THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#960375 - 07/07/16 08:16 PM Looks like the black folks are getting revenge....
RICH G
Unregistered

Rioters just shot two cops in Dallas according to CNN, looks like payback is gonna be a MF'r. I think the war has started..

#960396 - 07/07/16 10:56 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Ya know This is a real crummy deal, unprecedented, but when you show what happened to those two black guys to the whole world on the internet, and it's not like it's the first time, and a day earlier you give Hillary Clinton a pass......

Well you know it's a good possibility it starts some kind of war and bad things happen.

It's terrible that 11 cops were shot, it's also terrible two black guys were killed in an unjustified manor.

I just watch the show and throw my hands up thinking this might be when SHTF for real. all I can say is crack a beer and watch he show because this is just the first few seconds into the main feature....

Your gonna have martial law in Dallas tomorrow morning, suspects on the loose alledged bombs all over the city, this will shut the city down, watch the stock market crash in the morning.

#960397 - 07/07/16 11:00 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Stock market crash ?????????????????? lmao. asshat

- Albert Einstein.

#960398 - 07/07/16 11:21 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Just had to throw that in there.

Oh,,, my bunker is already full so don't get any ideas...

#960399 - 07/07/16 11:36 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Tell you one thing our cops both good and bad ones are on pins and needles as of now, be kind and courteous if you come in contact with them, understand that they are probably scarred to death, put yourself in heir shoes for a minute.

I know I am very critical towards law enforcement but I do it because I care and desire it to change for the better. Even though this is a really bad string of events hopefully it will be the key which opens the door for change in the right direction.

#960402 - 07/08/16 05:23 AM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
Jerry Garcia Offline

Loc: everett
No facts yet on who the shooters are.

Growing old ain't for wimps
Lonnie Gane

#960427 - 07/08/16 11:29 AM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Rich, the dow is up 250 today. I thought you said it was going to crash?

- Albert Einstein.

#960432 - 07/08/16 12:07 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Unfortunately that's what happens when you get your "news" from "alternative news" sites...you aren't usually getting alternative news, you are getting alternative facts...alternative to reality...and alternative opinions...alternative to logic and reason.

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#960434 - 07/08/16 12:46 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
The Moderator Offline
The Chosen One

Loc: Tuleville
Originally Posted By: RICH G
Your gonna have martial law in Dallas tomorrow morning, suspects on the loose alledged bombs all over the city, this will shut the city down, watch the stock market crash in the morning.

Things are in a holding pattern. Until they are not.

#960469 - 07/09/16 08:59 AM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
Dan S. Offline
It all boils down to this - I'm right, everyone else is wrong, and anyone who disputes this is clearly a dumbfuck.

Loc: SE Olympia, WA
The shootings in Dallas weren't revenge. Revenge would be targeting the officers involved in the questionable shootings last week.

This was just the murder of people who had nothing to do with the events last week by someone with misdirected anger.

Beyond that, I don't even know what to say.

Bon Scott - Shot Down in Flames

#960476 - 07/09/16 10:39 AM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

There does seem to be an ironic justice - in an entirely negative way - in the sequence of events.

Random black men, either innocent of any crime or maybe guilty of very minor legal infractions, or "driving while black," shot by white police officers.

A few days later, random white police officers, similarly innocent, shot by a pissed off black man.

It's not right, but how much longer can it go on, where apparently innocent blacks get shot before it seems like a logical consequence that random innocent white cops are shot? And don't get me wrong; I think I've established my opinion well that I've no quarrel with perps of any race being shot while committing crimes.

#960483 - 07/09/16 12:18 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: Salmo g.]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
I have always realized that BU is a bomb tossing ignorant liberal but SG I must admit that you surprised me with that bit of drivel, as the only justice involved in the Dallas event was delivered by a robot.

Edited by blackmouth (07/09/16 02:36 PM)
Edit Reason: to clarify my point.

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#960490 - 07/09/16 02:28 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Banned User
The shooting of cops is never justifiable, and the shooter was obviously a whack job, wanting to kill white cops and being mad at BLM.

The Dallas Pd. has worked really hard at bettering relationships with the community, and it's been working really well there.

Its just sad.....

Finally something we can agree on. Just a thrill killing monster.

- Albert Einstein.

#960491 - 07/09/16 02:30 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: Salmo g.]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Originally Posted By: Salmo g.
There does seem to be an ironic justice - in an entirely negative way - in the sequence of events.

Random black men, either innocent of any crime or maybe guilty of very minor legal infractions, or "driving while black," shot by white police officers.

A few days later, random white police officers, similarly innocent, shot by a pissed off black man.

It's not right, but how much longer can it go on, where apparently innocent blacks get shot before it seems like a logical consequence that random innocent white cops are shot? And don't get me wrong; I think I've established my opinion well that I've no quarrel with perps of any race being shot while committing crimes.

The Minnesota Cop was Mexican, and it appears the Black passenger had the gun on his lap, and did not follow instructions.

- Albert Einstein.

#960493 - 07/09/16 02:37 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Sol Duc,

Just like they vaporized the shooter in Dallas, so there is no body and no testing, no autopsy, infact we cannot even verify if this was the real shooter because they say his body was vaporized by the bomb. Total [Bleeeeep!] and total lies, Looks like Dallas was an inside job for sure....

#960494 - 07/09/16 02:42 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

And your gonna try and sell me that one shooter with a Chinese garbage SKS and a couple of handguns took out 12 cops who had at minimum the best M-4s, and training that money could buy, And he sniped the cops from a highrise probably without optics even. You heard the automatic fire on video, witnesses said there were multiple shooters from rooftops triangulated, initially Dallas PD and the news said the same thing.

#960495 - 07/09/16 02:46 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
Originally Posted By: Banned User
The shooting of cops is never justifiable, and the shooter was obviously a whack job, wanting to kill white cops and being mad at BLM.

The Dallas Pd. has worked really hard at bettering relationships with the community, and it's been working really well there.

Its just sad.....

I agree.

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#960496 - 07/09/16 02:53 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Oh, do you really think that somebody going through the trouble to do this is gonna use an SKS to try and snipe people from buildings, this guy was Army trained, he understood weapons and what a particular weapon is suited for. An SKS is a short range Riffle, it is not a precision riffle.

Any 10 year old kid who has went to the range a half dozen times could be lethal from a high rise with a low quality hunting Riffle and scope. But even a highly trained Navy seal would have trouble effectively hitting targets from any amount of distance with an SKS.

Plus from the cell phone video you could hear what sounded like automatic fire or at the very least "bump shooting", No automatic weapon or semi automatic weapon is very accurate when shot like like, you pretty much could not hit the broadside of a barn.

#960500 - 07/09/16 03:14 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
Sol Duc Offline
April Fool

Rich, what do you mean by an "inside" Job in Dallas?

- Albert Einstein.

#960502 - 07/09/16 03:28 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: Salmo g.]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Originally Posted By: Salmo g.

Lol. The POS selling pirated CDs in Louisiana had a lengthy rap sheet and was a convicted pedophile. He was a felon in possession of a firearm and the cops were responding to his brandishing of that firearm. Hardly minor offenses. The assassinations of targeted white officers in Dallas is a racially motivated hate crime. The POS Sterling fancied himself a gangsta and sometimes good things happen to bad people. Live by the sword die by the sword. In any case good riddance!

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
Schmidtm, schmidty, Spinhead
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 929 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 28170
Dan S. 17149
Sol Duc 16138
The Moderator 14486
Salmo g. 13526
eyeFISH 12767
STRIKE ZONE 12107
Dogfish 10979
ParaLeaks 10513
Jerry Garcia 9160
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63781 Topics
645410 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |