THE PP OUTDOOR FORUMS

Kast Gear!

Power Pro Shimano Reels G Loomis Rods

Willie boats! Puffballs!

Three Rivers Marine

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#960503 - 07/09/16 03:32 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

DPD headquarters is under lockdown, SWAT on the way...

appearently a group from Dallas that said they are armed made a "serious" threat....

http://www.king5.com/news/reports-dpd-un...hreat/268437175

if you dont know, there is a major group formed in Dallas, that doesnt have the utmost respect for police, or whites in general... The New Black Panther Party....

#960504 - 07/09/16 03:41 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

theres also the AADL, (African American Defense League)...

heres what the leader of that, and advisor to the BP Party has to say...

“WE ARE CALLING ON THE GANGS ACROSS THE NATION! ATTACK EVERYTHING IN BLUE EXCEPT THE MAIL MAN, UNLESS HE IS CARRYING MORE THAN MAIL!,” Dr. Mauricelm-Lei Millere, an “advisor” to the New Black Panther Party and head of the African American Defense League posted on Facebook on Friday.

http://www.vocativ.com/338505/hate-group-urges-gangs-to-kill-cops-after-dallas-shootings/

#960508 - 07/09/16 04:25 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

It just seems with a majority of these shootings, it's hard to know what to believe. The facts never seem to make total sense. THese shooters seem to be at the extreme high end of the proficiency range when shooting people under stress with in some cases sub par equipment, yet getting the best possible and efficient results.

Just seems strange to me when you look at police officer proficiency under stress and compare the two.

#960510 - 07/09/16 04:54 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

Blowing him up was definitely the move i would have made, but how do you vaporize a body without taking down an entire building? A hand grenade will definitely kill a man but won't blow him to pieces or vaporize him for that manner, You need allot of explosive energy for a regional blast to vaporize a body, how do you do that without blowing the entire building up? I don't know that it would be possible, I have some training in this as I was a combat engineer, it makes no sense..

#960523 - 07/09/16 07:13 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Anyone with a modicum of practice with an SKS can be extremely deadly at 150 or 200 yards. 100 yards is a no brainier

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#960537 - 07/10/16 10:39 AM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
Salmo g. Offline
River Nutrients

Blackmouth,

Drivel? Really? Based on what? I called it negative and ironic. I did not and do not condone Johnson's deed of shooting anyone. But seriously, can anyone other than a hard core racist conclude that every one of these blacks shot by cops is a "good" shoot? I can't, and I'm on record as favoring the immediate dispatch of perps caught in a smash and grab of an unoccupied vehicle.

RVW,

We seldom agree on anything, so no real surprise here either. With more information available, I see that Sterling was a felon in possession of a firearm he isn't legally allowed to possess. You think that merits on the spot execution without due process, I think it's outside the bounds of justice, especially since they had him restrained and pinned to the ground.

Rich,

That level of marksmanship is entirely possible. Remember that Lee Harvey Oswald used a 6.5 mm WWII surplus bolt action carbine he bought from Klien's mail order in Chicago for $13 and iron sights to hit Kennedy from the book depository.

Sg

#960538 - 07/10/16 11:14 AM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
Carcassman Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Olema,California,Planet Earth
Oswald had a scope.

#960539 - 07/10/16 11:43 AM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
Todd Offline
Dick Nipples

Loc: Seattle, Washington USA
Is there a grassy knoll in that part of Dallas, too?

Fish on...

Todd

Team Flying Super Ditch Pickle

#960541 - 07/10/16 03:22 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
RowVsWade Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: Island Time
Salmo, Yes is the short answer. I'm in favor of, upon releasing a child rapist from prison for serving their sentence they get a .22 short to the back of their head, just beyond the gates. The POS shouldn't have been reaching for his gun and fighting with the cops. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

I'm not surprised by your emotional support of the liberal narrative. You fancy yourself a free thinker but you are anything but. You go ahead and run with the headlines, no need for you to bother going any deeper than that. The details wouldn't fit your emotionally based notions.

If you don't like our prices bring your wife down and we'll dicker.

#960542 - 07/10/16 03:23 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
RICH G
Unregistered

I saw pictures of his alledged body and riffle used, looks like the same guy, the riffle looks like AK 74 with maybe a red dot.

That set up seems more plausible. Don't know why the chief sId ye body had been vaporized.

#960547 - 07/10/16 04:45 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
LocalTalent Offline
Juvenile at Sea

A riffle, eh?

#960548 - 07/10/16 04:46 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
Direct-Drive Offline
ExtenZe Field Tester

Loc: Vancouver, WA
The Rogue has riffles.
Named riffles.
How can you tell the difference between AK47 and AK74 ?

Where are the pics ?

#960550 - 07/10/16 05:31 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
5 * General Evo Offline
Lord of the Chums

#960569 - 07/11/16 10:01 AM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: Salmo g.]
blackmouth Offline
River Nutrients

Loc: right place/wrong time
Drivel: to talk in a very foolish or silly way

"ironic justice" There was no justice involved in the Dallas murders. To suggest that there was is both foolish and silly.

"Random black men, either innocent of any crime or maybe guilty of very minor legal infractions, or "driving while black,"
shot by white police officers." ------Random black men? What black men are you talking about? I am not familiar with any of the homicides that supposedly lead up to the Dallas murders that were random, to state that they were somehow randomly shot is both foolish and silly.

"A few days later, random white police officers, similarly innocent, shot by a pissed off black man." ------The killer in the Dallas
murders was specifically intending to kill white people, especially white police the only thing randam about the killings was which of the targets the killer could aquire a site picture on, and to state that the officers were "similarly innocent'" presumes innocence on the all of the blacks killed at the hands of the police. Another foolish and silly statement.

"It's not right, but how much longer can it go on, where apparently innocent blacks get shot before it seems like a logical
consequence that random innocent white cops are shot? And don't get me wrong; I think I've established my opinion well that
I've no quarrel with perps of any race being shot while committing crimes." ------Innocent white cops have already been shot, so apparently it is too late to ask "how much longer can it go on" to do so would be silly, but to state that the Dallas murders are somehow a "logical consequence" of police action is beyond very foolish and silly, it is in fact an unhinged and downright dangerous way of thinking, it is a way of thinking that very possibly was going on in the Dallas murderers mind as he planned and put into action his plan to "kill white people especially cops".

And that is why I stated that your post was drivel.

"So it goes." Kurt Vonnegut jr.

#960574 - 07/11/16 11:05 AM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

If we're going to have guns around, this kind of stuff will always happen, not because all the people carrying are idiots, but because they are human. If you feel your life or livelihood is in danger and are carrying a gun, not reaching for that gun is going to be a harder decision than to do so, whether it's cops or anyone else we're talking about. Once a gun has been pulled, fear takes hold. Fear makes people do crazy stuff. Always has, always will.

As a generally pro-gun guy (in safe places; not on the street), I see this as the best argument against allowing people to carry them in public. Whether you're pro-gun or not, it's hard to argue that every one of the people wrongfully killed in this deal wouldn't be alive today had the first guy not reached for his gun.

#960584 - 07/11/16 01:46 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
deerlick Offline
Spawner

Loc: around
if everyone was armed one would think twice before pulling their gun....

#960585 - 07/11/16 02:00 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: FleaFlickr02]
GoldDigger Offline
Returning Adult

Originally Posted By: FleaFlickr02
Once a gun has been pulled, fear takes hold. Fear makes people do crazy stuff. Always has, always will.

The "fear" takes hold long before the gun is pulled, and is probably the reason the gun was pulled. "Fear" does not equal panic, and without fear there is no courage.

Ever been in a fire fight? You know, bullets whizzing past your head while you are trying desperately to shoot the SOB trying to kill you and not get killed yourself?

I'd be concerned for your sanity if you weren't afraid .

If you were armed, and in a mall food court, and some Islamic maggot started shooting people ...yeah, you'd be scared $hitless like everyone else, but you would still grab your 9mm and shoot back before he shot you, or your children.

Edited by GoldDigger (07/11/16 02:00 PM)

#960587 - 07/11/16 02:29 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: deerlick]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: deerlick
if everyone was armed one would think twice before pulling their gun....

That's EXACTLY my point. It's because cops know lots of people are packing that they approach even routine traffic stops on a hair trigger. Counter-violence like what we saw in Dallas only makes the situation that much worse.

Do you hardcores out there REALLY think the solution is to give every man, woman, and child a firearm? That's the kind of fear you want your children living in?

Our right to bear arms is important, but I don't believe our forefathers intended us all to carry them around everywhere we go. If the reason the Second Amendment was included in the Constitution ever comes to fruition, we'll have plenty of time to unlock our gun safes and break out the arsenal before the tyrants come calling.

#960588 - 07/11/16 02:30 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
FleaFlickr02 Offline
River Nutrients

Originally Posted By: stam
Originally Posted By: Direct-Drive

How can you tell the difference between AK47 and AK74 ?

AK-47 shoots left....
AK-74 shoots right?

Funny.

#960589 - 07/11/16 02:34 PM Re: Looks like the black folks are getting revenge.... [Re: ]
dwatkins Offline
I'm Idaho!

Originally Posted By: RICH G
I saw pictures of his alledged body and riffle used, looks like the same guy, the riffle looks like AK 74 with maybe a red dot.

That set up seems more plausible. Don't know why the chief sId ye body had been vaporized.

no you didn't.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Search

Site Links
Home
Our Washington Fishing
Our Alaska Fishing
Reports
Rates
Contact Us
About Us
Recipes
Photos / Videos
Visit us on Facebook
Today's Birthdays
derekE, hunting 6x6, josh870, Lanny McGlamery, steelie guy, Vern B.
Recent Gallery Pix
hatchery steelhead
Hatchery Releases into the Pacific and Harvest
Who's Online
0 registered (), 225 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
John Boob, Lawrence, I'm Still RichG, feyt, Freezeout
11498 Registered Users
Top Posters
Todd 27837
Dan S. 16958
Sol Duc 15727
The Moderator 13941
Salmo g. 13394
eyeFISH 12606
STRIKE ZONE 11969
Dogfish 10878
ParaLeaks 10363
Jerry Garcia 9013
Forum Stats
11498 Members
16 Forums
63786 Topics
645447 Posts

Max Online: 3001 @ 01/28/20 02:48 PM

Join the PP forums.

It's quick, easy, and always free!

Working for the fish and our future fishing opportunities:

The Wild Steelhead Coalition

The Photo & Video Gallery. Nearly 1200 images from our fishing trips! Tips, techniques, live weight calculator & more in the Fishing Resource Center. The time is now to get prime dates for 2018 Olympic Peninsula Winter Steelhead , don't miss out!.

| HOME | ALASKA FISHING | WASHINGTON FISHING | RIVER REPORTS | FORUMS | FISHING RESOURCE CENTER | CHARTER RATES | CONTACT US | WHAT ABOUT BOB? | PHOTO & VIDEO GALLERY | LEARN ABOUT THE FISH | RECIPES | SITE HELP & FAQ |