FBI's Joint Terrorism Task Force, ABC News has learned.

The FBI had been tracking 26-year-old Usaama Rahim for several weeks, and authorities are looking into whether he may have been radicalized by ISIS propaganda online, law enforcement sources said.

An officer and an FBI agent approached Rahim a little after 7 a.m. today in the parking lot of a CVS in Roslindale, Massachusetts, police said. The suspect then "came at the officers" with a "military-style knife," police said.

#931227 - 06/02/15 02:49 PM Re: Damn Beer Drinkers [Re: WDFW X 1 = 0]
WDFW X 1 = 0 Offline
My Area code makes me cooler than you

Pretty simple stuff.

Until you get the cuffs on them and have them under control you don't know if they have a weapon or not.

Get on the ground now with your hands behind your back is a command.

Even Bruce Jenner knows that.

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Bucktail, Richard E.
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (1 invisible), 1153 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |