THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#935175 - 07/27/15 08:28 AM R&B Smooth Spoon Inventory Reduction ($1.99 Each)
West Linn Wader Offline
Smolt

Loc: West Linn, OR
R&B spoons start from solid marine brass & copper blanks cut from their own dies. They are then hand-plated in thick genuine silver (no nickel or other primers used here), polished and/or painted with the most durable coatings available.

First Strike Lures has been tasked with reducing inventory on a large number of smooth R&B spoons and given special incentives enabling us to sell them at ridiculous pricing. I am putting the word out early...we have a lot of these to move but the number isn't infinite so once we've reached target inventory levels we'll go back to standard pricing. If you ever fish spoons this is the time to stock up folks!

Over the next several months (while supplies last) we're going to blow these out in packs of (10) ten spoons for $19.95 each. Genuine polished silver, silver/copper, silver/brass, copper, brass, candy pink, candy blue & black are all included at this price. Sizes include 3/8th, 2/5th, 1/2 & 2/3rd oz.

I have created a special page on our website just for this blowout where you'll be able to view what we have in stock ready-to-ship at any given moment. We expect to be sold out of certain 10 packs often but we'll reload on a consistent basis so please check back often if you're looking to buy from the website. We're also taking phone/email orders so if you don't see what you're after on the website just get a hold of me and we'll do a special order for you (you don't pay until I have your order in stock). Bulk orders will receive additional discounts on a volume basis - contact me for more detail.

I have just a few 10 packs in stock ready to ship at this time but lots more coming in the next few weeks. Many thx!

Edited by West Linn Wader (07/27/15 09:03 PM)

#936538 - 08/10/15 08:51 PM Re: R&B Smooth Spoon Inventory Reduction ($1.99 Each) [Re: West Linn Wader]
West Linn Wader Offline
Smolt

Got hit pretty hard so just a few 10 packs of the smooth spoons that I mentioned earlier are in stock right this minute but a thousand more are on the way. Should just be a few weeks till we are fully reloaded on the smooth spoons. Until then we are very well stocked on our standard items. I wanna offer PP folks free shipping on any orders. No minimum order...just use the code "ppfreeship" (all lower case) and the shipping fee should be removed.

We carry:
- Around 70 different B10 Spinners.
- Over 100 different casting spinner variations in five sizes
- 25 spoons in three sizes.
- Special edition lures, species and location-specific selections, trout & kokanee lures & blades, hoochie spinners, etc.

Locally made. Solid brass blanks. Hand-plated genuine silver (not nickel).

Edited by West Linn Wader (08/13/15 06:55 AM)

#936544 - 08/10/15 09:25 PM Re: R&B Smooth Spoon Inventory Reduction ($1.99 Each) [Re: West Linn Wader]
Denham Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Maple Valley
What are some favorite coho spinners and steelhead spoons? Was thinking about trying a couple

#936549 - 08/10/15 10:34 PM Re: R&B Smooth Spoon Inventory Reduction ($1.99 Each) [Re: West Linn Wader]
West Linn Wader Offline
Smolt

This time of year lots of candy pink (or some combination thereof) spoons & spinners being purchased for pinks & coho. My personal fave is white silver spoon or white silver blade/black body spinner.

I am very anxious to try a few of these this year:

Edited by West Linn Wader (08/10/15 10:40 PM)

#936670 - 08/13/15 04:50 AM Re: R&B Smooth Spoon Inventory Reduction ($1.99 Each) [Re: West Linn Wader]
DrifterWA Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: East of Aberdeen, West of Mont...
Inventory needs to be complete and full this time of the year......Salmon season seems to always catch dealers on the "short end of supply". Nothing worse than to have fishermen with bucks to spent for spinners, spoons, plugs, jigs.........and to find inventory, display cases, display racks....down to nothing.

I remember 20 years ago, when Monty Square just started selling Storm plugs. I told Jim, the owner, that he needed to have a good supply of certain colors. He ordered like 10 of the colors.....He told me that they were all gone by the end of the first day. His inventory went to buying by the gross for some of the favorite colors.

Tough to be a seller, and try to gauge the wants of a buyer!!!!!!!

You have some good color of spinners, that I'd use for Coho....

Good luck..................

"I thought growing older, would take longer"

#936676 - 08/13/15 07:00 AM Re: R&B Smooth Spoon Inventory Reduction ($1.99 Each) [Re: DrifterWA]
West Linn Wader Offline
Smolt

The only item I am not well stocked up on right now is the smooth spoon 10 packs that I mentioned earlier. B10 spinners, casting spinners and hammered spoons are all at normal levels.

#936711 - 08/13/15 03:28 PM Re: R&B Smooth Spoon Inventory Reduction ($1.99 Each) [Re: West Linn Wader]
Denham Offline
Juvenile at Sea

Loc: Maple Valley
When will your smooth spoon inventory full again?

#936712 - 08/13/15 03:36 PM Re: R&B Smooth Spoon Inventory Reduction ($1.99 Each) [Re: Denham]
West Linn Wader Offline
Smolt

I expect to have a good selection of smooth spoons in 1-2 weeks.

#937431 - 08/24/15 06:53 AM Re: R&B Smooth Spoon Inventory Reduction ($1.99 Each) [Re: West Linn Wader]
West Linn Wader Offline
Smolt

8/24 - UPDATE: Slight delay so I'm still a week to 10 days or so out from being fully loaded on smooth spoons. Several spinner customers sending in pics lately. Here are a few:

Edited by West Linn Wader (08/24/15 06:55 AM)

#937877 - 08/31/15 09:39 PM Re: R&B Smooth Spoon Inventory Reduction ($1.99 Each) [Re: West Linn Wader]
West Linn Wader Offline
Smolt

More customer pics!

#940151 - 10/03/15 07:46 AM Re: R&B Smooth Spoon Inventory Reduction ($1.99 Each) [Re: West Linn Wader]
West Linn Wader Offline
Smolt

Spoon update! I have been getting trickles of smooth spoons but at $2 each they are gone or already spoken for the day I get them. Selling them as fast as we can plate & paint them right now. I have a glut coming in the next few days and will post here when those are in. As mentioned earlier...we have a ton of smooth spoons to move in genuine silver, brass, copper, 50/50's, candy pink and candy blue. Stay tuned!

Daniel Krenz up north sent us a bunch more stunning pics a few days ago (a few of them below). All caught with R&B spoons and my personal fav...white silver/black body spinner. Enjoy!

#940547 - 10/08/15 11:56 AM Re: R&B Smooth Spoon Inventory Reduction ($1.99 Each) [Re: West Linn Wader]
West Linn Wader Offline
Smolt

OK folks! Just got another shot of these smooth spoons last night. Hundreds sold just in the last few hours but still a decent selection at time of this post. More coming!

Edited by West Linn Wader (10/08/15 11:56 AM)

#943151 - 11/13/15 08:30 AM Re: R&B Smooth Spoon Inventory Reduction ($1.99 Each) [Re: West Linn Wader]
West Linn Wader Offline
Smolt

Fall colors courtesy of Tim Lennox. Badly photoshopped backgrounds my fault thumbs

#943346 - 11/15/15 05:31 PM Re: R&B Smooth Spoon Inventory Reduction ($1.99 Each) [Re: West Linn Wader]
eyeFISH Offline
Ornamental Rice Bowl

Originally Posted By: West Linn Wader
This time of year lots of candy pink (or some combination thereof) spoons & spinners being purchased for pinks & coho. My personal fave is white silver spoon or white silver blade/black body spinner.

I am very anxious to try a few of these this year:

Curious? How did that work out? How many fish do you think ate the hoochie as it was being kicked around by the spoon compared to those attacking the spoon directly.

Personally I like the hoocher right up against the spoon... and the hook hung back solo. But maybe you're onto something here.

"If you don't kill them, they will spawn." (Carcassman)

The Keen Eye MD
Long Live the Kings!

#943425 - 11/16/15 01:36 PM Re: R&B Smooth Spoon Inventory Reduction ($1.99 Each) [Re: West Linn Wader]
West Linn Wader Offline
Smolt

I didn't get the chances I had hoped to get to use these for coho this year Doc but according to a very knowledgeable friend of mine:

"A few weeks ago up in WA, in the rain, I watched probably 75 fish come up behind the hootchie, and easily 50 of em made a strike at the hootchie. I've been using these rigs for a long time. The fish aren't smart. But I probably stuck 150-200 coho on the hootchie spoon this season. They work way better than jigs, in most OR waters. High gradient streams are tough to get a lot of twitch action."

#943747 - 11/22/15 02:04 PM Re: R&B Smooth Spoon Inventory Reduction ($1.99 Each) [Re: West Linn Wader]
West Linn Wader Offline
Smolt

Just a heads up - I just received a reload on these smooth spoons. At $2 each they go fast so get 'em while we got 'em if you're looking for spoons.

#944135 - 11/30/15 11:26 PM Re: R&B Smooth Spoon Inventory Reduction ($1.99 Each) [Re: West Linn Wader]
West Linn Wader Offline
Smolt

These aren't part of the smooth spoon sale but thought they were pretty cool. Callin' them "2-tones"

#944397 - 12/06/15 02:49 PM Re: R&B Smooth Spoon Inventory Reduction ($1.99 Each) [Re: West Linn Wader]
West Linn Wader Offline
Smolt

Specially-priced mixed 5-packs of our bell body prototypes in their own box for 15 bones! Marine brass bells, thick R & B Lure Co. blades, genuine silver plating and our own custom-made fish-attracting tickers result in the finest bell body spinners you can buy. I only have about 25 of these left...once gone they're gone. Get them here

Edited by West Linn Wader (12/06/15 02:51 PM)

#944401 - 12/06/15 03:37 PM Re: R&B Smooth Spoon Inventory Reduction ($1.99 Each) [Re: West Linn Wader]
chrome/22 Offline
Captain C/22 - Team Stay Up Right!

Loc: Hurricane Ridge , Wa.
Those look pretty decent, is your #4 the same weight as the Blue fox #4 vibrex?

c/22

#944430 - 12/07/15 10:18 AM Re: R&B Smooth Spoon Inventory Reduction ($1.99 Each) [Re: chrome/22]
West Linn Wader Offline
Smolt

Originally Posted By: chrome/22
Those look pretty decent, is your #4 the same weight as the Blue fox #4 vibrex?

c/22

Our bell spinners are going to be roughly the same sizes but slightly heavier than Vibrax spinners because our bells are all brass, our clickers are bigger and our blades are brass and thicker.

Vibrax
#4 - 3/8th oz
#5 - 7/16ths oz

Ours
#4 - 1/2 oz
#5 - 3/5ths

Thx for asking!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
3Gonads, herm
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
1 registered (steely slammer), 1085 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13520
eyeFISH 12766
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63773 Topics
645291 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |